๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)

3.1K 65 2
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You're eavesdropping, Stef." Arabella said while chuckling.

"Well you were talking to loud." He argued.

"No we weren't Stefan. You are just too curious." She replied, she was a very stubborn girl. Everyone who knows her, knows that. "Do you need help with these glasses?"

"Yes please."

The two of them were cleaning the glasses when Mason Lockwood came. "Oh great." Stefan muttered to himself.

"Hey Stefan, Arabella."

"Hey Mason." They replied in union.

"Wasn't expecting you here, Stefan, or anywhere."

"Yeah, I had this little accident. But I'm fine now." Stefan said while rolling with his eyes.

"What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?" Mason asked Stefan. He didn't ask Arabella because he knew she isn't the type for any dangerous stuff. If she could she avoided it. But he was wrong. She was involved, a lot.

Well in Arabella's eyes the sheriffs wasn't in any real danger. If anyone was in danger, it would be the four of them. Caroline, Stefan, Damon and her. Mason knew what they were after all.

"She's fine too. But from now on, you'll have to do your own dirty work."

"Not a problem. Have a good day Arabella." Mason said to the brunette before walking away from the duo. But Stefan was looking confused at Arabella. But he shoved his question down, he would ask her later.

Bonnie came towards them but almost got pushed over by Mason. "Excuse me." He said before really walking away this time, leaving Bonnie demented with worry.

So Stefan and Arabella made their way over to Bonnie who was still standing on the same spot where Mason moved Bonnie out of her way.

"Bonnie. What's the matter? You okay?" Arabella asked her, feeling worried for the witch. She knew what it was like to know you're a witch, who has yet to learn her true powers. Even though Bonnie had been a with. For quite some time, not like Arabella who had been a witch since she was sixteen years old. And that has been quite a while.

"When I touched him, I saw something."

"What do you mean? Like a vision?" Stefan asked curiously.

"I saw Elena."

"You saw Elena?" Stefan asked her, looking very bewildered.

"He was kissing her."

"No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss-" Stefan started but stopped himself after seeing the look Arabella gave him.

"You didn't see Elena. You saw Katherine. I should really go and talk to my sister." Arabella said the last part more exhausting. She knew her sister was manipulative and charming. She used her sister's real name. They already knew it now so what would be the problem with actually using it.

She decided to see if she could find her brother somewhere. Arabella knows he would be somewhere around here. Maybe he knew what was going on.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" Damon ask, disgusted.

"We missed it. He got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense." Stefan replied.

"I know, but Mason Lockwood? Werewolf thing aside, the guy's a surfer. She's gotta be using him."

"Using him for what, Damon?" Arabella asks, totally unaware of her sister's plan.

"Mason Lockwood is looking for a moonstone that can break the full-moon werewolf curse. Maybe Katherine wants it as well."

"Why?"

"Well no idea. That's the beauty of Katherine. She's always up to something."

"So how are we gonna find this moonstone?" Stefan asked the two of them.

"Jeremy's getting it from Tyler."

"Why would you involve Jeremy?" Stefan said, slapping his brother's shoulder lightly, before walking away and grabbing Arabella's hand in the movement.

"He's playing Indiana Jones. He involved himself."

"We'll figure it out Day."

While they were walking Stefan decided to ask his question from before, now.

"How do you know him, Bels?"

"I met him in Florida, around two years ago. It was nothing special we were friends that's all."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Sunshine, come with me." Damon said before taking her hand in his.

"Still the nickname after all those years, Day? Really?" He nodded and smiled at her.

Two minutes later they had found Stefan and Bonnie. Stefan looked at the intertwined hands of Arabella and Damon. And Bonnie weirdly at all three of them.

"Okay, Okay. This is as far as I go." Bonnie said to Damon when they arrived at a place where nobody could listen.

"Okay."

"What do you want?"

"A favor." Damon replied.

"Like that's gonna happen." Arabella laughed at that. She knew Damon did not like that. But she quickly stopped when she saw Damon glaring at her.

Drama Queen, yeez.

"So predictable. That's why I brought These two here."

"I know how you feel about helping us out. But since you're the one that linked Mason with Katherine. We finally have an opportunity to get an upper hand on both of them. So just hear us out."

"Pretty please." Damon said fake smiling.

"All you have to do is touch Mason Lockwood and see if he gave Katherine the moonstone."

"Be nice. I have to fill Elena in." Stefan said and walked away while talking over the phone.

Arabella had a slight idea why her sister would want the moonstone. She knew exactly what it would be used for. But not that she was gonna tell that to Damon or Stefan, she could still be wrong, although she knew she wasn't. But she hoped her sister wasn't stupid enough to actually do something like that.

"Visions don't work like that. She doesn't get to ask questions, Day."

"Okay, then let's talk about that little witchy juju thing you do with me, you know the fun one, where my brain bursts into flames? What is that?"

