๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)

4.8K 81 26
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Arabella, wakeup." That was the first thing Arabella Pierce heard that morning.

"Stefan,what are you doing? It's way to early." She muttered in response, before turning around

"Arabella it's 10 o'clock."

"Yes, way too early." Stefan chuckled."Guess I have to eat these waves all by myself."

Now Arabella sat up straight. "Waffles? Where?"

Stefan picked up the plate from his nightstand and showed her. As Arabella went to grab the plate with waffles, Stefan put it above her head. "Oh my God, you're mean." She spoke before kissing him.

Stefan totally off guard with Arabella's lips on his, lowered the waffles. She leaned back and took them out of his hand.

"Who's mean now?"

"Still you, Stefan, nobody takes my food away from me, and definitely not in the morning. Who takes food away from a girl at 10 in the morning?"

"I remember how you always loved waffles at breakfast."

(I have no idea if waffles existed so long ago, so let just go with it)

"Still do, still do."

⭒❃.✮:▹

After Arabella had eaten her waffles, she got dressed. Luckily Lexi left some clothes the last time she was here. And the two of them went downstairs.

NOTE: Lexi is not dead. Like she deserved way more attention and screen time.

"Look at that." Arabella spoke before poking her finger in her brother's face. "Big brother, wakie wakie. Hey Damon." She turned around to see Damon coming into the room.

"Sun-." Damon was cut off by the bell ringing and went to open it, only to reveal the youngest Gilbert standing in front of the door.

"I need to talk to you." He spoke.

"And when I need to talk to you." Damon replied before shutting the door, but Jeremy quickly placed his hands on the door, trying to let it open.

"Tyler has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." He said.

"Wow, fascinating. Not enough." Damon said.

"But Mason Lockwood is, he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend, that's why he is here."

"A moonstone?"

"And I know where it is." Jeremy said.

"And you're bringing me this why?"

"Do I need a reason? I just wanna help, okay?"

"What does your sister say about this little discovery? Oh you haven't told her, have you?" Damon asked while smirking.

"Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this." Jeremy replied before walking in but got pushed back by Damon.

"And you're a Gilbert. You just can't help yourself. Wow, your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic." Damon said, while smirking.

"Damon be nice!" Arabella yelled through the house making Damon stop smirking. She always gets what she wants from him, not that he admits that.

"Are you gonna let me in or not?"

Damon let Jeremy pass through the front door towards the sitting room, where Stefan and Arabella were sitting. Arabella still trying to wake her brother up.

"Victor get up. I am going to get water-"

"Do not Arabella. Who are you?" Victor spoke towards the Gilbert boy when he woke up.

"Jeremy Gilbert, who are you?"

"This is Victor Pierce." Stefan replied.

"As in Katherine?"

"I see you met my sister. This is Arabella, my youngest sister." Victor spoke.

"Hey I'm Arabella. Elena's brother right?"

"Yeah, how do you know?" Jeremy asked her.

"Your name, silly" She replied.

"So what do you know about this moonstone?" Damon asked, making Victor sit straight up.

"Moonstone?" He asked. His face was all warned and full of horror.

"Yeah, do, you know it?" Damon asked while looking between the two Pierces.

"No, Arabella we need to go."

"What? Why?" Stefan asked.

Arabella shrugged. She knew exactly why, not that she could tell him that. That stone would bring trouble to all of them, mostly Elena and herself though and probably Stefan. "I'll be back okay?" She kissed his cheek before walking out with her brother.

"That was weird." Jeremy said.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Next Day

Early in the morning - early for Arabella anyway- Arabella got called by Stefan.

"Hey do you want to help preparing the Masquerade Ball?" He asked in a low voice.

"Is there gonna be any food?" The brunette asked, curiously.

"I have no idea, but Caroline and Elena are here. Plus you get to meet Bonnie."

"Give me an hour."

"Okay, I love you Bels."

"I love you too, Stef."

When she opened the curtains of her room, she saw that it was a sunny day. She loved those kind of days. It was better than those rainy, sad kind of days.

For some weird reason. The sun always made her think of her human life. How happy she used to be before everything happened.

She was glad that the people around her accepted her, even when she is Katherine's sister.

Even thought her sister had done all kinds of horrible things. Katherine was Arabella's sister. One of the two person she still has of her family.

She knows and hopes that there is still a part of her sister that is like the person she used to be. The human one. Katerina.

She even still used her sister's old name when they were alone. Which had been a long time now since they last saw each other.

She and Caroline had spent a lot of time together. Caroline still learning how to be a vampire. And how could you learn better than from a 500 year old vampire.

Arabella and Elena grew quite close too in these couple of days. Elena of course wished she was Arabella's doppelgänger and not Katherine's.

If Arabella would go help, prepare the ball, she would finally get to meet THE Bonnie Bennett. The two girls had told her a lot about their best friend, and how she was a witch.

Bonnie was not just a Bennett witch in the girl, her eyes. She was a descendant of Emily. Who was Arabella's best friend back in 1864.

Preparing the Masquerade Ball

"Guess who?" Arabella asked when she snuck up on Stefan and put her hands before his eyes.

"My evil ex vampire girlfriend?" He suggested, jokingly.

"Funny. And I'm not evil."

"And also not my ex girlfriend." Stefan replied, while turning around and putting his arms around her waist.

"I like the sound of that, Mr. Salvatore." She said before kissing him.

"Stefan. Hey." They got interrupted.

"Hey." Stefan replied. Arabella turned to look at the woman who had just spoken to see her looking confused at her. "Jenna, this is my girlfriend, Arabella. Arabella, this is Jenna, Elena's aunt."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Jenna." Arabella said while smiling at Jenna.

"You too. I'm cooking dinner tonight. Ric will be there. You two should come."

"Oh I don't-" Arabella cut Stefan off and spoke, smiling at her boyfriend. "We'll be there. And if you two will excuse me. I'm going to look for Elena and Caroline."

"You got lucky, Elena is there." Jenna said and pointed over Arabella's shoulder.

"Thank you, Jenna, and I will see you later." She said to Stefan before going over to Elena.

"Hey Lena."

"Hey Bella." Elena replied as the two girls hugged. "I was actually on my way to Bonnie. Wanna meet her?"

"Hell yeah."

As the two girls came over to Bonnie, who was walking with a box with glasses in.

"You're here." Elena spoke.

"I'm here." The witch replied, looking around to see if Caroline's was somewhere near.

"Caroline's not coming. I told you."

"Just making sure." Bonnie then looked at the person standing next to Elena.

"Arabella meet Bonnie. Bonnie this is Arabella. Katherine's sister and Stefan's girlfriend." Elena introduced the two to each other.

"You're a vampire." Bonnie said before walking away. "I'm a witch too." Arabella shouted after Bonnie, making her stop walking.

"Wait, what?" The two other girls looked at Arabella like she was crazy.

"Like I said. I'm a witch too, if that helps."

"How? Why didn't you tell me?" Elena asked.

"It sort of slipped my mind to tell you. I don't do a lot of magic anymore."

"But how are you a vampire and a witch? That is not possible." Bonnie asked.

"It isn't. It shouldn't. I am the only person in the Petrova bloodline to be a witch. We could never figure out why. And when I became a vampire, my powers never left me."

"Oh." That was the only thing coming out of Bonnie's mouth.

"You know eventually, you're gonna have to talk to Caroline." Elena said after a while.

"Could you make it less obvious that you're on her side."

"There are no sides, Bonnie."

"Come on, since Caroline became a vampire, we barely see each other. Losing Caroline was bad enough. I didn't think I'd lose you too."

"Come with us." Elena spoke.

"Where?"

"Not here, someplace quiet. We have to talk." Elena reached out her hand and Bonnie took it.

AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE.

"Ric!" Damon said.

Alaric sat down the box, filled with stuff on the empty table and turned towards Jeremy. "What are you doing here?"

"Helping Damon. I'm the one who found out about the moonstone."

Alaric turned to look at Damon, who only made a shrug suggestion. He just wanted to find out what the moonstone was and its meanings where.

"Does Elena know you're here?"

Damon shook his head while Jeremy replied with a 'not exactly'.

"What do you got?"

"This is Isobel's research from Duke. Her assistant sent it to me." Alaric said, making Damon smirk at him.

"Vanessa, the hottie."

"Yeah, Vanessa, yes. Now do you remember the Aztec curse she told us about?" He said while sighing.

"The sun and the moon, bla bla bla?"

"The Aztec curse, cool." Jerermy said while stepping closer to the box with research.

