Charmed: The Mighty Belthazar...

By OceanKuhn5

Four sisters who discover their destiny. Four powers bestowed upon these newly discovered witches. Join us as... More

Characters first season
Something Wicca this way comes
I've got you under my skin
Thank You For Not Morphing
Dead man dating
Dream Sorcerer
Wedding From Hell
The Fifth Sister
The Truth It Out There And It Hurts
The Witch Is Back
Wicca Envy
Feats Of Clay
The Wendigo
From Fear To Eternity
Secrets And Guys
Is There A Woogey In The House
That Seventies Episode
When Bad Warlocks Go Good
Blind Sided
The Power Of Three
Love Hurts
Author's note.
Deja Vu All Over Again

Which Prim Is It Anyway

73 1 0
By OceanKuhn5

A man watches boxers fight. Afterwards he meets one, stabs him with a crystal sword, saying he's taking his killer instinct.

Prue, Piper and Prim walk in the house.

'And since it's time for Quake's yearly inventory, I have to count everything in the restaurant down to the last wissel stick. It's gonna take days.' Piper tells them.

'I guess that's why you get paid the medium sized bucks.' Prue replies.

Piper looks at her. 'And which bucks would those be exactly?'

Prue notices a statue standing in the living room.

'Okay, okay, what's wrong with this picture?' Prue asks.

'Beside from me not getting paid enough.' Piper jokes.

Prue shakes her head. 'No. What is grams' statue still doing in the living room?'

Piper looks at her. 'We talked about it last night remember?'

'Yes, I do remember, and I thought that we agreed that it was an eyesore and she was going back to storage.' Prue scoffs.

Prim laughs. 'No, you decided.'

Piper sighs. 'And That was before I learned that storage down town is now 90 bucks a month and storage here is free. So, we called Phoebe and the three of us decided that she can stay here and last time I checked we were still living in a democracy.'

Prue groans. 'Okay, but Piper, she's ugly.'

Piper shrugs. 'Majority rules, sis. Unless, you can move her.'

Prue tries to move her with her power. She can't. 'Oohh... okay, okay, that didn't work.'

Piper smirked. 'It's solid marble. It took eight of Phoebe's bouncer friends to move it. It's too heavy for you.'

Prim uses her powers and gets it higher than Prue. She smiles.

Prue glares at her. 'You know, my powers are still growing and one day...'

'You can move it into the basement. But until then suffer.' Piper tells her.

Phoebe yells from the other room. 'Eeyah!'

'Phoebe.' Prim calls out.

In the living room, Phoebe is kicking and punching a dummy.

Prue gets her attention. 'Phoebe?'

Phoebe stops. 'Ooh, hi. I uh... I was just, uh...'

'Opening up a can of whoop ass.' Piper jokes.

Prue nods. 'Yeah, those are some serious moves. Where did you learn that?'

Phoebe lowers her head a little. 'Okay, I'm busted, I confess. I got tired of being the one in the family with the passive power. And I was a little jealous of Prim being able to kick a demon's ass with her only her body, so I started taking up self defense classes which I've been putting on my new credit card.'

'Phoebe that's great. We can spar together. I wanted all of you to learn for years.' Prim smiles.

Piper looks at the item. 'And, uh, this thing?'

'Oh, that's Slam-man. Got him off an infomercial.' Phoebe explains.

Prue groans. 'Great, another eyesore.'

'It's a total and complete martial arts training system. And with their easy instalment payment plan...' Phoebe starts.

Piper interrupts. 'Which you also put on your new credit card.'

'He's gonna pay for himself the first time I kick ass on some unsuspected gnarly beast. Come on, wanna see some moves?' Phoebe holds up her fists.

Piper shake sher head. 'No.'

'Oh, I'm in....just give me a little time to get this little witch out. You can show me your moves.' Prim smiles.

Phoebe smiles back. 'You're on. Come on. Come on. (Prue uses her powers and moves the dummy so it hits Phoebe.) You know that is so unfair.'

Prue smirks. 'Hey, demons do not play fair. (Phoebe gets Prue in an arm lock.) Okay, okay, okay, okay.'

'I didn't hear you say it.' Phoebe tells her.

Prim touches her her arm. 'Pheebs, let go. That's enough for now.'

Phoebe has a premonition. Gabriel stabs Prim with his crystal sword.

Piper notices. 'Phoebe, what is it?'

'What did you see?' Prim asked concerned.

Phoebe looks her deadon. 'I saw you die.'

The next morning Phoebe is sitting at the kitchen table drawing the sword she saw in her premonition. Piper and Prue walk in. They greet each other.

Piper pours herself a cup of coffee. 'I'm gonna need a lot more of this.'

'You couldn't sleep either, huh?' Phoebe asks her.

Piper sighs. 'No, I was up all night. I couldn't get that image of Prim getting killed out of my head. Is that the sword?'

Phoebe nods. 'Yeah, I drew it from memory. Unfortunately, I can't find it in the Book of Shadows yet. I wish that thing had an index.'

Piper frowns. 'I wish you had a closer look at the killer's face.'

