Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1ā™”
2ā™”
3ā™”
4ā™”
5ā™”
6ā™”
7ā™”
8ā™”
9ā™”
10ā™”
11ā™”
12ā™”
13ā™”
14ā™”
15ā™”
16ā™”
18ā™”
19ā™”
20ā™”
21ā™”
22ā™”
23ā™”
24ā™”
25ā™”
26ā™”
27ā™”
28ā™”
29ā™”
30ā™”
31ā™”
32ā™”
33ā™”
34ā™”
35ā™”
36ā™”
37ā™”
38ā™”
39ā™”
40ā™”
41ā™”
42ā™”
43ā™”
44ā™”
45ā™”
46ā™”
47ā™”
48ā™”
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

17ā™”

2.7K 80 78
By ImDeluluAndi

《《 Babysitting part 2 》》

1336 words 

^ Fr should've looked for sum better but I couldn't 😭
----------------------------

Makoto's phone rang and he answered it excusing himself. The others continued watching the live acting. Kokomi giving glances at Y/n and Saiki who was holding Yuuta's hands making her mad. 

Makoto came back slightly bowing at the others. 

"I got to go to the agency they need me. Let's go Kokomi I'll drive you home-" 

"It's okay Brother! I'll get a ride for myself after this" 

"Are you sure? I can-" 

Kokomi shakes her head furiously making Makoto sighs then glare at Kusuo.

'YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HER BASTARD' 

He says this in his head not knowing Kusuo obviously heard It. Makoto then waves goodbye to Y/n and Yuuta before leaving. One Teruhashi sibling gone now just have to deal with 1. 

'Although she's still as much as an nuisance as that creep. Good grief.' 

Kusuo sighs annoyed but his eyes landed on Y/n his mood slightly changing a bit more better. 

"We are gonna kidnap someone!" 

One of the villain actors said as he looked around and grabbed Kokomi and also Y/n. 

"Wait-" 

Kokomi tried to get away acting shy and scared making the villain and the superhero blush then their eyes landed on Y/n who was just smiling at them before speaking up.

"Oh no! I'm so scared" 

She says acting afraid even though if this was a real kidnap she would've easily fought back. Kusuo deadpanned seeing through her act chuckling slightly. Yuuta panicked seeing Y/n captured immediately tugging Kusuo's shirt. 

"Cyborg Cider Man save Pretty Y/n!" 

'No-' 

Yuuta was giving puppy dog eyes towards Kusuo and everyone who heard the kid forced him into the front of the stage. 

'Good grief.' 

Kusuo was pushed and was forced to wear a cyborg cider man costume. Y/n saw the pink haired holding in her laughter at how silly he looks. 

'HAHAHA'

Kusuo looks at Y/n with a glare knowing that he heard her thoughts she rubbed the fact of her head.

'Oops.. got caught' 

 Kusuo rolled his eyes just wanting this to be over it while the villain & superhero suddenly looked at him.

'HE CANNOT STEAL MY SPOTLIGHT TO SAVE THESE PRETTY LADIES' 

Those are the words coming out of their head. Making the psychic sigh at this. The superhero tried to fight the villain but failed miserly now knocked out. The villain looks at Kusuo with a glare. Y/n looked at the knocked out Superhero actor then at the Villain worried that this will go too far. 

'I'M GONNA KEEP THEM TO MYSELF' 

The Villain actor hugged Kokomi and Y/n like some type of pervert. Kokomi was fuming how such a guy way older than her touch her but she kept her act acting innocent. While Y/n looked at the actor with a  frown. 

"Mister please let go..." 

"This is getting a bit out of hand Mister-" 

Y/n was interrupted when Kusuo sprayed cider at the Villain making him let go of the two girls. Y/n's eyes widened meanwhile Kokomi was cheering and simping for Kusuo thinking he came out to save her only

"I won't let you take them!" 

'Mm.' 

That was all Kusuo said when the Villain suddenly got up came running to him to fight him but at that second Kusuo dodged him so ended up falling onto the ground hitting his face at it very badly. 

Kusuo walks over towards Y/n and Kokomi. The bluenett smiled cutely at him being delusional thinking he only came for her. 

"Thank you Saiki!" 

Kokomi says blushing and smiling at Kusuo and he just gave a nod before looking at Y/n with a playful glare. 

