Wild ones| Tracy beaker retur...

By PevensieDreams

'"You'll be the death of me O'donavon. We're not partners in crimes" "Oh yeah? Could've sworn you've been s... More

PLAYLIST !
00.00
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
T E N
E L V E N
TWELVE
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"
T W E N T Y-TWO \ "Liberty in the Dg"
TWENTY-THREE/ "S.O.S"
T W E N T Y-FOUR/ "What would Gus want?"
T W E N T Y- F I V E\! Social media!
Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*
T W E N T Y- S E V EN. ->" One for Sorrow"
☆ BONUS CHAPTER ☆

E P I L O U G E /MIKE'S WEDDING

161 3 6
By PevensieDreams

Season six, episode 24.
"Missing presumed single"

TODAY, THERE HAPPENED TO BE A VERY SPECIAL EVENT HAPPENING. It was the day that Mike was getting married. Everyone had gotten their invitations months beforehand and they were all very happy for him and Fiona. He'd looked after them for so long, all from young ages, he deserved his own ending. They got theirs, he should have one too. This morning , Indigo had woken up extra early just so she could get ready without worrying about being late and so she could have enough time to do her daily routine. It's been a while since she, Tee and Carmen moved out of Ashdene to be in university. She loved every second of it... apart for the many homework tasks they'd gotten. She loves being in her design course, she also chose to do Music & photography. Of course, English along with maths were compulsory depending on what grade you got during GSCE's. She was one of those lucky people who got mostly 9's (A +'s). She liked writing, she's always been very creative, she even picked an extra subject for next year. When she told Mari and Sapphire about the news, they both were extremely happy for her. She's never heard anyone cheer so loudly as they did before. She was certain her hearing nearly disappeared for a bit (she could still hear perfectly fine). At least during the break she could just relax, focus on her projects she's been working on.

Once she were finished getting dressed in her short sleeved pink dress with a hint of black stripes, Indigo picked up her tote bag which had a covering over it to prevent strangers going into it and walked out of her bedroom, adjusting the hems of her outfit. (Yes, she did sew it. She's getting a lot better at knitting as well as crocheting).She'd done her hair in waves making it look extra curly, only applied a bit of make up though it wasn't too much. She heard sounds of a television playing from the open spaced living room\kitchen area. She guessed one of the girls had been awake for hours - but, judging by what she saw on the screen when walking in, she easily knew Carmen was watching a fashion station. "Morning Carms" she greeted her. "What?" shouted the other young adult thus she turned around to face her. "Oh, hi Indi" she greeted back within a cheery tone. "Where's Tee?" she asked her noticing she wasn't there, now going to their fridge.

"I dunno. She must still be asleep" Carmen told Indigo when she glanced back at the telly. She wore a skater dress, mostly in a beige colour. "Probably. " Indigo also assumed whilst she reached for a box of pop tarts followed by the milk carton. "Where you going?" she asked next, taking notice of her outfit. They usually weren't awake until ten since they didn't have any classes this month. "Hello, Mike's wedding? have you forgotten?" she informed her. "Ooh, that's today isn't it? I can't wait!" she said within excitement.

"How did you forget? it's literally marked on the calendar" Sassily responded Indigo as she took out her breakfast from the toaster. Carmen simply laughed at her reaction, changing channels on their tv. "I didn't, I was just kidding. So, have any of your boyfriends been in touch yet?" she randomly asked her causing her to choke on air. "Sorry, what? I ain't seeing anyone" she argued within defence, taking a sip of her glass of milk. She jokingly rolled her eyes before saying "Y'know, Johnny and Xavier " she reminded her as if it were obvious. She gave her a blank stare now having a bite of her pop tart. "First of all, ew. Secondly, they're not my 'boyfriends' they're just mates. And thirdly, you really need to stop trying to play matchmaker for me," she replied, shaking her head with a smile. She shrugged, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Hey, I'm just looking out for you, Indi. You deserve someone amazing in your life," Carmen said playfully, nudging Indigo's shoulder when moving from the sofa. "Besides, it's been a while since you went on a first date. Maybe it's time to give love a chance." She hoped, knowing that she or Tee have been teasing her about it for ages. They were all eighteen now, she remembered when she 'dated' Rick back in their early teen years, that didn't go very well. But, since then, she's had better dates though she isn't exactly seeing any one.

Indigo chuckled, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "Well, when the right person comes along, I'll know. Until then, I'm perfectly happy being single and hanging out with you guys." she replied to Carmen, even though she knew she was right. She was just waiting until she felt comfortable with the person she trusted, dating apps weren't her thing. She then started to twirl her promise ring, she hadn't taken it off since the day Xavier gave it to her; she only took it off whenever it was needed. She should probably get a necklace for it. That way she wouldn't loose it.

Carmen grinned, soon changing the subject. "Alright, if you say so. Now, finish up your breakfast, and let's get ready to conquer the day. Maybe we'll have some interesting stories to share when we come back from the Dumping Ground." As she and Indigo chatted and laughed, the sound of footsteps approached from the hallway. It was Tee, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Morning, sleepyhead," she greeted, turning her attention to the blonde. "Sleep well?" she asked the blonde.

Tee nodded, stretching her arms above her head. "Like a log. What's everyone up to today?"she tiredly but happily asks. Indigo chimed in, still munching on her pop tart. "You are.. did both of you forget or something?" she answered whilst wiping the crumbs off her lips. She thought for a moment before a mischievous smile formed on her face. "Forget what? how it's Mike and Fiona's day? 'course not. I would never do that. I can't wait to see our family again, especially Mari and Liam, they've both been so busy - have you seen their music video that they did with Ryder, Rick and Quincy?" she mentions when she went towards their kitchen, deciding on what she should have for a quick breakfast.

Carmen's eyes lit up with excitement. "Yes! it's actually so good, it's really cool how they show off their different styles and like, the way it changed from rock to romantic. I also liked that Elektra was in it too. It just shows they've all grown with no problems whatsoever. I want to be in one of their videos some day" she dreamily spoke. "Yeah, maybe one day" she got told by Indigo whom was now done with having her food and was placing her rubbish away. "Hopefully." she claimed.

"Right, guys, I think we should start getting ready. I mean, who knows how long the traffic will be" Tee spoke up changing the subject as she took a look at the clock near their tv. "Well, I'm already dressed. It's just you two" Jokingly pointed out Indigo as she was leaving the kitchen side. "Oi, If you hadn't had hogged the bathroom, I would've been changed by now." she replied in a teasing manner.

"Yeah, 'cause you take ages in there, I woke up before you so I could shower first, but nooo you somehow got there 'fore me." Carmen said in agreement. "See?" Chirped Tee whilst they stood by each other. It wasn't always like this, they did have a plan but it didn't exactly go too well for them. They often swapped around the time table depending on who would be going where, and if they take longer than an hour. They took the idea from Gus, they thought it would be smart.

Reaching the living room's entrance, Indigo didn't care that much about how long she took . "Uh, I don't take ages. Remember that time when Lily was out and it was just me , you and Carmen? you were in the old bathroom longer. We waited like, ten minutes or something" she reminded Tee and Carmen.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember. That was when Toby pranked Liam with the box of sweets that had glitter in it. I swear we also got him back by throwing mud on him" Tee mentions which made all of them giggle.

"Yeah! but then it ended up on those two cos we missed, they were so mad" Indigo spoke through her laughter. She couldn't believe how long it's been since that time. That was when they were still living in Elm Tree and not Ashden Ridge. She didn't know which house she missed the most, it was both actually. Both of them had a huge impact on her childhood. And her early teen years, just by thinking of them brought back a lot of memories for her. "Ah, the good old days. Right, I'm gonna go do my make up now" she said then she stepped into the corridor, heading towards her bedroom. When she got there, she picked up her spare outfit she could wear after the wedding. She collected everything else that she needed like her toiletry bag, then she made an exit and went to the bathroom for better lighting.

Meanwhile, Carmen and Tee were sorting out the snacks that they were taking for the journey. They always had to keep some extra meals whenever they were travelling somewhere because it wasn't going to be cheap in the shops where they were currently living. She was excited that they were going to be reunited with everyone again, she wasn't exactly there for the previous Christmas since she went on a trip with the course she was doing. So, this was a perfect timing for her to see how they were all doing. As they were in the kitchen, she had just remembered something that they were supposed to tell Indigo. "Does she know that we can bring a plus one- or two- with us?" she suddenly blurted out loud.

Being confused, Tee scrunched her face when she heard Carmen speak. "What?" she confusingly replies. "Y'know, for dates. On the invite it said we can bring someone else with us if we wanted. Do you think Indi knows?" she clarified for her. She took a while to understand but she eventually got what she was saying. "Oh! yeah, no. I don't believe she does. Why?" she quizzed, closing the fridge's door. She was also having her breakfast before they were leaving soon. "'Cause, I was thinking we could possibly set her up with either Xavier or Johnny, I mean, they're the only ones who she would actually agree on going somewhere with" she explained. She thought about it, mainly because she didn't know if it would be the best thing. "I dunno, she did say she wasn't ready for dates like, a thousand times" she then added "But I guess we'll have to wait and see" she threw in afterwards, leaving that side of the kitchen so she could be in the living room.

Carmen somewhat agreed with Tee as she followed after her. "I guess. Maybe you're right" she said when she went the sofas, taking a seat on the one that she had used before. "What do you think everyone else is doing right now?" she randomly quizzed whilst she sat down, picking up the remote to change the tv's channel. She looked for something decent that they could watch all while Indigo was busy singing in a few rooms down. She had no idea. "Dunno, maybe they're all rushing about in Ashden." was the response she'd gotten from her. She couldn't help but laugh, she knew that would probably be true. "Yeah, knowing them, someone's probably lost somethin'" she assumed.

