Sonic Prime: Pipp's adventure

By ItzPipp

Join Pipp Petals on her first adventure: on the hunt to find her big sis & unfortunately Nine's best pony fri... More

The Yoke's on You!

"Shattered..."

63 3 0
By ItzPipp

It is by sunset, birds called the filckies are flying around with wildlife chirping. the water is waving by the beach. there's palm trees, there's a cloud around in circles the top of the mountain.

Theres distant explosion. a blue hedgehog name Sonic the Hedgehog he would run around while collecting rings as it makes ringing sound. The palms trees move when Sonic runs by them.

Theres an indigo cat named Big, Sonic runs by big then Big spins around as his fishing pole flew up to the sky "Woah! Uhh... Uhh..." Sonic runs back and helps big to not spinning "Sorry Big, Sorry Froggy!" Sonic apologised as he begins to jog "Can't chat!- gotta go help our friends!" Sonic begins to run off leaving Big and Froggy behind.

Big begins to wave at Sonic after Sonic runs off" no problem Sonic!" big said with a smile. Froggy ribbits.

Sonic is running down the green hill path.

Home is where your friends are as they say..

Theres a scene of Amy, her bird flying next to her, Knuckles, Big, Tails, and Pipp Petals. There's a palm tree and a picnic rug on a ground.

And thats Green Hill, where the best beaches palm trees, and chili dogs! are just the tip of the ice burg.

Now the scene shows up where tails is saying his plane with Knuckles hanging onto a plane, and Amy sitting on the plane.

We've saved this place a million times from this Doofus...

The scene cuts to Eggman up of him doing a nefarious laughter.

The next scene is shadow in a sky speeding down towards to rock and smashes it. Pipp's wings would take her next to shadow.

And then there's Shadow..he has a sort-of-friend named Princess Pipp Petals, she's with me and my friends..Pipp's a pink Pegasus who's a Pop Star Princess of Zephyr Heights her big sister is Princess Zephyrina Storm but she likes being called Zipp. Pipp and Shadow usually don't hang out that much..its complicated more on them later.

Pipp and Shadow look at each other and gave a small nod, Shadow runs off, Pipp flapped her wings to help her follow Shadow.

The next scene is Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Rouge on top a loop

The fact is, we never lose!

Sonic begins to speed up on the mountian passing by a destroyed robot.

Sonic continues to run up the montian.

'Cause when you've got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!

Sonic arrives up to the mountian and stops at the entrance of the cave and stops him self running then he slides forward a little "Hey, guys! I made it!" Sonic smiled. Pipp landed besides him.

All of their friends are fighting the robots angrily ready to say: "You're both late!"

"Sonic, Princess Petals!" Eggman turns around and sees Pipp and Sonic at the entrance of the cave.

"Eggman!" Sonic smirked facing Eggman as his raise his hands close to each other. Pipp scowled angrily.

Eggman is next to the Paradox Prism with a robot behind him, and Cubot infront of th Paradox Prism.

"Just in time to watch me claim the Paradox Prism and transform your disgustingly green world into something more..."

Eggman's face shows up through the Paradox Prism "Me." he continues as he lets out a nefarious laughter.

Pipp through herself on the ground safely with her wings to guide her, Sonic lands safely stood protectedly behind her and let out a little: "Yawn!" Sonic does a motion of the yawn. His friends goes behind Pipp and himself ready to fight, Sonic moves his fist up. "Yep, I "yawned you, Eggman!." Sonic smirked.

Eggman begins to growl and points a finger at Pipp and the others but mostly at Sonic to yell: "CRUSH THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

Sonic and his friends begin to runs towards to robots. Sonic uses his speed ball towards to the robot as he makes a combat grunts as he crushes it.

The robots flys towards to knuckles, Knuckles punches a robot with his fist as he makes a combat grunts.

Rouge flew towards the robot and hits them with her foot.

Amy jumps up and crushes the robot with her hammer, the cyan filckie would fly off.

Tails flew with his two tails and he would shoot the robot with his machine.

lastly, Pipp flew up  to the robot, she jumps high and stabs the robot with her selfie stick as she combat grunts.

Sonic is speeding up towards to huge robot caterpillar, and he would hit it on the face and continues crushing the other robots.

The robot caterpillar went towards to Sonic" and he would flew off as the rings flew off "whoa!"

Tails flew towards Sonic and yelped "Sonic!" and grabs him on sonics wrist. Sonic would look up to Tails"yo, Tails!"

Sonic jumps of Tails' hand as he speed spins.

Sonic hits the robots and stands besides Knuckles while Knuckles is punching the robots.

"Knuckles! You okay, buddy?" sonic asked with his fists up while Sonic punches the robots and he would look at him as he says.

The robots fly towards to then while shooting. "Nothing flusters me, Sonic..." Knuckles grunts as he grabs the robot with his hands, and he threw the robot towards to the other robots. Knuckles turns around while looking at Sonic over his shoulder "expect when you and Pipp are late!" Knuckles runs off. Sonic would place his fist on his hips raising eyebrows without noticing the robot caterpillar is crawling towards behind him.

Rouge flew towards to robot caterpillar "hiyah!" She let out a cry loud as she knocks down the robot caterpillar. Rouge turns around and sees sonic waving at her "thanks, Rouge!" Sonic smiled at the bat.

"Don't mention it. literally." Rouge fluttered.

Amy jumps up and crushes the robot with her hammer as she makes a exertion grunt. Amy would land infront of the cage where the filckies are trap in, amy would open it and she would stare at the filckies as sonic runs by "Amy!" Sonic called her smiling at her with his arm on a cage and his other arm on his hips raising his eyebrows, Amy glanced Sonic "Sonic, Where have you been!" Amy asked raising her eyebrows.

"Got a little sidetracked" Sonic respond. He begins to back up and speed spins towards to smooth long rock and speeds up and crushes the robots by kicking it.

Amy would exertion cry as she crushes a robot with her hammer.

One of the robots grabs Pipp's hoove she grunts as she tries to make a robot let go of her hoove by kicking it. Sonic notices, he would begin to speed spin and cursed the robot. Pipp's hoove  is now free, she reliefs "Thanks, Sonic!" Pipp thanked as she stretched her hoove to make sure it wasn't scratched anywhere luckily: the Pegasus didn't have any injuries.

Sonic smiled in relief and replied No problem, Princess!"

Eggman would point a finger at the Paradox Prism "get that rock out of the ground!" Eggman yelled.

The robots are drilling to get the Paradox Prism out of the ground while robots are going towards the Paradox Prism.

Eggman pulled down his mustache with his hands and lowered his hands and walks towards his robot "Want something done, do it yourself." Eggman grinned to himself as he gets inside his robot and begins to control it.

Sonic speed spins and lands safely next to tails "Sonic, we don't know what the prism is capable of, be careful!" Tails began to panic while Sonic runs off.

Amy is running holding her hammer "if eggman wants it, it can't be good."

Sonic would speed run while looking over his shoulder then looks forwards "got it!"

Eggman controls a robots hand and grabs the Paradox Prism and tries to get it out of the ground. Eggman begins to laugh.

Sonic keeps on running forwards "Step away from the rock Eggman!"

"Not this time, you fool!" Eggman complained.

Sonic keeps on running forward while Eggman is trying to get the Paradox Prism out of the ground.

Sonic jumps up and speed spins.

"Sonic, wait!" Tails raises his hand worried.

The Paradox Prism starts to glow more. Pipp's green eyes widened as she saw the hedgehog's danger she started flapping her wings and caught up to Sonic.

"Sonic, Pipp no!" Amy, Rouge, Tails and Knuckles yell.

The explosion goes and they would flew off. They all froze in slow motion.

Sonic is now in a shatter space even lashanie is with him..interesting...while there's a otherworldy humming.

Eggman appears. "One say I'll destroy that hedgehogs, and the world will be a brighter place for it, lit by neon."

Tails appears after Eggman.

"As long as I'm around, you'll always have a wingman!"

Amy appears next.

"The forest is the most beautiful place on earth!"

Knuckles appears next and punches his fist.

"I don't need the details, just tell me who to smash."

Rouge appears last.

