Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sis...

By marauder501

You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father... More

Cast And Info
1- The News
2- The Offer
3- New Family
4- The Coronation
The Coranation- Summary
Authors Note
5- Will you go on a date?
6- The Date
7- What's my name?
8- Kidnapping
9- Confronting & The Deal
10- Long Lost Mother
11- Long Lost Sister
12- Pirates Plan
13- Its Goin' Down
14- Kidnapping 2.0
15- The Tour
16- Uma and Cotillion
17- Uma and Cotillion p2
18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities
19- Inbetween Movies
A/N
Cast and Info p2
25- Outfits and Styles
20- VK day
21- Hades
A/N
23- Meanwhile p2
24- The Meeting
25- Is that.. Jay?!
26- Out the Barrier
27- In Bore-adon (again)
A/N
28- Fucking knights...

22- Meanwhile

796 20 1
By marauder501

Celia and Dizzy had been in Auradon for about 3 days now, they have been sending me letters every day and I always read them at the ship. It was only 7:30 pm and I had nothing better to do.

I was walking up to the captains cabin when I heard Harry and Gil talking. I turned into a mouse and listened in on what they said.

Harry: right so 9:00 tonight?

Gil: yep! That's when people are coming.

Harry: perfect, and did you get it?

Gil: yeah! It looks so good! I left it in the place.

Harry: the place? Wheres that.

I walked away now because the conversation was getting boring and I knew they would tell me some time later.

I decided not to read the letter in the captains cabin but on one of the pillars.

I climbed up to the top, pulling myself up each time and finally got to a good spot. I looked out at Auradon and whispered, "I miss you guys" with a smile.

I looked down at the letter to read it.

(Bold is Celia and Italic is Dizzy)

"
The Isle of the Lost
Pirate Ship
East side.

Auradon
Evie 4 hearts
Cottage

Hey No-mi!!
We have missed you so much! More than so much, so so so so so SO SO SO~ a lot basically. Anyway, we came and got the 'warm' welcome. It wasn't very warm, it was actually quite mean, most people glared at us. Yeah, that's what I meant. So when we got here it was all so.. vibrant? The leaves were green, GREEN. OH and they had fresh fruit here too, and really pretty colourful things called flowers and~ THEY HAD FRESH FOOD! We ate Cake! It's sooooooo good! When we visit we are SO bringing you back some. OH AND Happy Birthday by the way! Yeah we hope this delivers to you on time, (5th July) cos you know.. you often forget your birthday. Anyway! Happy birthday! Have a good one and enjoy your day with Harry and Gil~ if you can.

Lots of none contact hugs,
Celia
And
Dizzy!

Ps. Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie and Ben say happy birthday too. Jay says he wishes he could be there to walk with you. I'm not sure what that means but it must mean something to you. X
"

Of course they were right! I did forget my birthday. That's.. nice what Jay said, I thought he forgot about that. I did, but he seems to have remembered. I got my hat and put it on, what should I doooo. I could go to the docks and look for Uma. Or I could go to the market. Or I could go visit the orphanages again. I already did that this morning though. I'll just wonder in the square.

I walked to the captains cabin and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Gil shout from inside.

I opened the door and peeped my head through, "Heya boys! I'm gonna go to the square for a bit"

"Ok Cricket, just be back by 8. Oh and Happy Birthday by the way" Gil said.

"Happy Birthday fish bait" Harry said, coming
up and ruffling my hair then sitting back down.

"Heyyyyy!" I said flattening my hair again, then putting up my hat, "and thanks by the way." I said smiling at them, then leaving with a mock salute. I quickly wrote back saying thanks and telling them my day so far and posting it through the mail shoot, it should get there in a couple hours. I then left the ship.

--__***__--

I was waking in the market when I felt someone following me. I could feel at least 2? Maybe 3 pairs of eyes on me. I started to walk back to the ship, unfortunately the fastest way to it was the roofs and that mean I would have to go down an ally. Fortunately, I can just shift or hypnotise them.

I turned a corner to see if people were following me, then again, then again, then again, that's four rights. Yep I'm being followed, welp, fun!