And so, the three best friends went on with their morning, their plans for the day falling into place. With breakfast finished and excitement in the air, they prepared for the adventures that awaited them outside the confines of their cozy flat. It was a rather chilly day seeing as it the last day of November and almost December. The weather had gotten a lot colder of the month meaning everyone has been wearing their winter outfits a lot more now, no one was sure if it were going to snow but it would be quite magical if did. As for the rest of the local residents, they were all getting on with their lives, continuing with either sleeping in or going to work or even meeting up with friends. After all, the town had so many different people, you never know what anyone is up to with the many passing days and years.

For the holidays, Xavier was staying with his grandma. It was a tradition he and his mother did ever since he was a toddler. He didn't remember a lot of his childhood but he had some pictures and videos that he was thankful for. And, he was glad that neither of the adults judged him for dropping out of uni so early, he thought they would've been disappointed but they were far from it. They told him that he didn't have to go if he didn't want to, there was all the time in the world for him to find what he wanted to do. He wrote their words down, that way he could look back on the advise he'd gotten when he was living elsewhere. Lately, he's been trying to figure out what he wanted to during the break he had, there was so many choices. He'd also been building up his skateboarding skills, getting through the tricks he couldn't have done when he was sixteen-seventeen. He was now twenty, that sort of scared him. Although, he knew that he would be okay because he had lots of people around him whom he loved. He had worked things out between him and Pearl but they weren't exactly close like they used to be. That was fine too- they were moving forward.

Speaking of Pearl. She found somewhere else to live after Trevor returned from being in jail a while ago. She didn't know how he got out, she was just glad that was it all over. She also had to get a restraining order on him since she couldn't be near him after everything he'd done. She'd reached out to someone who had gone through the same situation as her, which was Quincy, and they talked about how she got on with her life even though he hadn't left her mind. Well, he had, but he wasn't truly gone, if you know what that means. They'd met up in a cafe, Lily's one to be exact. And they shared a lot of their secrets that they hadn't told anyone before. At some point, Mari had joined them - she was shocked since she didn't think that Indi's sister would've known anything about him. But she did. A lot of sympathy was shared between the three of them, she felt safe and she felt as if she could finally start to trust people again, even if it'll take a while. So far, she was doing pretty good. She'd gotten into social clubs again, leaving the past behind her. She also found out that another person she knew had gotten locked up too - that happened to be Danny. He had scammed a lot of them, she hadn't heard his name in ages yet she didn't dare to think of either of the boys. (She always thought his dog was a bit ugly looking). That was because she wasn't into all of that anymore. She found her peace, she's even in the same flat block as the Tee and Carmen but they don't know that. She was just happy.

<3 <3<3 <3 <3<3

Over in Manchester, a young woman with messy dark red hair could be seen in a fairly bright but too not bright bedroom. She was sat at a variety mirror getting her hair done before anything else. On the sides of it there was lots of pictures with string hanging above, then, there were a few quotes she'd written on the wooden part of it for motivation. She also had two photo frames and a make-up box with all the brands she could possibly get. As she was sitting there, she took a look at her phone's screen - she had somewhere to be that morning and she needed to make sure that no one would be running late. Just as she was about to do an another curl, a child rushed into the room, wearing pj's that were probably far too small for her. "Mummy!" the girl spoke, jumping onto her. "Oh!" exclaimed Mariana once she realised who it was. "Gianna, you scared me. What have I told you 'bout doing that?" she says, placing rolls down onto the table. "Erm... to never jump on Mummy when she's doing her hair?" her daughter innocently quizzed. "Correct. I could've been using a curling iron" she said, holding onto her.

Gianna looked at Mariana oddly, she knew her mum barely used those unless she was in a rush. "But you never use a curling iron" she reminded her. The dark redhead smiled, she thought she would've forgotten that. "Yes, I don't do I?" she asks and she shook her head 'no.' "Nope." she she admits, popping 'p'. She then asked "Why are you up so early?". She shrugged then replied "Emerson was watching tv, she woke up before me. And I'm hungry" she told her. She normally slept in on weekends, depending on if they were going somewhere or not. "I want to have jammy toast"

Once that was said, Mariana took a look over at the double bed she shared with Liam, seeing that he was still fast asleep. She thought of an idea on how she should wake him up. After living together for the past years, she's learnt that he was a snorer. And a deep sleeper. Well, that all changes regularly but most of the days she couldn't even get him up - neither could Frank when he visits them. She started to get used to it though, their daughters were quite loud so that was her alternative plan whenever all the others wouldn't have worked. "Alright. You can have that, if you help me wake daddy up." she compromised, now moving her off her lap as she stood from the chair she was sitting on. "Okay!" she happily grinned. They the moved from the mirror, walking across the other side of the room. She took a couple slow steps whereas the youngest was running. She stood by the wardrobe, keeping watch.

Whilst Liam stayed fast asleep, Gianna made her way to climb onto the duvet, carefully jumping without falling off. There had been some days where she has fallen but she would act as if she hadn't then went on with whatever she would be doing. Since he was turning around, he eventually became aware of his daughter. He could easily tell if it was her or Emerson, she was more lighter than her sister. (That's right, they adopted Emery, she was a lot younger the last time anyone saw her, she was now twelve and Gina was five). He slowly moved, taking a while in opening his eyes until he had gained his vison back. " Good morning to you too, Gia" he teasingly greeted her, gently holding onto her so she didn't trip. "Morning daddy. Guess what, it's uncle Mike's wedding today" she told him. He rubbed onto his eyelid, trying to think of what the date was. "Is it?" he asked. "Liam, don't tell me you forgot" Mariana's voice echoed from the wardrobe as she looked through the hangers. looking over, he saw that she had her hands on her hips, implying she was a bit mad. "No.. 'course not. How could I forget?" he tells her.

"Good. 'Cause, that would've been an awful thing" Responded Mariana while she held onto two dresses she liked. They were both in her most recent signature colours. Black and Pink or grey and black. Those were the ones she into most recently. She still wore other colours though she only would pick those when she felt it. She also picked up her leather jacket, on the back it had a letter 'M' written in gem stones. She closed the doors, wondering to the bed. "I can't believe Mike's getting married" she said in awe, to which Liam replied "Neither can I. He deserves it y'know. He's always been there for us, its his turn to have a happy ending too" he says whereas Gianna tried to get out of his hold since he was tickling her. "Yeah, he does. It's just crazy to think that we're all adults now. And that we have kids, who would've thought it?" she chuckled, remembering when she said to Tee that she wouldn't have any. Expect that was five years ago. They were in 2018 now. She was thankful for her family, they might not be the biggest but it was all she needed.

Liam smiled at Mariana's remark. He found it hard to believe that they've been together for more than five years. They had come a long way from their teen days, and it was all for the best. They were both famous in the music and acting industry, they had quite a fair number of songs and movies, concerts followed by meet and greets. They had a similar fan base though there would often be some arguments between their fans on who was more known. They didn't care, they were just proud of all of their hard work. They even work along side with Ryder and Quincy with their jobs, they had a shared Youtube channel where they would upload vlogs , or silly challenges. It was a lot of fun for them. Then, whenever they weren't working, they would be with Gianna and Emerson as well as meeting with Sapphire, Rick, Elektra and Frank. They did try and keep in touch with Tee, Indigo and Carmen but they were sometimes busy, at least now they should hopefully see them. "It's the best thing ever. Wouldn't want it any other way" he lovingly spoke, now moving from the bed. "Right, come on, Princess, let's go get your breakfast sorted. Is Emery already awake?" he asks.

"Yes!" Gianna replied whilst was being carried by Liam. "She's been in the living room for the past hour, I don't know when she left her room." she carried on speaking while they were heading towards the door. "Alrighty. Do you know if she's had something to eat?" she got asked. "I dunno. I'm only this many" she lifted her hand as she spoke, showing that she was just five. "I have other things to worry 'bout" she joked. He shared a look with Mariana whom was doing her best in keeping her laugh in, she had no idea where she got that from. "Oh really, like what?" she tried to think of all the important things she had on her mind. "Erm, bothering aunty Saph on video chat, stealing cookies from the kitchen, colouring, picking shells from the beach. Mummy's phone, I'm a busy person" she surly nodded.

Within that moment, Mariana ended up laughing at how serious Gianna sounded. She thought Emerson was the more sassier one. "Where does she get this sass from?" she got asked by Liam as he passed by her. She pretended as if she didn't know. "Who knows. Maybe she gets it from you" she jokingly told him whereas he responded with "From me? nah, she most defiantly gets it from you. I wouldn't be surprised if she sneaks out when she's a teenager" he caught onto the joke, keeping their youngest from falling out of his arms. She fake gasped, clicking her teeth before saying "Er, it weren't just me who did that. Gia, don't listen to him, he also snuck out when we were kids. He caused more trouble than me"

Gianna giggled at how silly her parents were being. She wanted to know all about their teen years, she thought the stories sounded like they were super interesting back then. She even thought that about them now, she looked up to both of them. "Mummy, don't worry. I believe you. " she spoke through her giggles which got Mariana to do a bow at the comment she got.

Liam acted as if he was disappointed even though it was clear he wasn't. "Oh, I see. I see how it is- " he teased, feigning offense before breaking into a grin. "You two conspiring against me already?" He playfully nudged Gianna with his elbow, earning a burst of laughter from her.

Mariana smirked and shook her head, giving Liam a playful side-eye. "Always teaming up against the troublemaker, aren't we, Gia?" she quipped, tousling Gianna's hair, which made her giggle even more. Liam pretended to pout dramatically. "I'm outnumbered here, huh? My own family turning against me!" he exclaimed in mock despair, drawing more laughter from them. After a while of joking about, she took a look at the alarm clock that rested on the side table realising they might be running late. "Okay, people. You two need to have your breakfast, change into your formal clothing, then we can start going. We have to pick up Indi, Tee, Carmen and Lily. I don't know if she's brining Xavier or not but if she is then we'll take the big car" she instructed, kicking them out of the room so she could continue with getting ready.

Liam nodded in response, taking in on the comment from Mariana. They didn't want to be stuck in traffic, whenever she drove she had this thing about leaving early before there was any problems and he thought it was quite fair considering they lived probably around two hours from Newcastle. They were going to live in London when they were first house looking but this town was more nearer for them. "Alright, we'll let you be. See you in a few" he said, lightly kissing her cheek on his way out. As he was leaving with Gianna in his arms, he heard a familiar sound of a guitar that reminded him of this game he used to play when they were younger coming from the living room. He sensed Emerson was playing the playsation because he brought one that had been identical to the one they had back in Elm Tree House. Walking through the corridor, he entered the opened air spacing with a smile still on his face. "Morning Emerson" he greeted the girl whom stood by the tv. "Oh, Morning dad" she greets when realising he'd woken up. "How was your sleep?" she asks without looking at him. Wondering to the dinning table, Gia got out of the hold she'd been in now going to the chair she normally sat on. "It was good, thank you. And how was yours?"

Focusing on the game for a bit, Emerson pressed the pause button on the remote which rested on a coffee table near by. "It was fine. Apart for Gia talking 'bout fairies and hanging out with Junior before lights out. She talks a lot, you know" she admits , removing the guitar she wore and placing it back where she kept it. Laughing at the reply, Liam then said to her "Did she? well, I'm sure we'll be able to see cousin Juni soon. Just have to check with her mum" he assures her while she went to join them at the table even though she's already had her breakfast. "How soon?" she asked him since she missed being with the younger child who'd turned eleven. He wasn't too sure on that. "I don't know" he claimed. "Can we ask mum?" she carried on asking, dodging the arm which flew towards her. "Gia!" she exclaimed when moving from her.

"What?" The five year old replied to Emerson's exclaim. "I didn't do anything! I just moved my arm" Gianna says in defence, lowering her left arm down. She glared at her, knowing exactly what she had tried to do. "No you didn't." she argued in disagreement. She pulled a face at her just for the fun of it. "Dad!" they both say together only for Liam to laugh at how they were being. "Alright, alright. No arguments please" he instructed in a firm manner. They both listened to him, stopping any sings of a forming argument. He then started to get the toast carefully done making sure it wasn't too burnt or too soft. "Why aren't you in a dress?" she asked suddenly.

"Because" Shortly answered Emerson when she faced Gianna for a short while. The smell of bread toasting hitting her nose. "Because what?" she pushed; hoping for a better answer. She grumpily huffed not knowing why she was questioning her choice of style. "I hate dresses. Plus, Mum told me I can wear this, she knows I'm not into that" she admitted now sticking her tongue at her. She didn't even react. "I wanna wear my tiara" she voiced in a confident tone which made her and Liam laugh a little. "Dad, tell her she can't wear a crown"

Getting the bread from the toaster, Liam chuckled at how Emerson and Gianna were being. "You're wearing shorts!" she pointed out with a short cry. "Trousers!" she corrected her. "Girls, that's enough. It don't matter" he informed the children whom were arguing again, taking a plate from the cupboard then he put jam on the toasted bread. "What's all this shouting 'bout?" he got asked by Mariana whom was wearing her black and pink dress with her leather jacket on top. "I don't even know. " he tells her as he took it over to where the youngest was sitting. "Right.." she trialled off in unsureness. "How long do we have left?"

Walking to the computer, Mariana logged on to her account seeing if there was any messages or not from their friends. "Erm, a couple of minutes I think. But knowing the DG there's probably summit happening. And by the looks of it, I'm right. Tracy's just messaged" she announced as she clicked onto the recent inbox they'd gotten on the former residents chat. "Has she? what's she saying?" he questioned her, scaring her on accident once he stood by her. "Dude" she spoke through her laugh.

"Sorry Mars" Liam apologised to Mariana as they began to read through the messages that were rolling through all while the girls were busy talking instead of creating a sudden fight. "Is she actually being for real?" he asks when they saw what the first one said. She shrugged, waiting for the next response. That happened to be from Tee.

FORMER RESIDENTS FT VISTORS :

Tracy : HELP!! MIKE'S GONE MISSING. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?

Tee : ARE YOU KIDDING??!

Indi : Well that's not good. How's he vanished 'fore we even got there

Xavier : Maybe he's gone for a walk

Indi : No Xavi, I don't think so

Frank : I'm on it

Mari : Oh no!! does Fiona know?

Tracy replied to Mari : Nope she doesn't which is why we're panicking

Toni : NOT ON HIS WEDDING DAY!!

Billie : We'll do our best.

Quinny has now joined!

Quinny : Wait what u mean Mike's missing???

Mari : Exactly that Quincy. He's not at Ashden

Quinny : Ok. Dang miss Sass pot, thought u were a changed woman

Indi : HA LOL she's not. She's still the same, just more motherly.

Liam is typing...

"Oi, don't hog the keyboard" Mariana said once Liam started to type, one of his arms resting over her shoulder as he did. "I'm not hogging it." he tells her whilst he typed out the response for Quincy's comment. "What are you typing?" she questioned him, her eyes staying on the screen. "Nothing" he causally replied clearly lying to her. She squinted, trying to take a better look at it.

Liam : Yeah, a scary mother too. Don't let her fool u

Liam chuckled to himself once the message got sent whereas Mariana was in slight shock at what he'd sent. "I am not scary" she spoke through her gasp of disbelief. "You kinda are, but you're still cute so it's fine" he said to her, more replies were rolling in over the time. She smiled at his compliment - something she'd gotten used to within those past years of being together. He made sure not to over step a line with her since he knew she was still feeling sort of uneasy whenever he complimented her. They were slowly getting there though. She took over, starting to type her reply then she pressed sent afterwards.

Mari : Excuse me, that's just rude.

Indi : I was only joking x

Mari replied to Indi : I know Indi, so was I :D

lily : MEN!!

Quincy : Glad I don't have this problem/ jk

Liam : Oh yeh, I forgot you and Elektra were married. How's that going?

Quincy : How can u forget that- nvm. It's going well, thanks for asking Liam :)

Ryder : Why I'm I getting so many notifications on here sjkjks

Ryder : Oh wait, I just read the recent news. Mike's Missing???

Ryder : Where would he actually have gone to

Quincy : Who knows. Also, I'm giggling at how ur replying to ur own messages. Even Elektra is.

Ryder : :/ it's not that funny, I'm in a rush. I just woke up

At that moment, Liam and Mariana snickered at how Ryder said he'd only woken up. Meanwhile, Gianna had finished her breakfast so Emmerson went to put the plate in the sink for her. After that, she went past the table deciding she would continue with the music game she played. As for Gia, she stayed there mainly because she found her drawing book underneath it. "Everything okay there you two?" he calls, checking to see if they were doing okay. "Yeah!" the girls say in unison. "Okay, good"

Bailey : What's he playing at?

Liam : He'll be in the pub

Indi : I don't think he would be y'know.

Mari : She's got a point, Li

Ryder : Sooo what time are we all meeting. I'm getting the next train

Quincy : Me and Lex are already on our way, she's driving. I'm gonna go now ,save battery.

Ryder : Ok, cool. See u

after that, everyone started to go offline, that way they were able to meet up properly without there being any delays. For some of the former residents it had been a while since anyone saw each other, they hoped it was going to be a good outing and that there wouldn't be a lot of drama. Well, you never really know with that place. When they were all done, Liam went to go change into his outfit and Mariana helped Gianna with her shoes soon as they were in the spaced out hallway; Emerson was in her baseball shoes so she didn't need a lot of help with hers. They all waited for him, taking a number of pictures as they did. Ten minutes later, he'd left the bedroom but instead of wearing a proper suit and tie, he had only one of those items on including a normal shirt with it and regular trousers. He also had a pair of sunglasses with him for some unknown reason. "We ready to go?" he spoke, catching up with them.

Taking notice of what her husband was in, Mariana couldn't help but laugh in a soft way. "What are you- I thought you'd be in a more fancy attire" she says through her amused giggle. "I am" begun Liam, putting the shades on his head. "No you're not." she disagreed with him yet she would have to admit he still looked perfect. "But that don't matter. Why are you in shades?" she asks, getting the car keys from the key holder which rested near the shoe rack. "It's a boy thing, you wouldn't get it" he jokingly tells her though he only confused her even more. "It's odd"

Opening the front door, (which closed afterwards when they were all out) Liam replied with "Nah, all the others are in on it. Expect for Rick, 'cause you know, he's busy" he explained as he, Mariana, Emerson and Gianna walked out of the house and were now on the driveway going to where the cars were parked. "Yeah, that's a shame. I seriously thought we were going to see him" she mentioned, pressing a button on the keys that unlocked the range rover. "Me too. But I'm sure we'll see him at some point- also, Emery was asking when she could hang out with Junior again." he brought up therefore went to the left seat.

Mariana froze a bit. She wasn't exactly on good terms with Nadine, they were friendly but not too close. Although she's been fine with looking after Junior and Indigo, she still couldn't find her likeable. The same for her own mother even though she was twenty two. No matter how many times Rochelle tried reaching out to her, there wouldn't be a moment in peace for them. Luka had tried as well expect she fully blanked him out. He hasn't been a dad to her in years, why start now?. She was in a good place, she didn't need both of her parents. "I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it" she promised, putting on Gianna's seatbelt. She next checked on Emerson whom was ready; then she closed their doors heading to the drivers seat. Getting in, she looked through the review mirror, then got hers on. "Did you hear that Emery?" she nicely called out.

"Yes" Emerson answered her mum's question, her eyes being focused to the window. She hoped the sun would last all week seeing as her and her team mates were supposed to be playing in an upcoming game where they find out who takes the prize home. So far, they've been wining with every chance they got. "Is that okay with you?" Mariana kept on asking, starting the engine and driving backwards out of the parking spot. "It's fine, mum." was the reply she gave her in honesty.

