๐€๐‹๐‹ 4 ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

Door Niymaraj

"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?" Meer

00 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
01 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
02 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
03 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
05 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
06 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
07 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘

04 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘

543 54 2
Door Niymaraj

• Savion Rowe •

I laid across Hansen's couch with my wine glass in my hand giggling half drunkenly at his stupid little jokes. I had to admit, the man was kinda cool and funny after a couple of glasses of wine. "So, how was your day off?" He asked curiously sitting his now empty wine glass down onto the table. I chugged mine before doing the same and turning my full attention to him.

"It was... I don't know, my husband called and we kind of.. you know I don't know." I huffed sadly, feeling my mood instantly change. Hansen noticed the shift in my energy and his face immediately softened. "Aw, it's okay. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want." He spoke soothingly.

I shook my head in response "I don't know.. he's just been acting different towards me since I left for the trip." I admitted and he raised his eyebrow, "Different? Different how?" He asked and I took a deep breath, releasing it before speaking. "Different like, he'll mention something sexual or like phone sex and I won't really be in the mood so he'll get.."

I paused thinking on my next words "He'll.. um He'll get distant and dry, then he'll barely talk to me for a couple of hours then the cycle repeats so on and on." I told him and he nodded as if he understood where I was coming from.

"Well, can I ask you a question? Feel free to not answer it if you feel it's too personal." he spoke and I nodded "Have you just not been in the mood at all? Or just not for him?" He asked and I thought about it, before my heart beat sped up. I bit down on my bottom lip thinking of if I should be honest or lie.

This is Don i'm talking to, I could be honest. "Just not for him." I spoke and he nodded, "Is the sex boring or something?" He asked and I immediately shook my head no "No, it's amazing honestly. I'm just not up for it lately.. with him." I spoke and he nodded again furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well it seems as if, maybe you just aren't sexually attracted to him anymore." He spoke and I thought about it before he spoke again, "I don't know, maybe just take it into consideration. But to help you figure it out, I wouldn't really condone cheating but.. explore a little." He told me and I scrunched my face up.

"Absolutely not. are you hinting at something Don?" I asked sitting up right, he made a disgusted face before chuckling "I'm sorry, that was mean but no honey. I'm gay, isn't it noticeable?" He asked and I thought about it for a second. "Damn you right."

I admitted making him chuckle. My phone started to ring in my pocket and I lifted up a bit to pull it out seeing that it was an unknown number. It had to be her because no one else had the number to this phone. It was bought specifically for this case.

My other personal phone was for everyone back home. "Hubby?" Don asked and I stared at him for a second before slowly nodding, "Yeah, but I should get going." I told him and he nodded "Of course, want me to walk you out?" he asked and I nodded.

I quickly answered the phone making sure it wasn't on speaker as I placed it to my ear. "Hello?" I spoke as the lines connected and I followed him to the front door, "Where are you?" she spoke huskily making my drawers wet again immediately.

"I- well on the way home, why?" I asked in confusion, "Bye S-" I quickly cut Don off "Bye, see you tomorrow." I spoke before quickly walking away leaving him confused, "Who was that? your boyfriend?" she asked making me chuckle.

"No, my friend." I answered honestly, "Hm, can I see you?" She asked as I walked out of his gate and down the sidewalk a bit, "Um, right now?" I asked dumbly as I reached my home. I walked up the driveway and up to the front door unlocking it.

I then stepped inside closing the door behind myself locking it. "Yeah, right now." I could hear the smile in her voice as I punched in the alarm code to set it, I smiled back even though she couldn't see me. "You must've forgotten i'm a cop, who also gave you a ticket. You might be attempting some get back on me." I joked making her chuckle.

"No, no, nothing like that. I just wanna see you." She responded making me think about it, "Where?" I asked and it went silent for a minute "Your place," She responded and my eyes widened a bit "Mine?" I asked and I just know she nodded "Yes, yours." She responded and I bit back a nervously laugh.

"I don't think-" I was cut off by her speaking "I'm on the way, i'll bring food." She spoke before the lines disconnected. I scrunched my face up in confusion on how she was about to come roc my place with no address until I came to a realization.

Look at who she is, she's a fucking cartel leader. She was tracking my damn location through my number the whole phone call, I mentally face palmed before something clicked in my head. I had to let Hansen know what was going on, I'm not sure why I even lied to him earlier anyway like I wasn't doing my job.

I pulled out my personal phone ringing Hansen who picked up shortly, "Yeo Sav, wassup?" He asked making me chuckle "Stay off tiktok Don, you still do not sound cool." I joked making the two of us laugh "Man whatever, don't be a hater all your life," He joked back making me laugh again, "No but serious, I have something to tell you." I spoke and I heard shifting before he got serious.

"Wassup?" He asked and I sighed before filling him in on everything that happened from the Mexican grill, til now. When I finished he looked stunned, "What do you think?" I asked and he shook his head. "I don't think it's a good idea, honestly." He spoke and I nodded ready to listen to his concerns.