'Well, if somebody tries to impale my sister, they're gonna have to get through me.' Prue says.

Prim walks in. 'Oh, good, coffee. I think i deserve a cup today.'

She pours some in a cup.

Phoebe looks at her. 'Uh, why are you dressed up?'

'Because I aready had plans to help Prue out at Bucklands.' Prim tells her.

Piper shakes her head. 'Wait, you promised you would stay home so we could figure this out.'

Prim sighs. 'Yeah, and then Prue got a call for a major collection. You know how much unique items fascinate me. I gave her my word. And besides I haven't let a demon stop me from living before and I'm not about to now.'

Piper is worried. 'Prue doesn't need the help. She can get on without you. Why are you willingly putting yourself in danger.'

'It's a Halliwell trait.' Prim smirks.

'Piper, she'll be fine. I'll be there to watch her back. Won't let her out of my sight.' Prue assures her.

Phoebe sighs. 'Take the murder demon that wants you dead for a hundred, Bob.'

Piper sighs. 'I can't believe you would risk your life for a hobby. You can not leave this house.'

Prim frowns. 'Oh, relax Piper. Phoebe's had premonitions before and we've affected the outcome, right? It's not like I'm gonna be alone. I'll have Prue there to back me up.'

Phoebe nods slowly. 'That's true, but...'

Prue continues. 'And in your premonition it was man who killed her, well, we're going to Bucklands to meet a female client and Claire will be with us every step of the way, besides now that you've warned her, I'll watch her back. I can handle this promise.'

Piper relents. 'The promise that we want from you is that you'll both come straight home from Bucklands.'

'Will it stop you from worrying?' Prue asks.

They sign with their fingers to show a little bit.

Prim smiles. 'Fine. You win.'

Prue, Prim and Claire meet up with the client. She tells them the collection is at a warehouse and they agree to go see it.

Piper's talking to an employee. 'Twelve potato ricers? What kind of restaurant needs twelve potato ricers? Just put them in the back with the box of lemon ringers.'

He leaves. Phoebe walks up to her. 'I just called Bucklands and they said that Prue and Prim left the office for a meeting.'

Piper frowns. 'What? She promised she would go straight home.'

'Wait, it gets worse. I finally found the crystal sword in the Book of Shadows...' Phoebe says.

Piper hushs her. 'Shh...'

Phoebe continues. 'It's the symbol of the Lord's of war. They're a clan of super natural warriors. They've been around since time began.'

'What do they want?' Piper asks.

'To start war. They started most of the major wars in history and once they're done in one place, they get reincarnated in some other part of the world and start all over again.' Phoebe explains.

Piper looks at her. 'So, is he flesh and blood?'

Phoebe nods. 'Yes, but the book says as long as they have their sword they're not only protected, they're immune to the weapon of man.'

Piper sighs. 'So, we have this invulnerable guy running around with a sword who wants to start a war?'

Phoebe shrugs. 'Well, the Lord's of war may be invulnerable but they do have a code of honour and when one of them is disgraced, he has to steal his abilities back.'

''So, what does this have to do with Prim?' Piper asks.

'One of the things he has to steal back is the magic of a first born witch. They're supposed to be the strongest. And you know Prim won't let that happen. She'd put herself in danger for us. Even say, getting stabbed by a sword.' Phoebe tells her.

An employee comes up to Piper. 'Uh, Piper, where...?'

Piper shoos him away. 'Not now, not now. (He walks away.) Okay, I'll call the night shift manager, see if he can cover for me, you call Prue and Prim on their cell phone. We gotta find them. Quickly.'

Prue and Prim arrive at the Warehouse Flats. They walk into a dark building.

'Miss Statler? Miss Statler?' Prue calls out.

Helena walks out from a dark corner. 'Hello, Miss Halliwells. (Prue's phone rings and she turns it off.) Oh, I'm sorry, I hope I didn't scare you.'

Prim laughs. 'No, we don't scare that easily.'

'So, what do you think of our collection?' Helena asks.

'I think you have exquisite taste.' Prue tells her.

Helena smiles. 'My brother and I have been collecting our entire lives. It's our binding passion.'

Prue is in awe 'Is this a Roman vessel?'

Helena smirks. 'Why don't you tell me?'

'I've never seen one in such good condition. The handles represent Venus and the relief detail scenes of Roman bass and Kara Koa. It probably dates back to 210 B.C. It's very rare and priceless.' Prue explains.

'Wow, Claire was right, you really are something. What can you tell me about this item?' Helena says.

Prue walks over to a table. A pillory is on it. 'It's a pillory. The markings are constiant, so I say it dates back to the inquisition.' (She puts her arms in the holes.) But it's missing a piece.'

Prim frowns. 'Prue, I don't think that's a good idea.'

'The victims arms were held in place by a bolt of restraint. (Steel rods shot across the top of the arm holes and traps her arms inside.) Prue Halliwell, my brother Gabriel.'

Gabriel walks in the room. 'I'd shake your hand but it's clearly otherwise engaged.'

Prue lost at a lost. 'What are you doing?'

'Killing a witch.' Helena says easily.

