Another Chance ( A Romanogers...

natasharomcnoff tarafından

Steve realized the unusual feeling he had when he's near Natasha. "Is it true that my heart belongs to her no... Daha Fazla

introduction
cast
1 - "let's go home Nat"
2 - "you first."
3 - "you're my home too."
4 - "sh*t"
5 - "it's getting hot here"
6 - "you deserve to be happy."
7- "let's have our life, and most importantly, let's live it happily."
8 - family reunion
9 - "not as beautiful as you"
10 - the matchmaker group
11 - "because you mean so much to me"
12 - "i'm already used to having you by my side"
13 - two broken hearts
14 - steve rogers clingy hours
15 - "women like you happens to be more attractive."
16 - the matchmaker group pt.2
17 - "can i hug you again?"
18 - avengers : everyone is cool in their on way
19 - "i think i'm in love"
20 - "you won my heart Nat"
21 - "because we will never be together."
22 - "the universe let her came back to you"
23 - "mind to say it closer to my ear, Rogers?"
24 - "i'll choose Captain America"
25 - "i do love you"
26 - bumpy ride
27 - "because you're precious Nat"
28 - the matchmaker group pt. 3
29 - lights off
30 - lights off pt. 2
31 - lights off pt.3
32 - bubblegum
33 - preparation
34 - party pooper
35 - "we're not meant to be that way."
36 - two broken hearts pt.2
37 - typical friends
38 - let's play a game
39 - truth or dare
40 - truth or dare pt.2
41 - truth or date pt.3
42 - truth or dare pt.4
43 - truth or dare pt.5
44 - "do you feel a tingle?"
45 - mind full of wonders
47 - sisters talk pt.2
48 - feel the tingle
49 - the matchmaker group pt.4
50 - party

46 - sisters talk

139 6 1
natasharomcnoff tarafından

chapter 46
_________________________

"You what...." Wanda asked in disbelief, she was surprised because she didn't expect it to happen.

"Yeah I kissed him unconsciously which is drunk but he didn't pushed me away." Natasha said in confusion. "The part that he doesn't push me away is making me confused right now but we'll get back to that later." Natasha said.

"Okay go on." Wanda said.

"As I woke up, I was already at my bedroom then I thought it was a dream that we kissed." Natasha said. "Since it has no reason to happen, of course I think of it as a dream." Natasha shrugged her shoulders and Wanda nooded.

"So I went out to grab a drink and I met him."
"We had normal conversations as usual."
"But then he asked me if I remembered something or not."
"I chocked on my drink." Natasha said.

"Totally understandable, go on." Wanda said.

"I can't say I dream about us kissing since it's going to be awkward right?" Natasha asked.

"Kinda..." Wanda answered.

"So I asked him did anything happened and did he carry me to my room." Natasha said.
"He said nothing happened and he did carry me to my room, he also claimed he didn't do anything which I found cute and funny." Natasha laughed a little.

"Wait, so did you guys kissed or not?" Wanda asked.

"We did but I thought it was just a dream by that time." Natasha answered.

"But Steve know it isn't, that is why he asked you did you remembered anything." Wanda said finally catching on the story.

"Yep." Natasha replied shortly. "So as our conversation goes on, he didn't bring it up." Natasha said.

"Because he thought you didn't remembered." Wanda said.

"Exactly." Natasha stated.

"So we had this normal and usual conversation."
"Followed by our game." Natasha said.

"What game?" Wanda asked.

"We kinda have this game in which we flirt with each other." Natasha shrugged her shoulder unsurely because she isn't a fan of Wanda's expression right now. Yeah she smiled widely and gave her that look.

"Okay quit smiling like that or I'll stop." Natasha said with narrowed eyebrows.

"Alright sorry, I couldn't help it." Wanda shrugged her shoulder. "I think that I like where this is going." Wanda said proudly.

"Ugh." Natasha rolled her eyes in annoyance. "
"So somehow in this game, I am mostly the one who flirts." Natasha said.

"Not surprised." Wanda said with a laugh.

"But since I underestimate him too much I gave him a chance to do revenge on me." Natasha said.

"And..." Wanda asked.

"He did pretty good." Natasha said. "I hate to admit that I lost actually." Natasha added.

"Then..." Wanda asked. "Oh isn't it where Drax sees you?" Wanda asked again.

"Yeah." Natasha answered. "How did you know?" Natasha asked.

"I kinda read his mind a bit when he mention it this morning." Wanda said with a nod.

"Yeah this bald alien appeared as he compel / enforce himself as invincible." Natasha said in disbelief.

"Which is funny." Wanda laughed.

"And stupid." Natasha said with a nod and Wanda laughed again.

"So we part ways and as I go back to my room, I feel..." Natasha was saying.

"Feel what?" Wanda asked.

"I'm not sure." Natasha said in confusion. "Nervous?" Natasha asked. "But I remembered my heart flutters a bit." Natasha added.

"Awwwww." Wanda teased her.

"By a bit I really mean is as a bit." Natasha stated.

