Kisses and wounds

By VillageIdiot7

"Little miss independence doesn't know that she's my Canvas" His POV "He haunts me, hunts me, hurts me and m... More

INTRO
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight.
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-Five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy- eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One hundred

Twenty-six

13 2 0
By VillageIdiot7

Isaac's POV

Saturday, 4:39 AM

¨I will give him a piece of my mind when he comes back.¨ I mumble back to Shawn.

My phone chimes loudly.

"Is that him?" Shawn questions with cocked brows.

"No, it's Robin. He says that Karen is not at her home nor is she at the club."

"Maybe they rented an apartment and moved in together." Shawn mumbles, theoretically.

My face pales up. I'm not going to stand this. I can't sit and see my only family ruin his life like this. I...

Shawn's phone rings.

"Hello?" He answers, shooting a hopeful glance at me. I approach him.

"This is the Alexandria Aswan medical institution. And we are calling to let you know that Ivan got into a terrible accident and is being taken care of from here."

"What are they telling you?" I ask him, not much concerned. I'm just worried about Ivan, that's all I care about for now.

"Ok, thank you. We'll be there in a minute."

Shawn's last sentence worries me.

"You're gonna tell me who the fuck that was." I say, out of wrath.

"First calm down, okay?"

"Was it Ivan? Where the fuck is he?"

Shawn exhales, he looks shaken by the news he's processing. I sigh, rotating my head in different directions. I'm nervous.

"Ivan...he got into an accident." Shawn, faces away and shuffles around a bit before coming back in front of me.

"What?" I ask him, not sure of what I just learnt.

"He's been taken to Alexandria Aswan medical institution."

"What?"

"Let's go see him." He seizes my arm and tries to drag me with himself. I resist.

"Ivan got into an accident?" "Why did they call you then? Why not me?"

"Is that what the real serious matter is right now? Ivan got into an accident."

My lower lips quiver and my hands are shaky and have softened. God, not Ivan. It's maybe not as terrible as Shawn made it sound.

I take my car quickly and drive off to my worst nightmare influence. I hate this place, I gotta admit it. It holds so many memories, those that I don't want to retrieve.

"You sure you can do this man?"

I roll eyes at him and my jaw muscles connect with each other. I'm a bit angry. I trace my jawline with my hand step out of the car. Shawn follows me while trying to contact the person that told us where Ivan was, a while ago.

"Hello? We're here to see Ivan." Shawn puts on speaker as to let me hear of their conversation too.

"He's in the emergency room. Nobody's allowed inside." She tells us.

I know where that is and I also know how to break the rules. I slide into the emergency room and spot Ivan in one corner. I don't have much time left until his doctor's arrival so I just seize this opportunity.

"Isaac." He winces painfully.

"Hey!" I say, glad that he's okay. "What happened?"

I hold his hand and rub my thumb on his smashed knuckles. His face is full of bruises.

"Karen...(coughs) Karen played me. You were right."

My jaw drops. I can't believe that she'd go this far. I shake my head and clench my jaw.

"Will you make it through." I ask, to reassure myself.

Ivan smiles at me and cups my right hand between his hands.

"I'm not leaving you." He sighs with some complications."And I promise to never go back to that club again."

I smile and kiss his knocked-off knuckles, and brush his forehead hair away from his face. The nurses take him away for some tests and then some escort me to the waiting room. Shawn and I wait patiently for any feedback. Any.

A cheeky smile flushes on my face as I wipe a tear that had rolled down my cheek. Breaking down is something I rarely do , I guess it explains why my eyes respond negatively to it. They're red.

"He's going to be fine, Shawn." I tell him, reassuring myself. "He talked to me."

I sit down and hold my head. I'm so grateful that he didn't break a limb or die at the impact. He survived, for me. Just for me.

I don't realize that Shawn's gone until he comes back an hour and half with two coffee cups and a large blue duvet.

"Here." He says handing me the coffee as he covers me with the duvet, however, I shove it aside and he cocks his eyebrows. "Man, Nicholas told me that you'd not accept this."

"Thanks Shawn." I say. One thing that I love about my voice is that even when I am being gentle, I always sound dominant.

"It's fine. And also, I brought some company!"

I try hard to master my emotions and hold my wrath inside me. I will fail. I am going to fail. Trisha and Nicholas walk in. Trish is in her cute pink pajamas where Nicholas is in a black tuxedo with a very long overcoat. Trisha looks pale and weak, some of her hair is stuck to her face with tears shading from her almond chiseled eyes.

"What happened?" She asks, with a shaky voice. Now everyone can tell that she's been crying. Shawn's about to hug her and comfort her but I remember that we're in public and that I should probably be the one that comforts her.

I walk to her and wrap my arms around her. She buries her face in my chest. Each of her light sobs collide with my chest, fighting for entrance.

"It's gonna be okay, baby girl." I clear my throat. "I got you." I kiss her forehead .

I wonder who needs to be comforted more, right now. That's the last one of my worries though.

I caress the hair at the back of her head soothingly with one arm as the other gently holds her protectively against me. Shawn looks at us. His gaze is inoffensive but It sure doesn't look very friendly either. Smolder, I guess that's the word.

_______________________________
Trisha's POV

I cook some pasta with cheese and meatballs for Ivan and the rest of the boys. For a fact, I'm sure that Mr.De Vil has eaten days ago. His dreamy face looks so starved and I have to make my stupid ass useful. I make sure to pack some marshmallows for Ivan.

Nicholas waits for me outside, almost pleased by that self moment of his. He never smiles, and I'd understand him if he said that he'd never do. He's way too serious.

"Let's go Sir." I tell him, closing the car behind me.

The engine roars lightly as he drives off. I got time to shower and change into pink top with petal sleeves and loose blue jeans and some sneakers. My hair is straight down to my back and a cute hairband holds it in place.

We get in hospital, I'm two steps ahead of Nicholas who seems to catch his breath.

I walk in the waiting hall, right in front of Ivan's room.

A nurse gets out of it at that same moment.

"What's the situation?" Isaac asks, clipping her to the wall. I feel the chills for her.

"The doctor is coming, she knows the situation." She manages to tell him. How brave of her. I could have just fainted.

"I brought some..." I don't finish my sentence. Isaac cuts me through.

"Doctor, what's going on? Is Ivan awake? Can we see him?"

"Sir_" He takes his glasses off and runs a hand down his oval. "Your brother had haemorrhage. We could not save him."

I drop everything.

_________________________
A/N: I am so sorry guys. It just had to do this for the book to keep going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 817 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
Jacqui's Story By renae_tay

Mystery / Thriller

428 38 19
My names Jacqui, and I have a secret... I can see ghosts and speak to them... People want me dead I'm running away from them, never looking back...
15.1K 267 24
Unknown " Did you not like my gift ?" He messaged over whatsapp . "No" I responded to the unknown man behind the phone number , "Why ?" He asked . I...
14.6K 824 11
In which a bittersweet girl ruins the sanity of a teacher.