Charmed: The Mighty Belthazar...

By OceanKuhn5

Four sisters who discover their destiny. Four powers bestowed upon these newly discovered witches. Join us as... More

Characters first season
Something Wicca this way comes
I've got you under my skin
Thank You For Not Morphing
Dead man dating
Dream Sorcerer
Wedding From Hell
The Fifth Sister
The Truth It Out There And It Hurts
The Witch Is Back
Wicca Envy
Feats Of Clay
The Wendigo
Secrets And Guys
Is There A Woogey In The House
Which Prim Is It Anyway
That Seventies Episode
When Bad Warlocks Go Good
Blind Sided
The Power Of Three
Love Hurts
Author's note.
Deja Vu All Over Again

From Fear To Eternity

56 2 0
By OceanKuhn5

Prue, Phoebe, and Prim are at an occult shop. 'Excuse me, but I'm getting ready to close now.'

Prue looks at her. 'Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that you were open until 1:00.'

Tanjella shakes her head. 'Normally I am, but not on the eve of Friday the 13th. In fact, I kinda wanna be closed by midnight.'

Prue nods. 'Alright, well, we won't be much longer will we, Pheebs?'

Phoebe sighs. 'Okay, okay. So, input?' She holds up a necklace.

Prue smiles. 'Nice. Let's go.'

'It's nice? That's it? Maybe I should look for another one.'

Prue shakes her head. 'Phoebe, the woman wants to close.'

'And your the only one who still hasn't decided on what you want.' Prim tells her, holding up her items.

Phoebe sighs. 'I know, I know, but choosing the right good luck charm is a very big decision.'

'If they all bring good luck, what's the worse that can happen if you pick the wrong one?' Prue asks.

Pheobe scoffs. 'Alright, you know, this is why I like shopping with Piper.'

They walk up to the counter and hands the necklace to Tanjella. 'Okay, you want me to put this on Piper's order?'

Phoebe hesitants. 'Uh, no, I'll pay separately.'

Tanjella smiles. 'Cash or charge?'

Phoebe turns to Prue. 'Uh, will you put it on a credit card for me? I will pay you back. And tomorrow I have a job interview and...'

'And the good luck charm is going to help you get the job. How much?' Prue asks.

'$25.50 plus tax.' Tanjella replies.

Prue nods. 'Okay.'

Tanjella continues. 'Oh, but you get 10% off if you sign the mailing list.'

'See? Good luck already.'
Phoebe writes down their names.

'If you're interested, we're having a Wicca gathering for the spring equinox.' Tanjella tells them.

Prue looks at her. 'What makes you think that we would be interested?'

Tanjella smiles. 'Most witches are.'

'We never said that we were witches.' Prue quickly replies.

Phoebe whispers to Prue under her breath. 'Do you think she knows?'

Prue whispers back. 'How could she?'

'Does it really matter? She works in an occult shop. It's not like she's gonna crucify us.' Prim retorts.

The clock strikes twelve. 'Could you please hurry?'

Phoebe looks at her. 'Is there a problem?'

Tanjella shakes her head. 'I told you I just, I want to be closed by midnight.'

'Wow, you really take this Friday the 13th stuff seriously.' Prue says.

Tanjella stares at her. 'Yeah, you should too. Especially this one.'

'What's so special about this one?' Prim asks.

Tanjella explains. 'Because once every thirteen hundred years, there's a universal convergence of negative energy on Friday the 13th and this is the year.'

Prue sighs. 'Of course it is.'

Tanjella gasps. 'Did you hear that? The clock struck thirteen. It's starting already.'

'Good night, Tanjella.' They grab the necklace and leave.

As the girls leave Smoke rises out of the sewer and Barbas appears. Tanjella blows out the candles and turns off the light. Barbas knocks on the door. 'Sorry, we're closed. (Barbas knocks on the door again.) I said we're closed.'

Barbas walks through the door like a ghost. 'Not to me, witch.'

'Oh my God.' Tanjella picks up an amulet.

Barbas smiles. 'Amulet's don't work with this demon. (He passes his hand in front of her face.) Your greatest fear is being buried alive in an earthquake. (The room starts shaking and things fall off the shelves. Tanjella screams. Shelves fall down around her.) Yes. You can't run, you're frozen in fear.'

