๐€๐‹๐‹ 4 ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

By Niymaraj

"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?" More

00 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
01 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
02 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
04 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
05 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
06 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
07 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘

03 โ€ข โ‚โ‚—โ‚— Fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘

587 53 6
By Niymaraj

• Savion Rowe •

I climbed out of my car, the smell of rain coming soon hit my nose. Maybe it was just a southern thing, but I could definitely smell when it was about to rain. Today was my day off, and Hansen was gladly out of my damn ear. I locked the car doors, walking up to the restaurant door. I had googled nice little Mexican restaurants I could order food from.

I found this one near the Air Bnb and decided to check it out, their food looked amazing on their website. It looked a bit busy but nonetheless I swung open the door stepping in, catching a few stares. I shrugged it off going over to an open table taking it seat.

Even though it was slight packed it took no time for a waitress to approach the table, she looked oddly familiar though. I'm not sure why, but she did. I raised my eyebrow as she smiled offering a friendly smile. I smiled back a bit as she began to speak.

"Hi, welcome to Kyrios Mexican grill, what can I get for you?" She asked clicking the end of her pen getting ready to write whatever I spoke. "Um," I mumbled taking another look over the menu before confirming what I wanted in my head at least eight times so I wouldn't stutter.

"Okay, I'd like two burrito grandes, A pink lemonade, and one of each sauces, " I spoke and she nodded writing it down, "Would that be all?" She asked and I nodded, "Be right back with your food ma'am. Until then would you like an appetizer?" She asked in monotone, I shook my head no. "No thank you," I smiled and she nodded walking away.

I didn't want no damn teaser food, teasing me until my real meal came. I shook my head at the thought as I pulled my phone out seeing that on cue Micheal started to FaceTime me. I quickly answered if propping my phone up against the napkin box thingy, smiling as his face popped up.

"Wait.. what's wrong?" I asked noticing the small frown on his face, he sighed before speaking. "I just.. I just miss my wife." He spoke sadly, my smile slowly faded as I heard the sadness in his tone. "I miss you too Micheal, this-"

I looked around making sure no one was listening or watching before pulling the phone closer to me whispering "This job will be over with sooner than you think." I finished the sentence before sitting my phone back up, he nodded sadly licking his lips.

"I know, i've just been real lonely without you... if you know what I mean." He smirked making me chuckle and blush of embarrassment. "Michealll," I whined making him laugh "I'm only teasing, yet i'm serious." He responded raising his eyebrow.

"We can talk about that later," I told him watching his face fall, "Fine," He responded in defeat, "I promise." I attempted to reassure him, he only nodded in response pursing his lips. It was silent for a few seconds before the waitress came back with my food.

"Here's your food ma'am, is there anything else you'd like?" She asked and I shook my head no "No thank you, i'm good." I responded and she nodded "Alrightt," She responded before walking away, I turned my attention back to Micheal.

We continued to talk until I finished my food, but I couldn't help but notice him being a bit dry and distant since I brushed off his sexual topic. I waited until my waitress came and paid for my meal along with a tip just as someone approached me.

"Like I was saying I-" Micheal continued to ramble but all of that went in one ear and out the other as I looked up at the person approaching me. "Cómo estás, princesa? I'm starting to think you're following me around at this point." She chuckled making some blush instantly.

"Me? Following you? Yeah, never. You must still have that idea that this a movie." I joked making her laugh, "Eh, maybe. This seat taken princesa?" she asked and I shook my head no. "No, but it's not about to be taken by you either." I flirted making her chuckle and sit down in the empty chair anyway.

"Savi-!" I clicked the end facetime button placing my phone into my purse, his ass was about to blow my cover. She raised her eyebrow with an amused expression "Boyfriend?" she asked and I shrugged "Something like that," I responded half truthfully.

"Hm," she responded still staring at me with that smile showing her grills. "You can take those out? or are they permanents?" I asked curiously, she sat back getting comfortable not taking her eyes off me. "I can take em out," she responded before licking her lips.

I felt my face grow hot, and a puddle grow in my boxers. "Hm, Are you like fully mexican? or you got black in you?" I asked already knowing the answer, I just had to play my part and I had to play it good. This was a dangerous game that had me playing, but that made it almost more exciting.

"Fathers Mexican, mothers black. What's with all the questions princesa?" she asked tilting her head "Why not?" I asked tilting my head back, it was quiet for a a minute which seemed like forever before she chuckled shaking her head.

"I'm not someone you question." She spoke confidently, I raised my eyebrow pretending to be curious "Really?" I asked smiling, she nodded crossing her arms. "Really." She responded and I hummed in response. "Well, how am I going to get to know you?" I asked in defeat.

She shrugged pulling out her phone checking it, when she finished she looked back up at me.
"Sorry for the disrespect chica guapa, but um." She looked around nervous before holding her phone out, I looked at it for a second before chuckling as I grabbed the phone.

When it was fully in my hands I almost laughed seeing that she had typed in her notes "Can I have your number?" I read out loud before smiling "Of course you can," I responded before typing my name and number into the notes handing it back. She smiled in response.

"See you around, Solana." She spoke and I nodded watching as she reached into her bag, I immediately tensed up thinking this was a set up and she was about to shoot me until she pulled out a wad of cash handing it to me.

I raised my eyebrow, "Who dis fa?" I asked making her look confused "You?" she responded as if she was confused on why I was asking. "I- I don't want or need this." I spoke attempting to hand it back, she looked at me and walked away from the table leaving me stuck with the money.

I sighed standing up from the table as well making sure I had everything before walking out of the restaurant wet as hell and full. It was wrong on so many levels but I couldn't control my body, I could only control my actions. This wouldn't go anywhere it shouldn't go, I was just here to do my job. That's it.

Once I got to my car, I looked around spotting her standing in front of the restaurant talking to some dude who looked like a older male version of her. I noticed him from the pictures, that's her father.

She looked around and noticed me staring at them, she smiled at me showing her grills. I smiled back before quickly getting into the car before her dad could turn and get a good look at this face. I started the car and quickly pulled away from the place before my cover was blown.

Halfway to the house, I turned up the radio with a small smile on my face. This was about to be one of the biggest cartel take downs ever. And I believed it would be successful.

Vote + Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 22.6K 36
two halves of a whole.
47.2K 1.5K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
8.6K 199 18
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ + a baby later on