Panty and Stocking with Garte...

By Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... More

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 24

595 17 5
By Cheetahx2

Early next day, Garterbelt summoned all  three of  them, with both Izuku and Stocking in her bed with the former struggling to get up since both him and Stocking were naked and the latter washidling onto him with a satisfying smile on her face while Panty was busy to not try to look at their direction as they faced the front of the church. He seemed very distressed over something. A few seconds was all it took from both Izuku and Stocking to be fully clothed and sat on the couch where Panty was and started listening to what he had to say.

Garterbelt: How much money are you gonna waste before enough is enough?!

"Um...Garterbelt I already told you that the ice cream was free-" but Izuku didn't get to finish.

Garterbelt: Not that! Those two were able spend so much that the bills are totalling three million!

This made Izuku to stare at the Anarchy Sisters with raised eyebrows, "what are you two been up to?" Izuku asked in wonder while having Stocking laying on his lap.

Stocking: Don't blame us!

Panty: I'm pretty sure we didn't spend THAT much in one sitting.

Garterbelt: Oh REALLY? Well how about the five hundred thousand dollar jelly fish extract? The two hundred thousand dollars for a breat pump? A six hundred thousand ball-jointed doll? Three hundred thousand dollars for the rarest sweet delicacies from around the world?! Every single one of these worthless items makes no sense!

Izuku was silent at what he just heard.

Panty: Garter if you're just going to act like a baby, you should just crawl up inside of your giant fat vagina where you belong.

Garterbelt: YOU'RE the ones irresponsible, so you crawl up my vagina! I don't even have enough money to fix the church!

And as if on cue, Izuku felt a small wet droplet of water falling him on his head. He looked up to see the ceiling still barely standing in its current condition.

Izuku: How did I not notice this before?

Stocking: Well WE'RE working on our asses off killing the ghost that you assign us to erradicate! We earned this too!

Panty: Yeah we totally earned this!

Garterbelt: Your work only brings in Heaven currency, not moolah to be used down here! In fact, you two never made a single penny while being on the surface!

Panty: (annoyed) Yeah yeah yeah, we get the picture. (smirks) If that's the case, all we have to do is grab some green stuff and give it to you. Sounds fair?

Garterbelt: Y-YOU'RE the ones who are going to make some money? Hehe... Hahahahahaha...! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He just laughed his ass off without a care in the world. In the girls' eyes though, they were dead serious. Izuku couldn't help a smile that crawled on his face as he saw that they were determined to get three million dollars in some way shape or form.

Stocking: Psh, this will be EASY. All we need is three days and we'll be set!

Ok this just made Izuku widen his eyes at what he just heard from Stocking who was busy holding his hand.

Izuku: T-Three days?! H-Hold on a sec-

Panty: Totally! Easy money!

Garterbelt: Hmph. Very well, prove to me that you three can earn three million dollars in three days. But if you fail , I will have you swear the unbreakable vow of Heaven that you won't waste money ever again! And you know what happens if you break it!

"If that does happen, you'd stop complaining about what they spend on if they win?" Izuku asked.

Garterbelt: Precisely! This should be easier since each of you need to make only a million.

Panty: Alright! I'm pumped up now! Let's make that money!

Izuku was pushed out into the elevator and dragged down to the park where Panty and Stocking were trying to bust on ideas on how to make some quick cash. They eventually got to the park, where everyone was doing their normal thing.

Panty: So Izuku-

Izuku looked towards Panty while eating an ice-cream he got from the fridge after he and the Anarchy Sisters left.

"Yes Panty?" He asked towards her who saw those eyes that held nothing but innocent curiosity that it made her freeze.

"Uh...d-do you have any ideas on how we can make three million?" She asked.

While Izuku was thinking of what he was just asked the other Anarchy Sister was busy staring at her Sister while eating her ice-cream.

"Well we only have seventy two hours to get three million? And I'm not too sure if we come up with any ideas we'll be able to get that amount or better yet half of it." Izuku said while groaning a bit.

Panty: Maybe I could just fuck some rich guy and steal his money afterwards.

She wondered but that idea was cut short after she was being stared at Izuku which made her say it was a joke with Stocking widening her eyes.

'Holy Shit!' she thought.

Brief: B-But that's a crime!

Brief entered Izuku's field of vision when he walked over to them, assuming he heard their conversation.

