Oshi no Ko X Male Reader/OC

By ChiliSauceyPepper

You're just a normal person working as a lawyer. You admired an idol by the name of Ai Hoshino. Life was norm... More

Reincarnation. (1)
Acting. (2)
Unexpected Occurance (3)
[BIO]
Idol. (4)
School (5)
Romance Drama. (6)
Romance Drama pt. 2 (7)

Prologue.

3.1K 58 10
By ChiliSauceyPepper

2nd POV

You had just gathered up all the evidence you needed to ensure your client's safety and innocence. You were a very professional and 'expensive' lawyer, after all.

As you walked along the sidewalks with formal wear and a suitcase carried by your right hand, you couldn't help but feel watched.

You were in a rush, though. You needed to make it to the court in time. Your pace quickened slightly, but you kept yourself calm.

There was a busy road ahead of you that you had to cross. This wasn't a pedestrian crossing road at all.

You were forced to cross the road as it's the fastest way to the court. While you were crossing the road, you checked your watch on your left wrist. "I'm late by 7 seconds." You thought.

*HONK, HONK, HONK!*

You stopped looking at your watch and turned your head to the side where a car was honking repeatedly. It was going past the speed limit too.

*Crash!*

(Bonus.)

"Where's my lawyer?! I'm not guilty of any of this, I swear!" The client said, but was sentenced to prison for an accused homicide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.5K 22
"I hope you live a happy life, my lil star" "I'll promise to make it easier for you. So just rely on me." "Nee-chan is always here for you. Don't w...
7.4K 188 13
Collin is a simple guy. He enjoys all the finer things in life, video games, anime, photography, cars - and most of all, music. He sets his sights o...
118K 5K 43
Ruby hoshino, star eyed idol★ ☆ ❝ 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❞ (𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘓𝘖�...
43.3K 1K 40
Kai Ross, a 19-year-old Half-Saiyan Time Patroller who served the Supreme Kai of Time, decides to take a break in his universe after the events of Xe...