FREENBECKY: "LOL" (Love On Li...

By taeyeon__jjang

This is a story about finding love, fate, and destiny. The story revolves around two characters. A popular da... More

CHARACTERS
Speechless
Broken
New Inspiration
My Angel
Baby Steps
Fangirl
Please don't make me worry again...
Roller Coaster

Foolish Heart

345 12 1
By taeyeon__jjang

@ Illuzion (Dance Contest -Saturday night)

While Becky was in the bathroom, Noey was busy feasting her eyes on hot and sexy female dancers.

"Hot... *looks at the other girl* Hotter... *looks at the other girl* Hottest..." Noey said as she watch the female dancers do some stretching.

"Noey... Have you seen Becky? She's been in the bathroom for quiet some time now." Nam asked worriedly.

"Sexy... *looks at the other girl* Sexier... *looks at the other girl* Sexiest... Grrrr!" Noey said with her eyes as big as tennis balls while looking a sexy female butts, ignoring Nam's question.

This Pervy Noey! *rolls eyes* Aww... I better look for Bec. - Nam

"Hmm.. Would bang... *looks at the other girl* Oh! I would like to bang that... *looks at the other girl, gulps* Aww! Would definitely bang!" Noey said as she licks hers lips while staring at the sexy female dancers body.

( Something like this... LOL XD )

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

@ The Girls Room

Freen was making her way to the girls room.

"Oaey! Aww... Where is this kid. Oaey!" Freen said.

Freen started to run as she makes her way to the girls room, she didn't know that someone was in front of her running the opposite way.

Freen a.k.a. the coldest person in the world was about to shout at the person who crashed into her. She was fumming in anger.

"You! Why aren't you loo.."

She was about to explode and shout at the face of the person in front of her when a breathtaking piece of art made her speechless.

OH MY GOD! O.O *drools* - Freen

( What Freen saw that made her speechless)

"Ahmm... Khor thot. I didn't mean to." Freen said politely.

"Oh no. It's Okay. Actually it's my fault. I wasn't looking to where I was going." Becky said, apologizing.

"Nooooooooo. It's my fault. Ahmmm. By the way, are you okay? Are you hurt or something?" Freen asked worriedly while looking at Becky.

"Oh, no. I'm fine. *smiles cutely* How about you? Are you okay?" Becky asked worriedly.

Aww! Her smile. *heart beats fast* It's so pretty. - Freen

"Ahhhh... Hello? *waves hands infront of Freen's face* ahmmm. Miss?" Becky asked worriedly.

"Ahhh... Ohhh... Yeah! I'm fine. hehe" Freen answered nervously while laughing akwardly.

Shit! *upset* Now she thinks I'm a weirdo. >.< - Freen

"Miss? Are you sure you're okay?" Becky asked the spacing out Freen.

"Ahmm... Yeah. hehe * awkward laugh* By the way, what's your name. I'm Fre.." But before Freen could finish what she wants to say...

Becbec~
Aww! You're here. I've been calling and texting you. The contest started.
Nam said as she pulls Becky out of there to watch the contest.

Becbec? *chuckles* Cute. ^_^ - Freen

"P'Freen, What are you doing here?" Oaey asked as she makes her way out of the girls room and saw her phi spacing out.

"Becbec~ " Freen said unconsiously with a smile on her face.

"Becbec?" Oaey asked confusely.

"Oh... Ahmm.. I was looking for you. The contest started, we need to do our final rehearsal. Just to go over the step. You know, before we perform." Freen said.

"Aww Phi... Khor thot. You know me, when I get nervous." Oaey said.

"Kah... Kah... It's okay don't worry. Let's go back to the crew." Freen said coldly.

"Okay Phi. *smiles* By the way, what's with you? I saw you smiling earlier." Oaey teased, knowing that Freen is a cold person who barely smiles or show emotion.

"Smiling? Me? Are you kidding?" Freen said coldly.

"Whatever Phi! *teases Freen* I know what I saw." Oaey said while chuckling, running away from Freen who have this cold expression right now.

I wonder what her name is... - Freen

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

@ Illuzion (Dance Contest - Crowded Dance Floor - Audience)

"Wow! I'm really glad I decided to accompany Becky and Nam here. *smiles* I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing. LOL XD" Noey said before chuckling.