Tanjella stops screaming and she falls on the floor. She is dead, her hair stark white. Barbas walks over to the mailing list. He passes his hand above it and half of the names disappear.

Piper walks in the solarium holding a small box. She pulls out some necklaces and looks at them. She chooses one.
Prim and Phoebe are with. 'Think about it. When has she ever said it to you? Prim doesn't either for that matter.'

Piper thinks a moment. 'I don't remember exactly but I'm sure she must of.'

'Hey! I do too.....okay maybe not.' Prim tells her.

Phoebe nods. 'Yeah, okay, try to think of a time, just one. Whenever I say it to either of them, they say something like, "oh me too" or "same here".'

Piper sighs. 'You know, you're right.'

'Yeah. The girl cannot say the words 'I love you'. It's like some weird...' Phoebe abruptly stops.

Prue walks in. 'Morning.'

'Oh, good morning.' Phoebe returns.

Prue and Phoebe sit down. 'Oh, that outfit looks great on you.'

Phoebe smiles. 'Thank you for giving it to me.'

'Wait, you gave her that outfit?' Piper is surprised.

Prim smirks. 'I never thought I'd see the day.'

Prue nods. 'Yeah, it was an early birthday present.'

'For the next three years.' Phoebe scoffs.

'Are you feeling okay?' Piper touches Prue's forehead.

Prue pushes her away. 'I am fine. In fact, I had a wonderful dream about mum.'

'Really? Mom?' Prim smiles small.

'Oh, how great. What about?' Piper asks.

Prue retells it. 'Um, I was a little kid like four or five and I was reaching up holding her hand and she was taking me some place. I don't know where but it felt so safe.'

Phoebe sighs. "I wish I had dreams like that.'

'Ditto. She's practically a stranger to me.' Prim frowns.

'Mum would have to knock before she came into your dreams, Pheebs.' Piper smirks.

Phoebe playfully glares. 'Ooh!'

Prue yawns and Piper covers her mouth. 'What are you doing?'

'You have to cover your mouth when you yawn or you might let the Devil in. (Phoebe, Prue and Prim laugh.) Especially on Friday the 13th.'

'Piper, we fight demons and warlocks daily. It's kinda silly to believe I'm superstitions after all that.' Prim smiles.

'Is that amulet one of the things we picked up for you last night?' Prue asks.

Piper nods. 'Yes. And this (she holds up a stone) and these. (She holds up the other necklaces.) We're having a superstition theme fundraiser at the restaurant today. I'm going to need all the help I can get.'

Prue shakes her head. 'Don't you think that you're over doing it just a little bit?'

Piper disagrees. 'With all the warlocks and demons we've seen. I don't think so.'

'Piper, those things are real. Okay, superstitions are like old wives tales invented to explain somebody's misfortune.' Prue tells her.

'Statistics show more bad things happen on Friday the 13th than any other day. I met Jeremy on Friday the 13th.' Piper tells them.

Phoebe looks at her. 'Really?'

Piper nods. 'Yeah, and he tried to kill me. Afterwards I find out there's a superstition. That any relationship started on Friday the 13th is doomed.'

'Jeremy tried to kill you and us because he was a warlock. It didn't have anything to do with this silly superstition.' Prim states.

'More bad things happen on Friday the 13th because people put energy in believing bad things will happen.' Prue adds in.

'Pheebs.' Piper looks at her.

Phoebe disagrees. 'Actually, I prefer the upside of superstition. Good fortune, which is what I hope this (she holds up a coin) little honey brings me in my job interview with the real estate agency. Will you give me a lift? I'm running late.'

Piper nods. 'Okay.'

They start heading towards the doorway. 'Okay, well, have a great day, Prue. Prim. I love you guys.'

Prue doesn't look at her. 'Yeah, me too.'

'Ditto.' Prim reads her book.

Phoebe and Piper stop and look back at them. They look at each other and continue walking.

'I wonder if she knows she does that? Prim at least knows she does.(They walk in the foyer and opens the door. Andy's was just about to knock.) Hey, Andy.'

Andy smiles. 'Hey. Is Prim in?'