Gabriel smirks. 'Your ancestor's power animated from her hands. No doubt yours does too.'

Prue raised an eyebrow. 'My ancestor?'
'Uh, hello. What am I chopped liver. I'm Prim Halliwell. I'd say it's nice to meet you bit that'd be a lie.' She punches Gabriel in the face.

Helena explains. 'A witch named Brianna. You're not the only one that's done research. (Prue frees her hands by using her power and throws Miss Statler against the wall. She grabs an axe and hits Gabriel in the chest. It doesn't harm him. Prue grabs Prim and they run outside and drives off in her car. How did she do that?'

Gabriel is pissed. 'She's not like her ancestor, she channels her power through her eyes, not her hands. I won't make that mistake again. And that little bitch sister of hers will die as well.'

Helena looks worried. 'She knows about us now. We have to move fast to attack her at home.'

Gabriel shakes his head. 'No, home is where they have the power of four to protect them. We'll think of another way.'

Prue, Prim and Piper are in the manor living room.

'I hit Gabriel in the chest with an axe and he didn't even wink.' Prue states.

'As long as he has his sword, he's immune to the weapon of man. Which we could've told you if you hadn't turned off your cell phone.' Piper explains.

'Oh, I remember reading about him. He's gonna be a bitch to deal with.' Prim groans.

'Well, we got away and we're fine.' Prue assures.

Phoebe comes down the stairs with the Book of Shadows. 'Okay, I found our ancestor Brianna. She was our great, great, great aunt. She could move things with her mind like Prue. Now, she disgraced Gabriel during the premium war, she used her power to take away his sword. I guess Gabriel is trying to earn his abilities back.'

Prue sighs. 'Great. So, some guy couldn't keep it in his sheath and now I'm marked for death.'

'Well, some men are very sensitive about their weapon.' Piper jokes.

Prim snorts. 'Well, Lords of war and their weapon are supposed to be inseparable like Thor and his hammer and I'm gathering Brianna was able to send his sword hundreds of miles away.'

Prue nods. 'Alright, sword I can move, but hundreds of miles away? I'm not that powerful.'

'I thought about that and I found this incantation. To multiply your strength, recite these words at length.' Phoebe shows Prue a page in the Book.

'Alright, so all I have to do is say this incantation and I'll be stronger.' Prue states.

Phoebe nods. 'Hopefully strong enough to separate Gabriel and his sword.'

Prue smiles. 'Sounds like a plan to me. But Prim we'll be saying it as well. The way she attacked him, he's going to want her dead to save his manhood.'

'It was a helluva right hook though.' Prim smirked.

Piper shakes her head. 'Uh, time out. Bad idea.'

'Why, because it's mine?' Pheobe snips.

'No, because there might be a power of four solution to this.' Piper tells her.

Prue shakes her head. 'Yeah, but the Book of Shadows doesn't say that. And besides it's Prim and I he's after not you and Phoebe.'

Piper sighs. 'Okay, okay, maybe we should lay low for a few days, you know, use up our sick days.'

'And what? Wait for Gabriel to find us? He might hurt one of you to get to us, or use you to lure us out. We won't take that risk.' Prim refuses standing up.

Piper tries another approach. 'Okay, Prue, Prim, but wait, okay wait, at least let us vote on this.'

Prue nods. 'Alright. All in favour of Prim and I saying the incantation raise their hands. (Phoebe, Prim and Prue raise their hands.) Sorry sis, majority rules.'

They go upstairs.

Piper still tries to stop them. 'But Prue...Prim...'

Prue and Prim start the incantation. "Take my powers blessed be, multiply their strength by three."

Piper gives Phoebe a look. 'What?'

'You know what.' Piper states.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'I'm sorry but I really don't have a problem with them saying the incantation.'

'The problem is we're in this together and together we're supposed to solve our problems.' Piper scorns.

Phoebe sighs. 'And together we rely on the the Book of Shadows when we're in trouble. Think about it, Piper, what's the worst thing that could happen?'

They hear thunder coming from the attic. 'What did I tell you?'

They run up the stairs.

Prue and Prim are kneeling on the floor in the attic. There is light swirling around them.

Piper and Phoebe both exclaim. 'Oh my God!'

Prue and Prim multiply. The three Prue's stand up, followed by the thee Prim's.

'Prue? Prim?' Pheobe ask.

All three Prue's, and all three Prim's answer. 'What?'

Phoebe gasps. 'Okay. (she counts) 1, 2, 3. 1, 2, 3.'

Phoebe and Piper are standing in front of the bathroom door. Prim comes put of her room yawning.

'Hello? There are other people in this house that have styling needs too.' Phoebe yells at the door.

'Is there a Prue in there also?' Piper asks.

Phoebe nods. 'One of them, yes. Why can't they be like Prim's clones. Their down in the kitchen, cooking breakfast and making coffee.'

'Really? Huh! Well i sure as hell ain't gonna complain. Free food made by....myself.' Prim smirks.

Piper groans. 'I'm gonna have to wash my hair in the kitchen sink if I want to get to work on time. Do you know which is the real Prue yet?'

