Rebirth of his paralysed wife...

Da btsfics1123

Waking up i found myself in my old bedroom.. "wait , where I'm , wasn't I supposed to be dead by right now"... Altro

Important
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
Epilogue

23

945 37 1
Da btsfics1123

📱 Yn: taeyceon??

📱 Taeyceon: hahahah you know, aww girl you guessed it right, yes it's me..

📱 Yn: what you want??

📱 Taeyceon: i want jimin...

Yn rolls her eyes and smriked when an idea hit her mind..

📱 Yn: damn!! You could have told me, I would have left him..

Taeyceon was shocked to hear her ..

📱 Yn: excuse me??

📱 Taeyceon: yes I'm here, I wanna ask something...

📱 Yn: hm...

📱 Taeyceon: if i told you to stay away from jimin, you yourself will distance away from him...

📱 Yn: yess..

📱 Taeyceon: but then why kidnapped Sara after joining joon Young's gang..

📱 Yn: come on!! I joined his gang for resources, about Sara i never liked her because she was daughter of the person on whose case my father was worried. She wanted to take advantage of me, that's why i hate her and planned to take a revenge on her for trying to use me...

📱 Taeyceon: oh and about jimin...

📱 Yn: I'm attracted to him, he is cute so when he showed his interest in me, I didn't denied anything. If you say , I will leave him just don't distrub me ...

📱 Taeyeon: oh but what you will say him..

📱 Yn: umm I'll make a plan on it, I don't know what he likes..

📱 Taeyceon: I can tell you, meet me I'll tell you everything just leave him...

📱 Yn: ok just tell me a reason to get seperated from him , i will be free and I'll find someone more rich...

📱 Taeyceon: yes I'll help you but leave jimin..

📱 Yn: really, very nice!! Then done!!

📱 Taeyceon: yes...

📱 Yn: where to meet??

📱 Taeyceon: a day after tomorrow, I'll send you location...

📱 Yn: ok till you tell me plan, I'll stay away from jimin and will avoid him...

📱 Taeyceon: yes...

📱 Yn: ok bye, I need to change and go home...

📱 Taeyceon: yes...

They cut the call...

Yn smriked...

Yn: taeyceon, I'm hundred percent sure that you are that ring man. Now, just wait and watch how it will be your last day on this earth a day after tomorrow..

Yn got changed and went to her house..

Time skip next day,

Yn get ready for going to college...

Yn have breakfast and come to the bus station with In-youp...

There kuru was talking on call...

📱 Kuru: hnm i had breakfast, don't forget to have yours then best of luck for your weekend match...

Yn: match?? Yes they have their first match on this weekend....

In-youp: you forgot??

Yn: no it's not like that just it skipped from my mind ..

In-youp: idiot...

Yn: youu..

In-youp: youuuu...

Kuru looked at them...

📱 Kuru: ok by!! Let's talk later...

📱 Kuru: by i love you too...

She whispered slowly while blushing and cut the call ..

Yn chuckled...

Yn: heya my boba...

Kuru: good morning baby...

Yn: yupp...

Yn messaged jimin that her legs are paining because of her periods, that's why she will not be able to come to meet him on the rooftop...

Yn planned to be very careful in matter of taeyceon because he was the last , who was left to be get beat...

Otherwise, everything was done perfectly and things were on the track like:-

1. Kuru and jk are in healthy relationship..
2. Sara is dead..
3. Even though, yn was not satisfied with her sudden death but at least she didn't let Sara cause any trouble to her close ones..
4. Her parents are safe..
5. Joon young and his gang is all under her control..
6. Jimin's family is happy with her being jimin's wife now..
7. Her and jimin's relationship was going great..

:- only, taeyceon the main culprit was left and yn will take her frustration out on him..

Yn already planned everything beforehand, she drafted her plan in three parts. With each , there was plan B ready for making taeyceon under her control...

At college,

Yn sat with her friends, as she was not going to meet jimin today..

In a few minutes, someone put a bag full of things in front of her .

Yn looked up and saw jimin...

Jimin: good morning baby, here are things for you, you need them during your these days. I'll be happy if you will use them...

Yn blinked her eyes , she lied to him, she was normal but now yn have to act accordingly to what she explained to him...

Yn: thank you and good morning baby...

Jimin: I'm your near by only, if you need anything just tell me....

Yn: yupp..

Jk: jiminaa let's go...

Jimin: hmm...

Jk: good morning princess and this box for you...

He said while kissing her cheeks in front of everyone...

Jimin: let's go now, you spoiled my moment , now I'll spoil yours..

Jimin dragged him away...

Jk: heyyy!!

They laughed..

Sim: they are so sweet!!

Jungwon: you are right for the first time , i have to say they take good care of you both properly...

Sim glare at him...

Jungwon glared at her back ..

In-youp enjoyed eating his ice cream...

Yn started to eat the chocolate, given to her by jimin....

Today she made excuse of period pain, for tomorrow she already thought about telling jimin that she will not come because of period pain...

Yn knew with her this much effort, taeyceon will believe that she has no interest in jimin now...

Yn continued her things with her friends....

Meanwhile,

📱??: Yes boss she didn't met him nor har any talk with him interestingly, it shows clearly that she is not attracted to him anymore...

📱 Taeyceon: hmm good keep your eyes on her, I know she loves money only. So, I'll offer her money in exchange for Jimin, I only want him...

📱??: Yes sir...

📱 Taeyceon: hmm ..

They cut the call...

Time skipped really fast and the next day came, as planned yn texted jimin that she will not come because of her extreme...

Today she was going to end the villain of her life..

Yn got ready..

Time: 10: 30 am..

Yn come down..

Yn's mom: how's your pain baby??

Yn: it's ok mom!! I'm going on an important work and I'll come late hmmm..

Yn's mom: but your pain...

Yn: I'm good...

She already left her house..

Yn: why is it difficult to make your mom agree huh??

Yn signed and went to the location told to her by taeyceon, yn was ready with everything she knew it that today will be hard but she will face it...

At the location..

Taeyceon was waiting for her and yn finally arrived..

___________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1142

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

34.2K 1.1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
3.1M 127K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
5.6K 239 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...
464K 25.5K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...