๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ. - A.Ale...

By UND3RXRAD4R

๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ... More

O
CHAP I
๐‚๐‡๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
CHAP III
CHAP V
INSTA
CHAP VI

CHAP IV

1K 41 30
By UND3RXRAD4R

———————————————————————————————

"DONT TAKE A WHOLE PERC

SHE WANT HALF OF IT"

————————————————————————————

Lo📌 Inside the apt building
Time 7:24 PM
2ND POV

You guys decided to execute the plan around 7:30 as you knew around this time people inside the building were getting ready to clock out for the night or just get really busy.

You and the girls decided to buy flour and extra trash bags to help you out with your mission. The flour was for when the unlucky renter came out the second time you guys knocked then dashed and the trash bag was there for the same reason.

Deciding this was a perfect time to film a video for your channel you had to set up your camera so you could record this.

"Okay y'all ready?" you turn and look at the other girls

"Yup!" Iyana enthusiastically says, "This is so stupid but its gonna be so funny" Aniyah says in an annoyed but amused tone.

"Okay, hey yall welcome back today we have my best friend Aniyah and my new friend Iyana and today we're going to be playing a nice lil jokey joke on our neighbors, if yall see this im sorry but i was just bored so without further ado lets get onto the real shit yall came for."

You set the camera up on the floor and press record, the first person on the list was Floch it made sense sonce Aniyah wanted to get her lick back after his girlfriends ugly ass dog Ken chased her into the parking lot.

"Iyana you knock first" you whisper towards the girl who looks over at you like your crazy "Unt uhn get somebody else to to it" she whispers "C'mon please!!" you beg for her to agree so you can get onto the next victim. "Fine"

You watch as she composes her self before going up to the door which she bangs on loud as hell, and with that you guys book it down the hall and ariund the corner trying not to laugh.

You can hear a door open on the other side and you see Flochs girlfriend stick her head out, biting your hand as you didn't want to laugh and ruin the prank that was already going so good so far you guys wait to hear the door close.

"yana grab the paper plates and the flour" Aniyah whispers while holding back a laugh. Sliding over the items she asks for Aniyah carefully opens the flour and dumps some onto a plate.

"Grab the trash bag too!" you say giggling "hurry up! i wanna see how this gon play out" you say laughing your high ass off.

After prepping for the next half you guys make yall way back "Imma knock just make sure the trash bag is ready so she don't see us!"

BANG BANG BANG

You hear someone rush towards the door fast as hell, you guys prep yourselves as you heard the door unlock then swing open. Aniyah cocks her hand and slams the flour into the face of the unexpecting person and runs while you and iyana slam the trash bag over their head and book it down the hall after her.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK!!!"

A high pitch scream is heard from where you guys are and then the slaming of the door soon after. You guys laugh and high five each other. "One down five more to go!"

You went back to grab your other camera as you guys had many more other people to do and more reactions to film. And with that you're onto the next victim.

———————————————————————————————

!TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY!

TIME 7:48

———————————————————————————————

As you guys finish pranking the next 4 random people in the complex you guys move onto your floor, Iyana picked a random door and you guys readied yourself for the next events.

It was your turn to knock, so you bang on the door as loud as you can. Hearing footsteps make their way down towards the little hallway that every apartment had you guys run away and hide around the corner.

The person poked their head out "Hello?" "Who's at the door Con" you heard a familiar voice say...

"Ohhhhhh fuck we're fucked n/n" Aniyah whines behind your shoulder "It's Connie nd em door we playin on" "Ohhh shit... well its to late now ain't.." Iyana says despite not knowing who we were talking about.

When the door closes again you guys make your way back "My bad guys if yall ever see this i hope yall know yall hot!" You say towards the camera, in the camera it's noticeable how high off your ass you are and at that made you let out a giggle.

Turning yourself away from the camera and towards the door you ready yourself and bang on the door yet again before booking it around the corner.

This time you didn't stay to hear footsteps knowing they were probably already mad someone was playing on the door.

