My Ninja Gamer Way

By budgieman1

Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presenta... More

chapter 1: death
Chapter 2: the system
chapter 3: birth
Chapter 4: Observe
chapter 5: Babysitter
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Cemetery
Chapter 9: Yuki Retrieval (part 2)
Chapter 10: Yuki Rettrieval (part 3)
Chapter 11: First Revival
chapter 12: id-Create
chapter 13: Chakra Suppression
Chapter 14: Exploring
Chapter 15: Clearing The Misunderstanding
chapter 16: Fight

Chapter 8: Yuki Retrieval (part 1)

559 20 3
By budgieman1

When there's a long line behind you and your card just declined. But yeah, I don't own Naruto, but if I did, I would've made Rock Lee more important. 

_Yuki's POV_

'Yeah, uhh, so a lot could go wrong.' I said while being carried by White Zetsu.

White Zetsu was swiftly moving through the forest, jumping from tree to tree while holding me in his hands.

'He's bringing me to a specific place, but where? *sigh* This wasn't supposed to happen! I and Kakashi were supposed to have a good time, playing games and stuff. Then, when the nine tails would eventually be set free, he and I would be safe at home.'

White Zetsu suddenly slowed down, indicating that we had reached our destination.

He stopped, and a black goo spurted out of the ground, attaching itself to White Zetsu.

White Zetsu dropped me, not so gently, on the ground.

The two started kind of merging together, and two large venus fly-trap-like extensions enveloped their head and upper body, giving them a plant-like appearance.

They grabbed a cloak from the ground and put it on.

'Look at them trying to show off their Akatsuki fit, does look good though.'

They looked at me stoically, and even though it was one face, you could clearly see the two different sides.

Their eyes were yellow, but one had no pupil.

The left side was as dark as a shadow, and the right side was whiter than a sheet of paper.

'They look a lot scarier in real life than in the anime. Oh! I should probably use observe on them.'

[White Zetsu]
White Zetsu is one of the halves that, together with Black Zetsu, form the Akatsuki member Zetsu. He used to be a normal human, but after falling victim to Kaguya Ōtsutsuki's Infinite Tsukuyomi, he fell into an eternal slumber. Eventually, he was pulled from the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path by Black Zetsu and infused with the DNA of Hashirama Senju by Madara Uchiha.

Age: 1016
Lvl:???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 14

'So the system sees them as two separate beings even when they are merged.'

[Black Zetsu]
Black Zetsu is the physical manifestation of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki's will. It was created to secure its creator's revival. It secretly instigated many events that shaped the shinobi world, during which it posed as Madara Uchiha's manifested will, leading to it being partnered with White Zetsu to become half of the Akatsuki member known simply as Zetsu.

Age: 985
Lvl:???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 6

'I didn't know White Zetsu was older than black Zetsu.' I was looking back and forth at the right and left side, trying to decide which side looked creepier.

They grabbed me, again not so gently, off the ground, looked into my eyes, and said.

Zetsu:" 🆆🅴 🅰🆁🅴 🆉🅴🆃🆂🆄."

Black Zetsu:" 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢."

Yuki:' Observing me? How? Wait! He was the shadow I always saw. That time that I thought that I saw a shadow moving, it actually was. Know that I think about it, my dad never had pure black shoes nor a black chair.'

Black Zetsu:" 𝐀𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!"

' I am better, thank you.'

Sebastian:" That sounds a little bit narcissistic."

Black Zetsu:" 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥."

'I know where this is going. If I'm not able to escape, I'll end up being raised by the akatsuki or something like that and that is not something I'm looking forward to.'

They picked me up and started running again.

'I need to escape, but I can't physically overpower them, because I'm way too weak for that. If Kakashi, even though he's still young, couldn't overpower White Zetsu, I surely don't stand a chance against Zetsu. I need someone's attention!'

'If I'm able to get someone's attention, they'll be able to signal for help. If they don't get killed in the process at least. The question is, how do I get someone's attention? Wait! Sebastian?'

Sebastian:" Yeah?"

'Everyone's chakra gives off a unique chakra signature, right?'

Sebastian:" Yes it does."

'In theory, shouldn't I be able to let my chakra burst out? Effectively giving away my coordinates. And my dad is pretty powerful right, he could send some people to come and save me.'

Sebastian:" What you're saying is possible, but there are multiple problems. First, your time is limited. You have about two to four minutes left before you're too far gone to get saved. Another problem is the fact that you don't have enough control for that Yuki. If you even managed to do that, you would just let all your chakra out, which would kill you."

'Only if I die, which is impossible, because of the gift I have received from voice-sama.'

<You have received 1 int point for your plan>

'Oohh, nice. It has been a long time since I have seen that notification. Okay let's go.'

I closed my eyes, controlled my breathing and started focusing.

Clear your mind, think about what you're trying to achieve. Chakra. It is a form of energy, but it's not just that. It's the sole thing that's keeping me alive. It's not just energy, it's part of my soul. I'm not searching for just some random energy inside of me, I'm searching for a part of my soul, I'm searching for my chakra.

I found it, I could feel it moving in my core.

Feeling it wasn't enough. I had to get a hold of it, but every time I tried to get close to it, it somehow escaped me. It was like trying to get close to a scared cat, you first have to make it trust you and then you can try to slowly approach it. This process takes time, time I don't have.

Sebastian:" You have less than 30 seconds left."

'I have no time left, but I'm not even close! I can't even get a hold of it, then how could I possibly let it burst out?! THINK! It has to burst out, burst out? Wait, that's it! I don't need to control it, I don't even need to get close to it! It just has to burst out of me.'

Even if you couldn't get close to a scared cat, you could still direct it in a certain way.

I focused again. This time, not trying to control my chakra but letting the chakra run free. I just had to block the paths I didn't want it to go to.

I found it, but instead of approaching it, I enveloped it, giving it only a small exit.

Sebastian:" 10 seconds."

As I did this my chakra, trying to flee, bursted out the small hole I created, widening the hole.

It felt like someone was pulling a boiling metal rod out of my core.

A beam of dense chakra started leaving my body. It started out as a thin beam, but it gradually got wider, until it reached a width of about 10 cm.

My body was shaking and it felt like my soul was leaving my body. My eyelids felt heavy and started closing. The last thing I saw was Black Zetsu disappearing.

<𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙>

_3rd POV_

_Some time ago_

A ninja was swiftly moving through Konoha trying to get to the remote location where Kushina the wife of the hokage was giving birth.

Once he arrived and identified himself he quickly made his way to the hokage.

He kneeled down and started reporting.

Perezolas:" Hokage-sama, I have an urgent report."

Minato:" Speak."

Perezolas looked at Minato and then quickly glanced at the man next to him.

The man next to him wasn't just some random ninja, on the contrary, he was someone who was nearly as well known as Minato. The shadow hokage, Kurosora Senju, also known as the midget spinner. A combination of his small height and his most famous attack, where he spins very fast.

Minato:" Don't worry, he's my ears and mouth, telling something to him is practically telling something to me."

Perezolas:" We have found Kakashi Hatake lying nearly unconscious in the cemetery."

Minato stiffened, he knew that he made Kakashi watch over Yuki, and if something happened to Kakashi that must mean that.

Minato looked at Kurosora, his expression didn't change, no twitch nothing. But he knew his friend, even if his body didn't give anything away, Minato knew how much Kurosora cared about the people around him.

Perezolas:" When I got closer to examine the situation, he grabbed my leg and told me to relay this."

Perezolas looked at Minato, searching for confirmation to continue the story.

Minato:" Go on."

Perezolas:" They took him. They took Yuki. That was it sir."

Minato:" Understood, leave us please."

Perezolas disappeared, and Minato turned around to look at his friend, but Kurosora wasn't making eye contact.

Kurosora:" You heard what he said, right? We have to tighten up the security around Kushina. This is clearly a trick to get us to drop our guard and lower our security. They must have taken him to lure us out of our hiding spot. We should check if that ninja wasn't followed."

Minato:" Kurosora, they took your son." He froze for only a millisecond, but Minato still caught that.

Kurosora:" Yes, they took my son... but they took him so that they could lure me out. We can't fall for their trap."

Minato:" We're going to save him." Kurosora looked him in the eye. He wanted to say something, but instead opted to just put on his poker face again.

Kurosora:" Sure, if you want to go save him, you can. We could send some Anbu members to go look for him."

Minato put his hands on Kurosora's shoulder and said.

Minato:" No I'm sending you. You're a good sensor-type Shinobi and you already know what your son's chakra feels like."

Kurosora:" I can't my mission is t-"

Minato:" I order you, as the fourth hokage of the hidden leaf village, to go look for your son. This mission will be classified as an S-rank priority mission, meaning that it is more important than the one you had prior to this one. Now go safe your son."

Kurosora nodded and walked past Minato.

Kurosora:" Thank you."

Minato:" Success, I know you ca-" Minato turned around, just to realize that Kurosora was already gone.

Minato:" So that's how it feels."

GO GO  BUDGIE RANGERS DON't YOU EVER STOP, GO  GO BUDGIE RANGERS, you will rise up to the top. Sup a new chapter dropped. Hoped you liked it and think it was top. (I'm trying to rhyme). Next chapter dropping this or next week, stay tuned.
But for now, Budgieman out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 152 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
18.8K 757 57
It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story is slow-paced, mainly character's growth...
31.1K 1.3K 15
A thirty something year old woman hops into the Naruto universe and gets reborn as a male Uchiha. He's uncouth, uncaring, and incredibly selfish in h...
72.9K 1.1K 30
this is not a yaoi fan fic it's just in the Naruto universe but anyway here is the main story you are the first born child of minato namikaze and kus...