The Forbidden Drink

By Jss2141

In a last ditch attempt to stop Belos from getting the Titan's Blood, Luz uses the last of her strength to do... More

Ch. 1: Desperate Measure
Ch. 2: The Truth
Ch. 3: Guilt and Voices
Ch. 4: A Little Snack
Ch. 5: Bodily Aid?
Ch. 6: Showing Off
Ch. 7: Accidental Mess
Ch. 8: Time to Step Up
Ch. 9: Pushing the Limits
Ch. 10: A Light Lunch
Ch. 11: Amazing News
Ch. 12: Glyph Testing
Ch. 13: Thinking of the Future
Ch. 14: Looking Sharp
Ch. 15: Danger Is Near
Ch. 16: Overwhelming Danger
Ch. 17: Going to War
Ch. 18: Love and Hate
Ch. 19: Stressful Rest
Ch. 20: The Next Step
Ch. 21: Home Sweet Home
Ch. 22: Surprise Eureka!
Ch. 23: Hexside Havoc
Ch. 24: Gremlin's Downfall
Ch. 25: Hear Me Roar!
Ch. 26: Reveals and Teachings
Ch. 27: It's Time
Ch. 28: Nightmare Come True
Ch. 30: Playtime is OVER!
Ch. 31: The End
Ch. 32: Beginnings
Ch. 33: School's in Session
Ch. 34: The Battle Between Gods
Ch. 35: A Happy Ending?

Ch. 29: Painful Bliss

795 31 19
By Jss2141

'Forgive me.' Luz thought, holding her palisman tightly for their first fight together.

Willow and Gus made it to Luz's sides and went for the attack, with Willow firing vines at her, while Gus used his illusions against her.

Luz slammed her staff into the ground and spun, dragging a circle into the ceiling before slammed down! A pulled of ice shot Luz into the air, making the vines and illusions collide with each other!

"Grrr!" Amity growled, making abomination goo launch her after Luz with a gauntlet around her fist!

Luz put her staff up to block it before she, regretfully, kicked Amity down as she flew in the air!

"GRR!" Amity growled before firing more abomination gauntlets at her.

On purpose this time, Luz teleported and stepped on each on to dodge as Hunter jumped and teleported in front of her!

From behind, vines wrapped around Luz and Hunter delivered a strong kick to her head, sending her crashing into the ground. Luz groaned before she teleported out of the vines, her head slightly spinning from the impact.

'Gotta focus.' Luz thought, quickly drawing a circle with Stringbean and producing a tornado around her.

"Ugh!" Everyone grunted as they were blown back by the winds!

Amity was quick and fired Abomination goo at Luz, encasing her hands in goo, preventing her from making spells with her staff.

"Ugh!" Luz grunts as her tornado fades away.

"Get her now!" Amity shouted as they rushed at Luz again!

"Stringbean, a little help?" Luz asked her palisman, which came to life and separated from the staff.

Stringbean transforms into a Chinese dragon again, taking a breath and blowing a GIANT STREAM OF BLUE FLAMES around Luz!

'Oh.....My....GOD!' Luz gapped in shock as Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow recoiled from the powerful flames of Stringbean.

Luz felt relief from the small break, but she knew from experience that she can't just get her hands free.

"Stringbean, can you help?" Luz asked as the palisman floated in front of her.

"Hisss." Stringbean said with a nod.

"We need to stop her before she's free!" Gus shouted, covering his face fro Mr he heat.

"I've got an idea! Willow, I need water, lots of it!" Amity shouted to her friend.

Willow nodded to Amity as she drew a large spell circle, creating all the water she could muster. Amity did the same but summoned as much abomination goo as she could, fusing it with the water!

'What's that noise?' Luz thoughts, looking up from Stringbean trying to melt the goo from her hands.

Behind Luz, a large abomination made partially of water, stepped on the fire, putting it out. Luz looked at it and you would swear that she turned as white as snow.

"Oh shot." Luz whispered before a vine grabbed her palisman! "Stringbean!"

Willow glared at Luz as she used her magic to trap the palisman in a wooden cage.

"You don't deserves palisman like this." Willow said, setting Stringbean behind her. "You don't even deserve to use magic at all."

"Guys, please, stop." Luz pleaded.

"You want us to stop? Funny, you didn't listen when we begged you to stop." Hunter said, teleporting to Luz and punching her in the stomach!

"GUH!" Luz grunts as she falls to her knees.

Willow summoned a vine and it wrapped around Luz's neck, pulling her to the ground, struggling to breath. Gus used his magic tool and formed illusions of all the things Luz done to hurt others. Helping Belos, drinking the Titans blood which basically kept them getting home, the Collector being freed. Luz closed her eyes but that didn't do anything as she could still see them. She felt tears form in her eyes. Amity had the Abomination raise it's arm and it slammed it onto Luz, breaking several bones and making her let out a blood curdling scream of pain.

'Stop! Please guys, stop!' Luz thought, unable to speak because of the pain.

The abomination lifted its hand and pulled Luz up while restraining her limbs.

"Don't you even thing about passing out. That would be too easy." Amity said, creating abomination weapons, spiked bats, for everyone.

"You deserve to KNOW you're suffering for every second." Gus said.

Luz didn't know what hurt worse, the pain of being beaten by spiked abomination bats, or the fact that her friends hate her.

'Help.' Luz thought as Hunter hit her spine. 'Somebody, please help.'

Luz kept thinking, begging as she was mercilessly beaten by her friends!

"This is for my dads!" Willow shouted, breaking Luz's arm.