I turned down my usual route to get back, down an alley. I heard footsteps behind me, I let out a small, spin shivering chuckle, "I hear you" I said, "all of you"

They came out in front of me, it was Henry, Hans's son, and a 2 others I don't recognise.

"What do you boys think your doing?" I asked in an intimidating voice, towering over them, thanks to my heels.

"Oh nothing, just following a pretty lady home" Henry said smirking. Before I knew it two people grabbed my wrists and put brackets on them, shit they were the magic cancelling ones from Bore-adon, I thought.

"Ooh, what's wrong? Don't think you can take all of us on without your magic?" He asked, right then, he came really close to me.

So I kneed him where the sun don't shine, he fell to the ground. I kicked him in the head with my heeled boots. Two other guys grabbed my arms and I elbowed one in the jaw and punched the other one in the face. The boys that were standing next to Henry charged at me and I ducked under them. I stood back up and was about to escape to the roof but another guy came out of no where and knocked me out. Everything went black.

--__***__--

"What's should we do with her boss?" An unfamiliar voice said. I opened my eyes to see two people, one was Henry and the other was the guy who knocked me out. I quickly closed my eyes to keep the illusion that I was still knocked out.

"Tie her up!" I felt someone tie my hands together in front of me, "She will be a good ransom. Jafar will pay handsomely for her to be set free" Henry replied.

I chuckled a bit, not caring anymore if I gave away that I was awake.

"Ahh, look who's awake" Henry said, "why are you laughing? You should be scared." He said confidently.

"1) I'm laughing because you clearly don't know anything about my family, and that I ran away from him and we don't care about each other" I saw his face fall as I said that, I smirked, "and 2) there are people that do actually care about me and they are not going to pay, no, they're more the.. fighting type." I said ending with a smirk.

Right now I was acting, but inside, it was reminding me of my days with Jafar, it was bringing up memories I'd pushed down.

"Oh yeah? Like who? Jay? I'm pretty sure he left you" he said, trying to hit a weak point in me, to bad there are barely any weak points anymore.

"Well yes, he's one, but there is also Him, Mal, Evie, Carlos, let's not forget the king of Bore-adon still owes me." I said putting a finger up for each person, watching his face change expressions slowly from a smug look to a worried one, "Then the people here, Harry Hook, Maire Hook, Gil Le Gume, Arianna Gothel, Celia Facilier, Dizzy Tramaine." Again watching him look concerned, "now the actual villains" I said smirking.

"What?!" He said to me.

"Well there's Captain Hook, who actually loves me; Dr Facilier, who treats me like his daughter; Lady Tramaine, who, again, loves me; Smee, of course; and Hades, who will hurt anyone who hurts me," I said with a smirk. I saw his face drain of colour when I said Hades.

"H-h-hades?" He stuttered.

"Y-y-y-yeah" I said mocking him.

"Your lying! Half those people don't care about you! All the villains don't give a shit about you! You. Are. Lying" he said getting in my face.

"Ok, wait and see for yourself." I said with a smirk. He just grumbled and left me.

I finally got a chance observe my surroundings, I was in a dark, wooden cellar. The wood was rotting and there were chains and a little hammock as a bed, there was a window with bars.

I felt something vibrate around my neck. My Emergency Necklace! Of course! I touched it 3 times, saying it was a life or death situation. I sent a voice note, "Hans kid, help. Urgent. Get Hades" I whispered.

The necklace emitted a long flash signalling that it was sent.

I then got a knife from my pocket and cut the rope. Now the bracelets, they have to be taken off by someone who isn't the holder. But by the time someone comes, it will create a sonic blast and knock everyone out, hopefully the barrier dilutes that.

I know they followed me and Celia to Hades lair and I left the key at the ship so they could get in. Now, I just have to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.1K 27
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
28.5K 746 16
-This is the Second Book in the Descendants Series- It's been 6 months since they arrived in Auradon. Only a few months after King Ben of Auradon had...
172K 2.2K 25
Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and I have a weird relationship. We just lov...
338K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...