Just like that, the family were on the main road making their way to Newcastle. If they were lucky then the journey there shouldn't take too long and to their joy it didn't take ages.

☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆

A few hours into the afternoon, all of the guests had arrived at Ashden Ridge and were walking down the street together in one large group. They thought it would be cool if they walked in with a grand entrance - who's idea was it?, everyone's really. Right now there was two boys standing guard by the front of the house, there names were Jay and Bird. They'd moved in not too long ago, right after Tee, Indigo and Carmen had moved out. There was some other new people living there too like a girl called Taz, a boy named Alex... Candi-rose... there was also somebody named Finn. Oh, and Charlie. So, it was a whole new generation. Well, you still had Tyler, Sasha, Floss, and Jody. Along with Joseph and May-Li whom was about to give birth all while Tracy was looking for Mike who went looking for Ryan.

"I've never been to a wedding before" Bird, the older brother, informed Jay whilst they were waiting for everyone else to show up. "That might not change." he sarcastically chimed which made him look at him in an offended way.

Suddenly, Jay spotted some people he had never seen before rocking up to the pathway he and Bird were standing at. He saw there was a large number of them. So did he. "Hold on, who are these..?" he confusingly quizzed as they a took a closer look at whoever was arriving. He had no idea on what he was talking about until he saw them as well.

Entering the all known street had been Liam and Mariana with Emerson and Gianna, then there was Tee, Lily, Indigo and Carmen including Xavier who'd joined as a sudden plus one (as a friend though, nothing else), Ryder, Quincy and Elektra whom wore similar but different jump suits, Billie and Toni, last but not least Frank and Bailey. Half of the boys were indeed in matching shades (something that the girls weren't too sure of), and there was a couple of matching pink dresses to go with it. Once reaching the gate, they nearly went through but got stopped by a boy no one knew. "No entry" they all got told by him, making them share looks at each other. "What?" the say in shock.

"What he said, no entry" Repeated Jay, backing up Bird in a lot of confidence. Hearing his response Liam and Mariana scoffed at a similar timing, thinking they were joking around. "Are you two serious?" Tee questioned the boys after she and Indigo looked at them in a highly lost expression. "He better not be" she comments in a strong voice tone. He wasn't scared of any of them.

"We're on the guest list!" Liam exclaimed while removing his shades, throwing in a question of "Who are you two, anyway?" in confusion. "We've never seen you before" Mariana added onto his reply as she held onto Gianna whereas Emerson stood by them.

Jay glanced at Bird, saying "Tell them." he demanded. " We're the doormen." he told them and the rest of the guests. They each laughed at what that answer, finding it hard to believe.

"Sure you are(!)" Indigo sarcastically said through her laugh, not trusting a word that was being told. "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard" she mumbles underneath her breath earning a nod of agreement from Xavier who stood beside her. He saw she was wearing her promise ring around her neck, something he assumed she wouldn't have kept. She felt him staring, causing her to look over at him with a smile, he returned it then they went back to whatever was happening. She took a quick glance at him, also noticing the ring he wore. She looked over at Tee and Carmen wondering if they saw the glances being shared - they hadn't.

The next person to speak was Bailey. "So, what, you guys think you can just stop us, yeah?" he strongly questioned the boys standing by the gates. He'd flown all the way from America for the wedding. He was a pro footballer, living his best dream. Since he lived far from his friends, he kept in touch with them even when he might be busy with games and other stuff.

Lilly stepped in, saying "Alright, alright. Less of the macho. Fights usually happen after the wedding, not before" she clearly voiced in demand, soon seeing how Quincy and Elektra's smirks had dropped once she'd spoken. "Aw. I wanted one to happen" she whispered which made the blue haired girl softly laugh. "Don't even think about it" she warned the duo. They just ignored her, acting as if they hadn't heard her speak. She knew they had.

"Look, we used to live here, all of us." Frank explained after Lily, taking a short glance at where Xavier stood with Indigo. "Well, he didn't. He was just a regular visitor" he added onto his sentence. "Pretty much" agreed the boy by the front. "He's still family" the raven haired spoke up, aiming her statement towards him. He looked at them again, knowing she was right. "Yeah, I know. I was gonna say that" he tells her.

With that response, Indigo smiled in admire. "You can't deny us" she tells the two boys before saying "We're kind of famous 'round here" she informed them to which she gained a high five from Tee whom was simply agreeing with her. Surly most people who lived there would've heard of them; like how they had protests in honour of saving their home - twice, might I add. Then in 2015 they got together to deal with some neighbours called the Umbelby's or whatever they were called. She hated them despite not living at the current house anymore.

"Exactly. You must know of us" Mariana assumed in agreement of what Indigo had said. Jay and Bird shook their heads saying 'no'. She was quite amazed. "Really? you haven't heard of us?" she kept on saying in hope. "No" they say at the same time. "I see.." she breathed out, trying to understand how they didn't know anything about her and the others. "Mummy" Gianna called for her, tugging onto her jacket. She could tell she was starting to get fussy. "I know, sweetie, we'll go in soon" she comforted her.

Taking notice of how fussy Gia was getting, Liam decided he would hold onto her instead of Mariana. "Here, I'll hold her" he kindly offered and she gracefully nodded, passing her to her. He held the five year old carefully as she rested on him, closing her eyes for a bit. He next checked on Emerson. "You okay, Emery?" he asked in a hint of concern. She looked at him with a small grin. " Just bored," she admits. He gave her a comforting side hug, one she accepted.

"Yeah, and clearly we are all dressed for a wedding." Tee also commented whilst Ryder grinned at the scene that was going on. "Who's wedding exactly?" she got asked. "Mate, this is getting boring now" he complained after he'd been quiet for a short while. "It is, isn't it?" she replied to him. They didn't travel all this way for nothing.

Just then, Billie and Toni responded to the question with "Mike's wedding" She was first to speak making Ryder jump at the sound of their voices. He couldn't even tell who was who. "There's loads of Mikes in the world." they got told by the taller boy aka Bird. That just annoyed them. "Mike Milligan" they say in a 'duh' tone.

Now, Ryder had to act like he wasn't freaked out by Billie and Toni. It was the way they spoke that kind of scared him. Standing close by to him, Quincy and Elektra were trying to not laugh at how he reacted. He still heard them. "Not funny" he mumbled, aiming it towards them. "It kind of is" they voiced in disagreement. "Not" he tells them . Even though she had more of a blonde look going on, he could see some of her dark hair still. He understood why she went for a change, it looked good on her. He wondered why Rick couldn't make it but he was sure they would see him later on.

Liam and Mariana wore a matching facial expression as they were getting quite fed up with all of this waiting. "Don't do anything stupid" she warned him, knowing how he could be sometimes. "I'm not going to" he assured her with a smirk. She shook her head as a joke, knowing he possibly would do the opposite of what he was saying. "Are you going to step aside, or what?" he sternly yet confidently requested towards the two boys. They could see they were kind of nervous due to him being the tallest, but also because of everyone else.

So, the group were eventually allowed in the house after a couple minutes of talking. They got lead through the back by Jay and Bird, taking in on how the decorations looked all around them. "You've still got it" Mariana proudly whispered to Liam as they and their friends made their way into the garden. "'Course. So do you" he tells her within awe. Gianna had fallen asleep in his arms and Emerson wasn't paying much attention to anything. It made her think if she was going to be fine for the next hour.

Entering the back entrance, Indigo felt emotional as she looked around her. She was last there when she was eighteen. All the memories started to flow back into her mind, the last one she could think of was when she, Carmen and Tee were trying to work things out between them before they moved out. When Jim said they couldn't live together, causing there to be an argument between her two best friends. The exact same day she and Xavier video chatted because she was almost having a panic attack. That's something she didn't want to think about. But, the talk they had lingered in her mind. As she was thinking, a sudden voice or two got her out of her thoughts. "At least we've got a cake again" she heard Sasha say. She couldn't help but snort at how messed up the desert looked.

Lily had then said "You call that a cake?" within amusement which made most of them laugh but mostly Indigo the most. She smiled when hearing the familiar sound of laughter she's grown to love over the years. That seemed to have caught Sasha's focus, as it did for Taz, Floss, Jody and Tyler. They were all surprised to see her and it was the same for Liam and Mariana, Ryder, Billie and Toni, Frank, Quincy and Elektra and Bailey. She assumed no one told the current residents they'd gotten invited.

"Tee! Indi!" Sasha happily exclaimed the very second she saw her former roommates, racing up to where Tee and Indigo along with Carmen were." Hey!" they both replied in greeting as she went up to hug the duo around a timing that there was lots of hellos going on between the rest of them.

"Aw, I've missed you so much!" Tee said while she and Sasha were hugging each other. After that, they pulled apart so Indigo could have a turn as well. "So I have I" she was quick to say as they shortly but lovingly hugged. She then did the same for Carmen even though they weren't the closest of friends. She was more close to those two seeing as they'd shared a room for the longest of time.

As that was happening, Ryder went to greet Tyler who'd gotten taller than the last he saw him. "Ty, my man!" he cheerfully greets him and they did a handshake in return. "What's been happening?" he got asked by the Lewis boy. "Ah, y'know, being a youtuber an' all that. How's life been or you? you and Jody together yet?" he quizzed knowing how much they secretly liked each other. At that question he blushed a little. "It's been good, and no we're not" was all he got for an answer. He didn't do much apart for wear a teasing look. "Where's Rick?" he questioned him. "Couldn't make it"

"Ah" Tyler said in an understanding manner to Ryder's comment. He also saw how tall he'd gotten, they were now the same height as each other - even Bailey and Frank. He greeted him next with a similar greeting, then he took notice of Liam and Mariana with their kids. "Oh no way! look at you guys. Who's this then?" he asks once he said his hello. "Hey, Tyler. " they each say together. "This is Gianna and Emerson" he introduced them whilst smiling. "Hi" shyly spoke Emery. "Nice too meet you. They look exactly like you"

"Yeah, but, who do you think they look the most of?" Mariana quizzed, being curious to see what Tyler thought. He pretended to do some thinking before answering with "Well, I think Emerson looks like you, and Gianna is like Liam" he admits not wanting to cause any problems. She smugly yet playfully cheered. "Yes!" she cheers, being pleased with the answer. "Thank you, Tyler. Other people have seen it the other way around" she mentions, starting to leave the boys. She was going to greet Jody with wide arms. "Jody!" she called when walking towards where she had been.