"This is for my friends!" Gus shouted, breaking Luz's knee.

"This if for everyone you've hurt!" Amity said, slamming her bat into Luz's other arm, breaking it, "I never should've trusted you... I hate you."

Amity slammed her spiked bat into Luz's head, making Luz close her eyes and go limp.

'Is this it? Is this...death?' Luz thought, feeling not just her pain fade away but all other feelings fade away.

Both body feelings and emotional feelings, it was like she was becoming numb as she sank into a deep pool of water. The more she sank, the less she felt; it was scary but at the same time, it was peaceful.

'I feel...so tired. So very...tired.' Luz thought, feeling like she was going to fall asleep and never wake up. 'M-Maybe I could just sleep for a while.'

She could hear her heartbeat getting slower and slower, embracing the calmness of death as her breathing got slower and slower.

BEAT

...

BEAT

...

...

BEAT

...

...

...

...

BEAT

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

BEAT

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"WAKE UP!" The voice shouted, destroying the silence of death! "YOU NEED TO WAKE UP, LUZ!"

Luz opened her eyes with a gasp, her eyes glowing blue as she instinctively took in as much air as she could!

"WEEEEEEH!" Luz screamed, unleashing a Bi Blast as a bright light exploded around her!

Luz gasped as she found herself in a strange place. She breathing heavily as she looked around and screamed when she was Amity... as a puppet.

"W-w-what the?!" Luz said, crawling back!

All around her, her friends were puppetized friends and had purple strings moving them before they were pulled into the sky. Luz was breathing heavily, and she hated to admit it, she felt a lot more calm when they were gone. She looked down and noticed a few light glyphs on the ground.

"I... I must've dropped them and accidentally tapped on when I was in that... thing." Luz said, slowly picking up one.

She then heard sounds of fear and mumbling. Luz looked at her sides and saw King, with puppet versions of Bill and Tarak surrounding him, on her left. On her right, was Eda, being surrounded by puppet versions of Lilith, Gwen, and Dell.

Both of their eyes had a strange green glow to them, showing they must've been experiencing a nightmare just like Luz.

"Eeeh, eeeeh!" King whined in sorrow, cowering before Bill and Tarak.

"I wasn't my fault! I never meant to hurt anyone!" Eda said, holding her head.

Seeing them distressed and remembering what the light from her nightmare, Luz picked up two light glyph and turned them into light orbs.

"Don't worry, guys. I've got you." Luz said, throwing the light orbs to both of them.

The orbs appeared before them and flashed, making them flinched as they shut their eyes and the puppets tormenting them were pulled away into the sky.

King opened his eyes as the green glow faded away, watching Bill and Tarak them go up before he saw Luz.

"Weh?" He said, blinking to make sure he's not hallucinating. "Luz?... Luz!"

He rushed and jumped at her, hugged her tightly!

Luz hugged him back while giggling, feeling so much happiness bubbling up inside her after what felt like an eternity.

"Hey, boo boo buddy. I'm so happy to see you again." Luz said softly, crying tears of joy.

"Is that... am I seeing this right?" Eda asked, standing up. "Luz, is that you!?"

Luz smiled at Eda, holding her open arm out for her to join.

"Come here Eda!" Luz said.

Eda ran over to Luz and joined the hug, giving kisses to her Titan children, nearly crying. The three of them were so happy to have each other back... the Collector was not so happy. In the... room... he was in, he looked at "Raine".

"I thought you said this would work, Ray-Ray." Collector said, upset. "You said this would make them 'see the error of their ways' but King is going to hate me for this! Now what do we do?"

Collector sat on his bed and crossed his arms.

"Why bother teaching them anything when you could just... wipe them out?" "Raine" asked, grabbing King's stuffed rabbit.

"Because I WANT to be their friend!" Collector said, taking the bunny, "And besides, I can't do anything but put King into a fantasy world, my power doesn't work on him."

"The... dog?" "Raine" asked, confused.

"Yeah, because he's a Titan!" Collector said, a titan skull shaped star flying behind him.

Belos did his best to keep his anger in check. He couldn't handle one Titan, let alone two. Collector noticed that Raine hadn't spoke in a second.

"You worked in the castle, Ray-Ray, you've seen the giant heart. Still beating too... Titan's are amazing! When they're fully grown, they're more powerful than anyone!" Collector said with a smile.

'Yes... that's it.' Belos thought, a very wicked idea coming to his mind.

"Say, I just had an idea." "Raine" said, smiling again. "Why don't you played with them yourself? Show them how much fun you are? They'll love to be your friend after that!"

"Y... you really think that will work?" Collector asked.

"Of course, who could possibly not have fun with someone like you?" "Raine" said.

"Okay!" Collector said, floating up, "Wish my luck, Ray-Ray!"

Once they flew out of the room and were gone from sight, Belos reached into the nightstand and pulled out a star.

"Perhaps this will be easier than I thought." He said in his normal voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 127 19
It's time for Luz to confront her past so that she can finally focus on her future. But will she be able to keep it together when she learns the past...
18.4K 618 15
Don't make a deal, never, it would not end good They were driving her crazy. She only wanted help, she got something else. Smile to life, even if it...
5.8K 213 41
Story idea from the AU comic creator: MoringMark One morning, Luz opened her eyes and saw a strange sight: an elderly (but not really) woman with rou...
17.9K 438 19
. . . . . ╰──╮ SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THE OWL HOUSE! ⋆ ★ Your role in the story is played as Hunters "Sister", which is another grimwalker. Bu...