Secret Service

Da gooniesneversaydie1

Harry and Scott work for the Secret Service, head agents assigned to the protection detail for the Prime Mini... Altro

Coming soon
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen

Part Fifteen

3.7K 139 47
Da gooniesneversaydie1

Louis wakes in a panic as a hand is placed over his mouth, it's rough and he instantly knows something is wrong.

"Gotcha, don't make a fucking sound" Jeremy's evil voice tells him.

He's yanked up off the bed harshly and goes to scream but he's held tightly against Jeremy as his hand is once again placed over his mouth.

Louis looks towards the bed and sees Harry and Scott's hands and feet tied, they are completely out, and he sees a needle in one of the men's hands, meaning they've drugged them both. Louis is so scared.

He's picked up, his hands zip tied in front of him, and he's taken to the window. He struggles as best he can but one of the men hands Jeremy a cloth. Jeremy's hand is then replaced with the material, Louis struggles as best he can, but he succumbs to the chemicals and he's out in seconds.

........

Harry and Scott wake to James and Ben standing over them in a panic.

"Are you two okay" James asks panicked.

Scott groans, his head pounding

"Louis?" Scott manages as his stomach rolls.

"He's been taken" Ben tells them as they begin to cut the ties off them.

"Fuck, we didn't.... what the fuck happened" Harry asks as he stands up, Ben cuts his ties on his hands off and steadies him

"You've been out about half an hour, Charlie and Joey heard noises and came in, they weren't fast enough and Louis was taken through the windows" James says.

Andy then comes rushing into the room with his medical kit, Drew and Edward trailing behind him.

"Are you okay?" Andy says as he steadies Scott.

"I think I'm going to spew" Scott says.

"Sit down, what did they give you?" Andy says as he helps Scott sit on the bed.

"Don't know, I woke up for a second and felt something in my neck" Scott says.

Andy nods and gets to looking over Scott and Harry

"We're sorry James, we didn't even see it coming" Harry says.

"It's not your fault at all Harry, they were tipped off and let in, we just need to figure out by who" James says.

Harry and Scott look to Ben.

"We lost him over Westmead bridge, they are heading south" Ben tells the boys.

"We need to get out there, into the office" Scott says as he stands up.

"You're in no shape to do that boys, you need to rest" Andy tells them.

"We can't, we need him, we need to find him" Harry tells them.

They all stop as Joanna runs into the room; James is quick to comfort her.

"Where is he? Please don't let this happen again please" she pleads, the sorrow and fear in her eyes is harrowing.

Harry and Scott look to everyone, they are clearly distraught, Drew is trying to hide his tears. The boys need to find Louis. Their hearts are aching. They won't let anything happen to him.

"Let's get to work" Harry says as he stands up. He and Scott put t- shirts on and leave the room to figure this all out.

"We promise we will find him" Scott tells them all as he and Harry leave and head towards their boardroom.

.....

Louis wakes up to a thumping headache, his arms are tied in front of him and as he moves, he realises he's on a bed, he notices his leg is chained to the wall behind the bed head. He sits up hurriedly, the room he's in is like a shed, it's small with no windows, just a fan and a chair in the corner.

The door to the shed then opens up, and Louis sees Jeremy and Jax enter the room, they smirk at him. He moves backwards on the bed so his back hits the wall.

"Took us a while, but we got you" Jeremy says as Jax closes the door.

"What do you want?" Louis manages.

"We thought that was obvious, we want you" Jeremy says with a smirk.

"But why?" Louis asks.

Jeremy doesn't reply before the door opens again and a man Louis has never seen before walks in. He's clean cut and in a crisp suit, he looks important and rich, late 40's.

"Because Louis, you're my son and you're going to help me destroy the Tomlinson's for what they did" the man says.

Louis is so confused and has no idea what's going on.

"What?" He whispers, this can't be happening.

The guy smirks at Louis, and puts his hands in his suit trouser pockets.

"It's a bit of a long story, but we have time, no one is going to find you" he says evilly.

He pulls a chair from the corner and straddles the chair facing Louis.

"My name is Troy Austin, and I run an anti-government corporation, we work to make sure the government is kept in line, and opposite the secret service, who work to keep the government safe" Troy starts.

"I went undercover 18 years ago, to get closer to the next up and coming big name in politics James Tomlinson and his wife Johanna. I got close to Johanna and well... we had a secret affair....and, 9 months later, you were born" the smirk on Troy's face is so frightening, Louis doesn't understand, he looks nothing like this guy.

"We orchestrated the threats on your life, to get you away from them, and it worked. Until Sophia and Luke, decided they wouldn't hand you over, to either side. Knowing what we had planned" Troy says.

Louis can't believe this, can't understand why Johanna would do that, he realises he owes his life to Sophia and Luke.