She chuckles "You may not like the way I do things, but I get things done!"

Amy unfortunately appears again?

"Hey, I may be the one who can bring everyone together, but there's only two hedgehogs they'll follow into battle."

Tails also unfortunately appears again, flying with his two tails.

"Heh heh, I don't need an amy when I've got friends like you, Sonic and Princess Pipp!"

Tails' voice echoes.

Eggman voice appears again...  "I will rule the world, and no rodents are going to stop me."

Amy's voice appears... Again!

"We'd follow you anywhere, Sonic and Pipp Petals"

Tails voice appears next again?

"Nothing could break our friendship, Sonic and Princess Pipp!"

Sonic and Pipp float in a whiteness.

...........................................

A smog appears. On a street, jagged blue volts flash. A glowing ball expands then burst. It leaves Sonic and Pipp  on all fours in a street. Sparks zap around Sonic's shoes and Pipp's Purple Music Note Cutie Mark fades out to her original Cutie Mark colour. Sonic stands up with a groan and places a hand on his head. Pipp gets up with a groan as she shakes her head out of the dizziness.

"That's a sonic boom of a headache!"

"Ugh.." Pipp groans.

Sonic hear a groan behind him and turns around and would see lashanie. "Pipp, Your here with me?!" Sonic asked, pointing a finger.

"Well duh..but I don't know how.." Pipp continued as they start walking in the city.

"Where.. are..we, Sonic? Pipp whimperd as she looked around.

"Uhh.." Sonic chuckled nervously.

A light hit Sonic and Pipp with a honking sound. They turned and screamed as the truck slams into Sonic, while Pipp manages to act and and jumps into a truck as she hangs on. Sonic hangs onto a front grill.

"Sonic!" Pipp called him. She helps him up they climb on top of the truck for them to see a view of the city.

"uh..."

a train passes over.

"watch out!"
Sonic yelled as they both quickly duck

"close one." Pipp gasped.

The truck turns and Sonic and Pipp fall off onto a moving sidewalk. The sidewalk turns and Pipp and Sonic  fall on that. "SONIC!" Pipp screamed as a robot broom catches Sonic and spins him around as he cried out. It then sweeps them onto a wall.

"Why can't I remember how I got here?"

Once Sonic got up Pipp flew over with her face in a sad tone. Sonic begins to poke his head with his arms crossed. "Think, Sonic, think!"

Pipp's ears perk up and glares at him. "You serious don't remember how we got here!"

Pipp yelled at Sonic she took a deep breathe.

"Your not the only one who can't remember..and-"

"whoa, what is up with my shoes?" Sonic questioned, not paying attention to Pipp.

He looks down at his shoes that sparks. He glances at Pipp and his eyes widened.

"What does it mean when you're Cutie Mark flows, Princess?" Sonic pointed out.

Pipp  raises her eyebrows. She looked down at her Cutie Mark and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....!" Sonic put a finger over Pipp's lips then she gently slat Sonic's finger of her lips to yell:"WHAT IN THE NAME OF IPHONE IS THIS?!"

"Did this never happen before in you're town Equrestria? Or Zephyr Heights whatever it was called?" Sonic lifted his hand under his chin.

Pipp shook her head firmly "Welp, I mean it did only happen once when me, Misty, Zipp, Izzy, Sunny and Hitch defeated Opaline and Misty got her Cutie Mark but we never knew what it meant"

Sonic and Pipp look around and call their friends' names.

"Tails? Amy?" Sonic yelled. "Knuckles, Rouge? Big?" He tuned to Pipp. "Nope, I ain't got anything: try you're friends."

"Misty?" Pipp yelled. "Zipp?, Sis, Izzy?, Sunny, Hitch?! Jazz?! Mom...?!" She sighed. "Nope"

On a sidewalk, Sonjc and Pipp trie to talk to the mobian citizens, but they all receive is nothing but blank stare with depressed look on their face like they lost the light in them. This annoys Pipp as she tried to talk to them.

"Hey, do you really know where we are?"

The mobian said nothing, but look away at her.

Pipp's ears go droopy in mad as she growls.

"uh, pardon me, what do you call this place?" Sonic asked the mobian.

The didn't reply back to him and looked up ahead instead.

"Are you ignoring us? You're ignoring us! Why are you ignoring us?!!!" Sonic groaned.

He leaned over the mobian to try to get them to talk, only for them to push him and walkpast him.

"why is everyone ignoring me?"

Residents stand on the moving sidewalks. Sonic and Pipp goes to the other side of the moving sidewalk.

"Can anybody give me and my friend a straight answer around here?"

Pipp noticed a mobian raccoon glanced at them and quickly looked away after being caught looking. Sonic noticed that as well.

"And your busy staring at nothing. Okay."

The raccoon quickly walked away. A loud blaring sound was made, causing the hedgehog and the Pegasus to cover their ears and look up.

"huh?"

They both start reading something that's floating above the city.

"Welcome to New Yoke City. Your welcome?"

"New Yoke City- What in the name of feathers is this?!" Pipp huffed. "Never heard of it. Has to be far from home."

"Wherebare the mountians, the beaches, the palm trees?" Sonic asked.

"Where's..Zipp..." Pipp ears goes droopy missing her big Sister.

Sonic and Pipp turns to see Big and Froggy, Pipp ears perk up and they begin to smile.

"Big! Froggy!" Sonic quickly hugs big, surprising him. Pipp was about to join in when she notices Big looking at him funny while glancing around the area.

"whoa! Uh...!"

"I am glad to see familiar faces! I thought I was losing my rings, you know what I mean?" Sonic said, elbowing him.

But Big wasn't happy to see him, only that he's confused. Pipp starts to get a feeling like... He doesn't know them.

"what is going on here? Are you wearing pants?"

"Uuh..Sonic..i don't think big-" Pipp was cut of by a sudden spotlight hits her, Sonic, Big and Froggy Pipp whimperd hiding behind Sonic as Big immediately puts his hands up.

"Unidentified citizens. Alert! Alert!"

A chopper arms flies down. Everyone scatters as the chopper goes down to Sonic and Pipp.

Big immediately runs off.

"Big! Dont go!" Sonic begged. "Big wait!"

orange robots flew down and surrounded them.

"you two are in the violation of city ordinance 27 B/6."

"Sorry I don't speak robots" Pipp's eyebrow raised as she glared at them.
"Whoever you guys are, you're messing with the wrong Princess and hedgehog!."

"by the authority of the chaos council, stand down or be disassembled."

a big robot brings out a cannon on its back.

"huh? Chaos council?" Pipp asked.

"chaos council. Sounds important. Give us a directions, and we'll take it from here."

Sonic was about to speed off when they suddenly stop, much to his shock.

"wha-? Whoaaaaaaaaaa!"

his shoes went out of control and he speed away.

"Sonic!" Pipp yelped as she flew her way over to catch up.

"whoaaaaaaaaa!"

The orange robots Chases them as Sonic and Pipp go through an alley. He fights to get control of his shoes with Pipp being dragged by the wind as she tried her hardest to control them she whimpered.

"whoa what's up with my shoes?" Sonic gasped.

"I had no ideaa- whoaaaaa!" Pipp screamed.

Sonic then smacks into the wall. Pipp managed to control her wings and catch up.

"ugh! I'm not used to all these walls. And where are my rings?"

A fireball lands nearby as the orange bots shoots at them. Sonic spins up and knocks them down.

"robots without filckies? Now, that's new."

"uh huh.. Interesting.."

more shots miss them and Sonic runs.

"Oh my hoovness... Sonic!"

Pipp yelled out and began to fly after sonic. The orange robots chases them through the dark city.

"whoa!"

they turn and the robots hit the wall. They dodge the truck that head towards another.

"wha- whaah! No, no, no, no, no, no!"

"Sonic slide!" Pipp demanded.

Sonic and Pipp slide down under the another truck and out the back. Flying orange robots keeps firing them. A round gun sight follow them.

"this is not working. We gotta get off the ground!"

Sonic grabs Pipp and jumps and both of them grab onto a train hanging from the tracks. The bots follow up the buildings. Sonic and Pipp dodged the shots.

"whoa! Aah!" Sonic yelped.