"I- I just don't think you should be in this house all alone with one of the most dangerous and craziest cartel owners to exist." he spoke and I mentally rolled my eyes, "Right." I agreed and he sighed "Not like I have a choice anyway, she's already on the way." I spoke and he nodded.

"Well, I'll just leave in case she pulls up. Put your ear piece in and keep it in at all moments just in case of an emergency." He told me and I nodded, "got it." I told him and he nodded grabbing his things and heading out. I sighed and closed the door behind before making my way back upstairs.

I quickly grabbed my ear piece slipping it in, making sure my afro hid it well. When I was sure that it wasn't being seen, I walked back downstairs and damn near jumped out of my skin once the doorbell rung. I chuckled at myself being paranoid before skipping over t the front door.

I checked the camera seeing that it was her along with about eight other men dressed in all black. My eyes widened a bit and I could feel the fear beginning to settle into me, I stayed quiet thinking if it was an set up before she rung the doorbell again.

I jumped before unlocking the door and opening it, "Hey- wow what's doing on?" I asked making her chuckle, "No worries, they're just here for my protection. You know, so nothing will happen to me." She spoke and I nodded, well that's understandable and it calmed my nerves a bit.

"Oh," I mumbled and she nodded "Can I come in?" She asked and I nodded "Are they coming in?" I asked and she nodded again, I grew nervous again watching as they all stepped into the home, what if they found something pointing to my real identity? I was panicking on the insides but remained cool.

"ohhhkay then." I spoke closing the door behind them locking it, I then set my alarm before turning back to her. She was admiring the house touching the fake family pictures over by my fireplace, "Hm, this home is nice.. but huge. How did you afford it? You know, since you're only a cop." She spoke curiously.

It took everything in me not to tense up, but nonetheless I stayed cool. We hadn't came up with a lie for that, i'm sure no one not even myself was expecting her to be that observant but they did warn me that she was super smart and always on top of her game.

It was going to be hard to take her down, but I definitely would. I just had to outsmart her. I couldn't think for long, that would make her suspicious, yet I couldn't answer too fast. I looked at her smiling a bit "Awe you're already noticing small stuff, wow you're trying to sweep me off my feet." I joked making her chuckle.

"But, my dad died back in december of last year. I'm luckily the only child so majority of his earnings and things were split between my mom and I. I bought a house there in America, until my mother passed as well and I decided to move here for a new start." I spoke, impressed with myself on the lie I had came up with on spot.

Majority of it was true, except the last part. My parents did pass but they were crackheads with no money. This definitely wasn't my house either as everyone knew.

"Hm, why Mexico?" She asked and I shrugged "I don't know.. It looked interesting when I watched tiktoks about people's trips to mexico." I admitted making her laugh "So you took a leap of faith and moved here based on tiktoks?" she asked and I nodded hoping she was buying my story.

She nodded, "Nice, you know it gets dangerous here right?" she asked and I nodded "Of course, i'm an officer." I joked making her nod again "Anyway, can I get a house tour?" She asked and I nodded, "Yesss, come on." I spoke excitedly, she chuckled letting me lead her throughout the house until she had seen damn never al of the house.

I then led her back to kitchen, leaving her body guards or security whatever they were in the living room talking amongst theirselves. They all looked mean and deranged even. Most of them had scars over their faces and other parts of their body shown through their uniforms.

They looked almost like a swat team, just the cartel version. "Where's the food?" I asked and she chuckled "Aw yeah, eh, uno de vosotros, hijos de puta, tráeme la comida!" (Hey, one of you, motherfuckers, bring me the food!) Translation;

She called out to the guys in the living room. "Cuidado con tu boca, delincuente" One of the dudes responded walking. (Watch your mouth you delinquent) Translation;

He had a bag in his hand, handing it over to her, she took it mugging him. "Fuck off." She mumbled as he walked back out of the kitchen giving me a quick glance, I instantly knew he would become a probably later on down the line based on his vibe.

"What did you get?" I asked watching as she took the white plastic plates from the bag "Kyrios," She spoke and I raised my eyebrow "Doesn't Kyrios mean Lord?" I asked and she nodded "And Kyrie also means Lord, which means... you own Kyrios?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

"Yes, you're smart. I like that." She nodded sliding a plate over to me. I was a bit shocked that piece of information wasn't at all in the papers I had read on her. And those were years worth of research.

She looked a bit nervous as I opened the plate, my mouth watered immediately. "Eh, may not be what you wanted but.. I wasn't really sure on what type of food you liked so I picked one of the things I really enjoy." She spoke and I nodded "You did good." I admitted making her smile widely showing her grills.

Vote + Comment

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

541K 19K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
2.1K 87 6
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™š
184K 4.9K 34
She hate me so much and I love her unconditionally