who's my soul mate? mha fanfic

By xoXCheckMateXox

In this Au When you turn ten, you start to hear you're soulmate every time they sing. What could go wrong? We... More

CH1: No such thing...
CH2: lullabies...
CH3: Soulmates or bound to break?
A/N
A/N
CH4: everything will be fine...
CH5: I forgave you ages ago...
CH6: IT'S MY FAULT
CH7: he already likes you!
CH8: SWAN DIVE!
CH9: ALL HE DOES IS HURT YOU!
CH10: To the roof top.
CH11: the one for me~
Ch:12 But why do you love me?
A/N

FOR READERS ATTENTION!

39 0 0
By xoXCheckMateXox

I'm sorry to say that I've decide to discontinue this story...

I genuinely don't like how quickly the plot went and don't have any idea on what to do next In the story.

Because of this I won't be continuing the story, if anyone wants to continue and finnish the story, please dm me and ill get back to you on that.

Although my only real request will be being credited for the chapters I wrote.

Anyway thank you all for the support and im sorry for any inconvenience.

If someone does do a continuation I will update this to add an announcement with the link to it.

Goodbye and once again, thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.2K 31
DISCLAIMER IS INCOMPLETE AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED What happens when you have a soulmate? well, you love them with everything you've got, of course...
6.4K 247 18
Started September 16, 2020 Finished: November 29, 2020 This is my 1st fanfic so please don't be so harsh... • No quirks AU • BakuDeku singer!AU -Mido...
157K 3K 15
During bakugo's horrible bullying during middleschool, Izuku started cutting himself, drinking, and smoking. Once his mom saw his cuts she made him s...
127K 4.7K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...