'Don't you dare laugh.' 

Y/n nodded giving a teasing look before snapping out of it worriedly moving her e/c eyes to the actors. 

"I think we should get them ice packs.." 

'That Villain don't deserve one.'

Kusuo says coldly glancing at the Villain actor with a cold icy look that could kill. Y/n laughs at this comment nodding in agreement. Looking at the injured actors on the floor of the stage before looking up at Kusuo with a smile.

"I was gonna just save me and Kokomi but you interrupted me but thank you for saving us anyways" 

'I know you can take care of yourself. Just you were too lenient and nice. Good grief let's just go.' 

Kusuo says sighing before offering his hand to Y/n. Which made her surprised at this gesture slightly moving back a step. Kokomi was watching very pissed.

'HOW DARE SHE!? That should be me!!' 

'Let's go.' 

Kusuo said ignoring Kokomi's pissed thoughts. Y/n was still confused but just went with the flow accepting it as they leave the stage.  Shockingly Kusuo didn't do the usual how he just grabs her hands like when they teleport but actually intertwined their hands together tightly holding hers making Y/n speechless and embarrassed at this sudden gesture. 

Everyone cheering for Kusuo cause he saved the two beauties. Kusuo and Y/n holding hands was cut short when Yuuta came running. Y/n tried to let of his hand first but the pink haired was hesitant for a second before snapping out of it letting go. Looking away shy and embarrassed. 

Y/n was confused but just shrugged it off when Yuuta came hugging her tightly as he could with his small arms. 

"YOUR OKAY!" 

Y/n smiles at his worried tone finding it adorable hugging him back. 

"Yes I am" 

Kusuo glances at them slightly smile at the sight before looking towards Kokomi who was smiling at him trying to make him fall for her keeping her good perfect girl act. It came crumbling down after Kusuo spoke. 

'We are going home now bye.' 

Y/n waves goodbye to Kokomi holding Yuuta's hand again and Kusuo holding Yuuta's other hand. 

"See ya Monday Teruhashi!" 

The trio then walk away from Kokomi leaving her there dumbfounded. 

'HE DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME FOR THAT BITCH!?" 

***

When the trio finally arrived at their streets they first dropped off Kusuo. Yuuta smiled waving at him and he waves back at the little kid. Y/n's heart melted seeing the cute little interaction the two were having. 

Kusuo looks up at Y/n before giving a slight nod.

'See ya.' 

Y/n smiles before nodding and waving at him. 

"I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so you're gonna be the one babysitting Little Yuuta!"

Kusuo was curious but couldn't read much in Y/n's thoughts surprisingly. It was all covered thinking of sweets. So he came to a conclusion the h/c haired just gonna have a day off eating sweets. 

 'Mm.' 

That was all the pink haired replied before walking inside his house leaving Yuuta and Y/n who now started walking 5 or even 3 steps to Yuuta's house since It was next to Kusuo's. Ringing the doorbell seeing Yuuta's mom who smiled.

"Did you guys have fun!" 

"Yes we did Mom!"

Y/n smiled nodding before letting go of Yuuta's hand so he can go towards his mom.

"Thank you for taking care of him today and Kusuo too" 

"It's no problem at all! I love kids they are adorable! Anyways I got to go see ya Auntie and Yuuta!" 

The Mother and son pair both waved at Y/n when she exits out the house. 

***

Kusuo smacked himself when he arrived at his bedroom once again. 

'I've gone crazy.'

'Did I seriously held her hands and offered.' 

Kusuo first time in awhile groaned and complained at this odd situation his in not knowing what to do. 

'First I had that dream now this. I must have lost my mind.' 

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was kind of boring I'm like having writer's block think that's what you call it lmao or whatever it is but I'm trying my best :'). (I know I publish this same day as part 16 but this chapter took like few days since I was lazy and my brain wasn't braining) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 12 4
ā They spoke in a harmony of silence, one they grew to love. āž Ė—ĖĖ‹ SHE WAS NEVER really good with her words...
11.6K 254 31
your name is y/n and you live together with your brother. you never thought that going to a new school was going to change your live that much... you...
438 37 22
Just how many transfer students does P.K. Academy need?! They always bring trouble - and apparently this 'new' trouble has not only shown up to Kusu...
11.6K 392 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...