Phoebe callils out. 'Prim, there's a policeman here to see you.'

Piper waves. 'See you later, Andy, we're running late.'

They leave. Andy walks in the living room. So does Prim. 'This must be bad news.'

'Why would you say that?' He asks.

She smirks. 'Isn't it a little early for a social call.'

He sighs. 'You're right. We've had three suspicious deaths since midnight. All single females, all under thirty, one was a book store owner. Credit card company records show you were her last customer.'

'Oh, no. Poor Tanjella.' She frowns.

'You remember anything out of the ordinary? Suspicious characters hanging around?' He asks her.

She shakes her head. 'No, Prue, Phoebe and I were the only ones in there. In fact, she was locking up when we left.'

'Was the place in order?' He asks.

Prim nods. 'Yeah, why?'

'When we found her, her body was half buried in debris. But the coroner said it wasn't her injuries that killed her, it was a heart attack.' He explains.

Prim is confused. 'A heart attack?'

He nods. 'Yeah, her hair had turned chalk white, her face was contorted in terror just like all the others. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was literally scared to death. Do you visit occult book stores at midnight often?'

She shakes her head. 'No, usually just in the day. Phoebe wanted a good luck charm for a job interview today. It was very last minute. And I was grabbing the items Piper ordered for a work thing.'

'His killings look like some weird ritualistic thing. The victims all had ties with the occult. You might consider shopping somewhere else.' He states.

'What are you saying?' She looks at him.

He touches her cheek. 'Just be careful. Please.'

Prue and Prim are in the attic.

Prim opens the Book Of Shadows. 'Friday the 13th. Friday the 13th. Where is it?' She finds a page. "The Demon of Fear appears once every thirteen hundred years on Friday the 13th. He feeds on the fears of young witches for his survival."

Prue looks at it. 'Mom's handwriting.'

Piper's standing in Quake staring at Lucas. Prue and Prim stand behind her.

'Who's the guy?' Prue asks.

Piper turns to face Prue. 'Lucas Devane. He's chairing the fundraiser for the children's hospital.'

'Oh, you mean the Bay Area's most eligible bachelor?' Prim smirks.

Piper glares. 'Don't rub it in.'

'Hey, you're the one who's letting a silly superstition run her life.' Prue states.

'Is he still looking over here?' Piper asks.

'Oh, Yeah. He's imagining you naked right now.(They start walking.) And he appears to be loving what he sees.' Prim jokes.

Piper shakes her head. 'Stop that. (They approach a ladder.) Whoa! (They walk around it.) What were you telling me before. Sorry, I had to rush off the phone. What's with the demon of fear?'

'Well, I found a page about him in the Book Of Shadows.' Prim explains.

'Written in mom's handwriting.' Prue says.

Piper stops. 'Mom's, are you sure?'

Prue nods. 'Yeah, I'm sure. I checked it against the handwriting on the back of the spirit board.'

They sit down at the bar. 'Wow, this is the first time we've found anything mom's written in the book.'

'She must have known this demon would appear in our lifetime and wanted to warn us.' Prim smiles.

Piper frowns. 'I don't like the sound of that.'

Prue continues. 'Well, if he can kill thirteen unmarried witches by midnight, he'll be free from the underworld to wreck his terror every single day.'

Piper groans. 'Unmarried. Like being single doesn't have enough problems. So how can we stop him?'

Prim shakes her head. 'It didn't say. Just that he kills by turning a witch's greatest fear against her.'

Piper is confused. 'Meaning?'

Prue sighs. 'The book doesn't say. But mom wrote that in the face of our greatest fear, our powers are paralyzed.'

'Wait a minute, we're on the most wanted list and we're defenseless? Didn't mom say anything about how to get rid of him?' Piper asks.

'Just to release our fear.' Prim says.

'How do we do that?' Piper asks.

Prue shakes her head. 'I don't know. That's all she wrote. Look, I know that you're afraid of flying.'

'That's not really a fear, I just prefer buses.' Piper replies.

Prue continues. 'Well, as long as you stay in a crowded restaurant you'll be fine. And since Phoebe's afraid of being trapped in an elevator, I'll tell her to take the stairs.'

