Bittersweet Memories || Nishi...

By lavendyl

"Eventually, even the most beautiful things start to crumble." The story of a couple who begins to fall apar... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve

Entry Five

19 3 0
By lavendyl

November 24, 2022

Happy second anniversary, my love!

Even though we haven't been spending time together a lot recently, I just want to thank you.

You're an amazing person. You make me so happy, like you have no idea. You always comfort me when I'm at my lowest. You're always there to tell me lame jokes and take care of me. You've always been patient with me when I'm feeling grouchy. I'm so incredibly lucky to be the one for you in this life.

You're everything a girl could want from a guy. You're perfect in every way, even with those "insecurities" you have. In fact, they just enhance your attractiveness. It makes you human. In my eyes, you are flawless.

I wonder what I did in my last life to deserve someone as great as you. Maybe I saved the entire world from bad guys, lmao.

Right now, you're running errands for your mother, I believe. You promised me you'll be back at 4 P.M. at latest. I'm secretly hoping that you had planned something for the both of us on our second anniversary. Maybe a date perhaps?

I love you, Riki, and I hope you know that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 25K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
88.1K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...