'Oh, I don't know. It could be the upstairs bathroom hogging Prue, or the downstairs bathroom hogging Prue, or the sitting in the kitchen drinking all the coffee Prue.' Phoebe snaps.

Prue comes out of the bathroom. 'Is there a problem?'

Piper agreed. 'Aside from you going off and casting a spell that's kept all our bathrooms busy for the past three hours. Nothing.'

'Don't blame me, I didn't cast the spell.' The Prue says

Phoebe groans. 'Great, you're a clone.'

Clone Prue shakes her head. 'Well, no, I'm not exactly a clone, I mean I do have all of Prue's memories up until the time she cast the spell, so, in a lot of ways I am Prue.'

Piper scoffs. 'Then it is your fault.'

'No, it's not, and neither is the lack of hot water.' Clone Prue leaves.

Phoebe looks after her. 'Oh, you didn't. Geez.'

'This is ridiculous. This is like, this is like the 'Parent Trap' with a B cup.' Piper exclaims.

Prim bites her lip. 'Can we vanquish this guy soon so we can go back to no clones.'

Phoebe looks at them. 'I think I might've just found a way to take some of the Disney out of our life.'

All three of Prue's and Prims are there.

Prue #1 comments. 'You look great.'

Prue #2 replies. 'No, you look great.'

Prue #3 asks. 'Is my skirt tight enough?'

Prue #2 scoffs. 'Yes.'

Prue #1 smiles. 'It's perfect.'

Prims clones look at each other. Prim one says. 'I'm glad we don't act like that.'

'Me too. It's a little annoying.' Prim two replies.

Phoebe, Piper and Prim come down the stairs.

'Okay, which one of you is the real Prue?' Phoebe asks.

They all raise their hands.

'Stop that.' Piper scorns.

Prue #1 steps forward. 'I'm the real Prue.'

'Okay, then you and the real Prim get the black sweater.' Phoebe hands her a sweater.

'Phoebe, what are you doing?' Prue asks.

'I'm colour coding. It's the only way we're gonna be able to tell the three of you apart. Okay, clone A's gets the pink sweater...' She hands it to her.

Pink Prue and Prim smile. 'Thank you.'

Phoebe nods. 'And B's gets the blue one.'

Blue Prue and Prim take it. 'Thanks.'

Piper looks at her. 'Handy with the sweaters.'

Phoebe smiles. 'Thanks. But it's only a temporary solution.'

Piper: 'And what about the spell?'

Pink Prue responds. 'Oh, the spell's temporary too. We're only here as long as we're needed.'

Blue Prim explains. 'We were called for a reason. Once the reason's gone the spell wears off and we disappear.'

Pink Prim nods. 'Once we vanquish Gabriel.'

'And how are we planning on doing this?' Piper asks.

Pink Prue answers. 'Funny you should ask, see I was thinking...'

Blue Prim interupts her. 'That we could find Gabriel by tracking down the ownership records for that Roman vessel.'

Pink Prue adds on. 'In Bucklands antiquities data base.'

Real Prue nods. 'That's why I called my assistant... (Pink Prue clears her throat) our assistant and she's already on it.'

Blue Prue smirked. 'Are we good or what?'

'Would you guy's stop complimenting each other. It's giving me a migraine.' Prim groans.

'So, once you know where he is are you sure you have the power to do the job?' Piper asks them.

Real Prue looks at her clones. 'Observe. Ladies, shall we. (All three Prue's use their powers and lift up the marble statue.) Enough said.'

The doorbell rings. 'I'll get that.' Pink Prim says

The phone rings. Blue Prue calls out. 'I'll get the phone.'

Real Prue tries to stop them. 'Wait, we should...'

Pink Prim opens the door. 'Andy, hi.'

Andy smiles back. 'Hi, can I come in?'

Pink Prim shakes her head. 'Now's not really a good time. Wow, that is a nice tie.'

Andy looks at it. 'Thanks.'

'So, um, what did I do now?' Pink Prim jokes.

Andy shakes his head. 'I don't know, you tell me.'

Pink Prim answers quickly. 'What ever it is, I have an alibi.'

Andy laughs. 'Good thing this is a social call then.'

Pink Prim blushes. 'Social call? Really? Now you're starting to look suspicious.'

'Remember a few months ago we ordered tickets to the Bay Area Music Awards? They came in the mail. Thought we could go. If your feeling up to it.' Andy tells her.

Pink Prim smiles. 'That is so sweet.'

'So what do you say. You still love good music.' Andy asks.

Pink Prim nods. 'I'll let you know.'

Andy ponders that. (They smile.) 'I'll see ya.'

He leaves and pink Prim closes the door.

Pink Prim sighs. 'Why haven't we married him yet?'

Real Prim looks at her. 'Uh, maybe because of all the demons and warlocks trying to kill us, remember? We haven't set a date yet.'

Pink Prim frowns. 'Too bad.'

Blue Prue slams down the phone. 'Houston, we have a problem.'

Phoebe looks at her. 'Raging clone hormones?'