'At least he can't use my fear against me. Sharks. Love them, but I sure as hell don't wanna be stranded with them in the middle of the Ocean. Or ya know, a lake with a bull shark.' Prim smirks.

Piper looks at Prue. 'And you'll stay away from pools. Ever since mom died you've been terrified of the water. That's why you never took swimming lessons. We've always known that was the reason, it's okay.'

Prue sighs. 'Yeah, well, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I've gotta go.'

'Call me when you get to Bucklands. And you when you get to your aquarium job.' Piper tells them.

Prue shakes her head. 'I'm not going to Bucklands. Mom warned us but there are others.'

'We don't know any other witches.' Piper says.

'No, see, Tanjella gave me this flier for a wicca gathering and there's a woman named Zoe listed as a contact, I'm hoping that she can help. So just call Pheebs and let her know what's up, okay.' Prue tells her.

Piper nods. 'Okay. (Prue starts to walk away.) I love you.'

'Yep.' Prue walks under the ladder.

Prim leaves before Piper can say it to her.

Phoebe's in her interview is with SWA Properties. 'As you can see we're a small firm but we've built a very successful business.'

Phoebe smiles. 'Oh, well, size doesn't matter to me. What does excite me though, is the chance to work with successful women. I mean, if I want to be a success who better to learn from right?'

Susan love the compliment. 'Oh, I like that. I've heard all I need to hear. When can you start?'

'Are you serious? I got the job?' Phoebe asks.

Susan nods. 'I can spot talent when I see it. Um, can you start today?'

Phoebe agrees. 'Uh, yeah, yes of course.'

A guy walks in. 'Hi, honey. Give me a second. (He walks back out.) Here are the keys. Louise is out of town, I've got... I'll be out for awhile. So, all you have to do is answer the phone.'

'Taking a romantic mid-week break?' Phoebe smirks.

Susan smiles. 'Well, yeah. Um, which reminds me, there is one special task I'll need you to handle from time to time. If my husband calls, I'll need you to cover for me.'

Phoebe's eyes widen and she laughs nervously. 'Oh, uh, sure.'

'Our little secret?' Susan asks.

Phoebe nods. 'Oh, of course.'

'Well, you have my pager number. Have fun.' Susan says.

Phoebe nods. 'Okay. (The employer leaves.) You too.'

Barbas appears kills Zoe with her fear which she had thought she overcame, but had just repressed. Fire. Prue arrives to late.

Andy walks up to Morris at the scene. 'Sorry I'm late. So what do we have?'

'The coroner said there are no burn marks on the body. She didn't die of smoke inhalation, her heart gave out just like the others. (He looks at Andy's shoes.) And I can't believe you're wearing those shoes again.' Morris explains.

Andy looks down. 'They're my good luck charm.'

Morris scoffs. 'They're embarrassing.'

Andy ignores him. 'This is the fifth woman with ties of the occult that's been found dead since midnight. Now tell me it's not the work of some serial nutcase.'

Morris shakes his head. 'I can't but it still doesn't mean those shoes aren't embarrassing.'

They find out Prue was the last person to see her.

The girls are sitting at a table at Quake. 'What did you tell Andy?' Prim asks.

Prue shakes her head. 'I didn't talk to Andy. I didn't want him to know I was anywhere near there so I called 911 and I left.'

'Are you sure you're okay?' Phoebe asks.

Prue nods. 'Yeah, it's just, uh, I can't get her face out of my mind, you know. There was so much fear and her hair was pure white, the terror that she must of felt. It's just...'

Prim frowns. 'I should've gone with you. I'm sorry.'

'Okay, I'm scared enough, thank you. So now what?' Phoebe exclaims.

'We avoid any place he can use to terrorise us.' Piper states.

'No. We can't. There are still witches out there who needs to be warned.' Prim tells her.

'Well, I took Zoe's day runner. Some of the names in there have got to be witches. I'll start making phone calls.' Prue reaches for the salt and knocks the jar over spilling some salt.

Piper gasps. 'Oh, oh, quick. Throw some over your shoulder.'

Prue looks at her. 'Don't be ridiculous.'

'It's bad luck. You could be attacked by evil spirits.' Piper continues.

Prim laughs. 'So just another ordinary day for us.'

'Piper, we have been attacked by plenty of evil spirits and they had nothing to do with salt. And considering our powers, I can't believe that you want to rely on this for our protection.' Prue scoffs.

Piper shakes her head. 'My feeling is, you can never be too rich or too safe.'

Phoebe sees a ladybug on the plant on the table. 'Oh, look, a ladybug.'

'Is that bad luck?' Prue asks.

Piper pulls a face.

Prim shakes her. 'No, Grams told me that whatever direction it flies, you find your perfect mate. We've so gotta try it.'

Phoebe flicks the ladybug and it flies across the room and lands on Lucas.

Piper blushes. 'Oh.'

Prue raises an eyebrow. 'So does a positive superstition cancel out a negative one?'

Piper frowns. 'I don't know.'

'Wait, what's going on?' Phoebe asks.

Prue explains. 'That guy has been trying to talk to Piper all day and she has been avoiding him because she...'

'Yeah, she's too busy relying on the silly superstition to take a chance. I'm still holding out for Leo, but he at the very least seems luke a nice guy.' Prim sighs.

A waiter trips and spills drinks all over Prue. Phoebe and Piper wipe her with napkins. Prim laughs. 'You should've thrown the...'.

Prue glares. 'You know what? Piper, don't even say it. I'm going home to change.'

'Be careful, I love you.' Phoebe calls.

'Yeah.' She leaves.

'Okay, she can't say it. Maybe she's afraid it'll make her look too vulnerable. Ever since mom died, you know, she has to be the strong one to take care of us and everything. It's probably just all part of that.' Piper states.

'Maybe. Hey, I gotta get back to work.' Phoebe stands up.

'How's the new job?' Piper inquires.

Phoebe nods. 'Great, except my new boss wants me to lie to her husband about an affair that she's been having.'

'That's disgusting.' Prim is appalled.

'Oh, what are you gonna do?' Piper asks.

Phoebe sighs. 'I don't know. I'm just hoping it never comes up. Hey good luck.'

Phoebe leaves and Lucas walks up to Piper. 'How's it going?'

Piper smiles. 'Oh, good.'

Prim gets up.'Hi, bye. Gotta swim with dolphins. She's all yours.'

Lucas smiles. 'Listen, um, we've been working so well together on the fundraiser, I was, uh, wondering if you want to get dinner after it's over.'

Piper hesitates. 'Uh, I should probably... I should probably check my schedule.'

'You, uh, don't know if you're free tonight?' He asks.

'Well, um... (she notices the ladybug on his shoulder) dinner would be great.' She replies.

At work Phoebe debates on telling the husband when she has a premonition of Prue in the shower drowning. And another of Prim surrounded by sharks.

Prue gets in the shower and doesn't hear the phone ring.

Barbas appears passes his hand in front of the shower. Prue notices Barbas standing there. 'Your greatest fear is drowning. Thank you for making it so easy. (The shower starts filling up quickly.) That's right. (Prue starts panicking and hitting on the glass. The water rises up near her neck. She turns off the water. She tries to use her power but it doesn't work.) You powers are frozen by your fear.' (The water continues to rise over her head.)

Outside the manor, Andy and Morris are walking up to the door. 'I wish I could think of a logical reason to explain why Prue's involved in this.'

'You mean this time or every other time. The Halliwell sisters are always at the center.'

They ring the door bell. They hear Prue scream. Morris gets out his gun and Andy kicks open the door. They run inside. 'Prue?'

Barbas disappears. The door flies open and Morris and Andy run in pointing their gun. The water has disappeared. 'Prue? You okay?'

Prue shakes her head. 'I don't know.'

They walk out. Prue grabs a towel and wraps it around her. She opens the door and water that was sitting in the bottom of the shower runs out onto the floor. They end up in the Living room. 'I told you I had soap in my eyes.'

'You had soap in your eyes? That's why you were screaming?' Andy doesn't believe her.

Prue nods. 'Yes.'

Andy shakes his head. 'Prue, five women your age have been scared to death since midnight and we show up, we hear you screaming, we break in, find you terrified in the shower.'