Izuku: What's up Brief?

Brief: Hey Izuku... Umm, I kinda heard what you three were talking about. I-I have something that may help.

Brief hands out a book to me that says "Job Listings". Panty quickly saw and opportunity and snatched the book from Brief. The sisters skimmed through the pages to see if they can find anything useful. They eventually found some jobs they can probably try.

At first they tried to be waitresses at a rollerblade cafe. But honestly though, it was nice to see Stocking in a cute maid outfit.

Izuku just enjoyed it but as his mind wander with thim thinking that she should serve him as his maid which made him blush, but right now the two sisters were doing this to get quick cash... Unfortunately that went up in smoke when Panty....

Izuku just swestdropped while grabbing Panty in time from falling as he used Blackwhip to grab the many plates and glass that were in the air and packed them all on the table.

The customers and the boss were glad that Izuku helped but unfortunately both the Anarchy Sisters were fired, so they decided to try being crossing guards.

But that causedmany cars to be destroyed, turned over and the civilians almost bring a burning crisp but thankfully Izuku was there to get the civilians at a safe distance while removing the destroyed cars out of the road.

They also failed at car washing since they fucked some dude's car up.

 Which made Izuku to grab them and run away.

Then they kinda accidently destroyed some important buildings when they applied for a demolition crew.

 And they also failed at being nurses at a nursing home.

This made Izuku to sigh as he grabbed them and hosted them on his shoulder.

'Please tell me this job will at least help them to earn that money'

A few minutes later...it didn't work out with Izuku kneeling down with a depressed aura as both Panty and Stocking got kicked out from a bar since Panty fucked too many of the dudes who came in.

There's only a few hours left before the deadline, and they made ZERO moolah.

Brief: Getting three million is pretty much impossible to get in a day.

Izuku just nodded his head while laying his head on the table with an even more depressed aura with Brief patting his back to cheer him which worked even though it was just a little.

???: Hahaha! I just got three million dollars in a day! I'm on a fucking roll here!

This got Izuku's attention as he raised his head up and looked over to see a fat blond man just laughing his ass off with two chicks on his side. Apparently he was the one who got some fat dough pretty quickly. Both of the girls were tossed aside and were replaced with Stocking and Panty. It kinda bothered Izuku that Stocking and Panty were gripping onto that man's arm pretty tightly.

Stocking: Hi mister~ Did you say that you just made three million in one dsy?

Guy: You betcha!

He then shows a fat wad of cash as proof that he wasn't just for show.

Panty: And how did you pull that off, hmm~? Tell me, tell me.

Guy: At the casino next door obviously.

Outside the window displayed a giant building with the word "CASINO" written in gold letters. Izuku seriously need to work on his observation skills again if he's missing all of these things.

Stocking: Bingo.

Panty: Thank you very much~

Brief: W-Wait! You guys shouldn't gamble! It's super difficult to win!

Izuku: Listen Brief, if you actually have a place that pays you three hundred seventy five thousand dollars per hour, then by all means, tell us where that is.

Brief: U-Umm...

Izuku: And keep in mind that it needs to be easy enough so that Panty and Stocking won't be fired in the first five minutes.

This made Brief silent as Izuku just patted his shoulder with a smile on his face.

Izuku: Alright let's go, we don't have time to lose.

Stocking: Right.

Panty: You're gonna gamble too Izuku?

Izuku thought about it but he just shooked hi head, "As much as I want to see if I can try to gamble...I'll have to say no, sorry Panty" He wiad towards Panty with her just nodding her head understanding his reason while riffling his fluffy hair.

Panty and Stocking quickly took off their bar bunny clothes that they were wearing, and threw them onto Brief. They were wearing some conveniently fancy looking dresses that so happen to be right under their bar uniforms. Their hair was also somehow done into a ponytail.

At the mere sight of them made Izuku blush which caught their attention as they walked towards him and grabbing his arms that pressed into their breast.

"It's your turn~" they said this in singing like tone which got Izuku confused.

It only took a few seconds for Izuku to be in a suit

Which got the girls to admire his frame while trying to control their urges to take him.

They all entered the casino with Brief running from behind. The smell of cigars and alcohol filled the air when Izuku went inside. People were laughing and messing around while spending their money away.

'Wow...this feels like back when I went to Las Vegas...note to self: Katsuki gets crazy when it involves the slots' Izuku thought.

