Secret Service

gooniesneversaydie1 tarafından

Harry and Scott work for the Secret Service, head agents assigned to the protection detail for the Prime Mini... Daha Fazla

Coming soon
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen

Part Twelve

3.8K 159 47
gooniesneversaydie1 tarafından

When the boys make it back to Louis room, they hear him upset.

"Kiddo, I promise you it will feel much better once I put it back into place, and I'll give you some strong drugs to make you feel better" Andy says lovingly.

He's sitting on the end of the bed while Louis is sitting at the head of the bed, knees to his chest in tears.

"No, please Andy I can't" Louis says shaking his head.

"Honey, Andy will be so gentle, it will be over before you know it" Joanna tries.

"No, please, it hurts so bad" Louis says.

Everyone's hearts just break for Louis, he's in pain but Andy needs to reset his shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asks Edward quietly as he and Scott walk into Louis room.

"He won't let anyone near him, his shoulder is really painful, but Andy needs to pop it back into place before it causes more damage, the poor kid is nearly inconsolable" Edward says.

Harry and Scott look to Louis who looks so lost and in pain, they don't even think before their instincts take over and they are by Louis side.

"Hey darling, it's okay, what's wrong hey" Scott says as he moves towards Louis side and up on the bed next to him.

"I don't want it to hurt" Louis says so innocently.

"Oh sweetheart, it's all okay, Andy really needs to put your arm back in place and it won't hurt anymore, once it's done you won't feel the pain you're feeling now" Harry says as he kneels down next to Louis on the side of the bed.

Louis wipes his eyes and shakes his head no

"How's about you cuddle up to Scotty and I'll hold your hand and you can squeeze my hand as hard as you like, we will be right here" Harry says.

Louis sniffs and looks to Harry and then Scott.

"Promise?" Louis asks.

"Pinky promise" Scot and Harry say at the same time.

Louis slowly nods his head in agreement.

"Good job sweetheart" Scott tells him.

Scott maneuvers Louis in between his legs and holds him tightly around the chest and waist. Harry moves next to him and holds his good hand. They then both look to Andy who is standing with Edward and Jo at the end of the bed, they are all holding back smirks and have knowing looks on their faces.

Andy chuckles slightly and comes to sit next to Louis on the opposite side to Harry.

"Alright kiddo, I promise I'll be as gentle as I can and make you really comfortable when I'm done okay" Andy tells him.

Louis just nods, he looks away from his arm as Andy grabs it gently.

"Ahhhh" Louis says as he tries to move away.

Scott holds him tightly.

"Just relax, just relax" Scott tries gently.

"Squeeze my hand darling" Harry says, and Louis does tightly.

"Okay bud, ready....1,2,3" Andy says, and he loudly pops Louis arm into place.

"Aghhhhh fuck Ahhhh" Louis moans out in pain.

"It's alright, it's over now Lou" Harry says.

"You did a great job Lou, breathe darling" Scott says. Louis tries to relax and get his breath back.

"Well done, Lou, you can take these now" Andy says as he hands Louis two tablets, Harry helps him with the bottle of water and Louis relaxes back on Scott. He watches everything go on around him and passes out shortly afterwards.

...

That night the boys are getting ready to watch a movie in the theatre after dinner, they are filling Drew in on everything that happened and he's upset he wasn't there for his little brother, but he was caught up on a case.

"Thank fuck you two were with him" Drew tells Harry and Scott for the tenth time.

"Honestly, thank fuck he ran more like it" Scott says as he sits back on the couch and has a sip of his beer.

"So, Jeremy is part of the terrorist group that have been after Louis?" Drew asks

"We are still waiting for confirmation, but our theory is that he and Jax were planted" Harry says.

"We think Jeremy was the one who gave Louis the bruise on his arm too" Scott says.

"Fucking arsehole, if I ever get my hands on him" Drew says angrily.

The boys don't get a chance to reply before Louis is walking into the room.

"Hey there kiddo, how are you feeling?" Drew says as he moves towards Louis and hugs him close.

Louis falls into his safe arms and latches on.

"Mmm fine, I missed you" Louis says holding on tightly, he doesn't let go of Drew.

Drew smiles so wide and hugs Louis close.

"I missed you too kid, I'm sorry I wasn't there today" Drew tells him.

"It's okay, you can make it up to me later" Louis jokes as he leans back, Drew chuckles and ruffles Louis hair.

"We were thinking of doing something normal Lou and were going to watch TV if you would like to join us" Edward says jokingly.

Louis looks over Drew's shoulder and smiles shyly.

"Depends on what you watch, you seem like you'd be into Love Island and that show is complete shit" Louis says sassily.

The boys all go quiet before they are pissing themselves laughing at Louis roasting Edward.

"Ouch, way to hurt my heart kid" Edward says in jest.

"Those drugs must still be working pretty well there Lou" Andy laughs.

"So good that I don't feel anything, I fell a bit down the stairs, and I didn't even feel it" Louis says like it's the best thing in the world.

"Shit Lou, are you okay?" Harry worries and he goes to Louis side to check him over.

"You really shouldn't be out of bed Lou" Scott says as he joins Harry.

"It's fine I don't even hurt" Louis says with a shoulder shrug.

The boys all look to Andy,

"It's the drugs, he will be in considerable pain when they wear off, we just have to keep them up" Andy tells them.

"Well, come on then little rebel, let's watch a movie" Drew says smiling.

Louis is brought over to the couch and in between Harry and Scott, the rest of the boys taking up the rest of the couch and the floor.

Drew turns the movie on and turns to Louis.

"I think you'll like this one bud" Drew smiles and as the first scene comes on screen Louis sits up.

"You remembered" he asks in a whisper.

"How could we forget" Edward smiles.

"Ask mum to show you the photos of your fourth birthday, you had the most epic cake, and we were all dressed as" Andy starts.

"Marty McFly" Louis finishes as he remembers.

"You remember?" Drew asks.

"Snippets, I remember the hover boards" Louis says as he holds back tears.

"Dad made one for each of us, I'm pretty sure we still have them somewhere" Edward says.

Louis wipes a tear that's fallen.

"I'm sorry" Louis says as wipes more tears away.

"We have so many more memories to create with you Lou, it's okay" Andy tells him.

"We love you Lou and we promise to be there and give you the best memories to come" Drew says.

"I love you guys too, I really do, thank you for everything" he says.

The boys smile and they all settle down to watch the movie, Louis curls up on Harry and Scott and for the first time in his life he's felt really loved and so grateful for his family.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

98.7K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
434K 10.2K 18
Harry, Drew, Scott, Edward and Jax are all emergency room Doctors at London Public hospital. They are expecting a quiet night on shift but what they...
125K 4.2K 31
"I love you Hazzy, don't forget me." Louis says desperately, gripping Harry's cheeks firmly, yet so softly, not wanting to walk away. "I could neve...
145K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...