Noey was very busy looking around instead of watching the concert. She doesn't even know that her cousin havent come back yet. Then she saw this girl who was wearing a black leather jacket, cool printed skinny jeans, long hair and over-sized printed shirt. She was in the crowd near the group of sexy female dancer.

Hmmmm... I really dig that girls style. - Noey

Noey was so into the girl, she watch the girl wherever she goes or whatever she does. The girl in black decided to go to the bar and other something to drink.

"What will you have miss?" The bartender asked while smiling.

"One sex on the beach." The girl in black answered.

As you wish baby. *smile naughtily, chuckles* - Noey

Noey was busy thinking about naughty stuff when the girl in black suddenly turns around. Noey got so shocked, her eyes were as big as almost from out from it's socket.

Mind?! O.O
Noey said to herself.

Aww! What is that girl doing here?! >.< - Noey

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

Meanwhile...

While everyone was busy with their own thing, the dance contest was going smoothly.

Yo! Yo! Wazzup boys and girls? Are you guys having fun?
DJ Nanon asked the crowed and he was answered by an ear busting scream.

So, what are we all waiting for? Let the battle of the best dance crews in Thailand begin!!!
DJ Nanon screamed on the top of his lungs as the excited crowd joined him, screaming and clapping their hands loudly.

Up 1st is an all female dance crew consist of Dasom, Soyou, Hyorin and their leader Bora. Dancing to the tune of How Dare You. Give it up for SISTAR!!!

( Crew # 1 - Sistar )

Screams and loud clapping can be heard while the 1st crew was performing. They did a sexy dance which made the crowd goes wild.

Khawb khun krub Crew # 1. Weeew! That was a sexy performance. haha... Up next is another all female dance crew consist of Seungyeon, Jiyoung, Hara, Nicole and their leader Gyuri. Dancing to the tune of Mister. Give it up for KARA!!!

( Crew # 2 - Kara )

For the 2nd time, screams and loud clapping can be heard while the 2nd crew was performing. They did a sexy dance with this additional step called the Butt Dance which made the crowd goes wild and the guys ( including Noey and Mind... LOL XD ) eyes grew as big as tennis balls.

Khawb khun krub Crew # 2. That Butt Dance was great! Sexyyyyyy! Haha... Up next is another all female dance crew consist of Boram, Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, Areum, Qri and their leader Jiyeon. Dancing to the tune of Lovey Dovey. Give it up for T-ARA!!!

( Crew # 3 - T-ara )

For the 3rd time, screams and loud clapping can be heard while the 3rd crew was performing. They did a sexy / funky dance with this additional step called the Moon Walking as a tribute for the King of Pop, Michael Jackson which made the crowd screamed louder. At this time, Becky and Nam came back from the girls room, same with Freen and Oaey.

Khawb khun krub Crew # 3. You did great with the Moon Walk! I'm sure MJ will be proud of you girls... Up next is another all female dance crew consist of Minzy, Dara, Bom and their leader CL. Dancing to the tune of I'm The Best. Give it up for 2NE1!!!

( Crew # 4 - 2NE1 )

For the 4th time, screams and loud clapping can be heard while the 4th crew was performing. The crowed was surprised to see an all female group dance with so much swag, different form the first three groups who perfored and danced sexily.

Khawb khun krub Crew # 4. WOW! Girls with swag, I like that! Haha... I'm sure the guys are really happy and glad they went all the way here to watch this dance contest. But I won't let the girls be left out... Up next is an all male dance crew consist of Dongho, Kevin, AJ, Allen, Hoonmin, Soohyun and their leader Eli. Dancing to the tune of Binguel Binguel. Give it up for UKISS!!!

( Crew # 5 - UKiss )

For the 5th time, screams and loud clapping can be heard while the 5th crew was performing. Add some ear busting squeals from the girls in the crowd who was enjoying the boys performance.

Khawb khun krub Crew # 5. Yo! Yo! I think the ladies are enjoying the contest as well. Haha... Up next is another all male dance crew consist of Yoseob, Junhyung, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and their leader Gikwang. Dancing to the tune of Breath. Give it up for BEAST!!!

( Crew # 6 - Beast)

For the 6th time, screams and loud clapping can be heard while the 6th crew was performing. Girls screamed their lungs out and almost fainted ( except Noey and Mind... LOL XD ) when the leader of the crew, Gikawng showed his abs.