Liam, Tyler, Ryder, Frank, Bailey and Xavier all laughed at how happy Mariana was when she got told who looks like who. Gianna turned in her sleep so he tried not to wake her up. "She's been waiting ages to hear that" he tells the boys. He's only been at the house once so he didn't have a lot to say on it. He just thought it was sweet how everyone was happy to see each other. They carried on talking, catching up on everything.

On the opposite side of the garden, Jody and Mariana were currently talking as were Quincy and Elektra who'd join in on the whatever subject it was, then you had Tee, Indigo, Carmen and Floss near by. "Your hair's gone darker!" was the first thing she pointed out as she stood with the older girl she saw as a sister. "I know! it's mad. It's like a cherry red, but I don't know what colour it is" she told her whilst laughing. "I've missed you guys so much." she said afterwards.

"We missed you too, Jody" Indigo also says when she'd finished hugging Floss who was around her height. "What's it been like without us? how's May-Li?" she asked wondering if she was still working there or not. "Firstly, it's been alright without youse. And don't worry, no one's taken over your role of being a detective" she mentions whilst smiling, their arms wrapped around each other. She shook her head in a joking manner, being pleased. "Secondly, May-li's good. She's gone to the hospital, she's having a baby" she announced to her and the rest of the girls. "Aww! does she know what she's having?" she quizzed. Just then, they were joined by Chloe who'd been dealing with a lot of things. She didn't know where her brother was but she did know he wasn't having a easy time. "Yeah, I think she's having a boy" she spoke as she pushed her wheelchair towards where everybody was. "Chloe!" she cheerfully greets her once she saw her.

"Hi, Indi, Tee, Carmen." Chloe responded to Indigo's greeting, waving at Tee and Carmen when she did. "How've you been?" she got asked. "Eh, I've been alright. Just trying to sort Ryan out" she admits, leaving out a few reasons onto what she meant by that. "Oh? what's he done now?" she curiously asks, knowing how the boy could be sometimes. She debated on if she should tell her or not. "Nothing, don't worry. We've got bigger things to worry 'bout" she stated, changing the subject. She took notice of some of the people she didn't know. "Who are you?" she wondered.

Realising she hadn't introduced herself, Mariana then said "How rude of me. I'm Mariana, also known as Mari, Goldie, Rina... actually, thinking 'bout it, don't think anyone has called me by my full name other than Mike, Gwendolyn, my mother..." she listed but took a pause when she mentioned someone she shouldn't have. She had the same tensed expression she wore the day she found her picture of her, Quincy and Rick got burnt. The day she was almost about to spill the truth on what really happened for their fall out. That was in the past. They've moved on. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you, again"

Chloe smiled at Mariana before saying "Nice to meet you too" she tells her. "I think I've seen some of your stuff in town, on posters." she suddenly mentions, remembering where she would've seen her face from. Either that or they've met before a few years back. "Oh, that's cool. " she grinned, taking a liking to the girl. Glancing between her and Indigo, she could see the how much they looked like each other. She wouldn't have believed that they were related if they hadn't met.

Sooner or later, it was Tee's turn to hug Jody and she commented on how tall she'd gotten as well. "Look how tall you've got!" she beamed as they hugged. It amazed her at how long it had been since they last saw each other. "So tall! wow!" she carried on speaking then they pulled apart from the hug afterwards. "I am loving the cake." she brought up, seeing how broken it looked.

Carmen laughed slightly at how Tee said it, she didn't think it was possible to have a broken cake. "Doesn't look that edible, Tee." she spoke once her laughter died down, her arm resting on Indigo and Xavier's shoulders. "No, it doesn't" they say at a similar timing. "How'd that happen, anyway?" she asks in a curious voice.

"It was a lot nicer, but there was a bit of an incident." Floss commented, replying to Tee and Carmen, earning a stunned look from Sasha. "It wouldn't be the same without one, would it?" she got told by her in questioning.

"No one said you guys were coming" Tyler spoke up since he had no idea everyone in their group got invited. "We almost didn't. Security is tight around here." was the answer he'd gotten from Liam whom stood on the opposite side of the garden with Gianna, Emerson, Frank, Bailey and Ryder making all of them chuckle. "You came all the way from America?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, man. Had to leave Mischief, though." Bailey admitted to Tyler. Mischief was another stray dog they had found a while back, he took her in. "What is it like over there?" he quizzes with interest. "It's big" he replies with a grin. He wouldn't say it was better than England but it was a little bit interesting with how the system worked over there than it did in his home place.

"I want to go to America" Xavier commented, earning a nod from Indigo stood beside him. "Me too, But, I want to see California then Los Angeles. Where the stars are" she dreamily said, her face lighting up as she spoke. He loved that she hadn't given up on her dream on travelling, she always talked about living somewhere else one day. He wanted to escape too but couldn't leave his mum or grandma. "Well, you guys should visit. I'll let you in on all my games and shows" Bailey offered. They weren't expecting that at all. "Really? that's sweet. Might have to do that then"

Bailey nodded in acceptance, taking a high five from Xavier. He had been meaning to meet up with him and Indigo, it's just they all have different lives and there wasn't enough space for a lot of hang outs. But hopefully this would change it all. "Still can't believe your a pro footballer. Guess all that hard work paid up " she proudly gushes. "Yeah, it has." he spoke whilst grinning, simply agreeing with her.

"Chat later, guys. Only, I'm not seeing Mike." Announced Sasha, catching everyone's attention.

" Yeah, we looked all over." Admitted Frank, followed by one of the twins asking "Where is he?" in worry, probably Billie. "The wedding should be happening right this minute." Toni claims afterwards. Or was it the other way round? no one really knew.

If anything Quincy understood why Ryder freaked out when the twins spoke earlier. It was quite weird. "Okay yeah, I get why Ryder was being weird before" she whispered to Elektra whom hadn't left her side. She let out another soft giggle. "I can't tell who's who" she tells her, matching the volume she spoke in. "Neither can I."

So, everyone became unsure on what they should do at that point. Where was Mike? better yet, where was Tracy and Ryan?. As the hours went by, Jody decided she would go check on how Fiona was doing all while Candi-Rose had been distracting her. She was starting to leave because she couldn't wait much longer for him to show up.

☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆

AFTER A WHILE OF STANDING ABOUT, most people where now either sitting down or standing in a small group. Mariana and Liam were sat together with Gianna and Emerson. The young girl had woken up from her nap and was full of energy. It amazed her how long she could sleep for. "Have a good sleep, Gia?" she calmly asked her as she was sat on her sister. "Yeah! I had such a cool dream" she told her, stretching her arms as she did. "Did you?" she quizzed. "Yep" she tiredly said with a small nod. She then got distracted by something. She wondered what she dreamt about. "Do you remember the first time we reunited after years of not seeing each other?" she got asked by the ombre haired boy sat by her. "Oh yeah- when you chased me around the shopping centre like a lunatic"

Pretending to be offended yet again, Liam acted as if he didn't do that. "'Ey. You wouldn't let me talk to you, that's why I ran after you. " he reminded her whilst smiling at the memory. Sat on oppsoite sides of him and Mariana were Frank and Emerson, Gia was sitting in Mari's lap. "I didn't know what to do! I hadn't seen you in years, imagine how that felt for me when I realised who you were? I thought you'd ...." she took a pause in her
speaking, fidgting a bit. He grew confused and slightly uneasy. "You thought I'd what?" he asks,his eyebrows frowning a little. She shifted in her chair, not wanting to say it. "Mars, you can talk to me. I won't judge" he softly comforted her.

Taking a deep breath in and out, Mariana say to Liam "I thought you'd forgot about me. And then two years later, you dated my ex best friend, which, by the way, I didn't even know you knew each other. I should've known though, she said she met someone from our college. Said you had a captivaiting smile or whatever. I didn't think too much of it. But when you admitted it that day we stayed here, ..... I thought I was gonna be sick again. Or faint. I didn't." she rambled, all the memories flowing in her brain as she talked. He looked ather lovingly, feeling a pain of guilt in him. He didn't know that's how much she liked him, she didn't either back then. Till the actual kiss happened. "I never forgot about you." he started to say in honesty. Her gaze met his. "You were on my mind during those years of no contact. Jack kept telling me I should've called, but I didn't. I'm sorry for never calling" he apologised. "Liam, it's okay. I wanted to call too, I just couldn't"

Smiling a little, Liam was glad that Mariana forgave him. Even if it was years later and they were happily together, he just felt the need to let it all out. Moving close to him, she rested her head onto his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her. They were happy. It was just them and their daughters, that's all that they ever wanted. "I love you" he expessed, something they only say once in a while. Feeling her face heat up, she answered with "Love you too" she tells him in a soft whisper. "You guys, get a room" they heard Frank say since he was siting by his left. "Frank, man. I thought you were rooting or us?" he joked.