"Okay whatever." Wanda shrugged her shoulders.

"It was the very first time a man made me flutters."
"Perhaps it was because I never given them any chances."
"And always play the game better, yeah I know I'm undefeated." Natasha said.

"Whatever thoughts and excuses that made you happy Nat." Wanda shrugged her shoulder as she laughed.

"Hey!" Natasha said in annoyance.

"Alright sorry." Wanda zip her lips.

"But it was just a while. Then I went back to sleep."
"I woke up early to get to eat at the park and bought an ice cream on my way back as we were going to Wakanda."
"Like I said, after death life seems different and I wanted to try a lot of things, normal things to be exact."
"But above all things, Love was never the option." Natasha said. "Especially for Steve.." She added painfully.

"I sense that." Wanda said.

"When we had that talk, before Vision came back. I'm still pendirian
"Love is for children."

"Yeah I feel that. You had like 0% interest." Wanda said in disbelief.

"See!" Natasha said proudly.

"But as times goes by, I sense weird things."
"Steve was always there for me and it made me feel confused of all the way he acted." Natasha said.

"How di he act actually?" Wanda asked.

"Simple forms of caring as friend as usual.But the night when we went back from Wakanda, I got this nightmare about my... you know." Natasha said nervously.

"I know, the unmentionable." Wanda said with a nod.

"I don't know why it burdens my heart to say it." Natasha said as she temple

"It's okay I understand." Wanda smiled sincerely. "I hope you'll be okay." Wanda said.

"Thank you." Natasha said.

"So back to the story." Wanda said.

"Steve went to my room as he broke the door and he met my teary eyes."
"I told him I didn't know what happen, a tear just escaped my eye as I was staring blankly."
"Steve conforted me that night as we ended up.." Natasha was about to say but Wanda was grinning and giving her that look again.

Natasha rolled her eyes in annoyance as she says "Sleeping together." She heavily sighed.
"But it doesn't look like what it sounded like." Natasha defended herself.

"I know, but you guys kissed right?" Wanda teased her.

"How do you know?" Natasha's eyes widened.

"Both of you had in on your minds." Wanda said. "And yeah I am just that powerful." Wanda stated proudly as Natasha rolled her eyes again.

"We were having a sensitive topic and I just think that Steve gor carried away so I let it be." Natasha shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay then?" Wanda asked

"Believe me it was the most awkward kiss I had ever experienced in my life." Natasha laughed a bit.

"I am able to feel it after you recall it." Wanda laughed too.

"But now I feel bad about it Wanda." Natasha said. "By bad I mean very bad." Natasha added.

"Why?" Wanda asked.

"He wouldn't have kissed me if I didn't kissed him when I was drunk right?" Natasha asked.

"Well we don't know for sure about that.." Wanda said unsure.

"Do you really think Steve Rogers would dare to kias me? Like the gentlemen he always is?" Natasha said which makes a lot of sense.

"Honestly, no..." Wanda said.

"So yes, I feel so bad that I might got him carried away." Natasha said.

"Carried away?" Wanda asked.

"Well yeah, as much as I believe us nothing more than friends, he is still a man.. and he has been acting unusual for a while." Natasha said unsure.

"Um..." Wanda responded.

"And I still teased him.. I played with him and earlier when we kissed, I teased him again." Natasha said with frustration.

"By how exactly?" Wanda asked.

"Giving him the best 10 seconds of a kiss possible." Natasha said as she messaged her temples.

"That does sounded funny." Wanda laughed. "I thought you're going to cheat." Wanda added.

"I might if I was fully sober." Natasha said.
"But I'm not."
"And we used to do our games so I tease him." Natasha added.

"But then I got this deja vu of our kissing that day."
"After that I felt so bad."
"I don't want to make Steve feel that I'm toying him."
"I mean he won't right?"
"We're good friends, we don't cross this relationship boundaries."
Natasha said in frustration again.

"Natasha, what I'm sensing is.. you're just afraid of certain things you know might happen soon." Wanda stated.

"What certain things?" Natasha asked unsure.

"I'm sure you know it yourself." Wanda answered. "It crossed your mind." Wanda added.

"I'm not sure." Natasha said.

"You're scared that you guys might become more than friends." Wanda finally manage to say.

"I..." Natasha was unable to respond.

"Because now I feel that you care for him." Wanda said as she shrugged her shoulders. "And perhaps it was because you're starting to fall for him." Wanda added hiding her excitement.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

191K 6K 40
You live in an alternate universe where Clint sacrifices himself instead of Natasha and where Thor sends Thanos' army away instead of Tony. Thor only...
6.5K 254 22
*He remembers. She doesn't* During Natasha's training, she encounters Enchantress. Whilst on a mission to get Hawkeye back, Romanoff notices someone...
87.4K 2.4K 34
Currently being edited/rewritten. (Chapters with written numbers {e.g. One} have been edited, actual numbers are TBC.) "I have this feeling in my hea...
70.6K 1.8K 24
Watching the world end is only as bad as what you stand to lose. Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff have lived and fought side-by-side for over five...