"Holy, Livestream's!" Pipp whimperd missing her phone.

the trains curves back down its track nearby a flying crane more a new level to place to the building. Sonic and Pipp spot it. Sonic and Pipp both swing and jump onto a building. He and her both start sliding and the robots chase between the building and the level coming down. Sonic and Pipp both stop at the edge. The new level then drops on the bot. Sonic and Pipp jump off just as the new level crushes them. Sonic and Pipp spin spin and lands on their feet and Pipp on her hooves.

they panted from all the chase they have to avoid.

what they didn't notice is that the camera are watching them as they appear on the screen. In a control room, someone watches them.

"smog, concrete, evil robots. It's like everything I have all in on place! Where are we?"

"Sonic..." Pipp pointed at something while she tears her gaze away.

sonic looked over and gasped.

"oh, no!"

they spot a checkerboard pattern.

"c-could it be..." Pipp voiced out struggling the words out.

Sonic grabs Pipp by her hoove and puts her behind his back. "Hold on tight.."

Sonic runs off with Pipp behind his back.

"please be wrong. please be wrong!"

Sonic speed upward the building and then spin and shoot into the sky. They turn and float above.

"The loop-de-loop..."

it is now on top of the building.

"hedgehogs pass..."

it is now a street.

"and they should be tails' lab!"

it is now made of concrete instead of wood.

"no..were..not..h-home anymore.." pipp frowned.

"aw, Tails, what happened?"

Before the Prism shattered

in green hill, Tails looked around then makes a turn in a tornado. Pipp is riding in the back with him as he flies towards to mountian.

"come on egghead, show me what you got" Sonic said.

the giant bot climbs on to a cliff, facing sonic.

"that's a spirit, rodent-the spirit of a loser!"

Eggman makes a bot slam its fist on Sonic, only for him to dodge and land on the rock wall.

"takes one to know one. Ha!"

he dodges again by spin dashing as eggman tries to smash. On the ground below, Knuckles and amy are battling against badniks.

"why do I feel like eggmans keeping us off the main stage?" Amy question with a suspicion.

Knuckles jumps down and land on a badnik.

"Eggman's got us fighting g th badniks so he can have sonic all to himself."

"let's go crash his show!" Pipp smirked as she landed next to them.

Amy, Pipp and Knuckles jump on the higher level and fight badniks along the way. Eggmans bot keeps missing Sonic and punches the rock wall with Sonic laughing.

"one scrambled egg, coming up."

Sonic spins and knocks the bot back to the edge as Eggman screams and groans through the bot. Tails and lashanie watches from the plane.

"hmm, I don't like this."

"me either, this kind of looks too easy.."

"Dr. Eggmans too smart not to realize how terribly positioned he is."

Tails pulls out his gadget to show the figure of eggmans bot as the red could be spotted on the head.

"it's almost like he's-"

Tails and Pipp let's out a sharp gasps.

"he's not in there." Tails said in unison.

"we have to warn Sonic now Tails!"
Pipp gasped.

Eggmans bot balances itself and does some move.

"quaking in your tiny shoes at the might of my eggcrusher? It's understandable. I'm rather astounding."

"in your dreams! You bring it, I break it, Eggman. That's the game, and im still the undefeated numero uno."

"then put your quills where your mouth is, unless you're scared!"

"no..no.." Pipp gasps.
"Tails turns the plane and shoots the eggcrusher.

"it's a trap, Sonic! It's a trap!" Tails shouted.

"he's tricking you!" Pipp yelled.

"I don't see a trap, though I guess by definition I wouldn't see s trap if there was one." Sonic replied with a thoughtful look.

Eggman cackles, making Sonic glare at him.

"something funny, Egghead?"

"you are! Watching to try to think with that two cent brain of yours is hilarious!"

"Sonic! You gotta listen! It's a trap!" Pipp shouted. "you have to listen! He's taunting you!"

Eggman groans and the eggcrusher shoots Tails and as a beam chases him Pipp, Knuckles and Amy watches from the ground.

"you're as stupid as your mutant two-tailed fox friend is ugly, especially your so-called stupid idiotic Pegasus Princess a sister of Zephyrina Storm who is never out in Green Hill she's never be a ruler of her kingdom same as her ugly pink Pop Star sister!"

Pipp began to water tears listening to Eggman's awful comments about her and her big sis.

Sonic begin to get angry after hearing him insult his friends.

"oh, you're really asking for it."

"yes... I am!"

"you can mess with me, egghead, but no on messes with my best friends!"

Sonic charges at the eggcrusher in speed.

"Sonic! nooooo!" Pipp screamed.

"Sonic!" Tails screamed.

Sonic runs off the cliff above the eggcrusher and spins down and knocks it off the edge, Tails, Pipp, Knuckles, and Amy watch it fall back. Sonic keeps spinning at it and drives it into a ground. The shockwave throws two residents back. Big drops the fishing pole and catches Froggy. Shadow sees the shockwave coming and it engulfs him. The eggcrusher forms a crater. A crack goes up the rock walls to the top of the mountian. The top exploded and leaves more cracks.

smokes rises from the crater. Sonic stands on the eggcrusher, looking surprised and looks in his hand.

"whoa! Didn't know I had in me"

he later grins and jumps in victory.

"what's what you get for messing with my friends, Egghead!"

he looks into a bot, only to find nothing in the machine glows light blue before it died down.

"huh? Wh-wheres eggman he must have ejected."

Sonic moved his head away from the inside of the bot.

"well, looks like we win again"

he looks up at them.

"Pipp! he's not even in here. Lame, right? Too chicken to face is in person. Whatevs! Couldn't have done just without us, buddies!"

frowning, Tails flies away while Pipp glared at her best friend with anger as her face turns red not before shouting that shocked Sonic, Knuckles, Amy.

"YOU IDIOTICCCCCC!" She screamed tears flooding her eyes.

"...P....Princ.." Sonic muttered before getting off the eggcrusher.

"whoa, Pipp looks upset, but I've never seen Tails this upset to before." Knuckles said, looking to where they were gone.

"and Tails never gets upset. Did you see how red Princess Pipp's face is? She's clearly mad this time." Amy added with worry.

Eggman peaks out from behind the tree and starts laughing.

"it worked! Without power of that blue buffoon, er would have had to dig for months. Thank you for the earthquake, Sonic, and thank me for my plan, which went off spectacularly."

"and it worked too!" Cubot added excitedly.

"of course it worked! I just said that! Ugh, lets go. Papa wants his Prism."

Orbot and Cubot fist bumps and follows Eggman. The mountian looms in a distance.

Sonic runs to Tails' lab with Pipp sadly following him and stops at the keypad by the door and types "1992". The red door opens to reveal tails is sitting on a stool at th computer typing.

"yo! How's my genius friend and bookworm friend?" he nervously greeted.

"hey, Sonic" tails greeted back in a flat ton before going back to typing.

"Mm, We've brought you some comic!" Pipp cheered getting her angry thoughts of Sonic holding one comic in her hoove shaking it gently.

"thanks Sonic, you can put them over there." Tails pointed to the table next to her to place then here. Sonic chuckles awkwardly at his tone.

"how about a little break from the big brain stuff?"

"I can't, somethings not right. I gotta figure out what Eggman Is up to. Oh, and Pipp is still made at you so she wants me to say what she has to say to you. Plus, she said that she cannot forgive him for not listening to her, like always."

Sonic frowns and step closer to Tails and turns him around. He then goes over to Pipp and pushes her phone down and makes her face him. Pipp glares at him and squeaks as "Hphm!"

"Sorry, Pipp and expescially you Tails. I didn't mean to upset you. In fact I've never seen you so upset or seen you so angry before. I just kind got into a moment and..."

Tails raises his hand. "Sonic, it's cool. Really. But thanks I appreciate."

Sonjc looks at Pipp with hope, who still glares at him. He begins to think of how to get her to forgive him until he gets the idea.

"Pipp I'm thinking of the song"

"Sonic Please. Not now." Pipp scowled angrily continuing recording her livestream in her phone.

"oh, yes. It's a wonderful song. I think you're familiar with it."

Pipp eyes widened in realization as sonic begins to sing.

"Sonic no-"

Pipp gets interrupted by sonic singing.

"Glowin' U-"

"STOP!" Pipp quickly gave an angry glare and lifted her hoove over Sonic's mouth. "ONLY I SING GLOWIN' UP! Me song only!"

Pipp grabbed her favourite microphone from under her wing.

🎶Glowin' up kind of love
Dip and slide through the cut
Glowin' up kind of love
We say "Hi", you say "What?"
Ooh-hoo, ooh
Ooh-hoo, ooh-ooh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Used to care what they'd say
Let 'em into my brain
But I found a new way (ooh-hoo)
Every time I fall down
I pick it up like rebound
Gotta get through somehow
We don't fly like we used to
We take what we've been through
And we can feel brand new (ooh-hoo-hoo)
I know I am a fighter
I feel the fire
I'm shinin' brighter (ooh-hoo-hoo)
We got the light
We're comin' in stronger
We're in it together
If you want it, it's all inside your mind
We got the light
Won't wait any longer
We'll get it together
If you want it, then you can paint the sky (hey)
Glowin' up kind of love
Dip and slide through the cut
Glowin' up kind of love
We say "Hi", you say "What?"
Glowin' up kind of love
Dip and slide through the cut
Glowin' up kind of love
We say "Hi", you say "What?"
Everywhere that I've been
Yeah, they say I'm different
But I'm good in my skin
Ooh-hoo (hey)
If it doesn't feel right
Break it in with tie-dye
And don't you stop 'til sunrise
We don't fly like we used to
We take what we've been through
And we can feel brand new (ooh-hoo-hoo)
I know I am a fighter (fighter)
I feel the fire (fire)
I'm shinin' brighter (ooh-hoo-hoo)
We got the light
We're comin' in stronger
We're in it together
If you want it, it's all inside your mind (inside your mind, yeah)
We got the light
Won't wait any longer
We'll get it together
If you want it, then you can paint the sky (hey)
Glowin' up kind of love
Dip and slide through the cut
Glowin' up kind of love
We say "Hi", you say "What?"
Glowin' up kind of love
Dip and slide through the cut
Glowin' up kind of love
We say "Hi", you say "What?"
We got the kind of (ooh-hoo, ooh)
We got the kind of love (oh, oh, oh)
We got the light (ooh-hoo, ooh)
We got the kind of (ooh-hoo, ooh)
We got the kind of love (oh-oh-oh-oh)
We got the light
Glowin' up kind of love
Dip and slide through the cut
Glowin' up kind of love
We say "Hi", you say "What?"
Glowin' up kind of love (we got the kind of)
Dip and slide through the cut (we got the kind of love)
Glowin' up kind of love
We say "Hi"
We got the light!🎶

Pipp gasped for breath as Sonic and Tails clap for her. "Soooooo, head ya think?"

Tails just laughed.
"Glowin' Up kind of love- yep she's catchy"

Pipp looks away as Sonic grins at her.

Pipp rolled her eyes and blushed.

"so, you forgive me now?" Sonic asked.

lashanie rolls her eyes again but this time while smiling. "alright. I forgive you, sonic."

"Yes!"

he goes to hug her, but she stops him.

"BUT!"

Sonic looks at her.

"you better listen next time. I mean it." Pipp glared at him.

"alright. I promise."

he then hugs her after as Pipp hugs him back. Tails smiles at the scene before he frowns, thinking something deep.

"don't you think it was weird that Eggman wasn't in the eggcrusher?"

"uh, not really. I mean, he is a total chicken" Sonic shrugged.

"Sonic, be serious. This is Eggman were talking about." Pipp scolded.

"but I did find a hunk of junk in a cockpit where his big butt shoulda been."

"hunk of junk, huh?" Tails said with a thoughtful look. "Wonder if that was all part of the trap? Tell me you didn't toss it in the barge of badniks parts."

"uh..."

Sonic takes off and comes back with the junk he founded.

"Junk speed deilvery! You smash it, we dash it!"

"whoa, lemme see that!"

Tails takes it and gets a look.

"it wasn't a trap, it was a trick!"

"huh? A trick? I'm confused.. How?" Pipp asked.

"you've never created a blast that destructive. I think that this device was some sort of speed amplifier. Long story short, he used your speed against you!"

"the fox is on to something" a new female voice said.

Pipp looks dreadful as she immediately recognize that voice.

"huh?"

they turn to see rouge sitting in a wooden door.

"Rouge...?!" Pipp's eyes widened in surprise.

"hey, gurl" Rouge smirked flying over to.

"how did you get in here?" Sonic asked.

"he played you for a fool, blue" Rouge replied angrily

"pfft! Please!" Sonic scoffed.

"well, she's not wrong though." Pipp added

"hey!"

"what would he need a massive explosion in that area for?" Tails asked.

"well...i have a hunch."

Rouge brings out her wings and flutters down from the top of the door.

"you see, I've been searching for years for a super rare and shiny gem called the Paradox Prism." she said while flying past Sonic, Tails, and Pipp

"Paradox Prism?" Pipp raised an eyebrow tilting her head left.

Rouge then lands in front of her.

"legend speaks of untold power, and it'd buried deep within the green hill bedrock. My guess is that he used your powers against you to try to find it."

the trio were surprised at this new information.

"fascinating. But I really wanna know is, how did you get in here?" Sonic changed the subject.

Rouge looks at him funny and deadpans.

"you left the door open."

she points at the door that is still open, which Pipp facepalms her self and glares at Sonic.

"gather your crew and meet me at top of the loop-de-loop. Let's find what eggman is up to."

up on top of the mountain there's a big robot caterpillars blowing smoke down on the moutian.

"At last, the paradox prism! So close. It was only a rumor for so long, and now inches from my grasps. Countless times I have tried to modernize this hunk earth only to be defied by that simpleton Sonic."

Eggman squeezed his fist.

"now, it's finally going to happen."

Eggman pulls up his fist.

"And it's all the sweeter because the blue baboon handed me this prize."

Eggman claps his hand twice.

the robo lifts Eggman up.

"without realizing it, so, thank you, Sonic."

Cubot and Orbot are watching eggman going in his machine.

"for now, I stand at the summit of-"

"of the mountain." Orbot exclaimed.

"...of a new age! The age of-"

"Pretty light?!" Cubot added.

"The Age of the Eggman Empire!"

"Ooooooooooooooh! Fancy!!!!!." Cubot and Orbot exclaimed looking at each other and looks back at Eggman.

Eggman controlled his machine to push the rocks down.

"and now..ahhhh!"

Eggman begins to fall through the cave in the moutian while in his machine. Then crash!

Cubot and Orbot would look down. Cubot looks at orbot.

Eggman is on a ground with his machine in the cave.

"why did you idiots tell me how big that first step was?" Eggman growled in annoyance and anger.

Eggman gets in his machine.

"Sorry, Boss." Cubot said.

Eggman begins to control his machine off of the ground and he begins to walk in the cave looking for the Paradox Prism.

"where is it? I know you're here somewhere."

Eggman keeps on walking in his machine.

suddenly, the light hits the Paradox Prism and it starts glowing.

Eggman opens his window from the machine and begins to chuckle looking at the Paradox Prism and begins to laughing all wicked.

On the loop-de-loop, Sonic, Pipp and the others, including Rouge stares at where the shockwave was caused by Sonic and they detect the smoke along the crack on the rock wall.

"I think Rouge is right." Tails convinces

"surprisingly.." Pipp added.

"Eggman picked that spot for a reason. Why else would he hide a power amplifier in his own eggcrusher?"

"so we start at the scene of the crime." Knuckles stated.

"exactly. Let's go investigated and see if anything might lead us to this Paradox Prism you guys were talking about." Amy suggested.

"And we better do this fast or else it's too late!" Pipp demanded.

Now

back to new yoke city as sonic falls from the sky whole Pipp is on Sonic's back.

"Paradox Prism. Right. That's what Eggman was after."

"you remember?" Pipp asked

"Y-yeah... But... How?" Sonic added

Sonic lands on his face and groans as Pipp slams on his back and groans. They spot a logo with Eggman face.

"We didn't leave green hill. This is green hill." Sonic concluded in shock.

"he did it. I don't know how he did it, but he did it. Eggman won."

"that... Should be... Impossible... There's no way he'd won, Sonic..." Pipp tried to correct.

the logo of Eggman's face eyes glows red as the alarm blares out.

"that would mean..."

they turn to see the same but more orange bots flying after them and start shoot lasers.

"Badniks..."

"we gotta find Tails.."

Sonic picks up Pipp and puts her on his back telling her to hold tight. Sonic runs while Pipp is holding tight.

the camera watches as it leads back in the control room. The lights turn on to reveal a Shadow figure of the person standing behind the dark figure that watches them.

"who are you two?"

"most ungrateful rebels." a shadowbfigure said in annoyance.

"No. Something new. Not in the databanks."

they tap on keyboards as it shows the profile screen of Pipp and Sonic with bars below them.

"their energy profile is... Intriguing. The unidentified running organisms have outrun the eggforcers and are heading towards babbles area."

a logo of a scrowling face with a pacifier marks the neon sign.

Sonic with Pipp on his back speeds past the neon sign and past the residents who had his hands up to the bot. The robots looks where the two head off and sets off the alarm.

"finding Tails would be a lot easier if everything was covered in grass and palm trees, like it should be."

"b-but this isn't green hill as it used to be. I get the feeling that were not in our home anymore."

as soon as she finishes the sentence, they see a big flying robot with colorful lights and stops and land on its feet.

Pipp gasps.

"whoa! Eggman!" Sonic exclaimed and glares at the robot.

Pipp flew off Sonic's back and hid behind him whimpering.

"finally! I don't know what you did, and I don't know how you did it, but we're gonna kick your ro-butt!"

the robot pressed the yellow button in the middle and started making infantile chatter. This left Pipp and Sonkc confused on what he was saying. The colorful lights flashes in a circle and they stop on the one with the rattle. A giant rattle pops out of the arm. Pipp tilts her head with a confusion then begins chuckle.

"really? Heh heh" Pipp facepalms her face and look at the robot.

"what is that?, a baby rattle? Not exactly scary-"

Pipp smile would fade away after realizing what will happen.

"sonic!"

sonic was cut off when the other arm punches him and flies back. The robot let's out a childish laughter as sonic slams into a wall again. The rattle retracts and the robot crawls towards to Pipp luckily Pipp dodged it but it picked her up.

"whoa whoa whoa!"

the robot then let's go of her and she got slam into a wall and she groans all dizziness. The robot charges at sonic by crawling. Pipp slowly gets up with a groan feeling dizzy and falls back.

sonic gets up and tries to run but he was having a hard time as his shoes spin.

"whoa! Come on, shoes!"

the robot leaps to sonic, but misses once he speeds past him. The robots turns and chases him. Sonic trips, flips, and smacks into a wall.

"ow!"

Pipp lay on the ground next to him groaning then stops as the robots fist was going towards to them.

"gah!"

they would turn and dodges a punch thrown by the robot. Sonic then jumps on top of it and runs over the robot. He flips and falls. The robot lets out a childish shout and did frustrating stomb before crawling after him. Sonic flips and jumps to a different ledges around him. The robot jumps up, sonic uses his speed spin and pushes the robot down and sonic lands. The robot let's out the childish cries as it lies on its back, throwing tantrums by kicking. Sonic begins to spin around the robot. The robot started shouting as it spins.

"whoa! Unh!"

sonic's shoes stop and he slides and slams into a wall. The robot falls back down. Sonic and Pipp and jump on the toter to face the robot up close.

"Okay, Eggy, you tell me what you did and how to fix it!" sonic demanded.

A hatch open as the smoke comes out. Inside the robot, a baby with dark brown glasses like eggman holds a pacifier in his mouth. He let's out a childish whimpering, throwing his hands out.

"what the heck?!" Pipp cried out in shock.

"whoa! You really are a baby." Sonic exclaims in shock as well. "What in the name of Green Hills going on?" Sonic asked.

Sonic puts Pipp on his back and Sonic runs off while Pipp is holding tight, leaving the baby crying. The hatch closes and with the baby babble, the robot files after the two while shouting angrily at them.

"ugh! Sorry, kid, I don't bust up babies."

sonic sees a chopper bots fly into a pipe.

"Go home, change your diaper, think about your choices, and tell eggman we'll deal with him later. Right now, we've got a fox friend to find!"

sonic runs with pipp on his back into a pipe. Babble's bot gets stuck in it and tries to reach them, only feeling nothing. The baby let's out a childish shout once again and the other robots pulls it out by feet. The baby babble started crying and smack the robot away. A bat and echidna watch from the roof.

"he's fast, powerful, and hates the egg. We gotta follow those two."

The echidna though had doubts.

"I don't know, rebel. What if we follow them right into the hands of the chaos council? Feels like a trap."

rebel places a hand on his back.

"When have I ever steered us wrong?"

The echidna looks at her with an unamused looking.

"rhetorical question. That girl looks oddly familiar.."

In the tunnel, sonic follows a chopper bots with Pipp on his back and jumps onto a platform. Pipp gets off of his back.

"departing trainport from circle station arriving in the scareport"

A train arrives as it brings in the depressed residents.

"oh man, I could really use a familiar faces right about now."

residents walk on other platform. Pipp spots a certain yellow face of the fox with pointy ears.

"Sonic! I think that's him!"

"Tails? Buddy?"

Sonic and Pipp jump to a platform and follows through a crowd, they spot a fox ahead.

"Tails! Tails!"

"Tails wait up bud!"

Pipp and Sonkc  quickly follows whole dodging the residents. They turn the corner, only to find empty platform.

"Wait, what?"

"huh? W-where'd he go?.."

"hmm."

Pipp and Sonic walk along the door with a keypad next to it.

"huh! I knew you were here somewhere. Please be the same. Mmm..."

Sonic types "1992" and the door opens. He smiles knowingly along with lashanie.

"Tails, you crafty fox."

"heh heh!" Pipp chuckles.

they then walk inside.

"finally something around here makes sense."

they look around to find different gadgets they've never seen in this room. Pipp spots a graffiti spray paint on the wall of rather dark, serious version of the fox. She starts to get a bad feeling about this as she looks around the room. Spotting nothing familiar.

"weird. Nothing about this is like tails' workshop." Sonic said, thinking the same thing as her.

they turned to see a fox sitting down working on something. Sonic fist bumps in happiness.

"Yes! There's my two-tailed genius friend."

"Sonic, wait!" Pipp raised her hoove.

But he didn't listen and speeds over to the fox and turns him.

"surprise!"

A fox gasps and holds up his wrench. He glares and growls at sonic, which caused him to flinch.

"Tails! It's me, your best, uh..."

A fox get up and sonic backs away, seeing him looking at him as a threat

"what did you just call me?"

A fox throws the wrench away and presses a button on his belt and activates the mechanical Tails.

"uh-oh..." Pipp mutters.

"uh... Tails?" Sonic asked nervously.

"the name's..."

the fox jumps up to the wall and leaps towards to Sonic.

"NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"wahh! Ahh!"

Sonic dodges. With the tails, Nine jumps up onto the wall like a spider and climbs.

"what do you want?"

He climbs up to a light.

Pipp ran towards to sonic and hides behind him.

"who sent you"

he points at Sonic, blinding him then he jumps down. Sonic immediately pushes Pipp away. Nine then kicks Sonic into some barrels. None was about to stab him with his mechanical tails if it weren't for Pipp blocking them with her wings. Nine turns to her and his eyes widens in recognition.

"P-Princess...Zipp...?"

Pipp tilts he head looking at him confused.

"uh...i think-i think you got a wrong pony?" Pipp explained.

Nine stood there in shock for a moment before shaking his head.

"No! No, No, No! You can't be her! She's gone! Your just a clone of her!"

Nine starts attacking her with his tails as Pipp blocks the stabbing tails with her wings.

"whoa! Whoa! How many tails do you have?!"

"NINE!"

Sonic zooms over and kicks nine back. Nine leaps and misses Sonic and Pipp they dodge him. He grabs sonics shoes  Nine then spins and throws them out as the train goes by. They ride on top of it. Nine leaps at Sonic and Pipp as the two friends leaps back. They jump from car to car.

"Tails, Stop! We're buds! Amigos!"

"please can we just talk about this!"

Sonic grabs Pipp and spin dashes and jumps onto a tracks.

"best friends!"

Nine leaps to face them.

"I have no friends!"

he pokes at the hedgehog and the Pegasus who backs up.

"no friends'? You have the best friends."

at the station, another train goes by. Sonic, Pipp and Nine jump on it. A residents watches and pulls out his tablet to show the face of rebel.

"target located. We're at the scareport."

"loud and clear. On our way."

rebel files off the building and knucks renegade and jumps after her.

on the train, Nine causes Sonic and Pipp in front of them.

"you've been working out? Who's your trainer?" Sonic asked, trying to be casual while dodging the stabbing tails.

Pipp keeps blocking the attack with her wings.

"Ow!" sonic yelped, getting knocked back by nine.

Pipp jumps away and lands besides the down Sonic.

"I was trained by the misery of life and this foul and heartless city."

Nine drives sonic and Pipp back further.

"Snap out of it! We go way back." sonic pleaded.

"Please! Just stop and listen! Please be rational! I don't wanna hurt you!" Pipp pleaded.

"don't you use Zephyrina's line, imposter! That's exactly what she would always say!" Nine snapped at her.

Pipp froze... "Zephyrina...?!" She gasped her eyes ringing she went dizzy.
"All my best memories of been hill have you in 'em, and your not punching me." sonic said.

"s-sonic, I don't think he knows about that. Didn't you hear him call me 'Zephyrina?' She's my sister!" Pipp whispered.

Nine keeps leaping with his tails and chases them around the train. Sonic and Pipp jumps back on top of the track. Nine comes after them.

"Don't you want to go home? Blue skies, sunny beaches, palm trees?"

"I know who Zephyrina is, but I can assure that I am not her, my name is Princess Pipp Petals, Princess Zephyrina Storm's younger sister." Pipp corrected.

in a scareport, the rebel spy films Sonic, Pipp and Nine. The trio jump onto another train.

"I don't know what kind of mind games you're playing, but it won't work, and stop lying, imposter!"

Nine leaps at them again and sonic and Pipp dodges. Nine slips off and hangs by the couple of tails. His eyes widen to see another train approaching as its about to crash into him. Sonic grand Pipp and jumps down, grabs Nine, and lands on a platform just in time from the approaching train. They slide and roll to stop. Nine pants heavily and looks up at them in shock.

"you saved me?"

"we've been trying to tell you that we are friends."

"yea..and I'm not Zephyrina.. I'm her younger sister!"

"Fabricated stories won't keep me from beating you back, intruder and imposter!" Nine glared at them.

"Stop. Just stop. We're friends. Best friends. This has to ring a bell. From the very moment we first met, you were a happy, Brainy little fox doing happy, brainy little fox things.

in green hill, Tails was happily walking by when behind the bushes leaps out two brown foxes and they start pulling on his twin tails while laughing. Tails starts crying and begging then to stop.

"some blockhead bullies were picking on you for having an extra tail. Me and my friend a sister if shadow ran by and they lost interest in being jerks."

sonic speeds past, goes by and knocks back tow brown foxes as their eyes spins in dizziness from the speed they brought them while tails was surprised. He looks at sonic as the hedgehog friend gives him a wink before going back to speeding away and on moving away.

"how do you know about that?" Nine asked in surprise.

Tails smiles and gives them thumbs up and files after them using his twin tails.

"that's not how it happened... And you weren't there... But... She is."

in new yoke city, Nine was walking down on the platform passing by the street lights.

"I was a kid, minding my business but not minding my surroundings."

two brown foxes jumps out from the bushes and pulls his twin tail and laughs at nine. Nine starts crying and begs then to stop.

"some creeps came along and picked on me for having one extra tail."

Nine manages to get away from them and runs away, holding his twin tails close to him.

"I took a beating. It was the same for years, until nightingale came and saved me from them."

the Pegasus a.k.a Pipp's elder sister comes to rescue and fight off the bullies. The bullies gets defeated and runs away with fear. Zipp turns to Nine and comforts him.

"she never judge me for having one extra tail, rather she admired them and my geniuses. She was my first friend I have ever made and I didn't think it would be possible to find one, she came up to me."

Zephyrina and Nine chat and laughs as he impressed her with his gadgets.

"we've been friends for a while and she was a leader of the rebellion called the resistance. She was trying to save our home and bring light to this city. I find it impossible, but she would always tell me that there's always hope. She even ask me to join the resistance. But I wasn't sure and worried some people like that one creeps wouldn't accept me because I'm different. Zephyrina assured me and told me to think about it."

Zephyrina gives Nine a hug before walking away. Nine had a thoughtful look for a moment before smiling and grabbing his things.

"I had thought things through and was about to go and see her after having enough courage. Only to find the chaos. The resistance was being ambushed and I thought worst that Zephyrina Is in trouble."

Nine sees the resistance trying to fight back and were forced to flee while some kept on fighting. He looks around to search for nightingale.

"I searched for her and couldn't find her until I found her getting captured by the chaos council."

Nine tries to go after Zephyrina and reaches her, only for the robots to fly higher and he falls back.

"I tried to save her, but everything was too fast. I went after her and managed to sneak into their base with my hacks."

Nine goes after them and sneaks Inside the building crawling through the vents.

"just why I found her and was about to save her, only to find her... She..." his voice is shaken as he struggled to finish his sentence.

Nine looks over not seeing anyone on a ground.

"She went away my one and only friend... Since then I used my cunning fox brain to give me a real way to fight back."

Nine activates seven mechanical tails and brings out his twin tails along as they come together as a Nine-tailed-fox.

"I take care of my self and need no one. Period."

"That's can't be true! My sister has been with me before!"

"SHE CAN'T BE YOUR SISTER!" Nine jotted.

sonic was shocked and saddened along with Pipp . Nine looks sad before quickly getting mad.

"No one has friend here. Why do you think I lived down here? To avoid everyone... to avoid... making friends again... You two included."

Nine sits and looks down. Sonic starts thinking while Pipp looks at nine with sympathy. She approaches Nine and sits down next to him. She hesitates for a moment and slowly places a hand on his shoulder. He filnches and turns to her.

"I'm...so sorry for my sister escaping and never returning and for what you've been through... It must hurt, doesn't it?"

"...yeah... You're not... Zephyrina?"

"no." she shook her head. "But she's my elder sister"

"but you... no- you're pink with purple mane: she's white with dark pink and blue mane?"

"we..we may be both ponies but don't worry there are loads of us around just mostly in Zephyr Heights, Bridlewood and Maretime Bay"

"WHOA WHOA- Zephyr Heights, That's where Zephyrina lives!" Nine cheered up. But frowns. Deep within his heart, he was hoping it was actually her sister and she was pranking him and that its her, the real Zipp but all of his hopes died down.

"oh..."

he looks down again. Pipp feels bad for him. Now that she knows Zephyrina, her one and only sister is his best friend and she hasn't seen Zipp for two weeks is and has come to conclusion that she and sonic are in another world. She thinks for a moment before hugging Nine.

"W-what are you-"

"you need it. Zephyrina may be gone, but she's my sis and she's not dead she goes off on her one and will always be there for you."

"how would you know?"

Pipp looks at Nine and place a hoove on his chest.

"she comes from here. The past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either from it or learn from it."

he looks at her speechless before he starts crying. Pipp hugs him again and Nine hugs back as tears wets her shoulder, but she couldn't care less about that. Sonic smiles at the scene before frowning, thinking something wasn't right.

"doesn't make sense. You are tails, but your not. Here, but gone?"

Pipp deadpans that he still doesn't get it and will let him figure it out on his own. Sonic crosses his arms and taps in foot. Nine sniffs and pulls away and looks up at sonic, wiping the tears away.

"So- so what else did we do?"

sonic looks down at Nine and smiles.

"well, first of all, you have the coolest plane."

"I do?"

"it's called the Tornado. And we fought and busted eggman like, so many times, I've lost track."

Nine gets up along with Pipp

"you mean the Chao council?"

"No, I mean eggman."

"so, Mr. Doctor eggman, then?"

"sure. Sounds good." sonic said.

"mhm sounds good!" Pipp adds.

"look, we've had our share of ups and downs, but when we stick together, we never lose. And when all's it's said and done, there's no better reward then sharing a chili dog with your best pal. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. We've got a lifetime of adventures and memories together."

Nine and Pipp notices sonics shoes are glowing with sparks. Nine then notices Pipp's cutie mark starts Glowin and flowing again.

"Um, I-I think your shoes and your Cutie Mark are smoldering."

sonic looks down at his shoes. Pipp looks at her spear as they start smoking. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Nine puts his hand over Pipp's mouth.

"of course they are. What else can go wrong in this crazy place?" Pipp panics.

sonic sits down with his arms crossed. Pipp groan as she rolls her eyes at his childishness while Nine groans.

"The only thing I despise more than people in my space is whiners."

Nine then points an device at them, surprising Pipp. Sonic quickly gets up.

"Wait! I thought we just had a bonding moment."

"stay still"

nine shoots a beam that scans sonic, including the shoes. The device projects the screen.

"curious. There's a low level energy throughout your entire body. But possibly a regulator could..."

he then turns to Pipp and scans her too and it shows the screen again.

"hmm..interesting.."

"is it bad?.." Pipp said, stuttering.

"follow me!"

Nine walks away on his tail and sonic and Pipp follows. Later in the workshop, Nine works on something as sparks fly. He also types with his other tails and sips from a juice box. Sonic approaches to him while lashanie is sitting down relaxing.

"I, uh, like them by the way." sonic said.

"those ratty old sneakers? Obviously." nine sassed.

"No. I mean I always thought your extra tails was cool, but the metal ones? Man, you're amazing."

"yea! Very amazing!"Pipp adds, walking up to sonic.

Nine was surprised at the compilments.

"Uh, sure. One last touch."

with a few more things, he finishes and turns to them with devices in his hands.

"attach these. They might be able to regulate the excess energy coming off your gear so they don't explode."

"'might'?" sonic asked.

grey rings attach to sonic and lashanies shoes and gloves.

"this energy is still a mystery."

The sparks that zapped around shoes zap around the rings. A white light around the shoes and gloves get brighter. The glare burst to reveal new shoes and new gloves. Pipp outside changed into new ones, behind her back she has robotic wings replaced with her spear.

sonic, pipp and nine were surpised at this.

"whoa! What are these?"

"whoa! New outfit! Fancy!" lashanie is surpised, not noticing her robotic wings on her back."

sonic speeds across the room normally without any problem while checking out his new shoes and gloves.

"no, energy overflow and the look. I mean, come on. Mwah!"

"Ah, curious. They're still your gloves and shoes, only now they seem to attuned with the energy in your body instead of resisting it. I wonder why that is." Nine said with a thoughtful look.

Pipp wonders a same thing. Nine perks up.

"I almost forgot. Princess."

"hm?"

"I did an upgrade of your outfit which you already know, but, you have robotic wings on you back. I thought you might need it."

Nine points at her robotic wings that's on her back. Pipp turns around over her wings and blinks flapping her new wings. "hu- Cool!"

Nine smiles to see her happy. She may not be her sister who goes basically wherever she wants, but she sure acts like her. Sonic zooms next to nine and Pipp.

"oh-ho, these are killer! No more slipping and sliding, no smoke. Thanks, tails. I mean, Nine. Time for a test drive."

sonic speeds away.

"No, wait, you dope! It's not safe."

"sonic wait!"

Nine runs and pipp brings out her wings and they went after sonic outside. Sonic checks out his new shoes again.

"Hey, if the mad scientist- slash-loner thing doesn't work out, you should get into fashion accessories. Stylin'!"

"shh! We need to maintain a low profile. The council has eyes everywhere."

"he's right, sonic, we don't know what we're up against nor this place." lashanie whispers as she flies down and lands."

"When you get you memory back, you'll remember that low profile isn't my thing."

"come on sonic! You gotta take this seriously for once!"

Want to run up the walls?" sonic asked, not listening to her.

"what? No." nine decline.

babble bot grabs sonic, pipp and Nine. The baby inside the robot speaks angrily to them. Sonic scoffs at this.

"Not the baby."

"I told you to keep a low profile."

"no, you didn't."

"yes, he did." Pipp deadpanned.

"he didn't." sonic argued.

"yes, I did." Nine repeated.

"no, you didn't." sonic repeated.

Pipp growls glaring at sonic, clenching her hoove.

"he did, sonic! You weren't listening to him, again!" Pipp growled.

the bot flies away with sonic, pipp and nine.

"Are you sure we were best friends?" Nine questioned.

"I even question myself that why am I friends with sonic still." Pipp scoffed.

"well, that's hurtful. You are so much like your big sister!" Sonic huffed.

"hey!"

rebel and knucks watches from the top of the building.

"blue streak has a friend?"

"didn't look friendly. But whoever he is, he's involved now. Along with her."

In a huge building shaped like an egg, sparks surround four bubbles.

"who's there? Hello? Hello?"

bright light show the bubbles holding sonic's hands and feet. He struggles to get out of these binds, but it ends up hurting him.

"Ow! A little warning. Man, that's bright."

He hears a noise being opened and closed.

"hello? Tissue?"

Nine and Pipp walk towards to sonic with two orange eggforcers.

"you're wasting your breath." Nine said.

"sonic, you okay?" Pipp asked

"nine, Princess is that you?"

sonic tries to get a good look at them, only to see blur.

"Are you the small blurry thing or the medium blurry thing? Or the big blurry-"

sonic and pipp gasps to see...

"Amy?!" they said in unison.

"Amy! All right. Now we're getting somewhere. Got a key?" he grinned.

"negative. My identification is Rusty Rose."

Rusty turns to sonic with no emotions. Sonic's eyes widen.

"you're a robot!"

"oh..amy what have they done to you? You're...roboticized..." Pipp gasped in horror.

"No. But she is right. I am mechanically enhanced. Survival required adaptation, as you will soon learn." Rusty said, looking at her hand as they twist.

"Oh, Amy."

"Rusty Rose. Cease talking. You will need all the breath you can muster if you are to survive."

rusty glances at lashanie with recognition.

"I'm surprised you returned, Zephyrina, you never do"

"sorry, but I am not zipp It's Pipp, her younger sister, thank you very much- humph!"

Rusty looks a little surpised and turns to a line of five eggman-shaped chairs, which floats forward to a large chamber. Each chair carries a figure wearing glasses. They stop in front of the large ring which holds sonic in the bubble.

"More silhouettes? Who does your lighting?" sonic asked.

"the chaos council." rusty Intoduced and pressed a button" Dr. Done-it."

the light reveals an elderly eggman who's asleep before he quickly wake up after hearing his name being called.

"I'm awake. I'm awake. Go on. You were saying."

"Dr. Deep."

another light reveals eggman with green hair and tattoo on his arms as he plays with his green mustache.

"The philosophical ramifications of this discovery rock my very core."

"Dr. Don't."

The light reveals a teenage eggman playing a mobile game as he wears headphones. His hair was shaved to the side with light blue dye on the ends of his light brown hair. He's not paying attention to them, but he greeted them.

"whatevs."

"and you already met the baby, Dr. Babble."

the light reveals babble talking childishly before slamming his fists on the table in anger outburst at sonic and Pipp.

"that is the angeriest baby i've ever met." sonic deadpanned.

"and finally, Mr. Doctor Eggman."

The last light reveal Mr. Doctor with fancy brown hair, grinning. Sonic and lashanie were flappergasted.

"Oh, so that's who you were talking about!"

Nine Pipp rolled their eyes.

"By the dumbfounded look in your eyes, I gather you've come to grips with the gravity of your situation." Mr. Doctor Eggman said.

"'The council'?" sonic rolled his eyes. "looks like an eggman family reunion." he continues.

"when did you call in reinforcement, Eggy?"

"we are not a family, rodent. We are the council on makes five. Five makes one."

The five eggmans all laughed. Sonic groans at this, including Pipp.

"So many eggmans, so many questions. Does anyone has an aspirin?" sonic said.

"I could use one right no as well" Pipp raised her hoove.

"How could you not know?!" Done-it exclaimed in shock.

"we're famous" Don't added.

"We are what we are. Always have been always will be." Mr. Doctor eggman said.

done-it approaches sonic.

"so this creature made all that fuss? Doesn't look like much to me."

He pokes him with a cane.

"Hey, I respect creaky old stuff, but poke me again, and I'll crack your antique shell, egg-gramps."

"yeah!"

"how are you even here, Princess you never returned?!" done-it demanded, looking at Pipp.

"That's because I'm not! I'M HER SISTER FOR PONIES SAKE! Why can't anyone get that?!" Pipp yelled in frustration.

babble points and babbles something that Mr. Doctor Eggman seems to understand.

"I told you. It seems to know who we are, yet we babe no information on it in our databanks. Especially that look-alike Zipp doesn't seem to know who she is."

"'thing's? Really?" sonic asked, looking offended.

"like it popped into existence from nowhere." Deep said.

"what? We've been here the whole time, dude."

Pipp growls as she rolls her eyes at his obliviousness."WE'RE SISTER!!!!!!!!!"

"perhaps answers lie in the energy signature the creature exhibits."

Rusty plays a video of sonic running while pipp is on his back with sparks and purple streaks behind him.

"May I suggest a series of grueling life-endangering diagnostic tests?"

"not helping, amy. you know I don't do well on tests." sonic said.

"Those in favor of stress-testing this blue rabbit and then to nightingale, say yes." Done-it said.

they all raised a hand, laughing.

Don't presses a button on his game.

"oh, yes, please. Hey, Hey!"

The ring turns and take sonic into an enclosure. The window comes down between eggman and the council.

"Rusty, put him through the paces. Let's see powerful he is." Mr. Doctor Eggman said.

rusty presses a button. Sonic struggles to get out of the electric binds.

"Do not fight them. If will only end badly for them."

the orange bots tases Nine and they Pipp as they grunt in pain.

"Nine! Petals!"

Rusty presses another button and the ring releases sonic.

"Okay, let's start the test. The sooner we do this, the sooner Nine, Pipp, and I can get out of here."

on the wall behind sonic, a weapon points down at him. Sonic turns and dodges a laser.

"lasers, I hate lasers."

A weapon on the opposite wall fires. Sonic runs for more shots from both weapons. They five eggmans laugh at the sight.

"Nice!"

sonic slides, runs, and spins up the wall. He spins around one of the weapons, which spins with him. The other weapon points at them. Sonic jumps off the wall. The spinning weapon stops and points at him. Pipp and Nine watches with worry. Sonic files in the sights of both weapons and they both fire. Sonic rolls down and the weapons hit each other. He lands and grins, wiping underneath his snout with his thumb.

Mr. Doctor Eggman snaps fingers and Rusty hits a button. The ring restrains sonic again. The enclosure turns to reveal a treadmill with hills and Valleys. The rings drops sonic onto it and he starts running. Flying robots fire shoots at sonic. He flips and spins.

later, sonic face cones smashing together. He runs through them and yawns, jumps and springs between blades and spikes, land on a propeller, runs on blades and kicks it away. The propeller cuts through pushing cones down. Sonic dusts off his hands and turns tothe council.

Mr. Doctor Eggman smiles. Pipp and Nine looks at Rusty's screen. She's starts another test as sonic finds himself running in a ball with balls of spikes rolling around him.

"seriously? A hamster ball? Who's is wrong with you people?"

"The test are still inconclusive. His maximum limits remain unknown."

"Make the blue badger run." Done-it grinned.

rusty presses another button as sonic starts running in speed with blue streaks behind him.

"Come on, Amy! Some compassion for your boy sonic! You can't be suddenly be this heartless."

"Birdie would disagree."

rusty presses a button on her chest and shows a pink flicky, which made lashanie gasps in horror. It chirps sadly.

"that's so messed up." sonic frownded.

"very...very messed up." lashanie frownded, while her ears goes droopy slowly.

A spikey balk hits sonic, which caused him to start rolling and stopping his running.

"SONIC!!!!" Pipp yelled worriedly before getting shot by the orange bots again. "AHHHH!"

Sonic glares in anger.

"you want to test me, eggheads? Question: how do you tick off a hedgehog? Answer: mess with his friends."

sonic goes faster and spins around the hamster ball his scan on Rusty's screen appears red. The hamster fills blue and purple streaks. Dr. Don't plays his game while the others watches with interest.

"I totally call dibs on his quills." Don't said.

babble watches and Mr. Doctor Eggman smiles. Sonic goes faster and Pipp starts to get angry at getting tased and seeing Sonic getting tested as her wings begins to spark with electricity as they glow. Sonic yells as he pushes forward. Nine looks at the screen that is now red.

"I knew it. He's got the same energy that power the city, including her robotic wings." Nine said, looking at the screen then to lashanie.

"The energy field is supercharging our systems." Mr. Doctor Eggman said.

rusty backs away from her screen.

"Turns out the blue possum has some juice after all." Done-it said.

sparks and bolts flicker through the ball. A white flash goes off. In a blue and purple field, streaks curve and twist.

"sonic, it's broken! It's all broken!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

sonic sees a figure of shadow flying around him before disappearing.

"shadow!? Uh-oh, I think I'm starting to hallucinate."

scenes flash by. The eggcrusher and the shockwave. The meeting on the loop-de-loop. Tails and pipp flying away in the plane. Sonic races shadow and gets punched.

On the loop-de-loop, sonic and the other are back to where the destruction of the shockwave was made.

"let's stick together and we'll-"

amy was cut off by sonic.

"perfect! I'm gonna ring up. Meet you there."

"sonic!"

"sonic hold up!" Pipp called.

sonic spins down to the ground and runs through a purple puddle.

"He promised he'll listened.." pipp growls and faceplams herself.

"I guess he didn't head the 'stick together' part" amy said in frustration.

"does he ever?" knuckles questioned, not surprised by this.

"No. But he also hasn't let us down when it really counts. You know sonic. He'll catch up at some point." tails assured.

"I hope you're right..." Pipp commented

Later, knuckles and pipp hangs onto the wings of tails' plane. Amy rides in his seat behind tails. Rouge follows them towards the mountian. They fly over the crater.

"wow! Are you guys seeing this? Look at the fault line. It goes right up the mountian."

"whoa! You're right tails!" Pipp explained happily.

"Ugh." knuckles scoffed.

"anyone noticing that?" Amy pointed to the cloud. "That cloud hasn't moved an inch. Something's unnatural. Tails!"

"Already on it."

tails and rouge fly up to the mountian. They burst through the cloud and reach the cave entrance with different badniks outside of it.

"whoa. Do you think sonic's in there?" tails asked.

"with all those badniks still standing?" rouge questioned.

"Our Paul's not exactly the Stealthy type." knuckles added.

"we got here before him? How?" tails questioned.

"that's unlikely of our friend. He's normally comes in before us" Pipp replied looking concerned.

"Find a spot to land. Let's find out what's going on." Amy said.

"I just hope sonic comes soon." Pipp hoped worry in her eyes.

on the ground, sonic keeps running.

"we can wrap this up before dinner. Mmm. Chili dogs. But first, just in case Eggman gets in a lucky shot, rings!"

he gets a few floating gold rings that pops out then few more. He turns and get more.

in another direction, shadow skates with yellow streaks behind him. He jumps onto a higher path then jumps down and speeds towards sonic. Sonic sees him and screams.

"Ahhhh!"

before he could stop himself, shadow punches sonic into the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 26 16
Zipp and her friends notice the old equestrians vampire fruit bats have located near bridlewood as they try to relocated them Zipp gets bitten by one...
839 1 22
(After watching the Sonic movie again. I thought of a story about how my ocs Rika and Grey-Sky reunited and met in the movie version.) A week had pas...
2.7K 65 14
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic is eager to prove that he has what it takes to be a true hero. His test comes when Dr. Robotnik returns with a n...
375 3 28
Here in this story, there's a couple of twists: 1. What if Zipp buys the feathered hat and stored in her shopping bag instead tickling Hitch's nose a...