𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ━━━ᴄᴏᴍɪ...

By chxrrylipps

───────╮ : *: ・゚ ˖ ⋆ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ ؘ {𝘚𝘐𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘈 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏} ▬▬▬ ┊┊☽  * ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ˚      ˚... More

RULES & FORMS
CAST
⌒*・゚CAST ᵖᵗ ²
UPDATE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER EIGHT

152 13 344
By chxrrylipps

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓━━
All rights to @CHXRRYLIPPS

──────- ˏˋ 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 ˊˎ -──────
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

USES OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL

MODERATE S*XUAL CONTENT AND MENTIONS OF S*XUAL AB*SE

TRAUMA THAT MAY BE SENSITIVE TO YOUNGER VIEWS

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Monday 9:00 a.m.
Thatcher’s office

“And lunch for today will be a healthy helping of veggie soup with a delicious wheat roll to accompany. Let's make it another great day at Sierra High.” Raeyln clicked off of the announcement button, “Alright Ms. T. I’ll be seein’ ya!” She exclaimed as the principals finger's moved busily on her keyboard.

“Oh! Wait a second, Raeyln. I have something else I want you to read.” Ms. Thatcher wiggled out a piece of paper from her stack beside her, handing it to the girl.

Raeylns eyes widened as she read the typed out letter. Her hands gently shook as the page came to an end. She looked up at the woman who sat with a smile on her face. “I can’t read this to them.”

Ms. Thatcher only nodded, silently telling the teen to go ahead. Raeyln only stood shaking her head, seeming as if she couldn’t move from that spot. The principal stood up from her desk, snatching the paper from her hand.

“Good morning students of Sierra High, This is your principal speaking. There was one important piece that was left out of your daily announcements.”

“Myself as well as your teachers will have the pleasure of meeting each and everyone of your parents or guardians. I will be notifying them the time in the upcoming days via phone call. If you are absent or cannot join I will require a ten page letter explaining your absence. If you do not comply with these conditions you will be expelled. The staff and myself are looking forward to seeing them. Thank you and let's make today another great day.” She clicked off and turned around, noticing that Raeyln was no longer in her presence.

Student’s lined the hallway, looking up at the speakers. Different expressions shown on their face, signs of distress and fear could be seen from some but others seemed to walk around as if nothing had happened.

Raeyln raced down the hallway; not stopping for the objections from people as she tried to speed through. Though she could only go so fast with a limp. She stopped as she saw Warren taking a long sip of water from one of the side fountains. “Did you hear that?” the girl asked as her friend stood up.

“It's an empty threat. You really think that many people are gonna show? Unless you’re Francis.” He said as they strolled down the hallway.

“You know My aunt is definitely going to be there.” Raelyn fidgeted with the ends of her fingers.

“Like she can flip through a thousand phone numbers in a week. You’re panicking for nothing.” He scooped his arm around his friend as they walked with each other. Raeyln’s nerves seemed to have started to calm down.

“Looks like Elizabeth’s got her fill of work.” Raeyln snickered as a mob of angry students surronded the girl, panic clearly shown on her face as she tried to calm them down.

“Okay, Okay! I promise I’ll figure everything out before the date.” The popular girl flipped her hair over her shoulder as she tried to keep calm. Her friends sat around her, seeming to stay out of the whole affair. “Would you guys please move?” She snared, pushing her way out of the crowd. She searched the hallway for one particular female.

“Amare, I need your help.” Elizabeth demanded, standing parallel to the girl.

The other only snickered as she continued to pick through her locker. “I have bigger things to worry about. Go find someone else.” Amare slammed the door shut

"Well hello, Mi amor." Ye-Joon grinned, standing on the other side of her locker.

“What the hell do you want?” Amare groaned through her teeth.

“I think you meant to say, I’ve never seen you here before, Pretty boy.” He leaned a little into Amare who in return made a sound of disgust before turning her face away. “I’m sorry m’lady but you’ll have to wait for these lips another day, right now it seems I am needed!” The teen looked at Elizabeth who stood watching quietly. “I couldn’t help but hear your sad tales of sadness and sorrow. I’m more than happy to help you, Lizzy. My Card.”

She gazed at the flimsy index card, her eyebrows frowned. “'Ye-Joon, Expert Lover and Chaos maker/Self Trained Ninja.' What does this have to do with anything?” Her eyes flicked back up to the boy in front of her.

Ye-Joon gave a sort of sligh one sided smirk. He slipped either arm around the two girls standing before him. “That’s how we make this all go away.” The teen whispered to both of them. “I just need my team.”

~+~

Ariel stood in front of the large red door. His eyes danced around the many chips and cracks that looked like they had been glossed back over with a different shade of red. He lifted his fist to the door, stopping parallel to the object. The teen brought his knuckle to his lips, slowly pushing the door open. He peeked into the slim crack to find Dylan sleeping sprawled out on his bed; his head drooping down the side with his mouth wide open. Ariel smiled to himself as a gargled snore came from the other side of the room.

The teen took a step onto the matted carpet as he grabbed the door knob behind him. The door slammed close causing Dylan to jump out of bed in a sudden startle.

Ariel chuckled loudly at the surprised look from his friend. “Fuck dude.” Dylan said as he rubbed his temple with his pointer finger. “You seem to know the exact wrong time to surprise me like that.” He groaned.

“I have Dyl senses! It’s your own fault anyways.” He said, Taking a seat on the end of the teens bed. “What's the plan for today?”

“Probably the same thing I did yesterday and the day before that.”

Ariel made a short humming sound that showed neither disgust or joy, “Just be careful. I would like for you to be alive every morning.”

Dylan stretched, making loud noises of satisfaction as his arms flew out like a starfish. “Please,” He said with a lopsided grin. “I always know when to stop.”

The other teen just sat opposite of his best friend, moving his index finger rapidly against the cover of his text book which didn’t go unnoticed by Dylan.

“A penny for your thoughts.” He said, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“I’m not cheap. Who actually uses pennies anyways.” Ariel slightly chuckled, knowing it was a sorry excuse for a joke.

“You’d be surprised! I like my totals to be exact but thats not the point. Unless you like jabbing at history something must be going on up there.” He could see Ariel's shoulders move slightly which could’ve been mistaken as a chuckle or a shrug.

The other stood silent, watching Dylan from the corner of his eye, hoping he'd forget what he had asked him. But the other just stared, meaning he was waiting for him to say something. “Layla called a couple of days ago.” He said quietly. “She didn’t exactly apologize, it was almost like she wanted an excuse to be angry.”

“Well what did she say?” The other asked, his voice still heavy with sleep.

Ariel scoffed, “She still didn’t believe me. I thought you’re supposed to talk things out in relationships, not just play the victim and bitch at the other person.”

“What is this even all about?” Dylan asked.

His friend rolled his eyes, standing up to talk while Dylan was sprawled out on his bed, “Elizabeth told her that I was using her to get over Amare. If Layla would actually think instead of listening to a girl who she doesn’t even like, she would've realize that I dated Rae after Amare.”

“I didn’t even think about that. Weren’t you like fifteen when you dated Amare?” Dylan inquired, his eyes danced as he studied his best friend's face; who smashed his teeth on the inside of his cheek. “I’m sorry dude, I hate that this is-’’

“Don’t be, it’s really whatever. With Layla and Elizabeth. It hurts but I'll get over it. I just wonder if she tends to pretend like nothing happened. She texted me good morning, like everything she said was a whisper in the wind.” He looked back at Dyl as he mumbled something. Though he couldn’t hear him he already knew. “I’m just not ready for that yet, I think I need some space.”

Dylan fiddled with nothing as Ariel was quiet, “I feel like I’ve been in a car accident, There's so much whiplash with this whole situation. You okay though?”

The other inhaled sharply, the side of his lip was splotched with a bright red blister as he mindlessly chewed the same spot over and over again. “I’m okay. I love being called a liar and a bitch by someone who should’ve talked to me about this instead of believing everything she’s been told. Everything’s peachy. I’m okay.”

“You just point me in the direction of whoever called you a bitch and i’ll make sure its the last words they speak!” Ariel and Dylan looked up to find the door wide open with Ye-Joon leaning against the chipped frame. “I thought you’d both be here.”

Ariel chuckled as he sprawled out on the mattress, “You need something, hottie?”

“Je suis content que tu aies demandé à mon amour.” He welcomed himself into the room, revealing Elizabeth who was overshadowed by his tall stature.

Her eyes lit up and a smile formed on her face when she entered. Bouncing with excitement, she entered the small dorm. Ariel gaze was like lasers, as if he could make her go away with one look. “ça a quelque chose à voir avec elle?”

Ye-joon tilted his head, thinking for a minute but ultimately made an unsure noise. “quelque peu.”

Ariel rolled his eyes, “seulement pour toi pas elle. Continuer.”

Ye-Joon smirked, “Well it has less to do with her and more with everyone else. Now, we have a problem boys. Parent teacher meeting. The student body seems to… not be so happy with Thatcher's decision.”

“And most of that is directed at me!! I’m just the class president after all.” Elizabeth added. Her tone was frantic but still held its usual, ‘i’m better than you.’ sass.

“So with the help of my team I've devised a plan that’ll stop this once and for all!” The teen stood dramatically before the two boys who both seemed to have a blank expression on their faces as his sentence ended in silence.

“What is it?” Dylan asked, a curious little smirk on his face.

Ye-Joon let out a single ferocious laughter, “I’m glad you asked, mon petit côté! You and ma pression principale are part of this very discrete project.”

Ariel raised his eyebrows,“What’s the plan?”

“A plan that only the bravest of souls can participate in. A plan that's so complicated that only the smartest of minds can understand.” Ye-Joon took a deep breath, facing the two of them. His demeanor suddenly changed. “I am freaking out here!! Please tell me someone has a plan!!”

“You told me you had a plan, Joonie!” Elizabeth’s frantic voice came over the three of them and Ariel again rolled his eyes.

“Look, let's think about this. What is the root of the problem? Thatcher is holding a parent teacher conference. How will she do that? By contacting all the parents.”

Ye-joon's mouth opened in realization as Ariel spoke, “So we just need to stop her from contacting the parents!! That was my plan in the first place. I was just testing you.”

“Here’s what we need, a distraction in two positions on the outside and the inside. Someone to raise a distraction in both cases, almost like two lines of security. I want Dylan on the inside. The whole staff knows you’re not supposed to be there. That’ll distract anyone.” The teen bit the inside of cheek until the familiar copper taste danced around his tongue. “I want you with me, Joon.”

“I call bias on that!” Dylan raised his hand.

“I don’t think you’re quiet enough to not get us caught, Dylly.” Ariel chuckled, earning him a tiny push on the shoulder from his friend. “We need someone on the outside, An extra layer of security.”

“What about me?” Elizabeth said, flipping her hair off her shoulders which earned her an annoyed side eye from Ariel.

“Well you’re not gonna really raise any alarm bells, distract whoever comes needs to be distracted.” Dylan said gently, looking back at Ariel who he could tell was bearing down on his jaw.

“You boys are all pigs in this dorm!” The four of them heard a familiar loud female voice say down the hallway. The three of them looked at each other, knowing exactly the plan without having to say a word.

“Robyn!!” They all called from the small room, “Could you come here for a second?”

“What do you want?” She stood in the doorway with an angry expression on her face, already irritated from what was already going on down the hall. “Why is there vomit in the hallway?”

Dylan chucked. “Who Knows, people have accidents.''

Robyn raised an eyebrow, “What do you guys want?” 

She sat back listening to their scramble words as they all spoke at the same time. The experssion on her face never changing as their jumbled words hit her ears. Robyn could sense the urgency in their voices while they masked it with a gentle calmness, it was bursting at the seams. “No.” She simply said with a smirk. “What's up with you guys using me for things anyways?”

“Because we love you!” Dylan chimed in.

Robyn rolled her eyes again, “I don’t want to do anything for her.” She flicked her chin up, making the motion towards Elizabeth which resulted in a nasty look from the girl.

“Well you’d be helping all of us!” Ye-Joon said, putting his arm around her. “Your hair looks amazing, what’s your hair routine?”

“Fine!” The teen said loudly, “But this is the last time!” You could feel the atmosphere in the room brighten, the nervousness still there but was accompanied by enthusiasm.

“Everyone meet here at exactly six o'clock,” Ye-Joon said, gripping the doorknob to the small room, letting himself and Elizabeth out.

“This will have the student body eating out of the palm of my hand.” Elizabeth smirked, flipping her hair over her shoulder. “And Dylan, my mom wanted to meet you so you're coming for dinner on Saturday. Be on time please.”

The whole room turned to the teen, each one giving off different expressions as they waited for him to answer. “Oh yeah! Anything for you, my sweet!” Elizabeth gave a satisfied giggle before leaving.

Ariel and Robyn stood stunned by the interaction both with a different expression, each with unnoticeable hurt. “You have no idea what you’re getting into.” Robyn was the first to speak. She scoffed, looking away from her friend. “I would beat her ass if I wouldn't get in trouble.”

“Its just as much a surprise to me as it is to you, Warren said some stuff y’know and I guess my temper got the best of me. Just think of it as spite dating!” Dylan looked back at Ariel who sat quietly, he kept his eyes on the floor as he tried to look distracted by something he was fiddling with.

“That didn’t sound like spite, ‘I’ll do anything for you, my sweet!’’’ Robyn said in a doofy voice, “Give me a break. I’m gonna go throw up.”

Ariel began to gather his things, “Yeah I think I’m gonna get going too. English is in ten.”

“Ari, C’mon, I didn’t even really get a choice to date her. It just sort of happened.”

“It's fine dude, I’m not mad. I just wish you would’ve told me, but really it's okay, Dylan.” The teen said, gathering his things and headed towards the door. “I’ll see you tonight.” He said, leaving his friend standing in the middle of his dorm room. The boy took a deep breath as the door closed.

~+~

“Did you have to wear that stupid ski mask? Its not hiding you from anything!” Robyn whispered to Ye-Joon as all three of them stood outside of the school building, waiting for Ariel to arrive.

“It’s more dramatic that way!” He whispered back. Ariel finally made an appearance, he seemed almost frantic as his little jog came to a halt. The teens breath was ragged which was unusual seeing he was barely pushing past his normal activity level.

“Fanculo!” The teen exclaimed, still out of breath as he stood before his friends. “Everyone…ready?”

“We’ve been ready,” Robyn said with a smirk, “I don’t think you are.”

“I’m the mastermind behind this, I was born ready.” He chuckled lightly at himself, finally regaining his breath. “Alright, Robyn, I need you to stay outside. Stop anyone from entering. If they insist, then stall them for as long as you can.”

“This better be quick, I have places to be.” She scoffed.

“Lickidesplit! Ye-Joon and I will just sneak into her office, grab what we need and bam! Done! Dylan, I need you on the inside. Your job is similar to Robbie Rottens.” He held the door open for the three of them.

“What if Thatcher’s in her office?” Ye-Joon whispered.

“She’s not, otherwise I wouldn't have made this plan. She's probably in a meeting or something. Now, let's get this show on the road!" Ariel replied, looking determined as he led the way inside. “Dylan, you call me if anything goes wrong.”

The school lights seemed dimmer than usual, they flickered as the three took each step. They could hear the faint chatting of a few adults more towards the back. Ariel and Ye-Joon managed to reach Ms. Thatcher's office without any trouble. The door to their surprise and relief, wasn't locked. They slipped inside and closed the door behind them, taking a moment to make sure no one had noticed their entry.

The office was dimly lit, with the sunlight barely making its way through the closed blinds. They approached Ms. Thatcher's desk and quickly started searching for the contact list she might be using for the parent-teacher conference. They scattered the various things on her desk trying to find the paper.

