Secret Service

Od gooniesneversaydie1

Harry and Scott work for the Secret Service, head agents assigned to the protection detail for the Prime Mini... Viac

Coming soon
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen

Part Sixteen

3.4K 135 10
Od gooniesneversaydie1

"Troy Austin, ran for government back when you were first elected James, he wasn't very popular in the polls. Made a lot of political moves that weren't received well, he lost an election against you back before Drew was even born" Ben tells the room.

Everyone, including Drew, Edward and Andy are present.

"We think he's had a vendetta against you James, since the early days. He is part of an anti-government group in the UK and is trying to bring you down. He's been after Louis for all these years because he's thought Louis was his son. His aim is to destroy you and Johanna and your careers and life. Louis is how he wants to do that" Harry says.

"They want the public to know that Johanna had an affair, and that you kept his son from him. He thinks this information being made public will destroy your career....... they also......" Scott starts.

"Also?" James asks, scared of the answer.

"They also.... want to.... kill Louis, in the hopes it destroys your lives" Scott finishes quietly.

Everyone reacts and hangs their heads; tears are shed as everyone tries to keep composure.

"He's not even his son" Johanna says through her tears.

"We won't let them do this, we know where Louis is, we just need to find him" Harry says.

"Louis doesn't deserve this" Johanna says.

"We're heading out now, we will find him and bring him home safely" Harry tells them.

"Boys, please, he means the world to all of us" James says pleadingly.

"We know, he means the world to us too and we won't let them take him again" Scott says, before he and Harry are out the door to meet the team and bring Louis home.

"This is wild, how could someone do this to an innocent kid" Drew asks when it's just the family left in the room.

"I'm so sorry boys" Joanna says as she wipes her tears.

"What for, this isn't your fault mum. At all" Edward says.

"We're the ones who are sorry, we didn't know what you went through, we're so sorry you had to go through that" Andy says.

"It was a long time ago boys, and you all got me through, even though you didn't know. Your father was and still is my rock and Louis just made everything worth it all. He was our miracle" Jo says.

"I don't want him to be taken away again" Drew says vulnerably.

James moves to hug Drew and comfort him.

"Harry and Scott will find him" James says determined.

"They love him" Andy says with a teary chuckle.

"They do, and they will bring him home to us" Joanna says.

They all hug each other in a big family hug and pray this is all over soon.

..........

Louis is on the verge of giving up, his body is so sore. He's left alone in the room though and he rolls over on the bed. He needs to get out of this mess and figure out what's going on. He doesn't believe for a second, he's this guy's son.

Louis gathers all his strength and sits up, he winces in pain, he's covered in dry blood and is so sore, but he tries to push through. He reaches for his ankle, his hands still tied together, and tries with all his might to get the metal cuff off his ankle.

He has no luck but follows the chain to the bolts on the wall, they wall isn't sturdy and as he pulls hard on the chain the bolts seem to move on the wall. Louis pulls hard and the bolts loosen and come away from the wall. Louis keeps trying over and over and eventually the chain gives out and comes away from the wall.

Louis gets up and finds the key to the cuff on the wall, he makes quick work of getting it off, trying to ignore his pain. He then hurries as quickly as he can to the door, he tries the handle, but it's locked.

He then hears a commotion outside; Louis heart rate picks up and his breathing becomes irregular. He moves backwards as best he can. He then hears his name being called.

"Louis!" Scott yells

"Scott" Louis cries out.

"Stand back baby, we're going to get you out" Scott says.

Louis can hardly stand but he moves away from the door as it's broken down.

He sees Scott and Harry on the other side, and they rush towards him. Louis couldn't be more thankful to see them.

They engulf him and he collapses in their arms, so thankful they found him.

"Shit baby, it's okay, it's okay, we've got you" Harry tells Louis as he holds him.

"It's all going to be okay darling, we're here now" Scott tells him.

"Darling, we need to get you out of here okay, we will take you straight to the Ambulance that's waiting on the other side of the docks" Harry says.

"Don't leave me, please don't leave me" Louis begs.

"Never sweetheart, never, we've gotcha" Scott says as he kisses Louis head.

"Can you walk for us baby? We will help you" Harry says as he helps Louis stand. The boys steady him around the waist and help him walk out of the shipping container.

The light hits Louis face instantly and he winces, he looks around and there's an entire dock with empty shipping containers everywhere. There's also two other secret service men that meet them, with their guns drawn.

"Let's go baby, let's get you out of here" Harry says.

The two men start to lead them through the shipping containers.

"What happened to Jax and Jeremy" Louis asks, his voice rough.

"They won't be a problem ever again" Scott says.

"And Troy?" Louis asks.

Just as he says the name a gunshot is fired and it hits one of the men in front of them, square in the head. He goes down and Louis gasps in pure shock as Harry grabs his waist and he's hauled behind a shipping container, Scott and Harry draw their guns and shoot towards the gunshots.

"Agent down, I repeat we have an agent down" Scott says into this wrist piece.

The fire ceases and it's quiet, just their heavy breathing can be heard.

"This way" Harry says, and they move quickly to behind the next container, another two shots ring out before Scott is reaching for his gun and shooting Troy from the top of one of the shipping containers. Scott hits him square in the chest, he drops his gun and falls to the concrete.

Harry's hand is over Louis eyes, and he's turned away before he sees Troy hit the ground.

"It's okay, don't look baby" Harry tells him.

"Harry" Louis whines scared.

"We're here it's okay" Harry tells him as he takes his hand away from Louis eyes.

"My leg" Louis says, and he and Scott look down to find Louis bleeding from his thigh, he's been shot.

"Fuck" Scott says.

Harry picks Louis up bridal style and they rush him back to the team waiting just outside the shipping dock. They are met with a medic team and special agents.

Louis is whisked away into an ambulance before Scott and Harry can even blink.

Louis is so scared. He needs Harry and Scott, needs to see them but they aren't next to him like they promised.

"Calm down Louis, everything is okay" the ambulance officer says.

"I want Harry and Scott, please" Louis says as he struggles on the bed.

Scott and Harry don't care about anything but getting to Louis, they ignore everyone and focus on getting to the ambulance and in next to Louis.

They make it up into the back of the ambulance.

"It's okay darling, we're here just relax" Scott tells him as they kneel down next to his stretcher, the ambulance officers trying to stabilise him as best they can.

"Don't leave me please" Louis says, he can't keep his eyes open any longer.

"We aren't going anywhere" Scott tells him as he strokes his head.

"Louis, kiddo, keep your eyes open for us" the ambulance officer says but Louis can't, and he passes out.

Medical jargon is thrown around as they try to stabilise Louis. Scott and Harry watch on, trying to hold it together as they race lights and sirens to the hospital.  

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.6K 16
Louis Tomlinson lost his parents when he was 8 years old. He was moved to an orphanage in London where he stayed until he was old enough to leave. Lo...
144K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...
14.3K 405 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...
101K 3.5K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...