WoF as Humans Book 2

By ShipperErerer

A decade and some years after everybody has graduated, they have separated, and forgotten about each other. T... More

Glory (1)
Peril (1)
Starflight (1)
Sunny (1)
Tsunami (1)
Qibli (1)
Winter (1)
Bat (1)
Scarr (1)
Amethyst (1)
Harmony + SeaWeed (1)
Leo (1)
BlackWing + Scarr (1)
Starflight (2)
Deathbringer (1)
Winter (2)
Leo + Tsunami
Cacti (1)
Scarr + Harmony (1)
Glory (2)

Winter's Family (1)

51 3 0
By ShipperErerer

Leo

Harmony and Leo were having an amazing conversation about soulmates and how they might've been able to figure it out who is good for each other, when Scarr walked in.

Leo didn't notice him at first, because he had his back to the entrance, but as soon as Unicorn opened her mouth, he realized something was wrong, and a split second later, he realized what that something was.

"It's Bayou! Harmony it's Bayou!" 

Leo wondered if Unicorn was there when Scarr lashed out on the authority for getting his name wrong, and he came to the conclusion that Unicorn just didn't care.

But even though he and Scarr were friends, Leo liked Harmony, and Harmony was Scarr's soulmate, which was a major problem. Plus, what reason would Scarr be here if it wasn't for Harmony?

Maybe he was there for Unicorn.

Leo didn't hold his breath for that one.

"Harmony. Can we talk?" Scarr asked, looking way more uncomfortable than he probably wanted to.

Leo hoped Harmony would decline and continue their conversation, but instead she didn't even take a few seconds to think about it before getting up from the Hammock.

"I'll be right back." Harmony whispered.

He couldn't help but stare like a lost puppy as they exited the door. Scarr should've known better than to provoke him in front of everybody. Even a peasant would know who Leo's Dad was, but Leo wasn't surprised, because at this moment, Scarr was worse than a peasant.

Sure, Scarr may have an advantage, since he is Harmony's soulmate, but Leo had the upper hand when it comes to how to treat a woman right, and considering the fact that Scarr can barely hold a conversation with her without wanting to burn something, he could see no reason why Harmony would choose Scarr over him. 

He rolled his eyes and decided to talk to Unicorn, who after alerting the whole cabin about Scarr's arrival, went back to playing games on her phone. Or maybe posting something on social media. You never know with her.

"Hey." He said, sliding into the spot next to her.

She smiled at him, and proceeded to not say a word.

But Leo was ok with that, because he learned that the best way to get a girls attention, is to make her jealous, and why not do that with Unicorn since she's already his soulmate. 

He looked over at his sister, who was talking and playing with that SeaWing he still couldn't remember the name of.

Winter may have not won over Qibli, but this time it'll be different. This time, his family is going to win.

One step at a time.

Amethyst

SeaWeed is an angel sent from heaven.

That's probably the 15th time today that she had said that, but she couldn't help it. Living in a home with two arrogant IceWings (Dad and Leo) she was used to people being haughty, self - absorbed, and annoying, but with SeaWeed it was different. 

He made her feel comfortable and perfect. He was perfect.

Growing up, their family motto was: If he's not an IceWing, swing.

But SeaWeed isn't an IceWing, but that didn't matter to her. It may matter to Winter, and Amethyst knew Leo was bothered by it, considering the glares he kept shooting SeaWeed's way, which was ironic, considering the girl he likes is a NightWing/RainWing hybrid.

Last time she checked, a NightWing wasn't an IceWing. Neither was a RainWing. Plus, his actual soulmate isn't an IceWing, but he says that she doesn't matter because he doesn't like her.

Amethyst thinks there is a reason that they put SOULMATES under Leo and Unicorns name, and that there is also a reason Harmony isn't his soulmate, but he says that it doesn't matter, and that Harmony will be his eventually.

See how he talks? 

She loves her brother, yeah, but sometimes he has to remember that the world does not revolve around him and that he is not the main character.

"I should be getting going. Can't have my cabin becoming besties without me." SeaWeed joked, pulling a giggle out of Amethyst.

"You're right." She agreed as they both stood.

SeaWeed smiled and gave her a hug that sent butterflies swirling around her stomach for way longer than it should have.

