Naruto Namikaze: Soul Reaper...

By armoredlord1115

At the valley of the end two fighters clashed against each other for their own ideal one wanted nothing more... More

Naruto Namikaze Profile!
Plans (Chapter 1)
Ryoka Invasion (Chapter 2)
Aizen on the Move! (Chapter 3)
A Mission! (Chapter 4)
Training Ichigo! (Chapter 5)
Execution Announcing! (Chapter 6)
A Fitting Death! (Chapter 7)
Execution Stopped! (Chapter 8)
Students vs Master! (Chapter 9)
Conclusion! (Chapter 10)
Aftermath! (Chapter 11)
Part II: Date! (Chapter 13)
Final Part: Date! (Chapter 14)
An Offer! (Chapter 15)

Part I: Date! (Chapter 12)

2.7K 76 22
By armoredlord1115

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Naruto in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"[Talking]": Name of Spell

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 12: Part I: Date!

"Was it the right choice to leave such a man in charge of the division during our absence?" Asked Soifon clearly unconvinced as she looked back at said idiot himself who was waving his hand in a stupid way that made her annoyed majorly by his existence but was tolerating him.

Today was the day both Naruto and Soifon were going on their planned date and since both of them were going to be out, this would leave the division in the hands of Marechiyo Ōmaeda since he was the highest ranked after the two of them obviously.

Soifon was clearly not a big fan of the third seat, wondering how the man had qualified for the second division but then again it was due to his father being a former member of the Onmitsukidō during the time of Yoruichi Shihouin until his retirement.

Ōmaeda used to be a very large man or plump as he liked to be called before Naruto had put his foot down after he got annoyed by him as such he took to training him personally to make sure that Ōmaeda does not bring shame to the Onmitsukidō.

As such, Ōmaeda had gone through torturous training to the point that he had once caught the guy attempting to slit his own throat with a knife that he had sneaked inside his bedroom just to end his own suffering but he stopped him obviously.

You'd expect him to be nice after seeing one of his subordinates trying to take his own life but Naruto didn't feel a single ounce of sympathy and instead had punished him harshly for taking the coward's way out by trying to suicide.

It was so bad that Ōmaeda's father himself had tried to stop him but it ended up backfiring instantly and resulted in Ōmaeda father being beaten black and blue by him for interfering with his training and resulted in him disciplining the father and son for hours.

His demonic training had stopped when he got pacified by a few captains who for the first time had felt sympathy for Ōmaeda who was crying so pathetically with tears and snot while begging them for salvation. Even Aizen at the time had felt bad and that guy was evil and so he was ordered to 'play nice'.

Nonetheless, the training had yielded results because Ōmaeda was standing several inches taller with a black hair that he styled in a spiky fashion. He now wears a standard Shinigami Shihakushō, which is open at the center, and has an elaborate purple collar.

He also wears a standard hakama, white obi, and white tabi. Ōmaeda is also seen wearing expensive, personalized jewelry. Naruto decided to be lenient on him since he did get stronger but if he slacked off...well Ōmaeda knows full well what will happen to him.

Still...it seems that Ōmaeda's performance had improved so much that there is no shadow of a doubt that he was the strongest Third Seat right now, even stronger than a Lieutenant except for Soifon who is a Mid-Class Captain Level being able to fight and defeat even someone like Byakuya albeit with difficulty.

Ōmaeda, who had just noticed it after Naruto purposely sent him on a difficult mission solo, had become increasingly loyal to him. He had stopped training him since Ōmaeda now knows to keep himself in shape.

"Despite his behavior, He is still capable of leading the division during our absence!" Said Naruto calmly, not really fazed that much by leaving the division for a day.

Soifon begrudgingly had to agree, Ōmaeda is many things: a coward albeit it had become less over the years after Naruto training. He is loud, vain, elitist, snobbish and greedy. However, he is exceedingly loyal to his captain and the division and he would definitely not do anything that would harm the division.

"If it makes you feel better, I have some members of the division keep tabs on him and report to me anything he does throughout the day!" Said Naruto with a small smirk as he glanced at Soifon.

Soifon's smirked as well, having expected Naruto to do this. Ōmaeda is an idiot and regardless of his loyalty towards the division and to them, he needs to be monitored since while the man had the best of intentions for the division, he can often do stupid stunts or just plainly act like a clown.

As the Senkaimon which leads from Soul Society to the World of the Living opened before them. The two had walked in without looking back hoping that Ōmaeda would behave himself and stay out of trouble during their absence which shouldn't be that long either way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Well look who's here. If it isn't Naruto!" Said Kisuke flashing his shopkeeper smile while opening his fan. He had expected Naruto to arrive here because he received a warning beforehand.

Soifon had obviously given Kisuke the stink eye clearly showing her disgust towards the former Captain of Squad 12. Her distaste towards Urahara stems from the fact that a man like him who doesn't take care of his hygiene was just hanging around Yoruichi.

Her eyes wandered around as she analyzed the room they stumbled into, her frown deepened as she saw a circular table in the middle of the small room as well as a small shelf at a corner. Kisuke was definitely keeping up the image of a humble shopkeeper.

Soifon couldn't help but be appalled that Yoruichi had been living in this kind of dump. Yoruichi is still a Shihōin at the end of the day and this kind of place wasn't suitable for someone of her royal status.

"I've heard you've been living quite the humble lifestyle, Kisuke." Said Naruto with a smile as the two men hugged each other clearly happy to see each other as the two hanged out in the past.

"You've heard. Is it Ichigo who told you that? Or does Mr. Shinobi had been secretly monitoring me when I wasn't noticing." Said Kisuke who was right on point since Naruto did monitor his behavior for the past century.

"The latter. You're very reckless and I don't like being surprised whenever you pull any of your antics like having the Hōgyoku placed inside Rukia." Naruto said with a small playful glare.

"You've caught me...but in my defense, I knew that you would intercept it so I wasn't particularly worried." said Kisuke with a placating smile. He definitely meant it when he said that he knew Naruto would intercept the Hōgyoku.

If he had sent Naruto a warning about his plan, there is a chance that Aizen would catch onto what he was doing and formulate a plan to screw everyone up which Naruto understood.

"Well it's fine! The Hōgyoku is now in the hands of Yamamoto-sensei so it's all good." Said Naruto with a smile as Yamamoto was the strongest Shinigami in the Soul Society and even Aizen would be weary of fighting that man.

"But man...I have to say, the way you dealt with Aizen had seriously made me a big fan of you. Like seriously, blowing him up was one creative way. I hadn't seen it coming!" Said Kisuke with a smile.

"Shinji and the others are also partying like crazy. You don't know how much you've made them happy just by that clip you've sent them!" Said Kisuke while Naruto chuckled at that.

Apparently, The visored had started to party with people like Hiyori and Shinji childishly re-watching the clip of Aizen going <Kaboom> and losing a limb and his pretty face being ruined for good the latter which made Shinji happy to see as Aizen had been very popular among the female population.

"Well...Aizen had it coming. This is the result of his own greed and because he had screwed you guys over so that's revenge." Naruto said which made Kisuke snicker at that.

"You should go see them once you have time. Nonetheless, while I'd love to chat with you more, it seems your lady friend is waiting for her date!" Kisuke said with a wink while Naruto understood.

He had been caught in his catching up with Kisuke that Soifon was forgotten but she didn't mind since Naruto and Kisuke haven't talked for about a century now even though she didn't much like Kisuke as a person but he was friends with Naruto.

"Ah, this is actually mine and Soifon vacation. Given my performance, I was able to get a day off to go on a date in the living world." Said Naruto as he pulled Soifon by her waist making her blush.

Naruto was grateful that Soifon didn't make her usual jabs which shows that she did grow up but he could see that she was still spiteful towards Kisuke but he wasn't going to make her like the guy since Kisuke can often be infuriating to deal with.

"Good. Relaxation is important from time to time. I have prepared beforehand both your Gigai so that you two can enjoy the experience of a date in the living world." Said Kisuke as he presented the Gigai itself and handed it to the two couples.

Soifon seemed to skeptically look at the Gigai but didn't comment. She was aware that he placed the Hōgyoku inside Rukia Kuchiki and she wondered if he placed something suspicious inside of the Gigai but there was nothing.

"Yoruichi! want to help your own protégé pick her dress for her date!" Kisuke shouted from out of nowhere as the door opened revealing Yoruichi who was grinning like a cat who was looking at her prey.

"L-Lady Yoruichi!" Soifon said, clearly surprised to see her own former master standing before her while looking at her with a predatory look that made her shudder knowing that it was not a good look.

Yoruichi without saying any words had pulled several dresses which she can assume was Yoruichi plans to dress her up. Soifon had tried to back away by using [Flash Step]. Unfortunately, she was dealing with the master of Shunpo itself and so she was easily caught.

"Today is your date, my little bee. You have to dress to impress." Said Yoruichi as she started to drag Soifon back into a private room in the shop to dress her up like some kind of barbie doll.

"Sensei, take it easy on her!" Said Naruto with a sigh while Yoruichi had just waved her hand dismissively with a small grin on her face as she pulled on Soifon with her who was trying to resist her mentor's pull.

"Now, Naruto-kun, I'm preparing our little bee here since her fashion taste is not up to date with today's society and she might wear something not really appropriate for the date." Said Yoruichi as she doubted someone like Soifon who dedicated all her life training would know about fashion.

"Aren't you the one who go nude?" Asked Naruto with a deadpan look, he didn't expect Yoruichi to chide Soifon on fashion sense when she was always going commando if she wasn't naked.

"You're the one who should be careful with what he dresses. Anything you wear will ignite a war among the women who will try to assault you!" Said Yoruichi with a grin knowing what will happen.

The war part did actually happen. It was more of a civil war and it all centered around Naruto. It was a Civil War started by the women's association and they attempted to assault Naruto but it was foiled easily and Soifon at the time had lashed out violently over those insolent women.

Yamamoto at the time looked really frail with a look that said, <When am I going to have my retirement?> Some just laughed over the ridiculousness of the situation where women ignited civil war over a guy, a handsome one at that.

Naruto at the time had received a sympathetic look from Byakuya who offered to talk it out. Never had Naruto ever imagined a day would ever come where Byakuya would offer him counseling over women but he gracefully took the offer and they had a very nice constructive conversation.

"Please don't remind me of that blasphemous dark part of my history. I never thought I'd ever live long enough where women would try to rape me." Said Naruto with an exasperated look.

As Naruto Uzumaki, he was considered to be cute by a few probably due to his whiskers but at the same time he wasn't attractive enough to have fangirls fawning over him which was fine either way.

Naruto always viewed Sasuke as 'gay' for acting the way he did towards the women. Was this his Karma for what he said about Sasuke that day? He almost felt some sympathy for the guy and he hated his guts?

But then suddenly, he became a mega celebrity in the Seireitei with women trying to assault him. If he wasn't a well-trained Shinobi, he would have nude pictures of him circulating around the female population. Then again...Soifon was taking care of that part.

"Now then, come here Soifon and stop being stubborn. I'm trying to make you pretty if you want to prove your superiority over those beta females." Yoruichi said, which made Soifon stop struggling as she was pulled to a separate room in the shop.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Isn't this a little bit too much?" Soifon asked, clearly embarrassed but Yoruichi could have done worse. Out of surprising consideration to her pupil, Yoruichi picked a very good outfit for the date.

If Soifon was left to her own devices, she'd probably just pick something that would cover her body from head to toe probably due to embarrassment albeit there was nothing wrong with that but this was supposed to be a date.

There is also the risk that Soifon would go with something plain looking like a sleeveless sports shirt and sports pants. That is not something you should go on a date with, there should be a level of sexiness in the dress and that's where Yoruichi is involved.

Albeit, many would be distrusting of having Yoruichi be the one to dress them up considering her history of being a nudist not to mention we shouldn't forget about the fact that she had gone for years in her cat form.

As a result, Soifon currently wore a white shirt and Blue short jeans. After all, Soifon may be small in the breast department but she had one nice cake and thighs. She also wore thigh high fishnet stockings. A velvet choker necklace around her neck. There were black sun-glasses added to complete the look.

[Imagine it's Soifon instead of Kyoka that is wearing this]

Overall, Soifon looked too sexy right now and Yoruichi looked rather proud of herself. Even though she had wanted to go all out in dressing Soifon up into something outrageous and probably scandalous, the current dress was quite good enough.

"You're cute, Soifon. I'm pretty sure Naruto would agree as well...hell, I bet that guy will have a nosebleed." Said Yoruichi with a thumbs up while Soifon looked flustered.

Soifon looked at the mirror but she had no complaints. She wasn't exactly embarrassed that she'd go out dressed like that since her Onmitsukido outfit was revealing in itself but in her defense, Her soul reaper outfit was designed with [Shunko] in mind.

Her embarrassment stems from the fact that Naruto will see her dressed like that. Would he like it? Or would he tell her to cover herself up? Those types of questions floated on her mind but she got pulled by Yoruichi which interrupted her worries.

"Stop overthinking about this. Be normal. Besides, Naruto is a guy at the end of the day he would definitely love what you're wearing." Said Yoruichi as he pulled her protégé towards where Naruto is.

"Yoruichi-sama..." muttered Soifon with tinted red cheeks. She was happy to hear those words of encouragement from her own mentor but she vowed to do her best.

As they slid open the door where Naruto is. They saw what he was wearing. It's like Yoruichi had predicted, Naruto was wearing something outrageous that would trigger many women into assaulting him.

Naruto wore a black shirt with a part of his chest being shown. He also wore a black jeans and black shoes. He was practically going all black at this point as Soifon looked with a blush.

Her nose was bleeding as she covered it quickly. Yoruichi handed Soifon a tissue as if having predicted this to happen while Naruto turned towards them and stopped looking surprised at seeing what Soifon was wearing.

"Wow...Soifon, you really look good in this." Said Naruto having his breath stolen away by the sight of his fiancé standing there looking adorable and sexy at the same time.

"Y-you think so?...you also don't look bad yourself." Said Soifon shyly while Naruto smiled and walked towards her as he pulled her into a hug and took her lips for his own as he kissed her lovingly which she kissed back.

Yoruichi cheered while Kisuke nodded his head while giving a thumbs up and then looked at each other then proceeded to high-five each other for their own success.

"I think you look lovely, I honestly didn't see it coming and in a good way." Said Naruto with a smile as he then lifted her up in a princess carry as he gave a wave towards Kisuke and Yoruichi.

"Well...we're off for our date!" Said Naruto while Yoruichi and Kisuke wished them good luck. Soifon instead had her face buried in his neck as she hugged him tightly, clearly enjoying this.

They had walked by Tessai who had greeted them politely which he returned and along the way he met the two rascals with Jinta being very rude and as a result he kicked him like a soccer ball somewhere else. Ururu was nice so he gave her a pat on the head which made her smile.

"So where are we going?" Asked Soifon shyly as Naruto put her down and instead took her own hand with his own as they walked together on the street pavement.

"Telling you would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" Said Naruto with a charming smile that made her blush heavily at that but she decided to let him do this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Their walk on the streets was quite peaceful as their hands were interlocked, Karakura town was peaceful although they did have some wannabe thugs try to shake them for cash or get touchy feely with Soifon but they were met by a Yakuza kick from Naruto folding them like omelets.

It's not everyday that they get to walk so carefreely like this, it almost makes them feel guilty for leaving their duties even if it's only for a day. This is how much they've been absorbed in their work that they didn't have time to just stroll around like this.

"This is nice..." Said Soifon, feeling somewhat relaxed even though she was feeling quite restless in a sense. She comes from a lower clan that served the Shihōin clan for generations so something like this was foreign to her.

It didn't mean that Naruto had been neglecting her since he was the most romantic person you'll ever find which is given Kyoraku pointers. But going to the human world for anything else other than their own mission was still a new experience.

"Indeed it is...feels a little bit odd to come here to walk leisurely rather than do a mission." Said Naruto with a big smile as if to tell her that he had understood how she had felt at the moment.

This is why Naruto was taking a slow pace. Not enough to bore her but at the same time not enough to overwhelm her. Taking her around to various places would undoubtedly place a mental pressure on her and Naruto didn't want her to feel that.

So the first thing they did was a simple walk. Getting familiar with the place and visiting sites like the lake and other nature filled sites where not many are around to harass them while at the same time enjoying the simple beauty of nature that humans destroy in their greed.

At the same time, Naruto had glanced at a corner and could notice someone tailing them. It was Yoruichi of course that much he could tell, apparently, their own mentor had wanted to watch their dates simply because she had nothing better to do with her day.

"First...let's have a small breakfast, shall we?" Asked Naruto as he pulled her closer to him with her head resting on his chest while she looked at him with a small blush.

"Y-yeah. I'd love to eat something!" Said Soifon, she was hungry but she let him control the pace of their date and Naruto knew that so he wasn't going to disappoint in the slightest.

With that said, Naruto directed them to an open restaurant. It was a small one with so few customers in it but that was expected since it wasn't particularly a very popular place and because people simply judged the place from outside.

Naruto had done his own research beforehand so he knew full well this one was particularly owned by a nice old grandma. The restaurant was also giving a perfect view to the beautiful sun and to the lake.

As they picked their table, the two sat face to face as they looked around with just their eyes alone but their heads didn't move so it gave the impression that they were relaxed.

"Hello young ones, what would you like to have?" Asked an elderly woman with a very beautiful smile as if she was looking at her own children which made Soifon relax even more.

"We're quite new here and as you can tell we're quite clueless about what to have for today. What do you suggest for our breakfast?" Asked Naruto with a smile while the grandma seemed to be happy to hear that.

"I'm glad you asked, my boy. I recommend these..." The grandma spoke quite enthusiastically as she showed the menu and recommended certain meals as she explained their benefits.

"Aa, I would love that, G-grandma!" Said Soifon a little bit shyly but the warm aura emanating from the owner of this small restaurant had made her very comfortable.

"I'm glad to hear that, sweetheart. I should be done in 10 minutes maximum. Don't hesitate to ask anything, after all, enjoying one's youth is important in these times." Said the grandma with a smile as Soifon and Naruto nodded with a smile.

Technically speaking, they were older than grandma but she didn't need to know that. Nonetheless, they appreciated her kind words as she had turned around ready to make them breakfast while the two sat in some silence but Naruto was prepared.

"Are you feeling at ease?" Asked Naruto in a softer tone as he took her hand with his own and gave a kiss to her knuckles making her blush but she felt even more comfortable with him especially the homey atmosphere coming from this small place.

"Yes. You're too thoughtful in this kind of thing." Said Soifon with a smile, she knew he was being considerate of her feelings and was going at a slow pace enough to make her feel comfortable.

"I'd be a bad fiancée if I only made you feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed. This day is about the two of us, with you being the star of this day. I've waited for this day for quite a while now, I wanted to make a day that is only about us only." Said Naruto with a gentle smile which made Soifon shy.

The situation with Aizen was hectic to say the least, they had to be careful when dealing with someone as smart and observant as Aizen. What would happen if they were to be framed? What would happen if Aizen tried to attack them?

Things like this had bothered them for quite a long time so relaxing was a privilege they didn't have at the time considering the situation they were in so something like this was nice.

"You look beautiful today. I think I should take a picture!" Said Naruto with a teasing grin as he pulled a Camera out of nowhere making her blush but she made a peace sign while Naruto took the picture.

Before he stood up and adjusted the camera to take a picture of the two of them together as Naruto pulled her into his lap where he hugged her tightly while kissing her right cheek affectionately. This naturally made Soifon very flustered but she was happy.

"I love you!" Said Soifon as she hugged him tightly while burying her face into the crook of his neck. She felt at ease, her worries were being pushed away and she was happy.

"I love you more than you can imagine!" said Naruto as he kissed her head and forehead while peppering her face with kisses showering her with lots of love which made her almost melt.

"You both look lovely together. I wish you a life filled with eternal happiness and prosperity!" The grandma said with a smile as she came back with their breakfast.

"Thank you, we really appreciate those kind words!" Said Naruto while Soifon muttered her own thanks as well which made the Grandma smile a lot, having remembered the old times with her husband.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
39.9K 720 32
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
99.8K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
23.3K 810 22
The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left after seal Kaguya again and defeated Madar...