Embrace My Hüg

By Riley_kush

"Your eyes, they are more expressive than you let yourselves," he said. His soft tone piercing my heart. I k... More

Book Cover
How It Started
Going Back
End or Beginning?
End or Beginning...? - 2
Family Time
Family Time -2
Getting back
Meeting Him
Wedding bells - 2
Wedding Bells -3
Mrs.

Wedding

24 0 0
By Riley_kush

Jasmine ...

That is all I'm smelling since he had laid beside me as if he had taken a bath inside the jasmine and not with jasmine.

Abhimanyu comes into that rare species, where his masculine and feminine energy were very much balanced.

He knew how to control himself so controlling a situation or calming a raging audience that too simply through his voice was an attribute I admire about him, but all behind that strikingly Halcyon and phlegmatic appearance was a cunning and shrewd mind a perfect combination of Raj and Yuvika's ..is Abhimanyu.

His real self will surge its existence only when he is provoked beyond returned and she had the unfortunate chance to witness it that one time and it was enough for her. His livid stance was still engraved in her mind as if it happened yesterday and it had created a certain kind of fear of him in her.

From that day, unknowingly her body has maintained a certain level of distance from him. Even though she knew he would never harm her but what about this brain, huh?

With years this has subsided a lot, especially since declaring her engagement to him. She had worked hard in mentally preparing herself.

The reality was as clear as water,"He is here to stay!"

The day she accepted this arrangement she knew all the resistance he had built around himself from her, they are going to shatter that too all at once.

And she had to learn how to love this devil before the devil chooses himself.

Her ears focusing on his slow rhythmic breathing as if the other person was asleep but his stiff posture was indicating that he was awake.

"You are the only one I have ... Then who am I?

One thing was sure she was a bitch!!

A possessive bitch!!

She couldn't control herself laying aside the blanket, she climbed directly on top of him.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Congratulations!! You have finally provoked the bitch in me!!"

"S-Sam, what ... — he stopped whatever he was going to say when he felt someone coming closer to him, His hands that were trying' to stop her suddenly in a flash were pinned on top of his head with little to no restraint.

His throat swallowed the lump that was built directly into the stomach cautious of leaving a single sound behind.

"Tell me my dear husband, who am I to you?" She said her hold on him tighten making him gasp not in pain but in shock due to her endearment to him.

"My Dear husband!! At the same time his subconscious started banging on his conscious door saying,"Wake up, she didn't called you romantically you idiot!!... She is being sarcastic to hide her real question in between those lovey dovey gesture. Bata raha hu ...ye ladkiya badi tedi cheej hoti h inmai seedha kuch hota hi nhi h..."

Abhimanyu: 0_0

(I'm telling you, these girls! They can't be straight for a single second. It's like they had to be swinging from one point to another being confused)

His eyes tried to search her face, maybe her eyes betrayed her owner would convey something that is going on in her mind to him.

"Did something happen today while you were shopping,?" Abhimanyu asked in concern.

Her expression was still impassive but her heart was beating rapidly, She yanked his hands tightly and said,"  "Don't try to change the topic?"

She said not caring to reply to him about his question. And what would she say that she was feeling extremely insecure....that her anxiety was flaring up.... that someone has deliberately tried to set her up.

Suddenly she felt his eyes wide open for a short while then relaxing again as if realising something but she didn't pay heed to it thinking he was contemplating

After getting silence from him, " You didn't hesitate to say your feelings to your 'friend', her words especially emphasizing that word, " And here I thought I — you are!" He completed confirming whatever she was going to say.

"Huh! She come closer to him, not believing her ears. They were just inches apart from each other.

"She is my friend .. best friend but you are my soul ... you will be my better half. You are my everything, my little wol— !!"

At last his voice suddenly sounded sultry to her, oozing with seductiveness a little low and rough as if he was talking with air rather than vocals.

She couldn't hear his last words clearly all her focus was on his slender neck, and jasmine scent.

His voice was luring her into something deep that she couldn't decipher his words after a certain point. The moment she came closer to him, her eyes were dangling from his eyes to his neck and the heavenly scent.

Her mind was foggy, since childhood she has admired his skin especially his neck. It was smooth and always glowing; in years now that she got the chance to touch it why not grab the opportunity? All of her concerns leaving her mind, as she tried to focus to get the taste of the sweet nectar that she has been dying to taste.

Slowly she reached near the crook of his neck, gliding down her lips touched the skin near his throat moving forward slowly caressing his neck with her cheeks slightly feeling the skin under her cheeks,"tender!!."

And in an instant she felt someone going stiff under her body immediately her eyes went up to meet his and just like a deer caught in a headlight her trance broke up watching his eyes on her.

But before she could say something her eyes got wider by certain someone's gesture. He extended his neck to her fully saying go ahead by tilting his face sideways surrendering to her.

Her cheeks flushed due to the sudden gesture, she couldn't move forward all her confidence gone, she just wanted to hide herself from his eyes forever for this embarrassing situation.

She tried to pull her hands back and retreat but suddenly someone caught her hands tightly pushing her more towards him," Go ahead, complete what you started."

His voice was soft yet commanding her, but she couldn't do it. Looking in his eyes she could feel that there was a kind of longing in his eyes with an unusual hint of pain.

She couldn't decipher what that pain means; was he in pain? Or hurt somewhere? Or internal injury? She couldn't pinpoint what it was actually saying.

