𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 | Regu...

By luna_pearl_moon

Sylvie Regulus Black. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Sylvie Lydia Malfoy was betrothed to Regulus Arctu... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒

𝟖

848 17 16
By luna_pearl_moon

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ) ☙
.

.

I stood in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. What has my life come to?

"WEEE I'M FLYING," Reggie yelled from outside.

The sound of ruckus echoed the room as he stumbled around running. God, he was acting like such a child. What was I to do?

"OW YOU STUPID WALL! YOU HURT ME," Reggie screamed again crashing into what I assumed was a wall.

I sighed to myself, "Why did I agree to go with him?"

Leaving the Hog's Head Inn with Reggie resulted in his friends practically handing him over to me. I don't blame them, they had to deal with him before he even saw me.

I peeped outside since the loud sounds were suspiciously gone only to find Reggie face-first on the bed in deep slumber.

Damn.

He got knocked out quickly.

"What would you do without me," I asked as I pulled off his shoes and placed them on the ground, and tucked him in.

There was a knock on the door followed by, "Sylvie?"

"Coming," I said throwing open the door to see Evan.

He peered over my shoulder, "Is he sleeping?"

I opened the door wider letting him in, "You wouldn't believe me if I said yes."

"Sorry for leaving him with you," Evan said fidgeting.

     I pinched my nose, "I guess it is my responsibility."

     "Sylvie, you have to know that we are really sorry about that," Evan said quickly.

     "I know Evy, it just, it's too much," I said putting my head in my hands.

     "If there's anyone in the world, it's you. You're the only one that will ever be able to handle and understand him," Evan reassured.

     I laughed, "Only time will tell."

     "I have to get going before I'm caught but I just came to remind you that both of your names were on the list to patrol the corridors tomorrow," Evan said opening the door and walking halfway out.

     I facepalmed, "Would you call me slow if I told you that I forgot I'm a prefect?"

     "Definitely–uh definitely not," Evan stuttered after seeing the glare on my face.

     I laughed, "Okay, okay, goodnight Evy!"

     "Goodnight Syl," he waved shutting the door behind him.

     I locked it as he left muttering a quick spell to change into my pjs and another one to turn off the lights. I was lazy. I don't need a reason to be.

     "Do you know how much I hate and love you at the same time," I whisper asked brushing the hair off of Reggie's forehead.

     His lips twitched into a smile but his breathing was still heavy indicating that he was still fast asleep.

     I lifted the covers and slipped in hesitating for a moment before laying my head on his chest. I had given up on the idea of personal space on the second day of sleeping in the same bed as Reggie. He was all for it and loved the idea of me wrapped around him in the morning.

     I couldn't fall asleep after a while as I drew random shit on his chest. A cow, snake, star, hearts–a lot of them, and surprisingly enough, an alien. I had no idea where that one came from but it was surely odd and weird.

     Apart of me couldn't stop thinking about my parents. My parents were my parents, sure they were abusive, manipulative, and straight-up toxic. Probably never loved me either but that didn't change the fact that I felt something, a little bit of love for them. They were my parents on top of everything. It's like they are controlling me. I don't ever want to do anything to disappoint them but I already had. Hadn't I? I ran away with my brother.

     Purebloods are so fucking toxic, not all but most. I can't continue to live in fear of my parents. I have to live my life too.

     Reggie groaned, "Sylvie."

     I lifted my head only to see his eyes squeezed tightly shut in pain as his arms wrapped around my waist squeezing tightly.

     "Sylvie...Syl...RUN," Reggie screamed in his sleep.

     I quickly sat up shaking him, "Reggie wake up, it's okay."

     "You're... you're going to drown too...SYLVIE," Reggie yelled his eyes snapping open as his body shook in fright.

     I pulled him into a hug sitting on his lap, "Shh, it's okay, it's okay."

     "S-Syl," he asked stuttering.

     "I'm right here," I whispered stroking his hair in hopes to calm him down.

     His quivering slowly descended, "I'm so sorry Sylvie, fuck. This is all my fault. Syl, I can't lose you like that."

     "You haven't lost me. I already forgave you the moment I left that door, I just couldn't admit it," I said still trying to calm him down.

     "I don't know what I would do without you," he said with glossy eyes.

     "Do you want to talk about it," I asked gently.

     "I was drowning, but then–then, you were–you were drowning too," Reggie whispered pulling me closer and putting his chin on my head as my cheek was flushed against his chest.

     "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere," I reassured.

     I felt wetness on my scalp knowing it was his tears, "God Sylvie."

"Reggie...," I trailed off.

"It was real, it didn't feel like a dream," he admitted.

"That won't ever happen. You dreamt it so let's believe it's a dream instead of living in fear that it will actually happen," I reasoned.

He didn't say anything as he just pulled me with him back to a laying position.

We didn't talk. His fingers twirled my long platinum blond hair as I drew circles on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I don't remember when, but we both drifted off to sleep an hour or two later wrapped in each other's arms.

I would do anything for him, even if it meant making sure his dream doesn't come true. As silly as it is. He was shaken up by it and Reggie isn't one to fear the future unless it was truly horrible like in this sense.

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
.

this was a filler-type chapter so i'm going to try to give a double update today! i have sm ideas for this book but it all comes later and i need to keep building up the tension.

what do you think reggie's dream means?

vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...
116K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...