Khawb khun krub Crew # 6. Ladies! Are you having a great time so far?
DJ Nanon asked. Screams from the ladies answered his question.

Do you girls think his abs are good?
DJ Nanon asked.
Then what do you think about this?
All of a sudden, he lifted his shirt up and show the crowed his sculpted abs.

The female crowd squeals and screams in pure delight while Noey and Mind was extremely disgusted and looking away. Nam was having this awkward look on her face but still looking at the DJ's abs while Becky was covering her eyes with her hands. On the other hand, Oaey was covering her eyes like Becky; Baitoey and Jaja's jaws were on the floor while staring at the DJ's abs; Nutt was enjoying everything and took his phone out to take some pictures while giggling; Heidi was drooling while Freen was playing with her iPad with this cold and bored look on her face.

Khawb khun krub ladies. ^_^ Back to our contest. I don't think I need to introduce the next crew. It's safe to say that almost all of you know them. Well, here it goes. Up next is another all male dance crew consist of Surprise, Dew, Opp, Billy and their leader, "The Bad Boy of the Dance Floor" Heng! Dancing to the tune of Fantastic Baby. Give it up for THE SIGN!!!

( Crew # 7 - The Sign)

The moment Becky heard her boyfriends name, she smiled and looked straight at the crew who was about to perform. She felt so proud that her boyfriend is the leader of one of the best and known dance crew in Thailand even though she is not into dancing.

I'm sure he will be surprised to know I'm here supporting him. ^_^ *giggles* - Becky

The crowd was having a great time watching the crew. Some are screaming while some are squealing, specially the girls. The boys are working the crowd. Dancing with swag and flirting with the female crowd at the same time. Some members winks at the girls, some throws this sexy glares while Heng, their leader was flirting on a higher level. Before the their performance end, he pulls a girl from the crowd and kiss the latters lips wildly.

A loud roar what heard after what Heng did. The crowd had mixed emotions. The guys wear obviously cheering while the girls envied the the lucky girl. Heng knows that her girlfriend, Becky doesn't like dancing and he is free since the latter wasn't there. (That's what he thought.) He showed his perverted and playboy side in front of everyone.

WHAT THE F*CK?!! >.<
A very mad Noey hissed and started looking around for her cousin. She knows the Becky would be devastated with what just happened.

OH MY GOD! O.O
A very shocked Nam said. She almost choked with the Purple Rain cocktail that she was drinking. She looked at her bestfriend standing beside her with a heart breaking look on her face.

Why did he kissed that girl? Why? *eyes get teary* No Bec. Don't be jealous. Don't cry. It's just a part of their performance. *wipes here tears* Heng loves you. He won't do that to you. *heart breaks into a million pieces* It's okay Bec. It's okay. T^T 3 - Becky

Becky just decided to make herself believe that what she just witnessed was nothing and just a part of the performance even though deep inside she was really hurt.

Khawb khun krub Crew # 7. Woah! That was a wild one! Khawb khun krub Heng! Haha... Anyways, enough with fooling around. It's time to introduce the final crew.

A loud roar could be heard throughout the wall venue.

Let me introduce to you, the reigning champ. The # 1 dance crew in Thailand.

The roar of the very excited crowd was deafening.

The crew is consist of Heidi, Jaja, Baitoey, Oaey, Nutt and their leader, "The Lady Boss" Freen! Dancing to the tune of Catch Me If You Can. Give it up for DIVERSITY!!!

( Crew # 8 / Reigning Champ / # 1 dance crew in Thailand - DIVERSITY)

(Imagine DIVERSITY performing like this. I suggest you watch the video.. ^_^)

The crowd, both boys and girl was all on their feet jumping up and down to the beat. Everyone was cheering for the reigning champ. The guys were drooling all over the members (including Mind and Noey who are now standing beside her cousin... LOL XD ) The girls weren't left out because there is Freen who have this sexy boyish/daddy charm plus the hot abs. Everyone were screaming the crews name. They have the perfect combination of up beat, funky, sexy and swag that made the crowd goes wild.