Blue Prue shakes her head. 'No. That was Claire calling. She said that if I, well, one of us, don't get to the office pronto, you'll be looking for a new job.'

Real Prue nods. 'Okay, okay, we can swing this.'

'No, no, no, wait. You're not seriously thinking of leaving the house?' Piper asks them.

Phoebe agrees. 'You can't hide three you's at the office.'

'Two of us may not be able to separate Gabriel from his sword but we can certainly fight him off.' Blue Prim speaks.

Pink Prue nods. 'Which means two of each of us can go save Prue's job and whoever's left behind can go to the Quake with Piper.'

Piper adamantly refuses. 'Oh, no, no, no, no. Forget it.'

Real Prim turns to them. 'Piper, you have an acting power, and besides Phoebe, your premonition, it didn't happen at Quake, right?'

Phoebe shrugs. 'I can't be sure.'

Real Prue adds on. 'Still, worst case scenario, Piper freezes Gabriel and she runs.'

Piper shakes her head. 'No, no, I don't like this idea. I don't like it at all. I think we should all stay together, all five of us.'

Phoebe agrees. 'I think Piper's right. The book said it requires the strength of three to take on Gabriel. It's not safe to split up.'

'Okay, all who don't like the plan? (Piper and Phoebe raise their hands.) All who do? Wow, once again majority rules.' Real Prue smiles.

At Bucklands the real Prue and Prim and Pink Prue and Prim are walking down the hallway. Real Prue is holding a magazine in front of her face. Whereas real Prim has leaned heavily on gothic makeup. Nobody recognized her, but still gave her weird looks. Pink Prue pushes Real Prue behind a wall and Pink Prue walks up to her assistant.

Pink Prue asks the woman. 'Hi, is Claire around?'

The assistant nods. 'She's been buzzing every fifteen minutes. You want me to get her?'

Pink Prue shakes her head. 'Not yet. Did you dig up the information on the Roman vessel?'

'Hot off the laser jet.' She hands her a piece of paper.

Pink Prue frowns. 'Gabriel Statler's address. Good, okay, now I need for you to get me photocopies of all my sales files for the quarter.'

The assistant sighs. 'That could take hours.'

'You're right. You know what, I need you to get me copies of everyone's files.' She guides her out of the room.

The assistant stips her. 'But that could take days.'

'Well, you better start now. Bye, bye.' They all walk into Prue's office.

Real Prue turned to her clone. 'Did you have to make her to photocopy all the files?'

Pink Prue rolls her eyes. 'You wanted her to see us together?'

Real Prue groans. 'No, but you didn't even thank her, and you were so bossy.'

Pink Prue scoffs.  'That's why we're called bosses. Alright, well now that we have Gabriel Statler's address...'

'Your clone's a piece of work, Prue. Maybe should put your foot down. You should be used to it by now.' Prim smirks.

Real Prue glares at her sister. 'No. You stay here, I will talk to Claire first.'

Pink Prue frowns. 'Why do you get to talk to Claire?'

'Because I still have to work here when all of this is over.' Real Prue shuts the conversation down.

Claire calls from outside. 'Prue, are you there?'

Pink Prue pushes real Prue behind the door. 'Claire, hi.'

Claire enters. 'I want an explanation for yesterday.'

Pink Prue is confused. 'What do you mean?'

'Helen Statler called to tell me that she was so offended by your behaviour that she's taking her collection to Kristy's. What happened?' Claire answers.

Pink Prue explains. 'Claire, um, I've already made arrangements to make a personal apology and put Bucklands back in the running. As a matter of fact, I convinced Miss Statler to meet me at her estate. See, here's the address.'

She looks at the paper. 'Okay, you really think you can get this account back?'

Pink Prue nods. 'I'd stake my job on it.'

Claire smiles. 'Good, because you just did. Alright, I'll get my briefcase and we'll take my car.'

'No!' Pink prue shouts.

'No? Oh, yes, yes, yes. I'm not gonna leave you alone with that client again.' She leaves.

Real Prue turned her clone. 'What was that?'

Pink Prue shrugs. 'Hail Mary pass.'

Real Prue sighs. 'Okay, alright, let us think, um, I got it. I will take Claire to the wrong address, pretend we've been stood up or something. You call the other one of us at Quake.'

Pink Prue smiles. 'I love it when I'm so decisive.'

Real Prue nods. 'Okay, look, you go get the other Prue and take her to the manor. Okay, and we'll finish this. (She dials the phone.) Hey, yeah, Pheebs, it's me. No, the real one. I'm just checking in.'

Pink Prue smiles. 'We do that a lot don't we? Check in with our sisters, make sure they're okay. Don't you think if there were a problem, they would call us and let us know?'

'Phoebe, I'll call you back. I have to go yell at myself.' She hangs up.

Claire calls from outside. 'Prue?'

Real Prue pushes pink Prue behind the door. 'Hi, hi. Ready to go?'

Claire looks at her. 'Wow, did you change your sweater?'

Real Prue looks down. 'Yeah, black's more my colour. Come on.'

The pink clones call Piper at Quake to tell her to bring the blue clones back to the manor. The blue clones are flirting with the kitchen staff and Piper shuts it down.

