π’ππˆπƒπ„π‘π–π„ππ’ MHA x RE...

By NotNormal2010

I recently just watched the new SpiderMan movie, and I then thought of MHA x Spiderman!Reader Soo.... HERE WE... More

𝐂𝐑. 1 : quirkless.
𝐂𝐑. 2 : 180 flip.
𝐂𝐑. 3 : izuku midoriya and katsuki bakugo
𝐂𝐑. 4 : money.
𝐂𝐑. 5 : getting fit.
𝐂𝐑. 6 : spider.
𝐂𝐑. 7 : what a "sticky situation"
𝐂𝐑. 8 : excuse me what??
𝐂𝐑. 9 : figuring it out.
𝐂𝐑. 10 : just a 'normal' spiderman comic.
𝐂𝐑. 11 : inspiration.
𝐂𝐑. 12 : pew pew.
𝐂𝐑. 13 : im hella ready.
𝐂𝐑. 14 : Entrance Exam
𝐂𝐑. 15 : stupid green bean.
𝐂𝐑. 16 : results.
YALL LISTEN UP-
𝐂𝐑. 17 : homeroom teacher.
𝐂𝐑. 18 : quirk apprehension test.
𝐂𝐑. 20 : middle of combat training.
𝐂𝐑. 21 : end of combat training.
𝐂𝐑. 22 : groupchat.
𝐂𝐑. 23 : deputy and president
𝐂𝐑. 24 : usj.
𝐂𝐑. 25 : hanging out with my trio.

𝐂𝐑. 19 : start of combat training.

942 23 38
By NotNormal2010

"I AM.. COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A all familiar booming voice was heard. Not even a second later, All might popped out from the door with a pose.

"Its All Might!"

"ALL MIGHT?!?"

"WOW! He really is a teacher!"

"Thats a costume from silver age, isn't it?"

Many voices were heard as all might collected himself.

"HELLO! I teach Hero Basic Training. Its a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics to becoming a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Lets get right to it! This is what we'll do today-- Combat Training!" All might explained.

"Combat--!" Bakugo yelled in excitement as you heard Izuku complain, "Training?" "YES! And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started!" He said as he pressed a button to reveal luggages with our Hero costumes on them, which also numbers on them to know who's is who's.

"After you change, go to Ground Beta!"

You forgot how your costume looked like.. welp.

[ -- -- -- ]

"They say that the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware.. from now on you are Heroes! Thats fantastic everyone! You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you rookies?"

Everyone were out of the tunnel with their costumes on and they look pretty cool and flashy. Izuku came last with a green costume with ears and a mask on. 'What the heck..? He looks so.. uhm.. awkward.' you deadpanned at his hero costume.

Your costume on the other hand.. looks sick!

[ Yes, I drew the costume. I drew four bc of genders-- two female costumes and two male costumes. If you don't like it, CHANGE IT OR IMAGINE IT. Oh yeah-- and for the pants of the bottom drawing, its the same pants as the upper two drawings. ( YALL SEE WHY ) Anyways.. if you like it, choose which one you like most and for the other one.. ;) ]

"Woah! (y/n)! Your Hero costume looks AWESOME!" Izuku said once he noticed you. You smiled and nodded at him as a thanks. "Woah! Your hero costume IS SO COOL! I wish mine was as cool as yours! This costume of mine ended up being a skintight bodysuit.. Its embarrassing!" The same brown haired girl who was next to Izuku since the start of UA said. 

"Thanks! I think yours is cool and looks good on you. You'll be very flexible with it." "Oh! Thanks! My name is Ochaco Uraraka! You're (y/n) (l/n), right?" She asked as you nodded at her. 

"The hero course is the best!' A boy with purple balls as hair creepily said putting up a thumb up while staring at three which made you make a grossed out face. Ochaco on the other hand felt uncomfortable. Noticing Ochaco being uncomfortable, you kicked the purple grape haired boy away from you three which somehow no one noticed.

"ALL RIGHT! Its time for combat training!" All Might shouted to get all of your attention. "Sensei! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, will we be conducting urban battles again?" Tenya asked through the mask who is dressed up as a knight. 

"NOPE! We're moving two steps ahead!" All Might answered as he explained about how fighting villains takes place outside and villains appear indoors and more that take place.

"You all will be split into villains and heroes and fight two on two indoor battles! Although one group will have three because of our uneven numbers.." He mumbled the last part. 

"Without basic training?" A frog girl asked. 

"How will wins and losses be determined?" A long black haired girl who has her hair tied into a spiky ponytail asked. 

"Can we beat them up anyway?" Bakugo growled making you roll your eyes at him.

"Will punishment be expulsion like Mr. Aizawa's??" Ochaco asked a little too worried.

"How will we split up?" Asked Tenya again. 

All Might sweated from all these questions he was having at the same time and held his fist to his chest, not done explaining. 

"Ill answer all your questions! Just one at a time! My quirk doesn't have super hearing, you know!" He then opened up a paper with a script written on it. He then explained about the villains hiding the nuclear weapon in a hideout somewhere and the heroes trying to get rid of it which also included the heroes finding it to stop them and the villains needing to protect it. 

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots! Lets do this quickly!" All might said as he let the others draw lots. 

Everyone except you were partnered up.

"Uhm.. sir? I don't have a partner..?"

"Ah, yes, Young (l/n)! Since there are odd students in here, I planned ahead! One member in each group, please return your lot back please!" He told the class as they did as he said.

"Alright then! Now that we have one copy of each lot in there.. Draw a lot Young (l/n)!" He said as he stepped aside to let you draw one. 

You did as he said giving you the letter..

A!

You looked at it and looked back at All Might with a confused look on your face which you then showed him your lot. Taking the hint, he looked at the place where the rest of the students are at. "Team A please raise your hand!" He shouted. Moments later, Ochaco who is teamed with Izuku raised her hand high. You walked over to them and smiled. "Looks like we are stuck together, huh?" You joked as Ochaco chuckled. 

"ALRIGHT THEN! Is everyone teamed up now?" He looked at the class which many nodded. "Good! Now lets take a look at the first two teams!" He digged his hand into a box.

"The first teams to fight will be.. these guys!" 

All might held up the ball to reveal D and A, which means that team D will be villains and team A will be heroes. You looked over at team D to find out that it was Tenya and Bakugo. Looking back at your team, Team A with you, Izuku, and Ochaco. Not even a second later, you noticed Izuku and Bakugo glaring at eachother. 

'Im definitely in for a ride..'

[ + -- -- -- + ]

YALL IK IVE BEEN MISSING FOR WHAT?? FOUR DAYS? IDK-- 😀

IVE BEEN GONE BECAUSE I HAD TO DRAW THE HERO COSTUMES CUZ I DON'T WANNA STEAL OTHER PPL'S SPIDERSONAS-- 😓

IVE BEEN GONE FOR FOUR DAYS BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DRAW THE HERO COSTUMES AND ALSO BECAUSE OF WRITERS BLOCK AND SCHOOL (SORRY 😰)--

BUT DW YALL! ILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE FREQUENTLY! 

IK THIS WAS SHORT, BUT YALL-- PLEASE BEAR WITH ME 😭

AND ALSO-- I FIND IT FUNNY HOW YALL KEEP ON HATING ON YOUR/(y/n)'s MOM 😂

(dw I hate her too 😋)

AND YES, IVE BEEN KEEPING AN EYE OUT ON YALL 😊

ANYWAYS-- CYALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

IM SO PROUD OF YALL‼️ 💕

BBY ✌️😸✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...