The Siren Killer (ultrakill X...

By ilalebisap

V1 is the first ever machine that is created by humanity using siren technology(A.K.A the cube), unlike ship... More

[PROLOGUE]///THE WORLD LOOKS WHITE
[START]///DISCOVERY
[FIGHT]///CHILD OF MAN
[LIVE]///LIKE HUMAN OR MACHINE
[EXTRA]///THE CYBERGRIND
[REUNION]///ALLIES OR FOES
[FEATHER]///LIKE FATHER WE FLY
[PANDEMONIUM]///BLESSED & POSSESSED
new cover? (outdated)
[ORDER]///THE WILL OF MAN
new cover? part 2 (outdated)
[MONSTER]///WHO ART IN HELL
update about the cover
[AWAKEN]///O' WARRIOR OF LIBERATION
[SHOWDOWN]///DEUS VS MACHINA
[EPILOGUE]///THE WORLD LOOKS RED
what makes you interested in this story? + news
[NOBLE]///SOUL SURVIVOR
[CHARISMA]///WAIT OF THE WORLD
[FINALE]///KNIGHT OF STEEL
Blank Page

[COLD WORLD]///REQUIEM OF THE SEA

865 17 9
By ilalebisap

What happened?

"What the hell happened?!": V1.

"Piece of shit! why did a beam suddenly appear?!": V1.

"Mf Enterprise 'aint herself.": V1.

They all (Azur Lane, Sakura Empire) got teleported to a place full of iceberg, presumably antarctica.

"Now, where am i?": V1.

Suddenly a bright arrow, traveling at super sonic speed (i don't know if the arrow travel that fast, i just wanna buff her), is going to V1 direction. Fortunately, because of the sound it makes when it breaks the sound barrier, V1 is able to dodge it.

"The fuk?": V1 said before turning behind it, it sees Enterprise standing on an iceberg while holding her bow.

"Bro, i'm not your enemy. Did you have amnesia?": V1.

Enterprise did not listen because they are like 300 meters away and send a bunch of planes to attack V1.

"Alright then, but don't start crying when you lose.": V1.

Javelin and Laffey are separated from the main fleet and encounter Ayanami again. Before they can come to an understanding, Ayanami's fellow destroyers take her away to safety while Belfast arrives to retrieve Javelin and Laffey.

"This world we live in--since when has it become so complex?": Enterprise.

"We face a common enemy, but for some reason, our guns are pointed at each other.": Enterprise.

A sakura tree is blooming in the middle of the void,

"I... Why...?": Enterprise said while looking down.

Then, a child laugh can be heard faintly. Enterprise look behind her and see two child, the right one has a brown hair and the left one has white hair, both are wearing a fox mask while holding each other hand. When Enterprise tried to approach them, they dissapear.

"Oh, they're still lost in their concerns."

"They're always together, but when they cry, they cry alone."

"They're both clumsy, that's what. Just like you." A fox lady with a weird purple eye and is holding an umbrella turn to look at Enterprise.

Enterprise is staring at her.

"Have we... met?": Enterprise.

The fox lady shakes her head.

"But there is a connection. We were born with the memories of warships embedded in us."

"A distant sea, beyond the boundaries of time itself, Braiding together countless emotions."

"Please do not forget that within you, lies the prayers of humanity." (remember this line, this will be important.)

The fox lady dissapear and a fox mask is on the ground.

The scene shift to Kaga waking up.

"She's awake!": Yamashiro.

"Nee-san!": Kaga, she wakes up like she just had a nightmare. making Yamashiro fell, Zuikaku rushes to Kaga.

"Kaga-senpai! You're badly hurt, please don't push yourself.": Zuikaku.

"Fifth carrier division? What happened?": Kaga said while looking to her left.

Some girls that Kaga sees are either asleep or just resting.

"I was fighting the Grey Ghost and, and...": Kaga said, suddenly a blue, flower shape hair pin dropped into Kaga hands.

"Dear sister... Yes... Where is Akagi-nee-san?!": Kaga.

Zuikaku look down.

"She's...": Zuikaku.

"Hmph! Zuikaku is paying too much attention to Kaga!": Shoukaku.

"As her big sister i'm lonely!": Shoukaku.

"We still haven't found Akagi.": Souryuu.

"The rest of the separated ones have mostly regrouped.": U.I.C (UnImportant Character, at this point i'm to lazy to search up their name).

"If she's still not found, then...": U.I.C.

"Did Grey Ghost really...?": U.I.C.

"It's too early to give up! We have to search harder.": Hiryuu.

"But it's not like we can hang around here for as long as we please. This is a dangerous area, We need to leave.": U.I.C.

"Also, there is one more issue.": Souryuu.

The Scene shows the Siren ship that Atago and Takao is standing on.

"The mass-produced Sirens have shut down.": Atago.

"Not just one, but all of them...?": Takao.

The scene shift back to Zuikaku (and everyone else there).

"Is this related tot he weird way the ocean is right now?": U.I.C.

"Perhaps it is because the connection to Orochi has been severed.": Souryuu.

"Losing the black mental cube was a big loss...": U.I.C.

"If you think about it, though, this project Orochi thing...": Shoukaku.

"Shoukaku?": Hiryuu.

"The black mental cube, how we control the Sirens... None of those things were explained to us properly.": Shoukaku.

"Come on, Shoukaku, at a time like this...?": Hiryuu.

"And that force field-type enchantment? Or whatever, from Akagi-senpai, too.": Shoukaku.

"Too many secret, don't you think?": Shoukaku.

"The 1st Carrier Division senpai... What are they hiding?": Shoukaku.

Suddenly, a loud boom noises can be heard.

"What?!": Souryuu.

"What was that sound?!": Kaga.

The boom noises can be heard mutiple times and a bunch of airplanes can also being seen in the sky, although very far away.

"That's...": Zuikaku.

"Grey Ghost!": Kaga said while trying to stand up, but failed.

"Kaga-senpai! You're in no shape to fight her!": Zuikaku said while trying to stop Kaga from standing

"But-

But then, the airplanes are being destroyed one by one, at a fast rate.

"What?! Someone is destroying them?!": Souryuu.

"Who could it be?! And they are also fast at destroying them too!": Souryuu.

"Wait... is that...?": Shoukaku.

A blue tin can with wings is seen flying with the airplanes while destroying the planes around them, it's kinda hard to see it considering the distance between the fight and their position.

"That's... The camera head thing!": Shoukaku.

"What?! But isn't it on their side? Why did it attacked an ally Planes?": Hiryuu.

"i don't know... But it seems like something is off...": Shoukaku.

"Does it perhaps see something different?": Souryuu.

"What do you mean?": Hiryuu said before turning to see her.

"I remember seeing Grey Ghost for a split second before being teleported here, and She has glowing yellow eyes...": Souryuu.

"What does that have to do wi-

Before she could finish her sentence, another loud boom is heard. But this time, it makes their surrounding shakes (specifically, the iceberg). And a red explosion can be seen from where the planes is.

"What now?!": Kaga.

"Wait... That's the same explosion that almost made us lose!": Hiryuu.

"Something must have happened with Grey Ghost to the point where that thing uses its explosive.": Souryuu.

"Bitch, i am about to make you go un-alive, oh frick. I'm not allowed to do that.": V1.

Enterprise is preparing for another shot.

"Can't hit me, your aim sucks.": V1.

Enteprise shot V1, missing entirely because V1 dashes.

"Now my turn sucker prize": V1.

V1 pulled its sharpshooter and spin it horizontally. After a few second, V1 shoot Enterprise, but suprisingly, Enterprise didn't dodge.

"Bitch still doesn't want to dodge huh?": V1.

I forgot to say, Enterprise clothes are a bit missing since V1 shot her mutiple times.

Enterprise sends another wave of planes to attack V1.

"You never learn did you? 'cuz you never went to school? Or 'cuz you're not you?": V1.

V1 slams to fall faster (it's called slams right?), because of how fast V1 slams, the planes can't actully hit it.

The moment it touches the ground, it slides and immediately jump to transfer the vertical speed into a horizontal speed. Yea.

The scene shift to the Azur Lane fleet.

"We've tracked down the main Sakura Empire fleet.": Helena.

"So we have to do this.": Cleveland said, her eye looks like she has seen something she shouldn't (V1 is good at traumatizing people).

"Yes. The power of the iren that they control is too dangerous.": Wales.

"If we let them go now, this situation could get far worse.": Wales.

"There's no other way... This is war.": Hornet.

ok so uh... i kinda rushed this episode cuz i completely forgot this story exist so... let me summarise the ending. The whole "V1 beat Enterprise" thing is supposed to happen, but it didn't fit well in the story. So V1 can't beat Enterprise NOT because she is too powerful, but because V1 can't kill her. And yeah, beside that, everything else happened like the canon. Although i want to mention another important sentence.

"We were built to fight, not to destroy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.7K 27
The world is at war,the race known as the sirens have come from the unknown and have destroyed cities and killed many people,to counter such a threat...
56.2K 713 21
"Destiny always gives you a chance to make your life a better, but it never speaks about its intentions..." ???: "My fate may be set in stone, but I...
41.4K 777 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
77.9K 2K 67
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...