Arabella high-fived the Bennett, earning a glare from Damon. "What it's good when there are bad people, Damon."

"That's me giving you an aneurism. Your blood vessels go pop, but you heal quickly, so I do it over and over again."

"Is it vampire-specific?"

"It'd work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability."

"Good."

"Damon, I'm not gonna help you hurt him." Bonnie said.

"Mason Lockwood is a werewolf. Katherine is evil. They're the bad guys. No offence to you sunshine."

"None taken."

"You're really gonna play morality police with me right now? Let me put it this way. They're a threat to Elena. So you, witch, are gonna get over yourself and help us."

"Yeah that but he meant that as a question with a 'please' on the end." Arabella said to Bonnie.

"Absolutely."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"What's going on?" Arabella asked when she finally saw standing Stefan by a well.

"Bonnie thinks the moonstone is down there." He said while climbing on the bricks of the well.

"You sure you want to go?"

"Yes. It's just a well, Bels."

"Okay, just be careful."

"I'll only be down there for a minute." He replied before jumping.

"ARABELLA!" Stefan screamed.

"Stefan? What is going on? Stefan?"

"Vervain."

Arabella grabbed her phone and directly called Elena.

"Bella? Hey are-"

"Elena, I need you to come in the woods. There is an old well. Please tell me you know where that is? It's Stefan, Elena I need you to help him."

"Yeah I know where it is, I'm coming."

A few minutes later, Elena arrived.

'Luckily the well is not so far from wherever she was.' Arabella thought.

"You are not scared of jumping in a well, by any change? With chains of course."

"Why?"

"Stefan is down there. He was looking for the moonstone. It's filled with vervain. The well. You need to. Please Elena."

"Yeah of course."

"You ready?" Arabella asked Elena when she made sure Elena  was save by these chains. Safe enough to get Stefan back up the ground. Elena nodded so Arabella lowered the chains.

By now Bonnie and Caroline had also come to the well.

"Bella what the hell is going on?"

"Stefan he down there." Caroline wanted to jump in. "No Caroline, you can't get in. It's filled with vervain. Are you two okay, Elena?" She screamed the last part at Elena.

"Pull him up." Elena screamed back, so that's what she did. When Stefan was high enough to get him out, she and Bonnie laid him on the ground.

"Caroline pull Elena up." Arabella said to the blonde.

"Elena? I'm ready for you."

"Hold on. I need to find the stone." After a few seconds she yelled again. "Hold on. I think I found it." And then only screaming, even Arabella stood back up, away from Stefan, worried what was going on with Elena. Stefan would heal, Elena wouldn't from whatever is happening down there.

"Elena, what's going on?" Caroline screamed. All three of them were worried for their friend.

"I got it. Come on. Bring me up." So Caroline and Arabella pulled her up, fast.

"Are you okay?" Arabella asked while checking if she got any wounds.

"Yes, is he?"

"It's vervain. He will heal. He just needs time." Arabella replied while sitting down next to her boyfriend again. "Elena he needs your blood."

"Okay." She grabbed a stone and made a cut in her hand and placed it again Stefan's mouth. "I got the stone. I think."

"Stefan, it's gonna be okay. Everything is gonna be okay."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Elena, is Jenna okay?" Arabella asked the brunette when she walked into the waiting room in the hospital.

"Yeah the doctor said she is gonna be okay."

"Does she remember anything?"

"No, that's all part of Katherine's mind's compulsion." Elena answered.

When I find you Katherine,we are gonna have a serious talk about you seeing human people as your toys.

"Why would she want to hurt Jenna?"

"I don't know." Elena said before breaking down in tears.

"Hey it's gonna be okay. We'll stop her, okay Elena? She maybe my sister but she can't keep hurting innocent people. I won't let her." Arabella said while wrapping her arms around Elena.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Hey, you okay?" Stefan asked as the two of them were laying on his bed.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just every time something like this happens, I'm afraid that there's really no part of her the same anymore, you know, the same when we were humans. I just hope there's still some part of her left. She was not always like this. I just want my sister back."

Stefan nodded. He understood what she was saying. After all he still felt guilty for making his brother a vampire.

"I am sure if there is still some part of her that's human, you're gonna be the one to bring it back."

Arabella picked her head up from Stefan's chest after he said that. She smiled before kissing him. "You think my brother is gonna be mad if I don't return to our hotel?"

"You two can stay here if you like. I mean you don't have to pay for a hotel." Arabella chuckled. "What?"

"Do you honestly think we're paying for that hotel? My brother compelled them, but I take your offer to stay here." She kissed him before laying her head down on his chest again.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 1768

Posted: August 5, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.6K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
269K 7.3K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...
236K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
693K 15.3K 73
in which Stefan Salvatore falls in love with the other Gilbert, Ophelia Gilbert. ( ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† - ?? ) ( ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’™ ๏ฟฝ...