'I told you, I had soap in my eyes.' Prue lies.

Andy stares at her. 'That wasn't pain on your face, that was fear.'

The front door open. 'Prue? (She runs in the living room.) Hi.'

Andy and Morris leave.

Prue starts to tell her want happened, but Phoebe beats her to it telling her about the premonitions.

At the aquarium Prim is feeding the sharks when Barbas appears. Prim stops. 'I know who you are. I'm not afraid of you. This a controlled environment. These sharks are swam with daily.'

Barbas laughs, passing a hand across her face.' Your a brave witch, aren't you? But it's not these sharks you be afraid of.'

In a blink of an eye, Prim somehow is in the middle of the Ocean. She spots a dorsal fin above the water. Sharks are swimming around her. She closes her eyes, telling her self to stay calm. Two streaks of white appear on either side of her face. A shark bites her leg, pulling her under.

She screams, her eyes shooting open in pain. She sees the other sharks swimming toward her, as she struggles to breathe. Suddenly blue light surrounds her. Barbas watches. 'No. Damn white lighters. I'llget her, mark my words.'

What she sees next is her sisters looking at her. She starts coughing up some water.

Her sisters run to her side.

'Are you okay?' Prue asks.

Phoebe is crying. 'What happened? I saw you surrounded by sharks. They attacked you.'

Prim shakes her head. 'I don't know. One dragged me under and then I was surrounded by this blue light. Then I'm back here.

'I love you. Don't ever scare me like that again, Prim.' Phoebe demands.

'I love you too. Now stop blubbering on me.' Prim jokes.

She looks at her leg where there should be a wound. There is none. She can't explain it. Prue, Phoebe, and Prim walk in the attic.

She sees her hair. 'It looks like Rogue's hair. Cool.'

Prue looks at her.' Only you would joke after almost dying.'

Phoebe smiles. 'Okay now that Prim is safe. There's gotta be something in the Book about releasing fears. Maybe it's just not obvious.'

They walks over to the Book Of Shadows. 'Do you two smell that?'

Prim shakes her head. 'No.'

'What?' Phoebe asks.

'It's like Sandalwood.' She smiles.

'I don't smell anything.' Phoebe tells her.

'Mom used to wear a fragrance like that.' Prue tells them.

Phoebe frowns. 'We were too young to remember. (She looks in the Book.) Wait, I thought you said there was nothing in here about releasing your fear.' Prue looks at the page "To let go of your fear, trust in the greatest of all powers."

Prue gasps. 'That wasn't there this morning.'

'Prue you have been under a lot of stress lately.' Prim looks at her.

Prue shakes her head. 'No, it wasn't there alright. It's in mom's handwriting, I would of remembered.'

Phoebe nods. 'Okay, uh, what do you think the greatest of all powers is? Do you think that's the power of four?'

'I don't know.' Prue shrugs.

'What's up?' Prim asks.

Prue smiles. 'It's like I can feel her presence.'

'Okay, maybe you should get dressed and go to Bucklands.' Phoebe tells her.

Prue denies. 'No, um, I don't really think I'm up for that.'

Prim starts thinkinh. 'Prue, he disappeared once Andy got here. Maybe he only attacks when you're alone. That's when your fear is greatest.'

Prue sighs. 'Yeah, you're right.'

Phoebe smiles. 'Of course we are. Whatever you do, stay away from water, any water, don't even drink it. Both of you. And Prim your not going back to work until this is over.'

Prue nods. 'Don't worry.'

'I love you.' Phoebe tells her.

'You too.' Prue replies.

'Why do you do that?' Phoebe asks.

Prue looks at her. 'What?'

'You never say 'I love you' to me. Or any of us. Prim never did either, until today.' Phoebe states.

Prue looks at her. 'I just did.'

Prim frowns. 'No, you just said 'me too' and you never say it to Piper or I either. Have you ever said 'I love you' to anybody?'

Prue tears up. 'Yeah, I said it to mom and it was the last thing I said to her right before she died.'

They hug her.

Piper's walking somewhere but sees Lucas and walks the other way. She stops a woman dressed up as a black cat who's about to walk past her. 'Oh, uh, do me a favor, uh, walk behind me so you don't cross my path.' She does. 'Oh, wait... (she bends down to pick up the woman's tail off the floor and her dress rips.) Oh! You dropped your tail.'