Catching onto the Joke, Frank told Liam "I am. I always had, even when neither of you could see it" with a slight smirk. "Even before Ryder and his friends showed up, the chemistry was there" he continued saying. He and Mariana looked at each other, both being clueless. "Wait, so mum and dad have this big story?" Emerson asked in confusion, stepping out of her shell. He nodded, remembering every single thing that's happened to them. "Yeah, these two muppets could never get along, with them living in Burny Wood then Elms Tree, they hated each other" he explains to her. She glanced between her parents, wondering how they could've been on bad terms. "Why?" she asks. He didn't have a clue. "No one knows"

By then, Ryder heard everything that was being said from where he was sitting. Which was a row behind. "You guys talking about me?" he smugly yet teasingly commented as he leant forward, resting his arms onto Frank's chair. He turned around slightly, looking at him with a pretend weirded out expression. "It's not all 'bout you." he claimed. He playfully rolled his eyes at him, taking no offense to it. "Never said it was" he says in response. "Did she ever tell you that I was her first kiss?" he decided to say as he looked at Liam. "What?" he shockingly blurted. "Ryder!" gasped Mariana, turning to whack his arm. It didn't even hurt him. "I thought we were talking-

Mariana stopped Ryder from speaking by talking over him. "- No, we are not." she simply cut him off, now facing the front. She'd pushed that thought from the deep side of her brain, never wanting to think of it. Liam was stunned, and by the looks of Franks face, he was trying not to laugh. "Frank Matthews, don't you dare laugh. " she said in a warning manner. "Sorry Mari" he apologised through his chuckle. She sighed, placing a hand on her forehead. "Yeah, yeah" she easily forgave him with a slight mumble.   

Meanwhile, Emerson was having the time of her life laughing.  When she was younger, she used to think Mariana was the coolest person ever, when they first met at the centre she went to when she was seven, they had a similar personality and she was the only person who could take her sassy comments back then.  Well, Gwendolyn could but she handled them better.  Even now,  she was the person she looked up to.  The same goes for Liam too, basically everyone she had been able to call family - she thought they were the greatest people ever.   "You hear that G?" she spoke to Gianna whom was also amused.  "Yup.  Mummy had two boyfriend's, but she really loves daddy more" she analysed whilst grinning.  She nodded in agreement, knowing she was probably right.  "Exactly" 

On the other side of the garden,  Jody had came back from being inside the house with Candi-Rose after they'd tried to talk with Fiona into staying a little bit longer.  "So she just left?" she got asked by Tyler as she stood in front of him.  She was almost about to answer just when a new voice called out from the entrance.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry,  sorry!"  Mike 's and another voice rang out whilst he run through the seats with a bike, Tracy running ahead of him.  "I got held up!" he announced to the group who became all happy when seeing them there. 

"Tracy!"  Mariana and Indigo both say at a similar timing, both getting up from where they were sitting just so they could go greet Tracy.   Being out of breath, she took in the sudden cheerfulness the second she saw them.  "Hi girls!" she happily greeted them back, going to them after she'd placed a helmet down.   Once they were near each other, she hugged both of them though she was out of breath from all the running she'd done.  "Ew, you're all sweaty" she spoke through her laugh. 

"Oh, you would be too if you were on a search for hours."  Tracy sassily answered as she, Mariana and Indigo were hugging.  "How are you guys?" she asks now pulling apart from the hug.  "Good" they say together.  She smiled,  being amazed at how much they've grown but also how much everyone else had as well.  She hadn't seen most of them in ages, this was the biggest reunion ever - only they were missing Sapphire, Rick, Toby, Johnny etc etc.  She soon saw Xavier , Carmen, Ryder, Quincy and Elektra close by.  "Didn't even see you lot  there!"  she blurts once she did.   "What a surprise!" she continued saying, catching her breath.

Quincy and Elektra wore matching smiles at Tracy's comment.   "You're looking cute in your matching outfits!" she complimented them.   It took them a few minutes to decide what they were wearing but when they did, they somehow ended up wearing the same thing.   "Thanks Tracy"  they say together as they were holding hands.   "Your welcome." taking a quick breather.  She wondered how long it took for her to look for Mike.  Even though they hadn't talked much, they still had a lot on their minds.  

Just then, Mike had spoken.   "We had to borrow a bike!" he explained to everyone as he removed his helmet.  Everyone there had thought he wasn't going to show up.  "Wow!" he excitedly said once he saw all of the teens and young adults there.  It was a mixture of old and new residents under one roof.  Almost all the kids he looked after over the years.  "You all made it!" he carried on saying in a cheery tone.  Looking around, he saw how many of them there was.   "Tee.  Lilly!" he started to say, then he spotted the others.  "Indi, Xavier, Carmen!" he next called out, which made them smile slightly, as did Tee and Lily before them.  "Billy and Tony!"  he'd greeted the twins whom were sat in another row close by.   "Liam, Mari!" he went on with the greetings, going to give a brief handshake with Liam then he gave a hug to Mariana while she was holding Gianna still.   "Oh, look at how grown your kids have gotten."

"I know.  They just keep growing"  Liam spoke first, simply agreeing with Mike the minute he saw Gianna and Emerson.  "They're going to be just as tall as you" he told him and Mariana whom shared an amused glance at each other.  "Emery's already taller than Mars" he pointed out, holding back a snort.  He knew she hated it whenever someone commented on her height, although she wasn't shorter than him anymore, she still disliked it.  

"Yeah, it's kind of scary if you think about it"  Calmly responded Mariana, being careful that she didn't move around too much.  "I'm the tallest in my class. So's my best friend, Owen."  Emerson proudly tells Mike, being proud of how tall she was.    "Really? that's cool.  You might be like me or your dad someday" he laughed, mainly because he didn't want to offend her.  She found it sort of funny.  "I could be" the younger child continued, now shying away behind her mum.  After a long while of talking, Emery would get a bit shy if she doesn't know the person well enough.   It was the same with family, she would have her moments.   

So, Mike picked up on the greetings, seeing who else was there.  He next saw Ryder and Frank.  " Frank, Ryder!"  he did the exact same handshake he did with Liam with the two of them.   "How's your gaming? and how's Rick?"  he asked the young Godwin.  "Well, I think my channel is doing okay, it's slowly running.  And, he's fine, he wanted to be here but wasn't able to" he informed him, being a little unsure on how his job was doing.  He understood most of the former residents couldn't be there but he hoped some would show up at the after party.  "That's good.  I might message him later" he tells him as a promise.  He next went to greet Bailey.  "Bailz!" he happily pointed over at where he was sitting, gaining a slight fist bump from a far distance.   He hadn't realised that Fiona wasn't there.  "Hey, come on! let's not stand on ceremony, hey?" he quizzed, barely realising.  There was a sudden shift of energy.  "Guys, I'm getting married!" 

Over from where he was sat, Xavier could tell that everyone was feeling some sort of feeling of avoiding telling Mike that his bride had left.  He could even pick up on the nerves that Indigo had.  Without thinking about it, he laced his hand through hers and when she did notice he'd done such thing they made a small hint of eye contact yet again now smiling at each other.  Despite it being ages since the talk they had about getting married in ten years, they were still just friends.  Nothing more.   She said it herself, they were soulmates.  Maybe not lovers, but they were something.   He didn't need  to ask if she was okay or not; he could tell she wasn't. 

Behind the duo, Carmen, Tee and Lily saw the hand holding between Xavier and Indigo.  They shared a knowing look at each other, thinking the same thing.  Those two may deny not having any feelings but they could all tell the love was real and that it wouldn't be the same with anyone else.  It was tricky, because she liked their pairing but she also liked it when Indi and Johnny were together, though she knew there wasn't anything romantic happening for them either.   "Mike.." she and Sasha started to say in unison.  They were dreading telling him the news.   

"Yeah?" Mike confusingly responded to Carmen and Sasha.  "I don't know how to say this.." the other girl carried on speaking, becoming hesitant.  Someone else started to speak as well.   "It's just that, erm..."  Began Tyler , also taking a short pause.   He was becoming extra confused, he didn't get why they were all suddenly in a low mood.  ".... Fiona's left." he got sadly told by him.  He didn't understand what he was saying, the happiness on his face dropped in a second.  "Left? what do you mean?" he questioned him.

Mariana felt her heart break at Mike's question and the way he said it.  She didn't want him to go through all the sadness and disappointment she and the others had to go through when growing up.  Even now, there would still be some moments where not all of them would get everything they've wanted.  She couldn't bare to see what happens next, so she closed her eyes, hoping it would prevent her from crying.  Beside her,   Liam comforted her by giving a slight hug, to which she accepted, hugging him back.  He was also feeling sad for him,  no one should have to go through that. 

Emerson had no clue of what was going on, but she could tell everybody around her didn't want to say the truth on where the bride was.  She thought it was kind of rude of the woman to leave though she did get that the wait was possibly too long or she assumed something else, getting cold feet.  When she gets older, she wasn't planning on getting married.  She was happy being the way she was, she had Owen with her but they also had their own lives going on.   She wasn't much of a romantic anyway.  Although, she did think weddings were quite sweet.  As for Gianna, she wasn't interested.  She could see how bored she was, mostly because of how she was becoming fussy again. 

"Mike..."    Liam started to say slowly as he was holding onto Mariana whilst Gia and Emmerson were lost in their own worlds.  The waiting was probably getting a little long for them and he could see that the younger girl wanted another nap.  Mike was still unsure onto what the silence was all about, or the hint he was trying to say. 

"The wedding's off." Lily eventually told Mike, her voice being the same as everyone else. It pained her to tell him that but she had to, it would've been terrible if no one said anything.  It was then that he realised, the was a drop on his confused face which turned into a more understanding and upset one.  She felt awful for dropping it like that.

☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆    ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆ ☄. *. ⋆

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER AND the ceremony got picked up once Fiona finally arrived after she'd done some thinking in a near by park.  She realised Mike would've never ruin his chances of getting married again and that he most likely got caught up with one of the kids.  Which would explain for the misunderstanding. Yet, she didn't exactly know that.  "I, Michael Kevin Lucius Milligan, take.." he started to say the vowels that had been said by the priest only for her to snicker at his middle name.   "What?" he questioned her mid sentence.  "Lucius?" she teasingly spoke gaining some not so quiet laughs.

