Changing Lanes

By MagicMaloo

46-year-old retired Australian race car driver, Gareth Canmore has just gone through a messy divorce. While e... More

You're a Pathetic Excuse for a Man
Strong Black Coffee

Never Drive Home Drunk

34 2 0
By MagicMaloo

He struggled to keep his eyes open and focus as he drove back to where he was staying after hitting the local bar after work, he was one of the commentators for the country's top motor racing category.

His ex wife Nicole, had made his week almost unbearable.

The weather was bad, raining heavily as the car's windscreen wipers worked hard to keep the ever relentless rain that lashed down on the windscreen making it near impossible to see.

"I'll be fine...I was a racecar driver, this is easy! I just need to..."

He didn't see the hitchhiker until it was too late...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 38.9K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
124K 16.3K 35
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
233K 14.9K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...