It's her! *smiles* I wonder what her name is. *stares at Freen* She's really a great dancer. *giggles* - Becky

Since it's Becky's first time to watch the dance contest. She doesn't have any idea about the crew, who are the members, the leader and what their names are. So even if the DJ introduced the crews, she was still blank. While Becky was busy watching Diversity's performance, Nam noticed the the latter was only paying attention to one of the members.

This is weird but, is Becky staring at the pretty-handsome girl? (reffering to Freen) *looks at Becky* Is she watching her dance or is she staring at that girls' abs? *chuckles* Well, the girl is daddy. XD - Nam

On the other hand, Freen who was currently dancing on stage right now saw Becky in the middle of the huge crowd. Her heart started to beat fast as she smiled unconsciously.

Becbec! hehe *happy* She is so pretty and cute. *smiles* - Freen

Khawb khun krub Crew # 8. That was amazing! Wow! I want to see more. Haha... I guess they wouldn't be the reigning champ and the # 1 dance crew in Thailand for nothing right?! That was super! Yeah! That made me so hyper! Haha XD

I wonder where my baby is. I need to congratulate him. *giggles* He did a great job. *smiles* I'm sure he will be so surprise to see me here. - Becky

So, that was all the contestants. I'm so glad I'm not one of the judges of this contest. Haha... Let's give them time to think, we don't want them to go crazy. Haha... But while they are making their decision on who will be the winner of this years dance battle, I will let you guys have some fun and be entertained. So without any further ado, let's all put our hands together for the Thai Superstar... Saint!!!

Once again, the crowd roared welcoming the Thai Superstar as he starts to perform in front of all of them.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

@ Illuzion (Hallway)

While Saint was performing and the judges was making their decision, Becky decided to roam around and look for her boyfriend. Her feet brought her to this hall. She was walking around looking the crews dressing / waiting rooms when she heard some disturbing noises.

Mmmmm~ Baby... Faster! Ahhhhh~
A girl moaned loudly.

Aww~ What's that? O.O - Becky

Like this baby? Yeah. Arghhhh~
A guy groaned loudly.

Seconds later moans and groans filled the whole hallway. Becky, who was looking for the dressing / waiting room to find her boyfriend couldn't find what she was looking for. The place was huge, she was walking all over the hallway for the past 15 minutes. She got tired and this disturbing sound got her all curious.

Loud moans and groans echoed the whole hallway.

Mmmmm~ Faster... Ahhhhh~

As you wish sexy. Arghhhh~

That voice sounds familiar... - Becky

Becky walks across the hallway when the sound became louder. She stopped in front of the Supply Closet were loud sound is coming from.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Soooooooooooooooooo~
How was this chapter?
Do you guys like the Dance Battle? ^_^

How about the Pervy Noey on the loose?
LOL XD
How did Noey knew Mind?
How are they related?

How about the cute FREENBECKY MOMENTS?
hehe

I think Freen and Becky have a crush on each other and Nam noticed it already~
*giggles* XD

How about the kiss?
Heng is such a player!
Grrrrrrr >.<
Poor Becky... :(

And who or what do you think are behind the Supply closet door?

Do you guys like some sweet and cute FREENBECKY MOMENTS?
How about IriNoey or NamFood MOMENTS?

How about the other characters?
Don't worry guys,
I will introduce more characters on my next update... ^_^
So you better watch out for it... <3

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE GIRL & BOY GROUPS THAT BELONG TO THE KPOP'S  GOLDEN AGE!!! <3 

READ..
ENJOY..
VOTE..
COMMENT...
I always include an Author's Note at the end of every chapter..
I want to hear from you guys!
And don't forget to FOLLOW my profile.. ^_^
The more followers,
The faster I will update.. ^_^
PLEASE and THANK YOU.. <3

And if its not too much to ask for..

Kindly vote for my story and follow me on Threads..
https://www.threads.net/@taeyeon__jjang..
Thank you.. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6K 54
Becky's life takes a tumultuous turn when she discovers the painful truth about her boyfriend, Nop - he had betrayed her trust and cheated on her wit...
148K 4.9K 46
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘚�...
118K 5.7K 33
In a world filled with darkness and despair, Freen and Becky found solace in each other's love. Once deeply intertwined, fate had forced them apart...
53.2K 1.7K 27
Freen and Becky are two perfect couples that are admired and envied by the public. One of them despairs, One of them fights, What is the end?