* DISCONTINUED * Jakes and Lo...

By haileyburrus54

Hi my name is Hailey I am 16 years old and I have to brothers one is Jake and one is Logan and I am from Ohio... More

Moving to Los Angeles
What happens in Los Angeles stays in Los Angeles
Update of why i have not uploaded anything:
Haters gonna hate rumors gonna spread

Sad authors note ☹️

5 0 0
By haileyburrus54

Hi guys I know it's been a while since I updated this story. It's hard for me to do this so I'm going to try to explain the best way I can. This was my third book I published ever since I first started writing and publishing. This book was about being Jake Paul's and Logan Paul's little sister. I haven't updated this book since 2017. It's been 6 years since I last updated this book unfortunately I am not gonna continue this book. I have a lot of other stories that I update and y'all can check those out if you want. The reason why I stopped updating this book is because I ain't into team 10 as I used to be as sad as that sounds but I grew out of them. Now it's all drama and chaos and I ain't looking for more drama as sad as that also sounds. I miss the old team 10 but we can't rewind the past. God I wish we would but we can't I hope you guys can understand what I'm trying to say. I wish I would've updated this book so much more then just 4 chapters but like I said I grew out of team 10. With that being said If you guys wanna read some more stories by me check out my other stories I update on 🙂 love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
79.4K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
57.8K 2.5K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...