In Bucklands car park the Pink clones come out of the elevator. Some sort of bomb roles down the stairs and blows up giving off a bright light which blinds them. 'Blinded by the light. (Prue uses her power and moves Gabriel's sword so it cuts him.) You cut me, witch.' He goes to stab her and the Prim clone jumps in front of her. She falls into Pink Prues arms, while Pink Prue is crying Gabriel kills her too.

In Claire's car the real Prue and Prim hold their stomach in pain. 'Aahh!'

Claire looks at them. 'Prue? Prim?

Gabriel is waiting for his power. 'Come on. Give it to me.'

Helena comes up behind Gabriel. 'Where's her soul. Where's her magic?'

Gabriel is pissed. "I've been trapped. She has none. Whoever this is it's not the real witch.'

Andy is at the Coroner's office. 'Autopsy's were scheduled for first thing in the morning but the case officers said you might be able to I.D. the bodies now.'

'Homicide victim, right?' Andy asks.

The coroner nods. 'Somebody ran them through with a bladed weapon so I'd call it a big yes. (The coroner gets the bodies out of the morgue.) No I.D. on the bodies but those are their personal things.'

Andy looks in a plastic bag and sees the tickets to the Bay Area music awards. He looks at the body. It's Pink Prim. The other Pink Prue.)

'Prue. (He goes to Prim's and touches her cheek.) Prim.' He starts to cry.

At the Manor Phoebe is practicing her martial arts on the dummy when the doorbell rings. Phoebe answers it. Andy stands there, eyes red from crying. 'Hey, Andy.'

Andy walks in. 'Phoebe, I'm sorry.'

'What did you do?' Phoebe jokes.

Andy almost yells. 'This is serious, Phoebe. God, I've done this many times before but this is the worst. Prue and Prim are dead. They found their bodies dumped in the ravine near the precitio.'

Phoebe is shaken. 'Are you sure that it was them?'

Andy almost breaks down again. 'I saw their bodies. Investigating officers found a couple of drops of blood on the path to the ravine, blood that probably belonged to the murderer.'

'What were they wearing, Andy?' Phoebe asks him.

Andy looks at her confused. 'Excuse me?'

Phoebe: 'What color were they wearing, Andy?'

Andy can't believe what he's hearing. 'What color? Phoebe did you just hear what I said?'

Phoebe sighs. 'Okay, Andy, now I'm serious. Do you have any idea what colour sweater they were wearing when they found them? I know it sounds strange but it's important.'

'I think the report said pink.' Andy replies.

Phoebe is relieved. 'Thank God.'

Andy is astonished. 'I just told you I saw your sisters dead and you're relieved?'

'Andy, it's uh, no secret that we fought at times.' Phoebe tells him.

Andy is perplexed. 'What the hell kind of answer is that, Phoebe?'

Piper and blue Prim and Prue walk down the hallway. 'If you have anymore ideas how to rearrange my business you can save it. Hi Andy.' Piper smiles.

Blue Prue nods. 'Andy, nice tie.'

Blue Prim smirks. 'Hey, babe.'

Andy is bewildered. 'I was just at work...'

Real Prue and Prim enters through the doorway and Piper freezes Andy.

'Okay, I may not be an expert, but I think this is the time when somebody hides.' Phoebe tells them.

'Prim, what's the matter?' Piper asks.

Real Prim frowns. 'What is he doing here?'

'He saw you dead at the morgue, obviously a clone and he thought it would be better to break the news here.' Phoebe explains.

Real Prim sighs. 'One of us is dead, I knew it, I felt it happen.'

Blue Prue and Prim look at each other. 'What do you mean? We didn't feel anything.'

'We were in the car with Claire and when they died it felt like it was us.' Real Prue explains.

Piper nods. 'Uh, okay, but one crisis at a time. Prim you gotta go hide, go, get.'

Andy unfreezes. 'And I was in the morgue and you were on a slab.'

Piper shrugs. 'Andy, you know what they say, everybody has a twin out there somewhere.'

Andy shakes his head.  'Not like this. There has to be a better explanation for what I saw.'

Phoebe glares slightly. 'Okay, well, why do we have to come up with it?'

Andy frowns. 'I know what I saw.'

Blue Prim smiles. 'Alright, look, Andy, it means the world to me that you came but I'm here and believe me I didn't get killed today. As you can see I'm very much alive. And perfectly fine, promise.'

Andy sighs. 'I can't argue with that. By the way, did you make up your mind about the concert?'

'What concert?' Blue Prim asks.

'The Bay Area Music Awards.' Andy tells her.

Blue Prue smirks. 'Oh, the tickets that we ordered months ago. Did those tickets finally come in?'

'Yeah, they came in the mail. Maybe I'll bring them over sometime.' He leaves.

They go in the living room. Blue Prue sighs. 'Alright, we need to do something. Gabriel is going to find us and there aren't enough of us left to defeat him.'

'How do you know he's still after you?' Piper asks.

'Because we're still here.' Real Prim say.

Blue Prue nods. 'And as long as I'm needed the spell is still alive.'

