Secret Service

By gooniesneversaydie1

Harry and Scott work for the Secret Service, head agents assigned to the protection detail for the Prime Mini... More

Coming soon
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen

Part Thirteen

4.3K 153 84
By gooniesneversaydie1

"We think it's best to postpone" Ben tells the room as they are having a security de brief in regard to Louis starting university.

"He's going to be crushed" James says.

"What if we up his security, Harry and Scott by his side and another four guards throughout the grounds" Charlie asks.

"That could work if Louis was open to it, it's not exactly the most inconspicuous way to start university though" Ben says.

"As long as Harry and Scott are with him, I don't think he will mind too much" James says smiling causing Harry and Scott to blush.

"Maybe we should ask Louis, I know he's said he's okay after what happened last week, but Harry and I don't think he is" Scott says.

"Has he said something?" James asks.

Even though Louis and he have become allot closer, James knows Louis might not want to say anything to worry himself and Jo.

"He doesn't have to; he's been coming in every night. Wanting to sleep near us. He won't admit it, but he's scared" Harry says.

James sighs, he doesn't want Louis carrying this burden.

"Andy has said his colleague Kimberly, she's a trauma Counsellor, has agreed to see Louis if he's open to it. I just haven't wanted to pressure him into anything" James says.

"I think it's a good idea to ask him, I think he would really benefit from it" Harry says.

There's then a knock on the office door.

"Come in Louis" James calls.

James asked Louis to meet them in the office for the end of their meeting.

Louis opens the door; he walks in but stops when he sees all eyes on him.

"It's okay kiddo, come in" James says kindly,

Louis makes his way over to the chair opposite James's desk, next to Ben's. Everyone is dressed in suits and ties, while Louis has his sweats and a sweater on.

Louis is still sore, and Harry and Scott resist the urge to help him sit down.

"How are you holding up kiddo" Ben asks, smiling at Louis.

"Oh, I'm fine" Louis says smiling a little

"We were just talking about your university" James tells him.

"Can I still go?" Louis asks.

Everyone looks to each other.

"If you still want to, we can put things in place so you can still attend" James says.

"Will I......be safe?" Louis asks shyly.

"Of course, we will have everything in place Lou" Ben tells him.

"And what about Harry and Scott?" Louis asks as he looks to them quickly and then back to Ben and James.

"What about Harry and Scott?" Ben asks carefully.

"Will they be safe too?" Louis asks.

"We're there to keep you safe Lou" Scott says.

"But I don't....I don't want anything to happen to you either" Louis says.

"Nothing will, Lou, we promise" Ben says.

"Are you any closer to finding them?" Louis asks.

It's silent for a few seconds.

"Now that we know Jeremy is involved, we have new leads, we will find these people Lou" Ben says firmly.

"And...um then what happens......like will I still need security all the time?" Louis asks.

"Well, yes, you are the Prime Minister's son" James says with a smile.

"But Drew and Edward and Andy...they don't have security unless there's like an event or something" Louis says.

"They did when they went to university, and we would prefer you had security, we know it can be a bit much, but for the foreseeable future you'll have security no matter what" James says.

Louis just nods.

There's a little more chatter that goes on around Louis, but he doesn't say much else, before the meeting is ending and he's making his way back to his room.

"Lou, Scott and I are just going to head to our room for a little while, we'd like to go over a few security options, is that okay with you?" Harry asks as they are walking down the hallway.

"Yeah, I was just going to watch a movie anyway" Louis says.

"If you leave your room just let us know" Scott says.

Louis nods and Scott kisses Louis on the head and they part ways into opposite bedrooms, Charlie and Joey heading to Louis door.

Louis finishes two movies before he's so bored, he knows his brothers are at work, so he decides to go see Harry and Scott. He makes his way to their room and knocks on the door.

Scott answers and smiles wide when he sees Louis.

"Hi there darling" Scott says.