The sisters decided to go straight for the slot machines. There were two seats next to each other, so they both sat next to each other and inserted their money in. As for Izuku, he just stood and watched as they both pulled the lever and the slots spun. Brief came just in time to see them already playing.

Brief: T-These machines are rigged to go against you. There's no way you can possibly-

And as he said that, Panty was able to match three sevens in a row on the first try. Money started pouring out of the machine. Brief went wide eyed to see Panty literally getting so much money like it was nothing.

Brief: Three s-sevens on the first pull?!

He then looked over to Stocking, and wouldn't you know, she got three sevens in a row as well. Izuku smirked to see the sisters overjoyed at the amount of the money they're getting.

A crowd formed around them to witness two of the luckiest people in the entire casino.

Man A: This is absolute insanity!

Man B: Who are they?!

Man C: Gods!

Man D: No, goddesses!

Panty: We're angels.

Brief: Lemme give this a shot...

Izuku: Brief, wai-

But it was too late. He already pulled the lever and failed miserably. He basically just lost all the money he had in the machine.

Brief: Ahhh! That was my entire life savings!

Izuku: Tried to warn you.

Izuku said with an apologetic look as he patted Brief's shoulder.

A giant vacuum appeared over Brief and sucked him in. Izuki could pretty much hear him screaming as he was sent to possibly outside for basically failing and losing all of his money. Two men in very expensive looking tuxedos stepped from the crowd.

Rich Dude A: It would appear he was flat out broke.

Rich Dude B: In this casino, if anyone is caught without any money, they will be escorted out immediately.

Izuku: Jeez, that's kinda harsh.

Rich Dude A: But in any case, you two lovely ladies have an insane amount of luck. You two must be the angels of fortune.

Rich Dude B: Would you care to join us in a bigger game of roulette in the back? Higher risks with even higher rewards.

Stocking: Even MORE money?!

Rich Dude A: Precisely. After you.

The anarchy sisters entered inside the VIP curtain. When Izuku tried to enter however, the two rich dudes stopped him in his tracks.

Rich Dude A: I'm sorry sir, but we asked the two young ladies, not you.

Izuki: But-

Stocking: He's with me.

Izuku's eyes drifted over to Stocking, who was smiling at him.

Rich Dude B: Very well. After you.

Izuku walked over to Stocking's side and thanked her for backing him up there.

Stocking: It's no problem. We're in this together, aren't we?

Izuku: Yeah. Still, I was glad you had my back there. (sheepishly) I felt like I was gonna get kicked out for a second. Hehehe...

Panty: Yo! Are we getting some dough, or not?!

Stocking: Yeah yeah hold onto you ass cheeks for a second!

Izuku: Alrighty then. Let's go to this roulette table. I'll just be sipping some soda while you two play.

What everyone didn't notice was the massive vacuum that's basically sucking up all the money in the facility. And where is that money going exactly? To a massive, pyramid-shaped, money eating ghost!

Now who could be responsible for this ghost evolving into this giant monstrosity?

Kneesocks: Everything's going swimmingly with the collection of human money, dear sister.

Scanty: So it seems. The ghost seems much larger than before now.

Yep. These two are the owners of the casino. Ain't that convenient? Some devils owning a casino? I feel like I seen this somewhere before.

Kneesocks: Once this money eating ghost digests all the filthy human currency on this planet, the world will plummet into the greatest economic crisis it has ever experienced.

Scanty: Excellent. In any case, it will make up for our previous blunder. It was the worst disgrace of all my life! Those potty mouthed fallen angels and that boy costed us our Ghost Plant, after all the time and energy we expended on it!

Kneesocks: Ever since that day, I've been seeing those accursed angel faces every night.

A random screen transitions over to a security footage of Panty enjoying herself way too much.

Kneesocks: Yeah, this face. Crass, shallow, moronic- Wait a second!

The demon sisters' eyes widen to see you, Stocking, and Panty in the casino. Kneesocks starts panicking and puts her face up against the screen to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

Kneesocks: W-What are they doing here?!

She quickly pressed a button that activated to make it so that all the screens synched into one full screen. It displayed Panty and Stocking just enjoying themselves while gambling. You were just sitting near them while drinking some soda.

Kneesocks: Are they here to interfere with our plans?!