'Do you think Gabriel knew he didn't get the real Prue?' Phoebe asks.

Blue Prue smirked. 'I bet on it. We're gonna need more us's to fight him.'

Piper looks at her. 'More Prue's?'

Real Prue shakes her head. 'Don't worry I'm never casting that spell again, I won't risk anymore me's.'

'Ditto. I don't ever want to feel that pain again.' Prim frowns.

Blue Prue scoffs. 'What about our plan?'

'We will still use our powers to sneak into Gabriel's estate. Except we won't be alone when we find him.' Real Prue says.

Blue Prue smiles. 'Prue, we're geniuses.'

Phoebe looks between them. 'What are you people thinking?'

Real Prim understands. 'Gabriel Statler is a flesh and blood person with a flesh and blood sister. The only thing that protects him, that makes him invulnerable is that sword.'

Blue Prim agrees. 'And Gabriel has this weird binding passion for Helena. So, if we grab her we can use her as leverage. A sword for his sister.'

Phoebe: That's your plan?

'Do you think he won't protect his own flesh and blood?' Blue Prue scoffs.

Real Prue sighs. 'Okay, look, we grab Helena and he either trades his sword for her life or we use her to buy more time until we figure out a way to separate him from his sword.'

'Okay, so we'll go with you.' Piper tells her.

Real Prue refuses. 'No way. Today I felt my own death and when that sword went in I felt my life slipping away. I couldn't even imagine something like that happen to any of you. I'm more protective of you guys.'

Phoebe, Prim and Piper enter Prue's room. The two Prue's are there as well as the clone Prim. 'Can we have a word with Prue?'

Both Prue's nods. 'Sure.'

'The real Prue.' Piper says.

Real Prue answers. 'Yeah, what's up?'

Piper looks at them. 'Um, in private please. If you don't mind.

Phoebe clarifies. 'It's important. Sister stuff. Uh, no offence.'

'None taken. I'll wait out in the hall.' Blue Prue and Prim leave the room.

Real Prue sighs. 'I know what you guys are going to say and please don't talk me out of it.'

'Like hell we won't.' Prim frowns.

'Okay, forgive us for not wanting you dead.' Phoebe states.

Real Prue shakes her head. 'No, I appreciate that. It's just that we'll be fine.'

Piper is worried. 'You don't know that. The warehouse was a trap. How do you know his house isn't just as dangerous?'

'Of course it's a trap. Why would it not be?' Prim replies snarky.

Phoebe agrees. 'The Statler's don't seem to be the white picket fence type.'

Real Prue shrugs. 'Well, it's our only option.'

'No it isn't. Why go to him when you're stronger in your own home with us.' Piper tells her.

Real Prue shakes her head. 'And wait for Gabriel to find us? I don't think so.'

'He's a strategist Prue. Every move he has made has been carefully planned, he's studied you.' Phoebe replies.

Piper sighs. 'And if he's learned anything about you it's how protective you are. He knows you'll risk your self in order to save others. Especially your sisters.'

Phoebe continues. 'It's exactly what he wants. You only think you have the upper hand. Okay, just for a moment don't think of us as sister's that you need to protect.'

'We have powers to. We can help you defend.' Prim smiles.

Real Prue finally agree. 'You guys are right. You're right about Gabriel too. It's far too dangerous. Okay, I need to, we need to come up with another plan. So, you guys need to tell the other me. We might be having this conversation all over again.'

Piper refuses. 'I'm not talking to that clone.'

Real Prue frowns. 'You have to.'

'Did anybody take notes?' Phoebe asks.

Piper is being stubborn. 'I'm not talking to that clone.'

They go out to the hallway. Phoebe calls out. 'Prue?'

Prim groans. 'She's gone. They both are. Just great.'

Real Prue comes up behind them. 'Gabriel Statler's estate.'

Phoebe nods. 'It's exactly what you and Prim would have done isn't it?'

Real Prim smiles sadly. 'Yeah, they went to save all of us. Alright, we have to stop them before they do something.'

At Statler's estate Blue Prue and Prim have Helena tied up. They are stabbed, Prue and Prim feel them dying.

The girls are back home now. Piper speaks first. 'Okay, now would be a good time for plan B.'

'What about the evidence that Andy talked about? The trail of blood leaving the ravine where they found the first Prue and Prim.' Phoebe asks them.

Piper shakes her head. 'We can't assume it's Gabriel's. The book says he's invulnerable.'

Prim looks at them. 'To the weapon of man. That wouldn't include a crystal sword that sucks away your soul.'

Prue nods. 'Right, but I've already proven that you can't take his sword away from him.'

'Why do we have to take it away? Why can't we move Gabriel and his sword even closer?' Phoebe asks.

Prue smiles. 'Pheebs, you are so smart.'

She hugs Phoebe and Phoebe has a premonition. 'Speaking of getting closer, I think Gabriel's on his way here.'

Andy is at the Coroner's office looking at Pink Prue's body. 'And these fingerprints are cross referenced?'