The door swings open and this time its Eren who makes an appearance ou the door he looks around and paces back and forth infront of his door "Who ever you is i hope you know we gon find yo ass!" He hollers.

"That's my man y'all.. look at his fine ahh bruhhh i feel so baddddd" Aniyah whines rocking you back and forth by you shoulders. "Girl you just met the man stop being delusional." you said giving her a deadpan look.

He goes back into the apartment with the slam of his door echoing out in the hall. "Get the flour and bag ready." You say rushering Iyana and Aniyah to hurry with the waving of you hand.

Filling the plate up to the brim damn near enough for it to fall over you make your way over to his door again. Aniyah and Iyana trailing behind you not to far away trying not to make as much noise with the bag.

You bang on the door yet again and this time the sound of multiple footsteps has you on alert "We're fucked." When the door swings open you slam the plate of flour onto whoever just opened the door. Standing there for a second to look behind the victims shoulder you realized who you hit with flour.

It was Armin....

You scream and run down the hall trying to get away with the other girls as the boys start chasing after yall. You look behind you shoukder and realize that Connie and Jean already got a hold of Iyana.

That made you run faster than Usain himself as you ain't wanna end up in the same perdicament. Turning the corner you look for your apartment, with Aniyah, Eren, and Armin trailing behind you.

Looking back again you see Armin and Eren dap each other up before speeding up after you guys, Eren launches forward and tackles Aniyah to the floor.

That made you panic letting out another scream as Armin caught up to you.

He held his arm out and grabbed the back of your shirt, you laugh and scream at the same time. you quickly take off your shirt but as soon as you got out of it you were caught and being dragged back over to their apartment.

You laugh as you thrash and throw yourself around but Armin had a strong grip on your ass, you continue your fussing as he brings you inside their apartment.

Once he cleared the hallway and made his way to the living room he threw you onto the couch where Aniyah and Iyana were sitting, you got up amd tried to run to the door but Armin just picked you up and launched you right back onto the couch.

Shaking his head at you before turning around to go wash his face off, but not before telling the guys not to do anything till he got back.

This time you decide to give up and start laughing your ass of while laying yourself across Aniyah and Iyana's laps. "Unt uhn n/n get yo big head self off me before i slap you, you da one that got us into this mess" Aniyah said in an irratated tone, you just continued to laugh rolling onto your side to ease the pain in your stomach from all the laughing you just did.

"Im not gon lie that man is sexy as hellll... i just know he can handle this fat ass i just know it" you say in a hushed tone not wanting the other in the room to hear what you just said.

"Just a few seconds ago wasn't you callin' me delulu, you just met that man" she says in a loud tone for the whole world to hear as she side eyes you.

"DAMNNN BITCH WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO HEAR ND SHIT THA FUCK !!" you holler getting the attention of everyone in the room.

You hear Connie laughing on his side of the room, you quickly turn head over to him and mean mug him. "What's so fucking funny for you to be akekekeing ova there"

"You da fuckkk" He rolls his eyes and flips his imaginary ass hair over his shoulder. "Pipe down fo you get that imaginary ass jet black 40 inch full lace curled buss down snatched hoe." you said before flipping the hair that he don't have dramatically.

"And thats how you clear a hoe" Iyana said letting out a laugh "Periodt" Aniyah chimed in while making a cut throat motion before laughing her ass off.

You heard Armin make his way back into the loving room which automatically made you sit down with your hands on your lap too.

He came in with a rag wiping his face off, his shirt wasn't on since you ruined that but its not like you meant to do allat!

"Now who told yall lil bad asses to go round playin on our door like that hm?..." He said in a slight low tone knowin damn well that'll make a bitch pussy throb....

Well you're in for a treat huh...

———————————————————————————————

!CHAPTER IV!

"DONT TAKE A WHOLE PERC

SHE WANT HALF OF IT"

!COMPLETE!
————————————————————————————

A/N - had to give yall a double upload (even if its short ☠️) as an apology 🤭‼️

proofread? - slightly but lightly
words - 1,693

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.3K 39
x black fem reader
328K 8.3K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...