š‘šˆš†š‡š“ ššŽš– | h.s

By youslayedout

"and i ended a friendship on the day that i left and though i really meant it, it still makes me upset." šˆš... More

š‘šˆš†š‡š“ ššŽš–
š‚š€š’š“ ą¼„
š€š‚š“, š’š’š’†
peanut butter & slip ups
blonde & buttercream
polaroid's and sunrises
paparazzi & phone calls
opposite & chocolate cake
jumpers & decisions
š€š‚š“, š’•š’˜š’
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three

ice cream & injures

1.4K 34 17
By youslayedout

"Can you like not do that please." I told my brother as he was breathing so loud.

"Breathe?"

"Yeah maybe hold your breath for a while." I sweetly smiled at him, getting up to sit on the next sofa.

"Go back to your room please." He groaned, leaning back on the sofa. "I will soon don't worry." I roll my eyes, turning the volume louder.

"Oh is Zayn coming tomorrow? He didn't reply to my text." I ask, turning my head towards him.

"Yeah he said he'll come with Isla and them lot."

"Okay." I mutter, turning back to the tv.

Suddenly I feel a hard object hit my head and fall onto my chest. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I half-shout as Zack shook with laughter. "You should've seen your face."

"Shutup." I roll my eyes and throw the tissue box at him, landing on his face.

"You should've seen your face." I mock, scoffing at his glare.

"Haha, very funny."

I softly smile at him as I turn back to the tv.

I jolt up from the pillow, catching my breath. I turn towards my beside table, checking my phone.

5:30PM

"God." I collapse back onto my pillow, exhaling as took my head in my hands. This was the fourth time this week I dreamt of him, good or bad it still makes me upset.

My body internally groans as I sit up and rub my eyes. My phone screen lights up on my nightstand as I read my screen.

From: owen/pisstake

Why aren't you out with the other boys
???
Stop being lazy it sets a bad imagine

From: alexander/pisstake

You're not going to breakfast from now on
Go out with the other boys I don't need ur bs rn

I ignore those and open my other notifications, I can never get a break to breathe.

From: harold 😓

R u ok
Adelinaaa
I'm bringing you ice cream

To: hardold 😓

alr

I lay my phone back on my nightstand and plug the charger into it. I quickly get up and walk into the bathroom, I probably look like a state right now.

"Lord." I whisper as I take my hair down from the ponytail and flip my head over, that usually works. I run the faucet and splash the water on my face, rubbing my eyes with my sleeves.

I grab a flannel and dry my face, my reflection staring right back at me. Two loud knocks echo throughout the bathroom, a small smile creeps up onto my face. He's here.

I walk towards the door slowly opening it.

"Hi."

"Hi."

He smiles coyly as he walks in with two small tubs of ice cream in each hand. "I bought you ice cream, you missed out on all the fun y'know." He says as he sets down the ice cream.

"What fun?" I ask, scratching my hair.

"Basically the guy who works at cold stone threw the ice cream tub at Liam to catch, long story short he dropped it three times." He says through laughs, deep dimples forming in his cheeks.

I laugh along with him, grabbing spoons from my drawer. "You should've been there." He ran a hand through his hair, throwing his jacket onto the chair.

"Yeah I was tired." I reply, looking back at him. Those green eyes melting into mine, "Thank you for this though." I smile softly, moving the duvet towards the end of the bed.

I hop onto the bed with the ice cream sitting in my lap, I feel the bed dip as Harry comes and sits next to me.

"Are you okay?" His eyes glistening with curiosity, moving a little closer towards me.

"Yeah, Simon is just a dick." I breathlessly laugh, eating a spoonful of the ice cream.

"Yeah, m'sorry about that."

He kisses my head, eating the ice cream with me. A flush creeps up onto my cheeks as I lean into his chest, grabbing the remote from beside me.

"What should we watch?"

* * *

**HARRYS POV**

Half way through the movie her eyes began to droop from drowsiness, burying herself in my chest.

I quickly take the ice cream from her lap and put it on the nightstand, turning off the tv.

"Harry." She mumbled, cuddling into my chest as I lifted the duvet up. "C'mon lay down." I softly whisper with her head in my hands.

Adelina slowly moves onto her side, burying her head in the pillow. I cover my mouth to stifle my laughter, closing my eyes.

I switch off the lamp beside her and put the ice cream tubs in the mini freezer under her nightstand.

Her chest rose with every breath she took, her soft pink lips blowing out air. Her light freckles only used to show up in summer, i remember I noticed them when we shot the 'What makes you beautiful' music video.

"The females have just arrived on set, I've becoming a little weak at the knees." Louis began to fall, leaning on me. I rolled my eyes as he pretended to fall as I had to support him.

"Adelina has also arrived so let's go say a warm welcome to her." He beamed into the camera, motioning the cameraman to follow us.

"Alright cut!"

The girls got out of the car and so did Adelina, laughing with the blonde girl next to her.

"Well hello there." Louis pulled her into a hug as she smiled softly, her eyes meeting mine.

"How was your drive." She asked, playfully nudging his shoulder while she posed for the camera.

Louis stayed silent, scratching his chin. "Well we got pulled over for starters." I laughed as she walked towards me.

The sunlight laying upon her skin, her hazel eyes lighting up as she smiled. Her light brown freckles spread across her face as the light shined upon her porcelain skin.

"Damn, who was driving?" She asked, fixing her hair.

"Louis." I pointed, her soft brown hair blowing in the soft breeze as she turned to face him. He was running.

She chuckled as one of the directors called her from across the beach.

Adelina turned to look back at me, her soft gaze melting into mine. I cleared my throat, scratching my hair.

"Well it was fun to see you curly, see ya." She waved as she jogged away, her dress flowing in the wind.

She's just so beautiful.

"You are so in love." Niall laughed, patting my back as lightly pushed him away.

"You better not be, she's my blood." Zayn sternly said, pointing at me and Niall as I threw my hands up in defence.

I smile at the memory, at her. I quickly let my hand go from her back, walking away but come to a halt.

"Stay." She mumbles, grabbing my hand. Her eyes flutter open as she sleepily smiles. "Management will wonder where I am in the morning." I whisper, softly kissing her knuckles.

"It's okay, and aren't you the one who said you didn't care?" She sleepily said, looking into my eyes.

"Alright fine." I slowly let go of her hand, taking off my socks and shirt as I buried myself under the covers with her.

She shuffled towards me as I snaked an arm around her waist, drawing lazy circles on her back. "Goodnight." I whisper into her ear, kissing the top of her head.

She hums in response, burying herself in the crook of my neck.

I just don't know how I'm going to tell her.

A/N: hey yall 🤞🏻🤞🏻 make sure to voteeee, and I hope you enjoyed 🤟🏻🤟🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 381 71
COMPLETED āœ”ļø [MARCH 25, 2016] I used to be happy, contented and just doing my own business until something happened... now its just a past and I won'...
2.5K 171 15
25th March 2015. The day which will go down as one of the darkest days in history. Hearts were broken and tears were shed. Zayn thought that he had...
7.7K 444 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
1.1K 76 12
"Come on, do it, curse, scream, yell at me, hit me, do whatever you have wanted to do all these years." He just stares at me, not doing anything. "...