The Coroner nods. 'Okay, I fingerprinted the Jane Doe's myself and the reference prints you asked for Prudence and Prim Halliwell came out of her birth certificate from the archives which I took the liberty of verifying through their DNV records.'

'And Prue and Prim Halliwell's prints are an identical match to the Jane Doe's?' Andy asks.

The Coroner nods again. 'Down to the last whirl.'

Andy shakes his head. 'That's statistically impossible. Not even identical twins have a natural variation.'

'Then I'd get on the horn to Ripley's Believe It Or Not because as far as forensic medicine can tell, these women are Prue and Prim Halliwell.' The coroner tells him.

'You leave Ripley's out of the loop a long with everyone else who was with me.' Andy demands.

Prue and Prim are waiting for Gabriel at the manor. The lights turn off. They hear a noise and put their sunglasses on. A bomb flies through the window and gives off a bright light. Gabriel jumps through the window. 'Clever witches.'

Prue runs into another room. Gabriel follows her and sees Phoebe's martial arts dummy. He throws his sword at it. Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Prim come out from behind the the couch. Piper freezes him. 'Hey, check out G.I. Joe. (Phoebe kicks Gabriel and he flies against the wall.) It worked.'

Prue gets the crystal sword out of the dummy.

Gabriel glares at her. 'That's my weapon.'

'It's all yours.' She uses her powers and the sword flies into Gabriel. He explodes and disappears. The lights turn back on.

Piper sighs. 'Peace at last.'

Prue agrees. 'Well, too bad you didn't knock him back into the statue. (The doorbell rings) It's his army. Kidding, kidding.'

Prim goes to answer the door. 'I cant wait until I'm able to kick ass again. (She opens the door to see Andy.) Andy, it's four in the morning. Is everything alright?'

Andy frowns. 'This isn't a social call, Prim. I need you and Prue to come with me.'

'Where to?' Prue asks.

'City morgue. I'll drive.' Andy tells them.

Coroner's office. Andy, Prim and Prue walk into the coroner's office.

'Are you gonna tell us what this is all about because you haven't said a word since we got in the car?' Prue asks.

'I'll show you what this is about.' He pulls out the slabs. They only got clothes on them.

Prim looks. 'What am i supposed to be looking at, Andy?'

Andy is perplexed. 'There were bodies on these slabs. They were identical to you two right down to your fingerprints.'

Prue sighs. 'Andy, I don't know what you want me to say.'

Andy looks at then. 'You know, ever since you came back into my life everything has gotten weird. And you don't know what to say.'

Prue throws her hands up. 'Why don't you tell me what you want to hear. Andy, I'm sorry but there is nothing but clothes on that slab, so why don't you just take us home.'

'I explain everything to you Andy. But this, you don't want to know about this.' Prim says biting her lip.

The girls are sitting at a table at Quake. Prue comes up and sits down, holding a gift basket. Phoebe is reading a newspaper. "Curiously, the only item found by the slain body of Helena Statler was a blue sweater."

Prue sighs. 'That's a shame because I kinda liked that sweater.'

'Well i was always more of a black color girl myself.' Prim smiles.

Phoebe nods to the basket. 'What's with the gift basket?'

Prue looks at it. 'Oh, it's a thank you for my assistant. Believe me, she earned it.'

'Tumbler number 345, 46, 47 and 48 And that ladies is the end of Quake's yearly inventory.' Piper tells them.

Phoebe sighs. 'And the end of crowded bathrooms, the end of no hot water and the end of three Prue's hogging all the good clothes.'

'You know one day you might actually hear what you sound like when you say stuff like that.' Prue tells her.

Phoebe smirks. 'And I will find myself sassy and delightful.'

Prue snorts. 'I won't count on it. Alright, to me, myself and I, and to you guys. I couldn't have done it without you, thank you.'

'And to me for kicking some serious demon butt.' Phoebe adds on.

Prim throws an arm around her. 'Yeah, just wait until this witch is born. I'll teach you even more. And we can go more demon ass.'

Prue clears her throat. 'And heres to clones who vanished without a trace.'

Piper frowns. 'Poor Andy, do you think he'll ever figure the dead bodies out?'

Prim bites her lip. 'I wouldn't underestimate him, he's smart. After what happened this morning we're gonna have to be extra careful. I don't want him to have to see me lying on a table again.'

Andy's is in his office holding a folder that syas Halliwell. He's looking through newspaper clippings and finds one on witchcraft. He then picks up the Bay Area Music Awards tickets and the fingerprint charts. He puts it all back in his drawer and sits back at his desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 100 17
Lives are changed when Four sisters discover they have magical powers. Each Sister has a unique power and must stop these evil beings from hurting ot...
3K 29 26
The Halliwell sisters are back... and they've got "The Power of Three!" This season casts a spell of excitement, adventure and fun as Prue, Piper, an...
7.4K 84 22
Pandora Halliwell one of the charmed ones is up there with Leo, her sisters Prue Piper and Phoebe waiting for their return, but they have to face new...
30.9K 937 23
What if there were five Halliwell sisters instead of just three? Poppy and Parker are twin sisters. They're younger than their older sisters, only 17...