"See you tomorrow." She added as he left the room, hoping she didn't sound too desperate and needy.

But with her luck, she probably did.

Winter

Since it was only the boys that had to meet with the parents, Winter decided to not participate. He knew Amethyst's soulmate was a SeaWing, and he didn't like it at all, but he hoped Amethyst remembered their saying.

If he's not an IceWing, swing.

Preferably at his face. Send him back into the ocean for all he cares, and give Amethyst a IceWing for Christs sake. 

Plus, Leo's situation wasn't any better.

His Soulmate was Turtles daughter. TURTLE! Winter and Turtle didn't really speak at all to each other back when they went to school together, and now that he actually thought about it, Turtle wasn't even the worst part about the girl.

It was her name. 

Unicorn? Unicorn? UNICORN?

SnowDrift was sitting right next to him, and he was trying not to get worked up in front of her, because then she'd scold him, and he really didn't feel like being scolded.

Anyways.

Her Dad is Turtle, her name is Unicorn, and to rub salt on his deadly mental wounds, add the second half of her bloodline to the equation.

Her mother.

Kinkajou. 

Remember? The energetic, slightly more annoying sibling of Glory? Yeah, the Kinkajou that could never stop smiling and never stop talking. So imagine, Unicorn, a combination of quiet and nerdy, and loud and annoying. 

Poor Leo.

All Winter needed now, was for Frost's situation to be good. After a lot of convincing, Alaska, Frosts' wife, convinced him to go to this school, and he brought his son, Blizzard with him. Sure, Blizzard would only be able to go to this school once he was old enough, which was in a few years, but still.

Blizzard was the definition of IceWing. He was rude, stubborn and very, very, cold, and Winter was loving every single minute of it. Even though Blizzard was his nephew, he felt more like his son than anything else.

It made him even more grateful when he found out that Frost was alive. Because if Frost didn't live, Blizzard wouldn't exist. At the end of the day, Leo will always be his number one priority, but Blizzard was definitely up there too.

 He couldn't wait until Blizzard entered this school.

Frost

Being apart of the Dead really made him appreciate being alive, and made him appreciate Winter more, because man did he miss his brother.

When he met Alaska, at first he was a bit skeptical that they could ever work out, with her being in a relationship at the time, but after a little bit of convincing and fantasizing and scandals, he now sits here with the family of his dreams.

When people see Blizzard, the first thing they do is judge him, and they might as well. Blizzard is only nice to people who deserve and demand his respect, and after hearing about the school that Winter's kids are going to, with all the soulmate stuff in the air, he realized he had to start preparing his son for the worst.

If his soulmate wasn't an IceWing.

Which is why he found himself laying on his sons bed, having a heart to heart at midnight.

"But hopefully that won't be the case." He finished, looking to see if Blizzard had had a single reaction at all.

"Yeah hopefully." He grumbled.

People always see Blizzard as a rude, disrespectful problem child, but that's not it at all. He was helpful around the house, made perfect scores, and was actually pretty sweet.

But only after he gets to know you for a bit.

So, honestly, he pitied whatever girl Blizzard was paired up with, if it isn't an IceWing, because that would mess up everything.

"Remember son, If she isn't an IceWing, RUN."

(So, big chapter right? But just in case y'all didn't read the first book, which you should do, Frost is Winter's presumed "dead" brother, who turned out to be alive, and better yet, the man Winter remembers. Now, occasionally I'll do these family chapters, just to include everybody. Also, spoiler, Blizzard might be an active character in the third book. 

You didn't hear it from me.

BYE FAMILY!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2K 38
//COMPLETED// //edited 2021// The Jade Mountain Academy certainly wasn't shaping up to be what Winter expected. He was always surrounded by dragons...
55.7K 3.7K 64
For the better part of 9 years, tharn and type have been the best of friends. Meeting at the age of 12, on the soccor field, the two hit it off right...
112K 1.3K 28
*COMPLETE* What would've happened if the Jade Winglet never got wrapped up with Darkstalker? If Sora had never tried to kill Icicle? If Winter had ne...
1.9K 18 23
This is about twenty or thirty years later after the event of arc.3 where pantala and pyrria have found a way to co-habit and animus magic came back...