Scanty: I highly doubt it. The stupid looks on their faces would suggest otherwise. They're probably just amusing themselves over the vacuous minds of gambling. And that Midoriya boy is just watching them.

Kneesocks: This is our chance, sister! We can finish them off while they're distracted-!

Scanty: It shouldn't be wise to finish them off so quickly, Miss Kneesocks.

Kneesocks: Hmm... Well you do have a point, dear sister. We'll make them pay in spades! That's our rrrrrrule!

Scanty: This is a rare chance indeed. We should let them enjoy gambling just for a while longer.

Kneesocks: And once they're out of the question...

Scanty: (smirks) We strike.

Kneesocks: Excellent. They wouldn't know what hit them until it was too late.

The camera cuts back to Izuku and the sisters, and they once again won another round of the roulette wheel. You clapped along with the rest of the crowd that formed around the two angels.

Rich Guy A: Magnificent, Panty. I've never met a lady so skilled...

Panty: Thank you.

Izuku: Hey girls, you do know you still need to pay back Garterbelt for the bet.

Panty: Huh? Oh yeah, we did made a bet, didn't we?

Stocking: God you never pay attention. We already cleared our goal of three million.

Izuku: (sighs) At least you remembered, Stocking. C'mon, let's head back to the church.

Panty: But this is so much fun! Don't be such a party pooper Izuku. Why should we stop?

Izuku looked at Panty and then at Stocking if she had anything to say. She shrugs.

Stocking: I mean we can play just a little more before we head back.

Izuku wanted to retort but he sighed while having a smile on his face, "Alright. Well go ahead and have a little more fun. I'm not gonna stop you guys from enjoying yourselves." Izuku said.

Stocking: You should join in Izuku, this is alot of fun.

Izuku: No thanks. Just go ahead and play. I enjoy watching it.

Panty: Is the next game starting yet?

???: Dealer change.

As soon as Izuku looked at the new dealer and just narrowed his eyes. The girls were confused to see the new red-faced dealer that stands before them. They're completely oblivious that it was Kneesocks, despite that obvious fake mustache.

Stocking: Your face is really red. Are you okay?

Panty: Are you wasted?

Kneesocks: N-No... I just blush very easily.

Izuku: Are you serious? Girls, that's obviously Kn-

Panty: Whatever! Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Kneesocks just sighed in relief but she could tell from Izuku's glare that she wasn't off the hook yet with him just crossing his arms and making sure she doesn't try anything funny.

Kneesocks: Very well. Place your bets now.

She spun the roulette wheel and started the game. Panty betted lots of money to increase her current growth. Kneesocks just kept a small smirk before finalizing the bet. Instead of cheers though, Izuku's eyes widen to see that Panty lost this time.

Rich Guy A: Well, it happens sometimes.

Panty: Heh. You're right. Let's move on.

'Something's not right here' Izuku thought.

And just like that, little by little, the angels continued to lose more and more money that they won through gambling.

Izuku glared at Kneesocks as she was rigging the game this entire time and was actually cheating. They eventually ran out of money, which caused the super vacuum to lean in towards the duo.

Panty: Wait! We're not done yet!

Panty took off her sash and ask the men behind her to buy it. They gladly agreed and gave her a bunch of cash so she could continue playing.

Kneesocks: Very well.

But... They lost again. Stocking then proceeds to do the same and starts taking off her clothes and selling it to the crowd of grown men.

Izuku: You too Stocking?!

Stocking: I'm not gonna lose to this!

It was super painful to watch. They keep losing over and over to the point where they're only in their undergarments. Their boobs are in full display to the crowd. They were losing hope since they only have their panties left.

Kneesocks: If you don't wish to continue, then I have no choice but to-

But she was stopped when Izuku decided to intervene as Everyone's eyes turn to Izuku as he slammed a GIANT tower of chips. Kneesocks' eyes widen to see the massive amount of money you're willing to risk.

"One Billion" saying this with sparks that danced around his eyes.

Kneesocks: A-A billion?!

Everyone in the room, including Scanty who was watching through the cameras, just stared in shock to hear a enormous amount of money being betted on.

Panty: So you DID have three million just sitting around. A billion for that matter!

"Even if I did had this amount, I wasn't gonna just give to you two because you guys were so determined to make this amount...but right now you guys are being taken for granted and losing the money you guys earned and for that I won't let it slide" Izuku said as he glared at Kneesocks not noticing the blushes that came from the Anarchy Sisters.

Kneesocks: Hah. It doesn't matter. If that's the best you got, then I guess we'll begin-

Izuku: Not so fast. Let's raise the stakes a little.

Kneesocks: Oh?

Izuki: If I win this, you'll reveal your true identity. Because even though I ready know who you are, I'm pretty sure everyone else doesn't.

Kneesocks: A-And if you lose?

Izuku: (smirks) Pretty bold of you to say I have the capability of losing. I'm betting on my lucky number eight, now let's ROLL.

The roulette wheel, and the ball was placed. It was all up to Izuku now, because if he lost, it's pretty much game over for him and the girls.

Panty: A-ACHOO!!!

Snot went all over the floor when she suddenly sneezed. Even Kneesocks was disgusted.

Izuku:You ok Panty?

Stocking: Aren't even nervous at all?! This is our lives on the line here!

Panty: Hehe... Sorry sorry, I'm just getting a little chilly without my clothes on.

This made Izuku to decide to remove his shirt and also the jacket he held on his arm and gave it to Stocking and Panty whic they thanked him and also got a nosebleed as they stared at his upper body.

This also caused Kneesocks to be distracted by his physique and this caused her to have no to rig the game to her favor. Which means...

Kneesocks: (gasps) Ahhhhhhh!

Izuku and the girls looked over at the roulette wheel to see the ball inside the number Izuku betted on, lucky number eight. Panty was grinning ear to ear to see the amount of money they won. Stocking wrapped both of her arms around Izuku and cheered for his victory.

Stocking: Izuku! You won!!! Oh my god!

Izuku smiled as he hugged her back while feeling her breast completely making contact with his skin.

The crowd was slightly disappointed though. They weren't satisfied since they didn't see of the girls' fully naked bodies.

Just then, a rumble came from the super vacuum, so the trio took a step back just in time for piles upon piles of money pouring out of it. Kneeskcks yelped as she was washed away by the massive amount of money. The vacuum also was able to suck the giant pyramid ghost from earlier into the vacuum, but it shrunk down to a tiny one that looks like a gold bar.

Panty: The hell is that?

Stocking: I think that's a ghost.

Panty: Fuck yeah, this day is just getting better and better. Yo Izuku, step on this thing so we can get some heaven coins too.

Izuku: Aight bet.

And Panty hid no embarrassment when she took off her panties to transform them into Backlace, leaving her with only Izuku's jacket with it showing her naked All the dudes in the crowd cheered loudly to see eighteen year old angel's bare hourglass figure in all its glory.

Izuku stepped on the ghost to prevent it from escaping its inevitable demise. And when Panty aimed at the bitch, Izuku released it just in time to feel a nice holy bullet through its body. It exploded almost instantaneously and dropped two heaven coins. The church bell then rang throughout the city, signifying the ghost's defeat.

While everyone was celebrating in the background, the deamon sister slipped away and got into their limo. Scanty was not happy at the progress they were making.

Scanty: This is so frustrating! Take us away from this cursed place at once!

Fastener abides and drove off away from the casino.

Kneesocks: (groans lightly) I can't believe he got away with it.

Scanty: It was really bold of him of bidding a billion on the table... Just who is that guy?

Kneesocks: He really is an interesting individual alright. All I could say is that he is someone we shouldn't mess around with.

Scanty: We need to be ready the next time we encounter those three. I have a feeling he's hiding something we don't know.

Meanwhile we see inside the Church a crying Garterbelt on the ground while Panty and Stocking were laughing while dancing under falling Money with Izuku the one throwing paper money at them as he was laughing.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy...so tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 227 7
Boxer and Stocking are sent from the heavens to defeat the ghost's on earth who have been rampaging and causing chaos, as punishment for what they di...
9.5K 121 10
What would happen if the cinnamon roll of class 1A wasn't who they thought he was what if he was hiding a whole other life from them and what if he r...
22.9K 315 35
Izuku Midorya The school's sunshine and Class 1A cinnamon roll... But what if it was all fake? What if Uraraka cheated on him with Iida?What if most...
317K 3K 41
Join Izuku and his class also 1-B, The Teachers, The Big 3, Eri, The WWP, Kota, LOV, Pros and Some Family members and others, when they take a look a...