π‘Ίπ’Œπ’Šπ’π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’‘ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝑯�...

By mireux_hee

"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but somet... More

Intro ~
Story details
About my life ~ Chapter 1
New experience~ Chapter 2
More Interactions ~ Chapter 3
Comfort ~ Chapter 4
His feelings ~ Chapter 5
Thoughts of moving out ~ Chapter 6
Plans ~ Chapter 7
Little moment ~ Chapter 8
Kissings / Making out ~ Chapter 9
Important Notice
Moving out ~ Chapter 10
🌼HBD- Sunoo🌼
Birthday ~ Chapter 11
Anger ~ Chapter 12
Fervent ~ Chapter 13
Doubts & Questions ~ Chapter 14
About you ~ Chapter 15
Date/Lies ~ Chapter 16
Abusive ~ Chapter 17
Clues ~ Chapter 18
Half truth ~ Chapter 19
About him ~ Chapter 20
Invitation ~ Chapter 21
Sinking hearts ~ Chapter 22
Care & Love ~ Chapter 23
Closure ~ Chapter 25
Mutual Fervent ~ Chapter 26
Lovers ~ Chapter 27
NEW BOOK!!

The trip ~ Chapter 24

1K 43 23
By mireux_hee

SUNOO'S POV

Finally we arrived at our destination and it's already night time. The competition will be held at Nami island and we are staying in a Guest House which our college managed for the students to stay for 3 days. The guest house is in rural areas. That's all the details Jungwon gave me before getting on the bus.

Heeseung hyung sat next to me, off course he ain't letting me sit with anyone else. He took a window seat which I wanted to take but gave up when I saw his Bambi eyes shooting sparkles at me the moment they saw me walking inside the bus for a seat and his manly hand telling me to sit down next to him. How can someone say no to those eyes and that handsome face. "Hahh!! He's gonna be a death of me one day." I signed and said to myself. He held my hand all the way to our destination, keeping his head on my shoulder which I was supposed to do but he is sleeping as if he didn't slept last night like a sloth. So, that's how we all arrived. I noticed another guest house next to ours with many students from different colleges, they must be on a trip too. That's what I thought.

We were assigned our rooms with the person we knew and I got a big room where me, Niki, Jungwon and Jake hyung will stay.

Sunghoon, Jay, Heeseung hyung and Beomgyu hyung is staying together. Beomgyu hyung's team had also taken the part in music competition.

We had a balcony at the back of our room. I went out to the balcony to take a look. As I went out a fresh breeze blowed inside the room touching my skin and my face giving a refreshing vibe and the smell of flowers along with breeze refreshed my mind. I can see a river along with trees and piles of bushes around it, that place was a little far from our guest house but can be seen through naked eyes. The moonlight shining on the river is making it prettier and more calming for my eyes, I can look at it all night. Maybe I can take Heeseung hyung there before we leave this place.

Jungwon - " You are thinking about going there with Heeseung hyung right?" *he said standing next to me looking at the river.*

Sunoo - " Hmm.. I want to. How did you know that?"

Jungwon - " Cause our minds are filled with them, i think about Jay hyung too." *he said smiling.*

Sunoo - "Jungwon-ah, Let's do our best tomorrow."

Jungwon nodded his head and we went back inside, not to our surprise Jake hyung and Niki is discussing about sports. Our night went by just listening to these two talk over the same topic and bickering all night.

.

.

Next morning 8:30 a.m.~

Sunoo - " Aaaaaa..... we are late." * I screamed in panic waking up other 3.*

I threw a pillow at Niki and on other 2 boys who sat down in shock.

Sunoo - " We are getting late. We are supposed to be on the ground at 9 and we have only half hour."

Jungwon - " No way. We have only 2 bathrooms attached to our room."

Jake - " Nauurrr wayyy.... I'm going inside." *him and Niki occupied both of the bathrooms as their beds were closer to it.*

Sunoo - " Nooo you betrayers." *I banged on the door telling both of them to hurry up.*

.

Somehow we all managed to get ready at 9 and went down. I saw other students preparing for the competition in the field of guest house. Some setting up the sounds and mics on the stage and some decorating the area.

Jungwon - " I'm hungry, let's eat something."

We all went inside the guest house since there's a big dining table and a small cafeteria.

As I went inside my breathe got stuck in my lungs, I saw him walking towards me smiling, he was wearing a dark blue shirt and black wide leg jeans. "Handsome" that's all I could say to him, how can someone look so good in the morning also it's my first time seeing him wearing different color shirt other than black and white. And here I am wearing a simple black tshirt with brown denim jacket and brown jeans. He looks so good on those clothes. I felt butterflies in stomach as he came closer to me and kept his hand on my waist giving me a side hug and kissing on my forehead.

Heeseung - " Stop looking like a meal. I might leave my breakfast and eat you."
*my eyes widened and I kept my hand around his lip to stop him from saying any further.*

Sunoo - " Hyung, they can hear you." *said in whisper.*

Heeseung - " So what. I said what I want to do." *said in low tone.*

Sunoo - " Uh.. I'm hungry. Let's go now." *I said dragging him inside along with our friends."

We met our other group friends. After having a breakfast we heard an announcement from the outside. Everyone went out and saw the president of music department on the stage he informed us to get ready for the competition as it will begin in an hour.

.

.

1 p.m~ .

The music competition started late because of some instrumental issue. But i heard other's talking that the students from other guest house helped them. Overall many girls and boys had taken parts. Some were solo and some were in group. It's almost dark now. Finally our name was announced and we were the last one to perform. The song that we had chosen is " Blue & Grey - BTS."

.

.

Since the moment I have kept my feet in the stage we stood in a little curved line and I can see him clearly.

No, all i could see is him, he looked so mesmerizing and handsome, the white lights shining on him giving that aesthetic boyfriend vibe plus he is wearing a blue shirt so why won't he give that vibe anyone would fall in love with him and I felt a slight prick in my heart which I cannot describe in words.

He can attract anyone he wants either a girl or a boy, his black locks falling on his thick black eyebrows exposing his forehead, his veiny hands holding the mic and his thin pink moving lips. Whenever he hitted the high notes his Adam's apple and his exposed chest were the only place where my eyes kept landing without my conscience. My cheeks were burning red and I was afraid that I might ruin the song, I was afraid the way my heart beated so fast everytime his part came, never knew he could sing so well. I can't look away from him. I can't take my eyes off of him. He is too good to be looked away. I can see him like that all day. How can someone be so dangerous from inside yet looks so warm and soft from outside.

I'm confused if I should be glad to have him or should I be afraid of him. Anyways, we are together and I can't seem to go back to how my life was, he won't let me go. I know it's a bit messy in our relationship and he is not normal but I'm fine with it.

Our song ended in a blink of an eye, I wanted to stay on the stage with him a little bit more and a little bit longer. We went down and stood next to eachother my eyes were still on him, we were holding hands and he was smiling at me, i smiled back. There's something in that smile that I can't figure out, with that smile of his he looks so warm yet there's something hidden behind that smirk and that smile.

Jake hyung, Jay hyung and Niki sang "Know me- Gemini." I loved the way they sang. The song was perfect for their voices, it's the first time I'm seeing the different side of our friends and they amaze me. These people's are perfect and I feel like I'm the only imperfect one among them.

.

.

9 p.m.~

The winner announcement time came. Seniors of Music department group were the one's who was going to select the winners.

All this time my mind was occupied by the person standing next to me. Girls were drooling over him while observing him from up to down as if they are ready to eat him. Some even came towards him standing next to his side and trying to start a conversation which mostly he ignored and I was glad about that but since some where from his class he talked to them. I don't mind it but i felt jealous when he responded them with smile and even laughing at some of their talks which I didn't find funny at all.

" Ugghh... I wish I could tell them to fucking leave my man alone. I mean i can make him laugh and smile why are you all being such a pain in ass. Sadly I can't say that." Frustrated me kept looking at stage even though I couldn't concentrate at all but the senior is going to announce the winners soon.

.

.

Senior - " So the 1st price goes to TXT."

Heeseung hyung's friends won the first price. We congratulated and cheered for them when they received the price.

Senior - " The 2nd group winner is - Wait. *everyone got confused about what suddenly happened.*

Senior - " Actually there's 2 group winners for the 2nd position. And they are - Blue & Grey song team and Know me song team."

My eyes widened and I couldn't believe my whole group won the 2nd price even though we had different songs. Is it destiny that we all 7 are meant to be friends forever. It's sad we all didn't got the free trip but it's not that bad either, i mean our college fees will be covered by the college authority. We got a trophy at the stage. While getting all hyped up with happiness we had a group hug in stage and others cheered for us.

After announcing other winners. We were all about to leave but the last few words of our senior took our attention and we all stood in our place.

Senior - " Before you all go, we have a one more special performance left to do. It was unplanned and prepared at the last moment but he wanted to do it for his someone special. So I would like to invite Lee Heeseung on the stage."

Him? Why him? I heard his name called out on the stage and why didn't he told me that he is going to perform. I looked at our friends asking for an explanation but they shrugged their shoulders saying they don't know about this.

We stood on our place looking at him. He spoke.

END OF SUNOO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeseung - " The song that I'm going to sing today is like a proposal and a confession. Something that I never did even though we were together for some quite time."

The whole audience gasped when they heard that Heeseung have got someone he love and Sunoo knew that this topic is going to be a headline of the week, yet they started to cheer for him again telling him to confess it now. Sunoo looked at his boyfriend and that same feeling came back, the one he felt on stage few moments before.

(Author - Imagine you all readers.)

Heeseung - " I'm sorry I never proposed you. This song is for you and here I go."
.
.
.
One touch and you got me stoned
Higher than I've ever known
You call the shots and I follow
Sunrise but the night's still young
No words, but we speak in tongues
If you let me, I might say too much
.
.
Your touch blurred my vision
It's your world, and I'm just in it
Even sober I'm not thinkin' straight
.
.
Cause I'm off my face, in love with you
I'm out my head, so into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh
.
.
Can't sleep 'cause I'm way too buzzed
Too late, now you're in my blood
I don't hate the way you keep me up
.
.
Your touch blurred my vision
It's your world, and I'm just in it
Even sober I'm not thinkin' straight
.
.
'Cause I'm off my face, in love with you
I'm out my head, so into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh
.
.
Ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
.
.
'Cause I'm off my face, in love with you
I'm out my head, so into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh
By you, ooh-ooh-ooh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeseung kept looking at Sunoo until he finished the song.

SUNOO'S POV

There he goes again making me question my own words that i thought before about him. Everytime he acts like this, i always find myself back in love with him. Tears flowed down on my cheeks, probably my nose turning red now. All this time when i heard him singing, my mind and my heart was captivated by him and it still is. A surge of happiness and calmness has covered my pounding heart when i heard that serenic voice. I felt as if my body has gotten paralyzed on it's place when I heard him singing that song, it's my favourite one.
The ecstasy of falling in love with him is something I can't explain but it's a very beautiful feeling.

Before I met Heeseung hyung, I thought love was definitely not for me. It was something other people had and felt. Something that I had saw in movies and in TV shows that's all I knew about love. I tried loving the same way but got betrayed and then I realised maybe it was just a mere mistake I made in past and definitely not actual love. To me love felt more like a dream than a reality. Heeseung hyung turned those dreams into a beautiful reality.

And now when I'm with him, love is so much more tangible. Never knew i could reach out for love and touch it or feel it within myself, that feeling of falling in love with everything he does is something I want to keep it and store it in every corner of my heart.
Heeseung hyung gave me something i had forgotten in the past but he did exactly as i wanted to receive.

Giving me the kind of confession that i thought i would never get in this life, a love that i craved for, a kind of person i never thought i would find, a person who will be proud to accept me in front of everyone. I wish to hold onto this moment and listen to his voice again and again while looking at those beautiful eyes.

A gush of wind blew covering Heeseung hyung's beautiful eyes who closed it and smiled widely as he opened them looking at me.

Now I'm helplessly in control of him.

END OF SUNOO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeseung - " I love you and I'm sorry for things I did. I have always loved you even before you knew Sunoo."

The audience clapped for him whistling and shouting in excitement. Few girls from the audience were clearly disappointed at the news but many of them were happy for him. Heeseung went down the stage maintaining an eye contact with Sunoo. It was a pitch black where Sunoo was standing with his friends. Heeseung hugged the younger one.

Sunoo hugged him back hiding his face in older one's chest. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and then breaking the hug to look up at him. Heeseung looked at younger one holding both of his hand eagerly waiting for Sunoo's response of his proposal.

Sunoo - " I love you too hyung."

Heeseung brought his face close to Sunoo almost about to kiss him but stopped on his way when he heard someone calling younger one's name.

- "Sunoo."

.

.

Sunoo - " Wh- What are y-you d-doing here? *he looked towards the person*

Heeseung - " Who?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wrote the whole chapter last night. Don't know if it turned out to be that good or not but I'll make sure you like the next one. I'll upload that chapter tonight or maybe tomorrow as I have already wrote the half of the next chapter. And if I can't tomorrow upload tomorrow I'm sorry for that.

Please leave a vote ❤️ and a comment. As it encourage me to write more and update the chapters faster. Thank you so much. Take care everyone. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 11.2K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
17.6K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterγ…£stray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
84.1K 3.3K 58
"Thank you for your help, Ms. Hwang. You're officially free from all trials of law," Agent Kim announced loud enough for Jaeyun to hear. That was all...