“It’s gotta be here somewhere.” Ye-Joon said. A small crack of light gently bounced off the principal's desk. The boy awed as it magnified the view of the women's laptop sitting closed on her desk. “Why didn’t I think of that before!”

He snatched the devices and began searching through the various files on the computer. Ye-Joon worked steadily for what seemed like forever. He finally stumbled upon a file marked, 'SHPCL'. The teen quickly ran through it, smiling at his discovery before deleting everything number on the page. "Mission complete!" He smirked. 

"Now we just need the fucking paper copy. I know she has one!" Ariel responded, annoyed as he continued his search. 

Meanwhile

“Mr.Thornhill.” Robyn said as the teacher approached her, he tried going around her but she moved every which way.

“Aren’t you supposed to be home by now?” The teacher said in an aggravated manner.

“I could ask you the same thing,” She laughed but stopped as he gave her a displeased look. “I’m just waiting for a friend. You know how after school stuff is."

Mr. Thornhill said just nodded, still trying to move around her but again the teen blocked his every move. “Robyn!” He scolded, “Will you please step aside!”

“What's the rush?” She said, grabbing ahold of his tie, pulling him closer to her.

Mr. Thornhill gently pulled the tie out of her hand, maneuvering around her so he could enter the building. “You’ll be lucky if I don’t tell Ms. Thatcher about this.” He said to her who in return gave a sarcastic smirk.

“It’ll our little secret.” She said secretly swearing under her breath as he pushed the double doors open. 

  ~+~

Dylan stood by the front. The teen seemed nervous as he paced back and forth in the hallways. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, dialing his friend's number.

“Abort?” Ariel questioned, you could sense the urgency in his voice.

“I’m sorry about the whole Lizzy thing.”

There was a long pause over the other end. “This is not the time to do this.”

“I really am-” Dylan’s sentence was cut short by a dark screen signaling a drained battery. He sighed, slipping the device into his pocket and was face to face with a confused Mr.Thornhill. The expression on his face grew harsher as he looked at the shorter teen. “You’re probably wondering what I’m doing here, well it all started when I was diagnosed with-.”

“I’m gonna count to three and I better see you out the door by the time I hit three.” The teacher began counting, he barely got through two before Dylan bolted in the opposite direction. “I need back up! Code eight!” Mr. Thornhill said frantically as he pulled he two way radio to his mouth.

Ms. Thatcher, who had been leading the meeting just a little further down the hall, rushed to the door. She stood with the other teachers trying to catch sight of what was going on. The thumping of tennis shoes could be heard before they could see the actual perpetrator.

“Step aside Ladies I got this.” Mrs. Murrary said, pushing past the rest of the teachers. She stood back, bending her knees slightly and as Dylan came running past them the English teacher leaped after him, tackeling them both to the ground. “Score one for the teachers!”

“What’s happening here, young man?” Ms. Thatcher asked, as she crouched down. “Now the last I recall I told you not to step foot in this building.”

“Bite me!” Dylan shouted, struggling under Ms.Murray grip.

The woman smirked briefly before standing back up, “I’m afraid that's another day's suspension.'' She paused, ''Miss. Hunt, please continue the meeting with the rest of the group. I’ll join you soon, I need to take care of something.”

~+~

“Found it!” Ariel said, holding up his prize. His eyes gazed over the various numbers, taking a deep breath when he saw one that was all too familiar. “It’s deleted from her computer and the physical copy missing, she’ll have to rethink this whole parent-teacher nonsense. I tell you these principles get dumber and-”

“Do we now?” Ariel squeezed his eyes shut, knowing the sound of that voice. 

One year later! Guess who's back! I hope you guys liked the chapter we're getting into some really stuff soon. Thank you for reading!!
      Love,
            Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.4K 25
"𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪." "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩...
47.9K 2.7K 28
𝗬/𝗡 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 , 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗵...
1.5K 390 27
❥ 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...
321 17 7
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝...