Ronaldo's daughter || Pablo g...

By ROSAL1AA

Kaia martíni dos santos aveiro is the daughter of Cristiano Ronaldo himself, in 2022 Kaia met Pablo gavi. Fa... More

Kids
Morning as a mom
Papás game
Mom mode
Engagement
Lucías first words
Other story
The end.

Back home

475 5 3
By ROSAL1AA

Kaia's pov

I pushed Pablo into bed then tucked him in "are you leaving?" He asked. I shook my head "I'm sorry" Pablo cries. I hug him "I love you more then anybody or anything in my life!" Pablo says as he cried harder "your the reason I'm still here, you gave me the best life I could ever ask for. You gave me Isabella, Milan, Esmeralda, Junior and lucía. Even when I fucked with you so many times, but you still forgave me!" he cried into my chest as I ran my fingers through his hair. "You got a tattoo?" Pablo asked when he saw my forearm. I nodded "I got a few" I reply. Pablo continued talking to me until he passed out. I changed into these

I turned away from Pablo so he was facing my back. I closed my eyes and felt him scoot closer to me. He got closer to where our feet were touching and I felt his ancle gold chain that says 'Kaia martíni dos santos aveiro' carved into it touching my ancle. He put his arms around my waist then we fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up due to my bad dream I had about plastic surgery. (Celebrity stuff -ifykyk) I look at the time and saw it was 4:30 am. I had to text Xavi and tell him pablos sick.

Xavi

K: hola Xavi Pablo isn't feeling well so he won't be coming to practice today

X: hola Kaia thank you for letting me know and this better not be an excuse for baby #6

K: I swear it's not 😭

X: okay then you shall get some rest

K: okay thanks

_____________________________

I turn to sleeping Pablo then reach for his phone to turn off his alarm but I saw many messages.

Anita

A: cmon gavi stop ignoring me
A: that old hag has 5 kids already

P (Kaia): kids with me

A: whatever

P: I don't like you

A: whatever I like nick more

You have blocked "Anita"

_____________________________

I deleted her contact so there is no way he can get it back. I turned off his alarm. I cuddled into Pablo as we continued sleeping.

2 hours later

I felt little hands on my legs crawling up to me and Pablo. I opened my eyes and saw Esmeralda crawling up to us with her pacifier in her mouth. "What's wrong Esme?" I ask "papa" she whispered. She crawled past me then sat by Pablo's shoulders with her 2 little hands cupping his face. "Papa?" She asks staring into Pablo's soul while he was sleeping "yes" he answered in his sleep. My jaw dropped he's literally dead asleep. I start tapping him rapidly but he didn't wake up. He definitely answered in his sleep. "Sleepy tired?" Esmeralda asked her sleeping father "yes Esme" Pablo replied. She took out her pacifier then kissed his cheek leaving a little bit of sliva from her lips. He smiled. Esmeralda crawled back to me then put her head on my chest. I stroked her hair as she slowly fell asleep. I couldn't sleep so I put on my clear blue light glasses. I started scrolling on TikTok then 5 minutes later I passed out.

2 hours later

"Mommy!" Milan says. I woke up "yes?" I ask "is papa gonna wake up?" He asks. I nod then put my head back. He walked out of our room and I realized esmeralda wasn't the only one in our bed, Bella was here too. By me so I had 2 of my kids next to me. I put Esmeralda on Pablo's chest then I got up. I walked downstairs then immediately slumed on the couch. When I got into a comfortable position I had a knot in my back from Bella sleeping behind me with her feet in my back. Soon I found a comfortable position then I continued on my phone scrolling on instagram. I was about to close my phone until I saw a picture of when I was pregnant with lucía and me and Mikkey took a picture so I saved the picture then posted it to my feed.

Kaiadsan

Kaiadsan I miss being pregnant with Luce @pablogavi

Comments

Pablogavi I could make you another one
^
Kaiadsan no ty I ran out of names 🤷🏻‍♀️

_____________________________

I lied. I have a million more names I could use but my body isn't fit for another baby. I eventually fell asleep in a very comfortable position.

30 minutes later

"Mommy!" Bella yells. I shot up thinking that something was wrong "papa is going out with uncle Pepi and wanted me to tell you" Bella says. I covered my face with my hands "where is papa?" I ask. She pointed upstairs. I rolled my eyes because obviously he was upstairs. I walked into our room and saw Pablo schooling Milan to chose the best shirt without a woman's help. "So your gonna think about your favorite colo-" Pablo was interrupted by me bursting into our room "you just came home last night and your already leaving!?" I ask. He looked at the ground "yes mi amor I'm sorry it won't happen again" Pablo replied.

Pablo's pov

I lied to her. I wasnt just going out with Pedri, I was going with all of my boys planning her engagement. I felt so bad lying. "Okay I'm trusting you" she says as she walks away into our bedroom. I sigh then continue schooling my 1st son about how to chose the right shirt.

Kaia's pov

I knew he was lying but I ignored it. I went back into our room to my sleeping girls. I laid next to them and 20 minutes later Pablo came out of our closet in this

"Are you wearing my shoes?" I ask Pablo. He shook his head looking at his feet. "Okay ima go, I'll see you later" Pablo said as he kissed my lips. He left our room leaving Milan with us "is Jr still asleep?" I ask Milan. He shrugged. I quickly got up and speed walked to jrs room where I saw boogers all over his face and his nose red. My baby has a cold. I pick him up then cradle him in my arms. He coughed. I made a quivering lip as I looked at my youngest son suffering. I brought him into mine and his fathers room with the other kids "I'm gonna give him a bath" I tell my kids referring to Jr. They nodded in response. I walked into our bathroom with Jr on my hip. I filled up the bathtub as I picked out clean pajamas for him and toys. Once the tub was filled I put my son into the tub with the water while holding him above the water. He played with his toys as I washed his hair and body. 10 minutes later he got out of the tub and I put him in new pajamas. We went into our bedroom where I saw my kids spread out on my bed. I chuckled then move them over making room for me "trolls?" I ask. They all nodded. I chuckled then turned the movie on as my kids slowly fell asleep 1 by 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 815 32
Harry knew Hayley from secondary school. Neither of them were looking for anything big, but there's a hitch... Harry's a World Cup footballer for Eng...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...