Piper walks into the kitchen and gets a cigar out of a shoe box. A guy walks up to her. 'Are you okay?'

'Me?' She asks.

He nods. 'You seem kind of, I don't know... tense.'

Piper sighs. 'Well, it just seems ever since I agreed to have dinner with Lucas, I've had a run of bad luck. I broke a nail, the shipment of clams is late, I had to fire a hostess and I just ripped my dress.'

'Well, it is Friday the 13th.' He walks away. Piper lights the cigar with the flames on the stove and starts waving it in the air. She then chants a spell. "Sage so fair, from far and wide, take my troubles and brush them aside."

The smoke detector goes off from the cigar smoke. 'Is there a fire? Where's the smoke coming from?'

Piper quickly puts the cigar in a saucepan of boiling water, burning her fingers. 'Ow!'

'Is it malfunctioning?'

Phoebe doesn't lie to the husband and he thanks. He knew all along. He leaves. The phone rings and Phoebe goes to show a property. 'Mrs. Juffy? Hello? Mrs. Juffy? SWA Properties.'

She hears a voice behind her.' Hello, dear. (Phoebe turns around and it's Barbas imitating a woman's voice. Thanks so (his voice changes back) much for coming out.'

He grabs her. 'Let go or I'll scream.'

Barbas smiles. 'I could use the fix.'

He passes his hand in front of her face. 'I know how you kill. There are no elevators around here.'

Barbas laughs. 'Elevators? That's what you think your greatest fear is? You mortals need to look deeper. Down where the real truth lies. Your greatest fear is losing a sister and I get three for one.'

Prim is helping Prue call witches to warn them. Phoebe calls asking if they could pick her up.

Piper's having dinner with Lucas at Quake. 'I can't remember when I enjoyed a dinner more. I'm so glad you suggested this.'

'You know, I almost didn't.' He replies.

Piper frowns. 'Really?'

Lucas nods. 'I'm pretty sensitive to people's feelings and I got the sense this morning that you were totally turned off to me.'

'How odd. So what's it like being one of the city's most eligible bachelor?' She asks.

He laughs. 'That magazine article was so lame. I'm, uh, really a very simple guy. I value home and heart, I'd like to settle down, have kids. I've got two nieces I'm crazy about, I even carry pictures of them.'

Piper freezes him. 'You sound too good to be true. (She reaches in his jacket and pulls out his wallet. She opens it up and sees a photo of them.) You are too good to be true. (He unfreezes just as she's putting his wallet back in his jacket. He wonders what she's doing.) Lint. A little lint.' (She brushes his jacket.)

'Oh, thanks.' He says.

Piper continues. 'So, your instinct about me this morning was right. I was sort of sending out negative vibes.'

'Why?' He asks.

Piper sighs. 'Well, there's this superstition that any relationship started on Friday the 13th is doomed. So I was determined to avoid you but then there's another superstition about finding your ideal mate...'

Lucas stops her. 'Wait a minute. You were gonna reject me because of a superstition but then decided I was worth going out with only because of another superstition?'

Piper nods. 'Yeah.'

'Well, it doesn't say much for me then does it?' He frowns.

Piper shakes her head. 'Oh, um, it's that...'

Lucas sighs. 'Piper, someone who let's things like superstitions or omens determine their lives, well, I just had an experience like that with my last girlfriend and it was a disaster. I'm looking for someone who's just not into that stuff. I'm sorry.'

Prue and Prim arrive at the house Phoebe is showimg. 'Phoebe?'

She opens the gate. 'I'm in the backyard. You won't believe the view from here.'

They walks in the yard. 'Pheebs, where are you?' Prim calls.
Prue walks near the swimming pool. 'Phoebe?'

Prue turns around and sees Phoebe tied up and Barbas standing there.

Barbas imitates Phoebe's voice. 'Isn't that a great view? (Barbas pushes Prue in the pool.) That's right. (Prue sinks to the bottom. She tries to swim back up to the top but can't.) Give me your fear.'