"Yes supposedly, vampires and werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to eliminate their power. Since then werewolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weakened by the sun."

Damon now showed his hand in the air and waved his fingers. "Most of them, anyway."

Alaric went on. "According to the legend the werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone."

"What do you mean sealed?" Jeremy asked.

"It's a witch thing. Whatever seals the curse is the key to unsealing the curse."

"Maybe Mason Lockwood believes it is the moonstone to break the curse."

"If we start believing in some supernatural witchy-woo legend from a picture book, we're idiots. Who has the stone now?" Damon questioned.

"Tyler."

"Can you get it?" He continued.

"Yeah."

"See now your life has purpose."

"So you believe it?" Jeremy asked Damon.

"It's the same book that says a werewolf bite kills a vampire. Ignoring it would make me an even bigger idiot. Let's go."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"I can't believe it." Bonnie said while she, Elena and Arabella walked by the water.

"It's a lot. I know. Katherine's been doing everything to mess things up and Caroline just got trapped in the middle."

The three of them sat down on a bench.

"Bonnie you've made it pretty clear where you stand with the vampire thing."

"So that makes me the odd man out?" Bonnie asked.

"No. No, Bonnie, of course not."

"I know where I stand, Elena, and I know where you stand. But where do we stand?"

"You're my best friend, Bonnie. I didn't mean to let this craziness with Caroline get in the way of that. But she needs you too."

"Not yet. I just- She's a vampire. I can't. I think we should get back." Bonnie replied before standing up, Elena went to follow her best friend but before she could, Arabella spoke. "Let me talk to her." Elena nodded.

"Bonnie wait up." She called out after her.

The Bennett witch stopped walking. "Look, I know what you-"

"No I just wanna say something. You hate vampires that's clear. But from what I've heard Caroline is your best friend. Look I don't know what made you hate vampires so much and I don't need to know if you don't want to tell me. But Caroline had no choice. She would be gone if she didn't finish her transition. Your best friend Bonnie."

Bonnie looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't so Arabella continued.

"I know Katherine killed her. So practically it's my fault too.I get if people would blame me for it. I'm her sister after all."

"Wait, Arabella, it was Katherine who did this, not you."

"I know but it's just you know she is my sister and all." Bonnie nodded and they started to walk again. "When I died I didn't have a choice to. The person who killed me, made me feed. I didn't want this life, nor I do now on this day. All I say is. This isn't Caroline's fault. So please talk to her. I know she missed you. And Bonnie you're a Bennett, I know you will do the right thing."

"Wait, did you know a Bennett?"

"Two actually. I knew Sheila, you're grams, if I'm right. And I knew Emily. Emily was my best friend back in 1864, and I can tell you Bonnie she was amazing. Please just think about what I said. We get that you need time, but your best friend is important too. Okay Bonnie?"

"Yeah. I will talk to her. But you have to tell me about your witch side."

"There's nothing much to say about. From what I know is that I'm the only person from my family who is a witch. Normally when you die as a witch with vampire blood in your system, you would lose all your power and only be a vampire."

"But why didn't you lose it then?"

"No idea. I have not been practicing a lot lately." Arabella shrugged.

"Who killed you? I mean you're a nice person, even for a vampire, who would want vengeance on you?"

"It wasn't vengeance. I always thought he did it for love, but he knew I did not want to become a vampire so I don't know why he did it. I just learned to live with it. Being a vampire and all" The two stopped walking again.

"Who was it?"

"Someone I would very much like to forget. He's rather bad news. Like really bad news."

"Are you mad at him for doing it? Turning you into a vampire."

"Yes. I hate him for it. With every vein in my body I hate him for it." She said. Only thinking of him made her mad but also sad at the same time.

"Did you ever lose control over your magic?"

"No I didn't. I was always very careful so I wouldn't hurt the people that I care about. Stefan is over there, is it okay if I'm going to him for a bit?"

"Yeah sure go." Bonnie replied.

"Thank you Bonnie. It was nice to meet you."

"You too Arabella." She responded before Arabella went over to Stefan.

"You're eavesdropping, Stef."

NOTE: Alaric is played by Jensen Ackles ( We do not stan Matt Davis‼️)

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 2418

Posted: August 5, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 418 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
28.1K 1K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„...
86K 2.1K 85
"๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ." {๐™ด๐š•๐š’๐š“๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šŽ...
50.1K 1.4K 33
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ...