Oshi no ko: When a star explo...

By Auther-san

What happened when an we get put into the mixture of Ai Hoshino's life? Will we change her fate, or will we f... More

Act 1: The girl who eyes hold a universe.
Act 2: Spotlight
Act 4: ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ!
Act 5: Addiction
Act 6: โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐žโž
Act 7: ๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?! ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐
Act 8: Truthful Lies
Act 9: Miyako's Shock
Act 10: Core of liars
Act 11: Actor's Job
Act 12: Debate and perfect acting
Act 13: Thats Not Amazement That's Fear.
Act 14: The school dance
Chapter 15: Celebrations.
read
Chapter 16: An Idols Motivation โฃ
Chapter 17: The Incident. โœถ
Chapter 18: Bonding time
Chapter 19: When stars realize they are human.

Act 3: Stars

1.1K 44 0
By Auther-san

A few weeks later we go into the now famous idol Ai Hoshino room.

Ai POV:

I was woken up by my alarm as I sighed before shutting it off as I stared up at the celling before sitting up and sighing as I got ready for another day of lies. I quickly went into the bathroom as I stared at the mirror as I started to question myself.

I wanted to be an Idol, but did I want to lie to my fans, to Y/N? Lies a form of weapon I used since the day my mother left me, I put on this cheerful facade, yet I felt nothing expect for when I'm with him. An image of Y/N popped into my mind as I quickly tried to erase the image as I slap my cheeks with my hands. 'Time to get ready for school'.

a few moments later:

I walked downstairs in my school uniform it took a while considering how Trickey the shirt was, but I did it after a while........of struggling. "Hey, President, Satou~" I said playfully as I built my walls of lies up and prepared for another day of fake happiness after all the only way, I could express myself was with lies right?

"Just eat so I can take you to school you damn idol." I laughed At least that was somewhat real. I quickly eat as I open the car door before getting inside and sigh as I look outside the window 'I'm an Idol who lies a lonely liar.'

"We're hear Ai you, ok?" Ichigo voice snapped me out of my thoughts 'Maybe I'm not so lonely but I'm still a liar everyone lies.' "Yep! I'm ok president just thinking about my next concert!' I walked out and then I saw him Y/N 'Does he lie too?' I quickly shook the thought out my head I sneak up behind him and hug him tightly 'I want to stay like this just a little longer'.

Y/N POV:

I jumped slightly but did nothing at the familiar touch "Yes Ai?" I said as I pat her head "What?~ I can't say hi to my number one fan?~" Ai seemed to have gotten better over the years since her mother left but I saw through it all Lies. It made me irritated for some reason after all these years of knowing of her act why does it only make me mad now? I grumbled and dragged her away we had a few minutes before class started.

I dragged her behind the building as I look into her sparkling eyes, yet I could see the emptiness to them. "Ai why do you lie to everyone even me about your feelings?". Her eyes widened at my words as her lip trembled, she continued to play dumb.

"What do you mean Y/N This is me" she said but I could read her like a book the way she talks walks and acts hold no meaning as if she's a robot. "Your actions hold no meaning to them they feel.......empty" I could only guess what's going through her head at the now free emotions that were running wildly through her eyes.

"Ai please don't lie I want you to be honest with me" Oh what a hypocrite I am, "but even if you lie, I won't stop loving you." That seemed to do it as tears ran down her face as she hugged me tightly. Her voice broke as she spoke "Promise?" Ai croaked out as her hug on me tightened. "Promise"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry to interrupt but bold words carry strong emotional value aka strong emotions hence why there's so many bold words in this scene but let the show continue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Promise" I said as Ai bawled her eyes out for a few minutes, and I let her I didn't care about the tears staining my tee-shirt after all she's more important than a uniform. Wait What am I thinking. I instantly built back up my walls yet the more time I spent with Ai the harder it became to close her out.

Ai looked into my eyes as her eyes widened but before she could speak the bell rung, she bit her lip in frustration "Y/N we need to talk later" she said seriously fuck did she see the expression on my face? No, I hid it well than what could........My eyes "Yea sure." I said nonchalantly her eyes narrowed at me.

Narrator POV:

A few moments ago:

Ai looked into Y/N eyes and her eyes widened in surprise a wall of lies the same look she has in her eyes though it crumbled after Y/N words that look completely covered his eyes and she was about to speak about it when the bell rung. "Y/N we need to talk later."

Ai said seriously as she watched as his eyes flickered in worry before widening slightly a few moments later "Yea sure". He said nonchalantly but she saw through it all he saw through her lies and now she saw through his.

Unbeknownst to them a blonde boy grits his teeth and his eyes narrowed on Y/N 'Just wait Y/N I'll take her away from you' The blonde-haired boy walked away as a new darkness spread through-out his eyes.