"What did you have planned?" Louis asks, scared of the answer.

"Well Louis, you can't honestly think that I would allow my son to be part of the Prime Ministers Family do you, you're half her...To destroy them, I destroy you" Troy says.

Louis heart rate picks up, and he tries to control his breathing.

"13 years Louis, 13 years I've been searching for you, and now that I have you.... I'm going to enjoy this" Troy smiles and clicks his fingers.

Louis is terrified as Jeremy and Jax move forward, and they start their assault on Louis, his screams echoing off the walls and going completely unanswered as he silently begs for this all to be over.

....

"Jeremy and Jax were seen on security cameras at 11 minutes to midnight, they take out Max and Liam at the front with the same drug as they gave us. Then they climb in through the windows which should have been locked shut from inside" Harry starts.

"Someone has undone the locks and let them through" Scott tells everyone.

They've all gathered in the Prime Minister's office to de brief after a long night and morning. Ben, Charlie, Joey, James, Joanna, and a few others.

"They also knew where to find Louis, that he was in our room. They didn't try his first, they went straight to ours, again they were tipped off" Scott says angrily.

"The only people to know that Louis was in our room and the exact route to take to get to the windows.... are in this room" Harry says, and his tone is scary.

"What?" Johanna whispers shakily.

Scott and Harry then round on Charlie and Joey, Harry has Charlie and Scott grabs Joey by the collar.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at" Harry yells as he slams Charlie into the wall.

"You're nuts, get your hands off me" Charlie tries.

"Tell us where he is" Scott says through gritted teeth.

The rest of the room watch on, Ben radios to someone outside, but no-one stops Harry and Scott.

It's silent and neither Joey nor Charlie says a word.

"Answer me" Scott yells and pushes Joey against the wall hard.

"Look, stop, we did it for the right reasons okay?" Charlie says.

"What?" James yells.

"We let them in so we would be let in on where they would take Louis and what their plans were" Joey says.

"Then why have you not said anything?" Harry asks.

"We were just waiting" Charlie says.

"Bullshit, tell us where he is" Harry yells.

"They took him to the shipping yard, he's in one of the shipping containers, we don't know which one" Joey says.

"Why is he there, what do they want with him?" Scott asks.

"They.... they want to destroy James and Joanna and they need Louis to do that" Charlie says.

"How, why?" Scott asks, annoyed.

"They want to torture him until James steps down and then they will kill Louis" Charlie tells them.

"This makes no sense, why?" James asks.

One of the team members walks into the room then, everyone stops and looks towards them.

"They've made contact" the man says as he holds up an iPhone.

Harry and Scott let Joey and Charlie go and they are detained by other agents. They rush to grab the phone.

"How? When?" Harry asks dominantly.

"Three minutes ago, they've sent a video."

Everyone looks to Johanna and James

"We're watching it" Johanna says firmly making no room for argument.

Harry nods and goes to plug the phone into the TV on the wall. The video comes up on the screen and Louis can be seen sitting on a bed, he has a black eye and a split lip and eyebrow. He is clearly hurting and has been beaten severely.

His hands are tied in front of him, and he looks terrified, his eyes scream pain and the tears behind them break everyone.

Louis just looks at the camera before someone is speaking.

"Talk" someone yells at Louis.

"Um...whoever sees this video, I'm Louis and I'm not the Prime Minister's son. His wife and my mother Joanna had an affair and I'm a result of that affair. I don't belong in the family and unless this information goes public and James steps down as Prime Minister in the next 24 hours, I will be killed" Louis chokes out.

The video then shows two men come forward and grab Louis harshly, they begin to lay into him again and the video cuts off.

The entire room is silent as everyone looks to James and Johanna. Johanna is crying her eyes out and James is comforting her.

"James?" Ben asks.

"It's not true" James says, and everyone relaxes slightly at the confession.

"Why do they think it is?" Ben asks.

"Joanna was already pregnant with Louis before she was......" James starts as he swallows thickly.

"Before she was?" Ben asks carefully.

"I was raped by a man while I was pregnant, he didn't know I was, neither did we at the time. I've never told anyone other than James. We had Louis DNA tested when he was born and he's James's, he's ours, it's proven. The man, he was named Troy and we figured out he was planted, we never knew who by or anything.... has he been behind these threats all this time?" Johanna asks.

"We're so sorry Jo, this man...He might be behind everything, things are making a little more sense now. Do you have a picture or anything?" Scott says.

"Yeah, I do, yeah" Johanna says.

"We will pull it up" Ben says.

"Run background checks and everything" Harry says.

"We need to get a team together and head to the docks, we need all of this information in 15 minutes" Scott says full of authority.

Ben nods and they all get moving, hoping they can get to Louis in time.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

344K 9.1K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
14.2K 405 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...
144K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...
155K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...