NUISANCE || Kusuo Saiki

By honestlyscara

, ⤷ ❝ What are you smiling at, Saiki?!❞ ⌗ • ,  (✿ᴗ ᴗ) .   🤍  Kusuo Saiki x F. Reader  ✿ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃... More

NUISANCE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11

8

470 19 11
By honestlyscara

"Hello!" — Others talking normally
"I hate classes" — Others thinking
"What a pain." — Saiki talking through telepathy
"Not again." — Saiki Thinking

On the way to school, you see Mera eating the leaves and grass off of the ground.

"Mera! What are you doing?!" You tried to stop her.

"This is the only food I'll be able to eat for now since i haven't been payed yet! It's very nutritious! You should try it [last name]!"

You looked at Mera with repugnance and horror, what the hell does she mean nutritious.

"No thanks.. You can have my lunch instead. Here."

You felt bad for her, her family was extremely poor, like, very very poor.

"Thank you so much [last name]! You're a saviour!" Mera accepted your lunch within a heart beat and started eating it.

"Woah! This is so good! I haven't eaten real food for 4 months now so!"

"4 months..?" You watch as Mera gets finished with your food.

"I wonder how Mera is still alive."

"Thank you so much again!"

You turned around and walked with Mera, seeing Saiki and his friends walking as usual to the school. Kuboyasu would tag along occasionally and you guessed it was one of these days.

You excused yourself to Mera before running up to the friend group to greet them and start a conversation!

"Good morning guys!"

"Oh, hey [last name]! Morning to you too." Kuboyasu waved at you.

"Do you sense an evil aura in our school today..?"

"Are you stupid or something? It's like any other normal day."

"Shut up Nendou! I don't wanna hear that coming from you!"

𝟹

Classes were boring as always, you took a few notes here and there, but that's it.

"Please get your pen and a correction tape if you have one, we'll be having our quiz about the lesson we learnt the past week."

"Oh God, I'm screwed."

"Good grief.."

"I took a few notes, maybe I could quickly go through all of them before the quiz starts..?

"No, [name]. The quiz is already starting."

"Alright, class! Quiz has started for 30 minutes! No funny business or else I'll immediately mark your test a zero."

"Shoot! The quiz is starting. Uhh, I should remember this! Agh, I was too busy watching midnight sweets and I couldn't study!"

"And here I thought that the show was forgotten."

Saiki heard you curse in your thoughts. Already struggling in the first question.

"The answers are a, i, e, a, a, o, e. I wonder if [name] will miraculously get at least 4 of it correctly."

"I think the answer for this one is o... Whatever! YOLO!!"

"She's doomed." Kusuo frowned at your thoughts. You really were doomed.

𝟹

The quiz had ended, and as always you got an average score, even though you guessed the answers and told yourself yolo. You didn't really care for the quiz, but the test results were coming in today. So you eagerly waited for class to end to see your results.

The bell rung and you immediately ran out to check out what place you were in.

YOU WERE IN FIRST???

"Woah, [name]! Thats really impressive!"

Hairo complimented you.

"Uh, well. I just guessed everything actually.."

"Well thats some amazing guessing skills!"

Kaidou put his hand on your shoulder. And gave you a thumbs up. It looked like those anime's where the best friend of the mc was trying to encourage the mc. You didn't know what to react to Kaidou's gesture so all you did was smile sincerely at him.

You thought about how you ended up ranking first and getting the highest score in the overall test results ever.

"What the hell kinda food did I eat..? AM I A SUPERHUMAN? No, probably the dark reunion."

"No you idiot. I helped you."

"I never thought [last name] would make it to the top honestly.."

A random dude from your class said. You barely know the guy, and you already wanted to punch him.

"Of course not, not without my help."

You were getting a lot of attention, which Kusuo didn't like or want so he went to the bathroom and just watched you through clairvoyance.

"[last name]! You're amazing! You even managed to surpass Teruhashi, which is impossible to do!"

"Well.. You know what they always say.. The impossible is always possible if you find a way..?"

Teruhashi, stared at the board. Disbelief written all over her face.