"Yeah,  that's me." Proudly began Mike whilst smiling.  "Luscious Lucius" he said to Fiona which made the young crowd laugh even more, as did she.  "That's just weird"  he heard Indigo say to Xavier, carmen, Tee, lily and Tracy.  They all giggled in response, a few agreements being made between them.  They were just weirded out by it, so were the others though they didn't say anything.  "Shush! shush!"  he hushed the group that were giggling.  It remined him of when they were younger, always getting up no good. Even Quincy, Elektra, Mariana, Liam, Frank, Ryder, Floss, Billie and Toni, Bailey, Sasha, Chloe, and Tyler were all laughing.  So was Alex, Bird and Jay, the only people who weren't had been Ryan, Emerson and Gia (who'd fallen asleep for the second time). 

"He does."  Fiona quickly spoke once the laughs died down.  Mike looked at her within a stunned glance.  "She haven't finished yet!" he tried to say but she wasn't letting anything or anyone get in their way of becoming husband and wife. "And so do I! come here, you!" she exclaimed with happiness in her voice before they suddenly kissed. She saw a chance and she took it.  

There were a lot of similar reactions from the younger ones, like Emerson and Taz who'd both covered their eyes from the adults kissing.  "Ew!" they each say in a similar timing.   That just made Mariana and Liam laugh at their reactions, all  while they quietly but cheerfully cheered with everybody else.   "Whoo!"  they cheer, doing their best not to wake up Gia.   It honestly amazed her how she could fall asleep for two hours, she's normally fall of energy.   Although, she would be the same sometimes.  The cheers and applause continued, the loudest ones were mostly from Indigo, Carmen, Tee, Tracy, Sasha and Jody.  Whereas for Xavier and Tyler, they were just cheering in a volume that suited them as were Elektra and Quincy.  It was the same for Floss, Billie and Toni.  Followed by Frank, Ryder, Bailey and the rest of the boys. 

"Are you guys actually crying?" Xavier asked the group of girls he was sitting close by with, seeing that Indigo, Carmen, Tee, Tracy and Lilly all had tears in their eyes.  Looking over, he saw Mariana was also crying.  The only ones who weren't were Elektra and Quincy - he couldn't tell properly but it looked like they might've been.  "Yes, Xavi, it's a magical moment.  Weddings are meant to have happy tears" he got told by the young Walsh.  He didn't get any of it.  "..... Man, what?" he spoke under neath his breath, turning to look at Tyler whom sat behind them with Jody.  "Do you get this?"

Also taking notice of the crying, Tyler snorted at how emotional most of the girls were being.  He didn't get it either.  "Nah, girls are strange" he tells Xavier who nodded in agreement while saying "I know right?" he said, earning a playful glare from Jody and Indigo.  They both acted as if they were scared of them when really they weren't.  It was odd how neither of them realised how similar they were within their friendships.   After that, they carried on cheering.   

"Go on, Mike!"  Bailey and Ryder both shout through their laughs, simply being silly, as was Alex who sat in the same place as them.  Then, you also had Finn, Bird and Jay near the upper front.  Despite sitting in different places, they clearly had thought the same thing to say.  

And so,  while the cheering went on ; Jody had been looking at Tyler he soon caught her.  "What?" he asks in an unsure voice tone, wondering what the staring was all about.  "What do you mean, 'what'?" she innocently questioned him.  She was playing it cool, acting like she hadn't done anything.  He was still confused yet she and Indigo laughed at how clueless he was.  Leaning over, she tells her "Boys, they don't know anything" in a low whisper.    "I know" was all she said with a smile.   "You've still got the promise ring!"  she pointed out the necklace she was wearing.  "Does he know?"  she asked, gesturing at Xavier. 

Knowing what she meant, Indigo thought to the moment she and Xavier had when they got there.   He hadn't mentioned it.  "Don't think so"  she assumed, taking no notice of the glance she'd gotten from him.  However, Carmen, Tee and Lily saw it yet again.   When he got caught, he looked away from her now focusing on the decorations instead.   Jody's smile grew the minute she became aware of it too.  "He might do" she says, though she didn't get it.  The subject then ended and she turned around,  not missing the current event.   

"Go on, Mike!" The boys all continued to say, mostly Tyler.  "You're grounded!" Mike responded to them as he broke from the kiss even though not all of them were under his care anymore. 

"Elektra... are you-"  Quincy almost started to say but her wife didn't let her finish speaking.  "-No, 'course not. You are." she denied, wiping the tears that were falling.    She softly laughed though she wasn't judging her whatsoever.  "It's alright if you are, love.  I've seen you cry before and I've never judged" she told her in a reassuring manner,  her finger brushing the ring she wore.  They didn't have a public wedding, it was just a few friends - those they trusted. 

"Fine, maybe I am" Elektra admits in a teary voice.   "It just got to me" she explains, using a fresh tissue.  She still got butterflies at the nicknames Quincy gave her.  From the day they got close, she knew they would be each other's safe places.   She cared about her a lot and so she did she.  Of course, there were some arguments sometimes but they weren't too serious.  Even if they were they found a way to solve it.    They'd gotten better at communicating,  that was the one issue they had when they were younger.     "Yeah, me too" she tells her, keeping their hands locked together.    

As the time went on, there was a few speeches and then right after that a dance party whilst the sun started to set.   The whole evening turned out to be perfect, Mike and Fiona had gotten their happy ending and they were finally married after years of it not happening.  While the dances were happening,  the music had a funky pop beat going on, there was many of them in multiple groups or in duos or trios, everybody was just having a fun time of the ever lasting hour.  

Mariana and Liam were dancing together,  trying not to laugh whilst they remembered the ball room dance they did with Gina.  Elektra and Quincy were also dancing each other, being in their own worlds.  Ryder was with Bailey and Alex, throwing in a couple of jokes and getting to know the boy better.   Floss was with Billie and Toni, they were having their own reunion.  Emerson was hanging out with Taz, mainly showing her how to throw a proper pitch.   She was getting there.   She wasn't too far from her parents.

Tee, Carmen , Jody and Lily were all together too, taking selfies and random videos.   They'd included Indigo in most of them but she decided she wouldn't be in them until the very end.  She did try to encourage her, there wasn't much luck.  They just let her be, allowing her to join whenever she felt ready to.   Neither of them minded.  That's how it goes in their group.  She soon realised why she didn't want to be in all of them.  

Indigo had brought her camera and she was taking photos of the wonderful scene happening in front of her.  She stood beside Jay who was using his own, she had her mini polar printer with her and she was about to take some new ones right when Xavier photo bombed her with a silly face.  "Xavier!" she jokingly snapped yet the flash went off, and she'd taken his picture.  "What? I ain't do nothing" he spoke, acting innocent. She lowered the object, giving him a playful blank stare.  "You ruined the shot"

"Me? ruin the- I don't think so"  Disagreed Xavier, matching Indigo's tone of speaking.  "Lemme see" he kept on speaking, stepping to where she was standing.   "You photo bombed it" she said through her laugh when showing him the screen.   Taking a look at the picture she'd taken, he thought he looked quite cool.  "See?" she kept on saying.   "Yup, I see it alright.  You can add it to your collection." he suggested whilst grinning.   "Maybe" she took in the suggestion as they were stood by each other.   Thinking about it, he next told her " You look great" he complimented her out of the blue.

Coughing a little, Indigo's cheeks blushed at the compliment she'd gotten from Xavier but she played it off.  It was just a friend thing... right?.   "Thanks,, so do you."  she said in response, glancing at him.  They weren't exactly the same height though she was nearly just as tall as him.  She didn't care about any of that.   "Selfie for the road?" he asks, sensing the comfortable silence between them.  "Of course."  she accepted his suggestion, getting ready to take the picture.  She then looked to where Jay was seeing that he was also taking photos.  "Do you mind?" she nicely spoke, catching his attention. "Huh?" he quizzed, being confused.  "Can you move up?"

"As if" Jay started to say to the unknown girl, taking a look at her and the boy by her.   "I was here first" he continued saying which made them chuckle for some reason.   "No, I was.  Me and my mates moved here in 2014, most of us moved out in 2016 or before that.  You must've joined years after us"  she guessed, clicking a couple of buttons on her camera.  He did the same.  "So? I was talking 'bout this spot. "  he said within a hint of annoyance.  "Go over there or something"  he wove his hand to another direction of the dance floor.

Xavier tutted, not knowing whether or not he and Indigo should listen to someone who was clearly younger than them.  They weren't going to.  "Nah, we're not moving.  Okay,  on the count of three..."  he wore a smug sort of grin on him as he spoke which made the other boy shake his head in disbelief yet stayed right where he was.   "One... two..."  he counted, throwing a peace sign into the mix whereas Indi gave a thumbs up whilst smiling as she took the picture.  The familiar sound of warm laughter and chatter surrounded all around them, there was no where like home.    Once that was done, they took a look at the screen to see how it turned out.     "Ooh, would you look at that!"

"The coolest duo ever"  Indigo said through her light giggle.  "We really are"  Xavier commented in agreement, the both of them smiling.   She liked how the picture turned out, the sun setting in the background and the fairy lights shining created a fancy vibe.  "Looks like something out of Twilight.  If we add a blue filter on" she mentions, pressing the save button, making  a reminder in her mind to print it when she, Tee and Carmen get home later in the evening.  "Oh yeah, it would.  Or maybe, like, Thirteen. Y'know, that movie where the seventh graders turn their lives upside down. "  he added, thinking back to the other 2000s movies they had watched.  "Hm. Evie Zamora and Tracy Freeland, then there was Mason and Javi" 

"Still think it's weird how our names are kind of similar" Xavier told Indigo while everyone was still talking or dancing or even sitting down.    "Right? and, when I first met Pearl in year ten, she sort of reminded me of Tracy"  she says out of memory. He thought so as well.     "Same.  Do you think whoever's writing our lives got ideas from there 'cause, what the hell has been happening" 

"I don't even want to know" 

Whilst those two were talking,  Liam and Mariana saw how happy Indigo and Xavier looked from where they were standing.   "Do you remember when we danced together the day Gina had her competition and we all had to learn how do the waltz?" she asked him as he spun her around.  How could have forgotten?.   "I do.  That was also the day we avoided each other"  he reminds her.  "Yeah... Y'know that question I asked when we were figuring it out?" she carried on speaking as they swayed to the music. He knew exactly what she was talking about.  Back then he didn't.  "Yup"  

"And you said, I should ask you when we've moved on from each other or something like that"  Mariana continued, doing her best to remember how the talk with Liam went back in 2010.   He nodded, encouraging her to carry on speaking.  She had the exact question in her mind, it was dug up in her thoughts when they didn't have any form of contact.  She hadn't dared to ask when they first got together.   Or when they moved in the house.   She figured now was a good chance to.   "... What are we?"  she nervously asked.   She didn't know why she was nervous, she just was.

Picking up on the nerves, Liam glanced lovingly at Mariana.  His eyes full of awe and lots of love.  They were each other's rocks.   They may not have known it before, but it was clear as rain.     "We're Mars and Li.  Or Li and Mars,  Sanchez and O'Donovan, two peas in a pod.  Partner in crimes." he started to say which she pretended to be annoyed at by playfully glaring at him.   "My wife.  The amazing mother to Gia and Emery. We're a family. "  he finished saying, as she began to nearly cry.   "My best friend."  he added onto the list.  He finally said it out loud.  During those times they helped each other, he always thought it, yet never was able to say it.  He felt proud of himself for admitting it.     

Mariana felt all emotional that day,  she was sure her make-up had gotten ruined though she didn't care too much about it.  Know she finally knows what her Liam are, despite already having a hunch, she just needed to hear it from him.  She wiped her eyes with a sleeve of her dress, tearfully chuckling as she did.  "You're my best friend too.  Well, after Sapph, Indi and Lily of course"  she joked, causing him to fake gasp at her comment.   "Wow, there I thought I had first place"  he matching the tone she was using.     "No, no.  You're fourth place"   she teased.   "Alright, alright.  Guess it's only fair 'cause Frank's first for me, then you and Saph, then possibly Ryder. Speaking of which, how was he your-" he almost mentioned only for her to step forward.  "- We don't talk 'bout that"  she sternly warned him.    "I'm with you.  "

Liam couldn't help but smile at those words.   That's all that mattered for him and Mariana.  Just as they were about to kiss, Gia and Emerson were running about with Taz who decided she would create a game about a mermaid or hunting for gold.  He saw the three of them run by, passing by everyone else.  "Aye, Gia and Emery, don't get your clothes dirty!" he instructed.  Turning to look over, she laughed at how they kept on playing.   "You know they won't listen"  she spoke through her amused laugh.  Even Floss, Billie and Toni were them when they saw what was happening.  So, they gave it another go without getting disturbed.    This was their happy ending, as it was for Mike and Fiona.

____________________________________________________________

After the dance party ended, all of the residents and guests began to go outside whilst Fiona covered Mike's eyes as she guided him towards the driveway.  When getting there,  there was confetti being thrown by all of the young people as they walked past them.   Next, she removed her hands from his face, he became surprised once he saw a green Ford Consul parked in front of them.   "Oh, Ford Consul, my dream car!" he cheerfully beamed.  He had been waiting to get one of those cars and now his dreams had become true.   "Dream car, dream wife!  Come on!"  she exclaimed, leading him to the other side of the entrance.  They were now going to their honeymoon.

"Bye kids!"  Mike and Fiona say together as they were getting to ready leave.   "Bye!"  everyone responded within a happy manner.    He had everything worked out for him.    While they were getting into the car, almost all of them began to follow after them - a tradition they had done for years whenever someone was leaving.  This was their way of celebrating.   But, before they actually got in, she held some flowers in her hand, while saying  "Oh, wait, wait!" she instructed now facing the other way.  "Catch!"   she shouted before throwing it into the crowd.

At that moment, Mariana stayed with Liam since they were already married.  And it was the same for Elektra and Quincy.   Gia and Emerson were with them too. Ryder was also standing close by, mainly because he didn't feel like catching after flowers.  The group of six stood by carefully as they watched the others get excited, turning it into a race.   It reminded her of the show she did, when Floss somehow caught the fake ones she threw after her act.  She still didn't know how she got them that quickly.

As for Indigo, Tee, Carmen,  Lily, Candi-Rose, Sasha and Floss, they all began to ran trying their best to catch the flying bouquet.    "Mine!"  she and the young Gupy say at a similar time.  She nearly caught it but she didn't,  Jody did.  She wasn't even running but she still got them.   That amazed the both of them, whereas Xavier and Tyler were pretty clueless.   "Jodes,, no way!" she happily breathed out.   

"Nice catch!" Tyler had spoken afterwards,  not seeing the looks that were given by Jody and Indigo.   "Yeah, I am, aren't I?" she quizzed her voice full of tease.  She earnt a bubble of giggles from the girl near by them as well as Candi-Rose who understood all of it.  He didn't understand anything at all, neither did Xavier.  "What's so funny?" he mostly asked him whereas the girls were busy laughing.   

"I don't even know.  I didn't understand anything earlier, nor do I get it now"  Responded Xavier when he and Tyler were standing beside each other.    "Honestly, you guys are so clueless"  they heard Carmen say the second she walked up to them. He scrunched his nose up, not getting what she was saying.  "How?"  he questioned her.      "Hello?!? the promise rings, those stares between you and Indi.   The way you complimented her..."  she began to create a list, trailing off a little, throwing in a hit.     Thinking about it,  he slowly realised what she was hinting.    "Oh sh.." he almost swore only for her to lightly slap his arm.  "I didn't even swear!" he tells her.

Carmen wore a proud look on her, she was feeling proud of her 'work'.  She finally made Xavier realise how strong his friendship was with Indigo, although he might've realised it before when they moved out, this was the second moment.   "You were going to. " she told him before she gave him a light push.   "Now go" she encouraged him all whilst Mike and Fiona were yelling their goodbyes once more after they'd gotten the engine started.    "See ya!"  the newly wedded couple say as they began to drive out onto the road.   "And that's my cue" she mainly spoke to herself, going to where Tee and Lily were.  

"See ya!"  All of the kids yell back in return, some of them were starting to run after the vehicle as Mike started to drive. Indigo and Jody stayed by each other, talking about all sorts whilst the others were busy running after him and Fiona.  She was about to follow as well, but she didn't have a lot of energy in her so she just stayed near the front of the pavement with Lily, Tee, Carmen, Ryan and Chloe, Joseph and Charlie, followed by Mariana and Liam whom were with Gia and Emerson, Elektra and Quincy, Ryder, and Xavier whilst everybody else continued running down the street.    

"Well, this night has been great"  Tiredly commented Ryder as he was stood with his group of friends.   "Yeah,  it was a wonderful ending"  Voiced Lily in agreement.  "It really was.  We need to do more reunions like this, you guys are the best" he carried on saying while smiling.  He really did trust his former housemates, he'd grown to be a better person.     
"For sure.   Maybe there'll be another wedding in time"  Mariana spoke up, sending a teasing glance at Indigo who understood very quickly.   "No! no. "  she blurted in disagreement which made her snicker at how quick she'd spoken.   She then began to hug her, seeing as she was only joking.   "Indi, chill.  I was kidding" she assured her as they were hugging slightly.    She knew that.  "I know" she stated, not minding at all.    "Also, is it me or is Tyler the most confused person ever?" she brought up as a joke.  She could see he liked Jody from a mile away.   

"Nah, It's not just you."  Liam simply agreed with Mariana whilst he was carrying Gia and wrapped an arm around the dark redhead.  "Reminds me of someone else" he added, secretly gesturing his free hand at Xavier who didn't see him do so seeing as he was admiring how the trees looked and was watching all of the others run.   "It's him as well"  he threw in causing them both to laugh. It really was a wonderful reunion.  Even if not a lot of them could make it.    "Can you tell us some stories when we get home?" they got asked by Emerson.  "What, like 'bout me and your mum?" he asked her confusingly.  She gave a brief nod, confirming it.  Glancing at each other,  they both made an agreement.  "Sure" they each say. 

Just then, Indigo reached into her pocket  she suddenly remembered she had a notebook, taking out a pen from her dress's pocket. Moving out of the short hug she had with Mariana. Her camera's bag resting around her.    "Where'd you get that?" she got questioned by Xavier who saw her take it out.   "Forgot I brought it. " she simply tells him, turning a page over.  It was a small one she took for all of her travels and she felt motivated to write songs or a story. He watched as she started to neatly write, wondering what it was all about.   "There. All done" she beamed, closing the sealed book.     "What's it say?" he asks within interest.   "That's for me to know" she teased, not saying anything else. 

_____________________________________________________

THE END OF AN ERA.   MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE.
IT DID FOR US.   YOU JUST GOT TO KEEP CLIMBING. – Indi Walsh.
_____________________________________________________ 

16813 words

Admin  :  And that's it.  This is the end.  Thank u guys for 13k reads,  it has been such a fun journey working on this book. I would say it's one of my favourites,  I didn't think it would do so well when I started it last year.  I'm so sorry the ending took ages, this is basically a re write.  Anyway. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas break, and who knows? I might create another TDG/ STOTB book soon xo xo.
Also, Liari did get their matching tattoos <3

(Mari's dress)

(Jacket)

(And Indi's. Just imagine it has pockets)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 36
TW: this book may contain mentions of violence and of suicide. DISCLAIMER #1: I wrote this story when I was a teen and while some mental disorders a...
41K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
238K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
330 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...