"Hi...sorry to like to bother you, I was just bored and thought like.... I'd come say hi" Louis says shyly.

"You're never a bother Lou" Scott smiles as he opens the door for Louis to come in.

Louis slips in and sees Harry in their nook looking over some files.

"Thought you might have fallen asleep" Harry says smiling.

"No, I just watched some movies" Louis says.

"Did you want to go somewhere?" Harry asks smiling.

"No, just wanted to be with you" Louis says as he gets up on the bed.

Harry and Scott smile to each other

"Is that okay?" Louis then asks quietly.

"More than, we like being with you too" Harry says.

Louis looks up at Harry and then Scott, they are both insanely hot and seem to be having a conversation with each other, even though words aren't being spoken. They both come and sit either side of Louis.

Louis looks up at them both and Harry and Scott think he's just gorgeous.

Harry reaches out and swipes Louis fringe off his forehead.

Louis looks at Harry and Harry can't take it anymore, he grips Louis chin with his hand and leans down, his lips ghost over Louis and when Louis doesn't pull back, he leans all the way in and kisses Louis softly, his tongue then asks for entrance and Louis grants it, letting Harry devour his mouth. Louis let's out a small moan and reaches out to grab Harry's shirt.

He's then pulled to the side, it's Scott's turn to devour Louis. Louis can't get enough, Scott tastes so wonderful yet different to Harry, they are both amazing kissers and Louis doesn't want them to stop.

They end up in a heated kissing session and Harry and Scott push Louis down gently onto his back on the bed.

"Okay?" Scott asks as he pulls back.

Louis nods

"We can stop anytime Lou" Harry says.

Louis doesn't answer, instead, he pulls Harry back down into another kiss, Scott kissing up his neck.

It gets heated and as they touch each other, their hands roam each other, before Scott and Harry turn dominant. Louis gasps as Scott grabs his hands and raises them above his head, holding them in place.

"Relax, we've got you" Scott says.

Harry grabs Louis hips and holds him in place on the bed.

"Ughhh" Louis moans out.

"Such a good boy Lou" Harry says as they continue grinding on Louis.

"Our good boy" Scott says sexily.

The way Harry and Scott kiss Louis with such dominance turns him on so much, he submits to them both and lets them hold him down, their movements become sloppy as they near their climaxes.

"Fuck you feel good" Harry tells Louis as he moans.

"So good baby, so good for us" Scott says.

Louis moans

"Shit, Ughhh I'm gunna" Louis pants out.

"Going to come for us baby?" Harry asks.

He kisses Louis senselessly, and Harry reaches his climax moaning.

Scott follows suit and then Louis.

Their breathing is heavy as they come down from their highs Harry and Scott don't move off Louis, instead they hold him still. Scott swipes Louis fringe off his forehead and kisses his head.

"We hoped you felt the same way about us" Scott says smiling.

Louis smiles back shyly.

"Like you didn't know" Louis says with a hint of sass.

Harry and Scott chuckle

"You mean a lot to us Louis, from the moment we laid eyes on you" Harry tells him.

Louis blushes and Harry and Scott smirk.

"Let's get you cleaned up hey" Scott says,

They both help Louis up and into the ensuite, Scott turns the shower on, and Harry grabs a towel and a change of clothes and puts them on the sink.

"We will be just outside" Scott says.

Louis looks at them both, so innocently,

"But...aren't you dirty too" he asks.

Scott and Harry swallow as Louis takes his shirt off and puts it in the dirty clothes hamper.

Before Louis can even take his sweats off Scott is pushing him up against the bathroom wall and licking into his mouth

"Mmm Ughhh" Louis moans as he massages Scott's tongue back with his own.

"Fuck baby, you're such a tease, aren't you" Scott says as he holds Louis face tightly and licks into his mouth with so much dominance.

Scott finally leans back to undress and Louis doesn't even have time to breathe before a naked Harry is all over him.

Harry undresses Louis the rest of the way, without breaking their kiss. He and Scott are rough but the most perfect amount, Louis feels so safe.