Someone.. Had beaten her..? The perfect pretty girl..?

There was no way.

You were an average person, and she was the most perfect most prettiest girl in the multiverse.

So how..

"No way..! This can't be real..! I need to find [last name], now!"

Teruhashi spotted you in a crowd with people congratulating you.

"Oh wow, Teruhashi is here!"

"Hello [name]! I wanna congratulate you for making it at the very top! You're pretty and smart, you know?"

"Thank you so much Kokomi! But you know, you're way more smarter and prettier than me! I just guessed the answers on the test so I don't really deserve it.."

"Guessed..? [name] GUESSED THE ANSWERS? Yet she still beat me..?"

Her shine was flickering, you wondered if you said something that ticked off the girl.

"You want to go for a walk, [name]?"

"Sure!"

𝟹

"Then, Teruhashi started to ask a few weird questions.. Like if I had some sort of intimate relationship with you? The funniest question after all of them was definitely her asking if I knew how to hack and if I had hacked a school system before! She was definitely fuming mad at me!" You laughed.

Kusuo just smiled as you told your story even if he knew everything that happened because he was watching you, to of course, make sure you were safe and Teruhashi wasn't planning something bad. He had gotten used to walking home with you most of the time and telling him stories about your day whether if it was boring or not, even if he already knew what happened.

Kusuo tried everything to make sure your day wasn't boring, he wanted you to be happy, and he knew what made you happy, since he has his mind reading abilities.

Suddenly, Kusuo suddenly froze while you reached his house and mid conversation.

"Kusuo? Are you okay?"

"I'm sensing something bad."

"Oh no! What do you think it is..?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well, I can stay over your house until the feeling is gone!"

"Thanks."

He opened the gate in his house and took off his shoes, which you followed.

He entered his home and saw his grandparents and his brother. So this was the bad feeling.

"Ku-Chan! Welcome back home!"

"Hmph. Whatever."

His grand father didn't seem very affectionate, or expressive. Or maybe you unintentionally interrupted on their family only meeting.

"Hello Kusuo! Long time no see."

Kusuo had a frown on his face, clearly unhappy to see his brother.

"Oh? And who is this? Is she your girlfriend?"

"You know what you're doing, Kusuke."

His brother chuckled and stared at Kusuo.

"Well, you both should sit down. Can't just be standing there all the time now."

His grandmother looked so young, yet his grandfather looked so old. You admired the huge difference between his grandparents.

And his brother.. He was a little handsome. And as Kusuo read your thoughts about his brother, he frowned even more.

"Oh? Kusuo, I thought your girlfriend was Mikoto?"

"She's not my girlfriend."

"No, it's Kokomi Teruhashi!"

His grandpa argued back.

"What!? No! Mikoto is a very lively and beautiful woman! She is perfect for Kusuo."

"No! Teruhashi Kokomi is the perfect wife for Kusuo!"

"Oh c'mon grandma and grandpa, clearly Kusuo is dating whoever that is."

"Shut up."

"Huh? I don't really think deciding and debating who Kusuo's partner is is nice.." You defended.

The household was suddenly silent. Well, for people without mind reading powers.

Kusuo could hear everyone's every thought. He could hear you overthinking and being anxious about making the mood awkward and/or ruining it.

𝟹

You excused yourself and went back to your home shortly after.

"She was such a nice lady.." Kusuo's grandma commented.

"She is." Kusuo says, a hint of a smile in the corner of his lips. Which Kusuke noticed and teased him for it.

"Don't think of it in a wrong way. I'm saying it in a friend type of way."

"Yes Kusuo, and I'm a psychic."

I feel like plot is escalating too fast bru 😞😞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
6.5K 118 18
~ѕтory connecтed тo deιтy'ѕ lιgнт~ The final and confusing reincarnation of (Y/N) is born during an awful time. Her grandmother has told her stories...
289K 15K 38
Mirio, Hado and Tamaki have adopted a lowerclassman. However, after he receives a kiss when she thinks he's asleep, she confesses that she has feelin...
735 48 6
This is the story of two different people from two different countries, Where they r bond in political marriage bound by many circumstances tradition...