A Moth and a Butterfly, Siste...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own Svtfoe or it's characters or the cover, I only own my ocs intro: Princess Star But... More

Bio: Star's Monster friend
Chapter 1: Star and Mera Comes to Earth
Chapter 2: Party with a Pony
Chapter 3: Dealing with a " Curse " ( Part 1 )
Chapter 5: School Spirit ( Part 1 )
Chapter 6: School Spirit ( Part 2 )
Chapter 7: Monster Arm ( Part 1 )
Chapter 8: Monster Arm ( Part 2 )
Chapter 9: The Other Exchange Student ( Part 1 )
Chapter 10: The Other Exchange Student ( Part 2 )
Chapter 11: Cheer up, Mera
Chapter 12: Yearly Checkup
Chapter 13: Diaz Family Vacation ( Part 1 )
Chapter 14: Diaz Family Vacation ( Part 2 )
Chapter 15: Brittney's Party ( Part 1 )
Chapter 16: Brittney's Party ( Part 2 )
Chapter 17: Mewberty ( Part 1 )
Chapter 18: Mewberty ( Part 2 )
Chapter 19: ( I couldn't think of a name for this chapter ) ( Short )
Chapter 20: Lobster Claws/Moth Wand ( Part 1 )
Chapter 21: Lobster Claws/Moth Wand ( Part 2 )
Chapter 22: Sleep Spells
Chapter 23: Blood Moon Ball ( Part 1 )
Chapter 24: Blood Moon Ball ( Part 2 )
Chapter 25: Blood Moon Ball ( Part 3 )
Chapter 26: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses ( Part 1 )
Chapter 27: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses ( Part 2 )
Chapter 28: Talking Things Out
Chapter 29: A New " Friend " ( Short )
Chapter 30: Interdimensional Field Trip ( Part 1 )
Chapter 31: Interdimensional Field Trip ( Part 2 ) ( short )
Chapter 32: Interdimensional Field Trip ( Part 3 )
Chapter 33: Marco Grows A Beard ( Part 1 ) ( Very Short, sorry )

Chapter 4: Dealing with a " Curse " ( Part 2 )

705 28 6
By MeryMayham

Hekapoo and Rhombulus made it to the roof of the building Mera was hiding, Rhombulus was carrying a human sized steel crate up to the rooftop and he placed it down.

Rhombulus: Okay, Mera, everything will be ok, Uncle Rhombulus and Aunt Hekapoo are here- Oh my goodness!

The camera turned to Mera to show that she had multiple purple stitched hearts on her arms, legs, tail, and her face. Mera had tears in her eyes as she was mentally panicking, she was still hugging her knees.

Mera: What's happening to me?!

Rhombulus: Oh... I forgot to tell her about Mewberty-

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, angrily: ) You what?!

Rhombulus: I was so busy preparing for this day, I forgot to tell her, okay?!

Mera: Mew-what?!

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, sternly: ) Just open the crate. ( To Mera, soothingly, trying to comfort her: ) Everything is okay, Mera. This is a completely normal thing that all girls go through. ( Hugs Mera ) Just try your best to remain calm, we are going to get through this together.

Mera: S-So this isn't my curse?

Hekapoo: No, sweetie, this isn't your curse. ( Sighs as she pets Mera's hair to comfort her, with a hint of guilt in her eyes ) This isn't your curse, kiddo.

Rhombulus then opens the crate.

Rhombulus: Okay, Mera, you have to stay in the crate until the phase is complete. Me and your aunt Hekapoo will be right here for you the entire time.

Mera nods her head, and Hekapoo helps her to her feet. Mera walked into the crate and Rhombulus and Hekapoo closed it shut behind her.

Rhombulus: ( to Mera, from outside the crate: ) Remember, Mery! Me and Hekapoo are right here.

Hekapoo: Take deep breaths, sweetie. This will be over before you know it.

With Hekapoo and Rhombulus, outside the crate.

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, silently so Mera couldn't hear her: ) Okay, how long till this is over?

Rhombulus looks at the time on the watch on his wrist.

Rhombulus: Um... We have until...oh...

Hekapoo: What?!

Rhombulus: It won't be over until sundown. But don't worry, I left the princess a note, telling her that we needed to borrow Mera for a while. I put it on the dog that was in Mera's room 's paw.

( Meanwhile with Angel )

Angel comes down from Mera's room and sees a three eyed demon boy on Star's mirror.

Tom: Star!

Star: No. No.

Tom: Wait! Is Mera there by any chance-

Angel barks at Tom and charges at the mirror.

Marco: Angel! Down, boy!

Angel rams into the mirror, hanging up on Tom. Angel calmed down after seeing that Tom was no longer on the mirror.

Star: Okay... Angel, sit.

Angel sits.

Star: Stay... Good boy. ( To the mirror: ) Call Mom, not Tom. I really gotta delete him from my mirror.

Moon appears on the mirror's surface. Marco glanced at Angel to see if the dog was going to reaction, Angel was completely fine.

Moon: Oh, Star, darling, what a pleasant surprise!

Star: So, Mom... let's just say that someone accidentally turned someone into a troll with the wand. Not that I would do that, no, because that would be completely irresponsible-

Angel starts barking once again, as he hears a loud crash and screams , he and Marco went to see what happened.

Moon: Star, what is going on?!

Star quickly closed the curtains.

Star: Gotta go, bye! ( To Marco and Angel: ) What happened?!

