Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

By destinycopley134

This is an X Reader book for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem. I will do both girls and boys from t... More

Rules And Characters
How You Met
Who Is Older
Are You A Mutant
How They Ask You Out
What Do You Call Each Other
Who Is Your Best Friend
First Kiss
Who They're Jealous Of
When They're Jealous
First Date
Who Else Likes You
Dating Them Includes
PDA
Who Says I Love You First
Their Favorite Place To Kiss You
Would They Ever Cheat
Who Liked Who First
They Walk In On You Changing

First Thoughts

711 12 5
By destinycopley134

Leonardo

"Wow. She's beautiful. Did she just smile at me? Gosh. Her smile is beautiful."

Donatello

"Can't believe those jerks would pick on a girl like this. She seems so sweet and meek. It's really adorable actually."

Michelangelo

"Wow. My first human friend. I can't believe this! Wait till my bros hear this!"

Raphael

"This girl is so hot. And she's one of the cool kids! I can't believe she's even talking to me. She definitely acts more friendly than most do."

April

"Wow. So this is the sister the brothers were talking about. She acts so shy compared to them. She acts almost like she doesn't want to mess with other humans her age. I wonder why."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 84 9
"Help! Help!" I cried. I have no idea where I am or what are these running after me but I do know that I need to find somewhere to hide and I to find...
47.5K 1K 28
just as the title says my dude. (Cover is mine).
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
100K 2.1K 50
my fren wanted me to write her a fanfic so imma do dat and cause there are literally no boris ones so :^) enjoy yo btw the cover ain't min...