He's pulled into the shower and Scott comes up behind him, they kiss messily, and their hands have no control as they search every inch of each other.

"You're absolutely gorgeous Louis, fucking beautiful" Scott moans as he licks up Louis neck and his hands trail up either side of Louis thin waist.

Louis whimpers

Louis is then pushed against the shower wall, Louis uses his chance to reach out and touch Harry and Scott's huge members, they moan and Louis can't help but moan himself, Harry and Scott are massive, so beautiful and Louis needs to taste them.

He drops to his knees and doesn't even hesitate before he's taking Harry down while he pumps Scott's cock up and down.

"Fuck baby, your mouth" Harry moans

Louis alternates between sucking Harry and Scott, deep throating and gagging on their cocks, spit everywhere.

"Fuck, I'm going to come, fuck" Scott moans out.

Louis doesn't stop his assault on Scott's cock he works harder to bring him to orgasm, and Scott let's go in Louis mouth, Louis takes him down and swallows as much as he can.

When he's sucked Scott dry, he focusses on Harry who takes two long sucks before he's coming down louis throat with a guttural moan.

Louis leans back and looks up at both boys through his eyelashes, he looks completely wrecked and beautiful with come dripping down his chin and flushed cheeks.

"Fucking hell darling" Scott says.

They both pull Louis up, push him against the shower wall and lick their come out of his mouth.

They both grab a leg and lift it over their hip as they stand in the middle of Louis, he's spread nicely for them.

Harry moves his fingers around to Louis hole and softly strokes up and down. Louis gasps as Harry inches his finger inside his hole. Louis moans and grips their biceps.

"Fuck you're so tight sweetheart, so fucking beautiful" Harry tells Louis as he kisses him roughly.

Louis then feels Scott's finger slip in beside Harry's and starts pumping inside him too.

"Ughhh fuck, shit, Ughhh" he moans out.

"So good for us baby, feel so good" Harry says.

"You going to come for us, come on our fingers like our good boy" Scott says sexily.

"Fuck" Louis says.

He loves the way the boys are speaking to him, loves how gentle yet dominant they are.

"You like being our good boy don't you" Harry says.

Louis moans, their fingers getting faster and faster inside his hole, hitting his prostrate over and over.

"Tell us sweetheart, tell us how much you love being ours" Scott says.

"So much, fuck, so much" louis says breathlessly.

"Don't come until we tell you, understand" Harry tells him as he holds his head still and uses his tongue to lick Louis mouth. It's so fucking dirty and hot, Louis nearly loses it then and there.

Louis can't get his words out but tries to hold off coming, it's so hard but he wants to please Harry and Scott.

"Such a good boy, you're doing so well" Scott tells him as he turns louis face towards him and kisses him senseless.

"Ughhh, please" Louis begs and Harry and Scott smirk.

"Good boy baby, so good for asking" Harry says.

"Come darling" Scott says, and Louis does instantly, all over himself and Harry and Scott. They all moan, and they don't let Louis go even as their breathing evens out. Scott swirls some of Louis come onto his fingers and licks it.

He moans at the taste; he feeds some to Harry who can't get enough. When they turn to Louis, he opens his mouth obediently and they both put their fingers inside his mouth, Louis sucks his come off and holds their eyes as he does.

"You will be the death of us" Harry smirks and Louis smiles widely.

Scott and Harry gently put Louis down and takeover washing him, they coddle him and hold him close, they kiss each other, andScott and Harry help dry and dress Louis in his own sweats and one of Harry andScott's black hoodies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.7K 32
Louis Tomlinson is 17, he has three older brothers, Andy, Edward and Drew, who are all emergency room doctors, alongside their best friends Harry Sty...
344K 9.2K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
469K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
433K 11.3K 22
Louis is the youngest in his family, raised by his three older brothers Scott, Drew and Edward after their parents died when louis was 8. What happen...