Prim tries to help but he opens up a hole in the ground, burying her. 'Ah, ah, ah. Wait your turn witch. You won't get away this time.'

A bright light appears in the pool. 'Prue, Prue. You must face your fears, Prue. You must trust in the greatest of all powers. Love.'

'Mom?'

It speaks again. 'Save yourself. Save your sisters. (Their mom holds out her hand.) Don't be afraid.' (Prue reaches out and holds her hand. Her mom pulls her up to the top.)

Prue shouts at Barbas. 'It's over.' (She uses her power and Barbas flies across the yard. She gets out of the pool.)

'Your fear.' Barbas shouts.

'I'm not afraid anymore.' Prue states.

Barbas screams. 'Nooo! (Barbas burns and explodes. The rope disappears off Phoebe. And Prim is back on solid ground. Prue hugs them.

'Oh my God, I was so scared.' Phoebe says.

Prue smiles. 'I know. I'm just glad you're safe.'

Prim shakes her head. I wasn't scared. I knew you'd save us.'

Prue laughs. 'Of course you weren't. '

'I don't know what would happen if I ever lost you. I love you.' Phoebe cries out.

Prue smiles. 'I love you.'

Piper's sitting on the floor of the living, in front of the fire place. Prim, Phoebe and Prue walk in.

'Hey, what are you doing?' Phoebe asks.

Piper sighs. 'Kicking myself. I just lost probably the greatest catch in San Francisco.'

Prim shakes her head. 'Sure he was a catch, but not the only one.'

'What happened?' Prue looks at her.

'He doesn't like women who rely on superstitions to make decisions. And I'm not so sure he's wrong.' Piper tells them.

'So, Prue vanquished the demon of fear.' Phoebe blurts out.

Prim bit her lip. 'I'm not so sure she did. But at least we won't have to worry about him. He's locked away for another thirteen hundred years.'

Piper is surprised. 'Wait, whoa, what? What happened?'

'Well, he pushed her into a pool and Prim trued to stop him but he buried her saying she wasn't gonna get away agian. Oh, yeah, forgot to mention he threw her in the Ocean surrounded by sharks and something or someone saved her. And then...' Phoebe starts to explain.

Prue interrupts. 'And mom helped me out.'

'Mom?' Piper asks.

Prue nods. 'Okay, I know it sounds crazy but I saw her. It was just like my dream. She was this incredible vision, so peaceful and she took my hand and brought me to the surface.'

Piper smiles. 'That doesn't sound crazy. I wish I could've seen her.'

'Me too.' Phoebe agrees.

'Me three.' Prim sighs.

Piper sighs. 'I'm just glad you're alright. All of you.'

They hug.

'I love you.' Prue says.

Piper breaks the hug. 'What did you just say?'

'I love you.' Prue repeats.

Piper, Prim and Phoebe smile.

Piper is stunned. 'I think that's the first time you've said that to me.'

Prue nods. 'Yeah, I know, I wish I had of said it a long time ago. Ever since mom died I've been afraid to say it. I didn't want to lose anybody else.'

'Well, we're not going anywhere.' Piper assures her.

'Okay. I'm exhausted. I'll see you three in the morning.' Prue leaves the room.

Prim points. 'I'm with her. Getting ate by a shark and buried alive takes a toll on ya.' She leaves.

Piper turns to Phoebe. 'Uh, what happened to her in that pool?'

Phoebe shakes her head. 'I don't know. But whatever is was, it must of been incredible.'

Prue's sitting in a chair holding the Book Of Shadows. You see words magically appear on a page and their mother's voice saying: "Thanks for letting them in your heart."

Prue smiles. 'I miss you, mom.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369 11 5
"I want you on my team, so does everybody else" The halliwell sisters back together again. Everything goes normal as usual until.... Something does u...
21.7K 196 5
Four sisters discovered that they are descendant of a line of female witches and that they are destined to fight against the forces of evil using the...
3K 25 26
The Halliwell sisters are back... and they've got "The Power of Three!" This season casts a spell of excitement, adventure and fun as Prue, Piper, an...
10.4K 247 71
The discovery that they are descendants of a long line of witches finds three sisters battling demons and warlocks-and occasionally each other. When...