Marco and Angel stood next to a large hole in the wall.

Marco: She jumped out the window!

Star: Okay, let's go find Mera, and find-

Star then noticed a piece of paper on Angel's paw and took it.

Star: ( reads what's on the note out loud: ) " We have to borrow Mera for awhile, she'll be back as soon as possible. From, MHC. " ( Groans ) Great, the magic high commission has Mery, they're probably taking her out to get more muzzles or something.

Marco: I still don't understand why Mera needs a muzzle.

Star: Neither do I, but we'll have to deal with this without her.

( With Hekapoo, Rhombulus, and Mera )

The sun was starting to set, and there was a few dents on the steel crate.

Hekapoo: Okay, it's almost over. ( To Rhombulus: ) I still can't believe you forgot to tell her about this, you said you were going to. Didn't you see how panicked she was, and it's all your fault.

Rhombulus: Well, ( silently so Mera couldn't hear him, to Hekapoo: ) Maybe if it weren't for you and Lekmet didn't insist on keeping her, we wouldn't be in this mess and she would've been in a-

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, angrily: ) Don't. You. Dare. FINISH THAT SENTENCE-

Mera, now with purple skin, redish purple hair, six arms, and large butterfly wings, shifted into the size of a giant and bursted out of the crate without struggle, and she looked at Hekapoo and Rhombulus, her eyes completely white and she had a blank expression on her face.

Rhombulus: Oh my goodness!

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, angrily: ) Tell me that you didn't forget that she could do that!!

Mera then flew into the clouds, accidentally knocking Rhombulus off the roof with her tail. Hekapoo watched with worry as Mera disappeared into the clouds, not seemingly to care the Rhombulus was slowly climbing back onto the rooftop. Once the sun was completely down, purple stitched hearts fell from the sky, and Rhombulus lets out a sigh of relief when he saw this as he was now back on the roof.

Rhombulus: Oh, thank mewni. It's finally over. And without any damage of any kind-

Mera then crash landed onto the rooftop, behind Hekapoo and Rhombulus after the stitched hearts stopped falling from the sky. Hekapoo pushed Rhombulus out of the way and ran to Mera. Mera's cheekmarks were completely visible now.

Hekapoo: ( pulls Mera up ) Mera! Are you hurt?! Where is the pain coming from?!

Mera: ( groans ) I'm fine, Aunt Hekapoo. My head just hurts. Wait, why do I feel like there's something on my...

Mera then and moves her hair, to reveal that she now has a set of tiny, vestigial wings on her back.

Mera: Uh-

Hekapoo: Don't panic, that is completely normal. But, don't let the princess or anyone else see them.

Mera: Okay... ( Puts her hair back down ) So everything is okay now?

Rhombulus then walked up to Mera.

Rhombulus: ( happily: ) Yep. You're just growing up, Mery. But, no matter what, you are going to be our little monster.

Mera: ( embarrassed ) Uncle Rhombulus...!

Hekapoo: Let's get you back to your room so the princess doesn't begin to worry.

( The next day, in class )

Mera was back at her seat in class, her cheekmarks were now hidden with makeup once again, and Star was finishing telling the class about what happened to Miss Skullnick.

Star: So anyway, long story short, Skullnick ran off with this weird man-bull guy thing to another dimension, and now she is gone forever.

Student: Star Butterfly rules!

The students begin cheering, while Mera rolled her eyes slightly at their behavior. She began tuning everything out and drew a drawing of a spade, club, and a stitched heart in a circle with butterflies around it. She then jumped slightly when she heard something smashed a desk and saw that Miss Skullnick was back, the rest of the class gasped.

Marco: Miss Skullnick?

Miss Skullnick: He dumped me. I think. I don't know. I couldn't understand a word he was saying!

Star: Welcome back, Skullzers.

Miss Skullnick: Get ready for the worst pop quiz of your lives!

The class groaned in response, and Mera saw that Jackie looked at Marco disapprovingly before walking away, and that a student kicked Marco's desk away from his.

Mera: ( silently as she watched Marco sit down: ) Oh, dear...

Mera then noticed that Marco wasn't upset when Star whispered something to him, which made Mera smile to see that Marco was okay.

Mera: ( whispers to self: ) Maybe Star is okay with match making afterall...

Mera then turned a page on her notebook, to reveal a small drawing in the corner of the page of stick figures of herself and Tom holding hands.

Mera: ( whispers to self: ) But, maybe I shouldn't admit that to her...yet.

Mera then jumped slightly when she heard the sound of Star's wand blasting something, and she looked up to see that Marco's head now had butterfly wings and antennae. One of his antennae was on fire, and Star tries to blow it out.

Mera: Oh goodness.... Well, at least everything is back to normal.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this episode, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 475 17
Star Butterfly If you had asked someone about her, they'd say 'Who?'. Star is a young girl in a boarding school who is mute. 'Mute?' You ask. Star ha...
5K 118 20
(Takes place after Season 2 Finale!!) Weeks past and Earth is under attack by the Mewni's enemies, the Monsters. Star, a properly trained pri...
1.1K 23 12
Sabriye was once again sucked into a portal and appeared in Mewni. There, she met the princess of Mewni, Star Butterfly, and her squire and best frie...
5K 109 18
Hi, I'm Marco Diaz. Safe Kid, Karate Boy, Lamo. So many things in my life that I wouldn't take back ever like my grades my friends my family my hopes...