Throughout the whole day Y/N was anxious about what Ai wanted to talk about did she see through his lies? 'No way no one could see through my lies, right?' School ended as they walked to Y/N home silently 'This whole time I couldn't see it in his eyes but now that I see it, I can't ignore it' Ai said in her mind as she looked into Y/N's eyes for the fourth time in the time span of a few minutes.

They arrived at Y/N House "I'm home!" Y/N said to practically no one as they sat on the couch Y/N waited for the words he thought he was going to hear but they never came Ai merely turned on the Tv as she turned off the lights and she turned on a drama movie.

About a boy who lied to everyone including the girl he loved and a Girl who lied to everyone including the boy she loved but the more they talked the more their wall of lies crumbled.

"Y/N?" Ai said as she looked up at Y/N He tensed "Y-Yea?" He responded he was nervous and tense as Ai shuffled from the spot next to him and got on top of him before hugging him tightly "Y/N Ill love you even if it's a lie" Ai said as a tear rolled down Y/N eyes.

"Huh? What's this?" Y/N said as he quickly wiped the tear but more fell down as she hugged him tighter. "Let it all out" Ai said as Y/N cried silently as he hugged her back tightly as it was her turn to comfort him now but unlike her Y/N cried for almost two hours before stopping as he fell asleep.

Ai smiles as she slowly closes her eyes. A few hours later Yuki Y/N's mother walks in and sees them she smiled and took a picture before sending it to Ichigo.

Yuki: *Insert image of Y/N and Ai cuddled with each other*

Aww look at the love birds.

Ichigo: I told you they liked each other.

Yuki: I'm definitely goanna tease them about this later.

Ichigo: So am I.

Yuki: You mind if she spends a night at our house?

Ichigo: No, I don't I'll be there in a few to bring her clothes over.

Yuki: Alright.

Yuki turned off her phone as she put a cover on the two As a few minutes later a soft knock was on the door as Ichigo was there with a bag of clothes in his hands. "Her toothbrush, Night wear and Toothbrush are in here" Yuki nodded as Ichigo came in and snapped a few pictures of the two sleeping together on the couch before leaving as quietly as he came.

A few hours later:

Y/N eyes fluttered open as he looked at Ai cuddled closely against him. He blushed and patted her head as a soft almost purr like noise left Ai's mouth "I didn't know what it was till now, but I realize now I love you Ai and that's the truth" Y/N said as he brushed strands of hair away from her sleeping form. "I love you too Y/N ah I'm so glad it wasn't a lie~" Ai voice filled his ears as he looked at her and noticed her sparkling eyes staring into his.

A blush covered Ai and Y/N faces as they leaned in and finally kissed as they pulled away after a few moments later. "Ai, are we?-" Y/N said curiously as Ai giggled softly as she nodded but this time everything, they did was genuine there were lies still present in each other's being but they could no longer lie in each other's presence.

They leaned in again as they kissed once more passionately this time yet still inexperienced before pulling away as they panted. "I love you Y/N" Ai said as Y/N could feel the truth radiating off her words "I love you too Ai" Y/N said as she felt the same the truth leaking out of his voice as they smiled at each other.

"Let's get married when were older and start a family too!~" Ai teased as Y/N blushed and quickly hit her on the head "You're moving too fast but ill consider it" Y/N said as he covered his face avoiding eye contact as Ai did the same "Promise?" Ai said as Y/N grinned and nodded "Promise."

A few days later:

Y/N and AI had told Ichigo and Yuki that they were a thing they weren't surprised as Y/N and Ai were confused but blushed when they saw the pictures as we took a look inside strawberry production. As Ichigo went over Ai and Y/N thoughts of Ai forming a group with Nino Takamine and Watanabe people they considered friends, and they were Idols just like Ai they all agreed and a few nights later they performed and blew up as the entertainment world went crazy over the newly found group B-Komachi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know in the original work B-Komachi was already formed but I wanted the group to be formed later on for Ai to get the spotlight usual she would but I wanted it to be more focused on Ai and what better way to do that then make the group be formed later but thank you for all the people reading this book I'm happy with 30 reads and 3 upvotes but I digress and how could I forget Mwah!. 1681 words short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 116 21
What if Aqua gets himself an enemy? What will thy do? Will they know about his revenge plan? Will they stop him? Or will they maybe change him? Lo an...
89.5K 3K 29
As a child Mika always dreamed in becoming a powerful ninja. But what happens when she falls in love with the wrong person? Will she leave her brothe...
5.1K 249 9
You wake up in the world of Oshi no ko as a child of Ai Hoshino. How much is your presence here going to change the story? Cover art not by me.
12.4K 483 14
After the apartment building collapsed, a young male ex-idol died way too early. But afterwards, Two particular unknown entities decide to put him in...