As if understanding the situation suddenly Abhimanyu said in order to divert her attention,"I'm not letting you go until you complete what you started,"

"Abhimanyu you said you would wait for me".

His eyes glued to her, a shiver ran through her spine feeling goosebumps all over her body in an instant the temperature of the room dropped to minus degree. She could feel his grip loosening a little bit  but before she could retreat his grip tightened on her and she heard him,"Yes, that's true that I would wait but not when my wife willingly was initiating a romantic gesture towards me."

"Lub dub!! What the heck did I got myself into!!"

Her heart beat was rising, her mind was in dilemma, her first instinct was to struggle so that he would loose his grip and taking the Chance she would flee right infront of his nose.

Her anxiety on its best!!

And on the other hand, something dark hidden feelings were trying to surge on the surface. God knows how many times she had spent thinking to touch him there after that encounter.
Just one chance like a drunkard waiting for the taste of that bittersweet liquid her inner most desire to taste it one more time was surmounting her anxious state to be away from him.

Unconsciously her body started reacting to her needs..."no! ..

"No...no...no...no... What are you doing stop it now!!

"No...

"Hey... no - ... Hey...Sam...

No.. Samaira!!

Jolted awake her eyes started to adjust to the darkness in the room.

"Are you okay? Did you had a nightmare again?

"Huh!! ..her mind was still in daze reminiscing the dream again and again until she felt someone sitting beside her and caressing her face slowly.

Realising that the culprit in the dream was sitting beside him, she jump away from him.

"Sam - .. are you okay?

He was shocked seeing her detached herself from him so suddenly.

"Ahhh! ... Yes just...just a bad dream ..yeah a...a .. bad dream...

"Okay!!"

"Hmm."

Her mind relax, slowly adjusting to the environment coming into her senses. Just then she realised the lamp was lit on his side of the bed and there was a Book laying near her.

"What are you doing up late at this time?"

"Ohh! I wasn't able to sleep ... So to pass the time I thought to complete the book from where I stopped."

"Do you bring with yourself everytime you travel."

"Such a nerd!!"

"Haha!!

Her ears couldn't believe the sound that was just resound in her room. His low chortles were something she never heard him laugh like that.

Making her smile in reflex.

"There is so much you don't know about me, little wolf!!" As if understanding her expression he replied smugly.

"Huh!!... What did you said just now?"
Samaira asked in disbelief.

"Go to sleep, Samaira."

His reply confirmed that he isn't going to repeat but as if she had heard him say somewhere but where her mind couldn't register the event.

Relenquishing, she tried to sleep on the bed but sleep was no where to be find in her eyes. She was fully awake like a night owl. She was constantly tossing and turning in the bed.

"What happened? Can't sleep?" He said keeping the book aside in which he had zero interest at this moment.

"Can I hug you to sleep, Sam." His request came as a shock to her. But one look at him she could tell that he was tired, there were huge bags under his eyes. His mind and body was completely exhausted and still instead of sleeping he was reading a book,wow!!

"Please!

She wanted him to sleep near her but hugging her was something she still a little hesitant. Intimacy or even a small gesture of kindness from others made her anxious to the core. It wasn't in her nature to accept easily and nobody really tried to care for her in such a way before that her body shut down the other person  whenever someone tried to do that for her.

But now its not any other person...this man is going to be her husband...partner .. her other half. Can she still afford to keep this attitude?

"Ssshhhh!! Don't think that much, it's just a yes or no?"

Her eyes immediately meet his, as if drawn to that grey orbs she was trying to read his mind to what if she says no. His eyes blink as if he understood her question saying,- I'll accept it."

This draws a smile from her, she turned to the other side and slowly reduced the gap between them. She really wanted his arms wrapped around her. Yes, she was still skeptical and hesitant to intimacy but being in his arms once she realised that she was addicted to his body not now; unknowingly this feeling was engraved in her heart and body since childhood.

"Mmmhhh, she heard him moan in content as he adjusted herself to his liking. One arm around her waist another under her head being as a pillow. His head was submerged in the crook of her neck. His arms tighten around him.

"Abhi - manyu, you asked for a simple hug and sleep? Leave me."

"Mmhmm."

"Abhimanyu.... !!!

"Mhmm, sleep little wolf, this grip is not going to loose at any cost."

"Agghhh....!!

🦋

Hello guys ...

I know this update took a lot of time but I was kinda lot in stresss..

So what did you think about this chapter especially the dream sequence.

Naught Naughty boy!!

Actually if you realise something from this chapter is, Samaira is a coward when it comes to confront her feelings but we can't fully blame her right. She has gone through so much that even after being free she is caged.

Traumatic events or experience can really shook the person's sense of self,
their identity. Its like becoming a whole new person with flashbacks of your past self tormenting you within yourself. It doesn't let you enjoy the present nor let you free from the past.

But did you noticed one thing, I'm talking about the gesture that Abhimanyu did by letting himself surrender even though it was a dream but if you look at it even in reality he would have done in a minute.

Even in her dream, her subconscious knows how Abhimanyu is going to react. They both are really something?

Ek h sath rehna nhi chahti...
Ek h dur jaana nhi chahta ...

Phir bhi, q ye man raho mai dhundhe tujhe,
Duri h pr phir bhi ye Dil chahe tujhe

Ghor samasya h babu!!

Chalte h!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 18.7K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
5.1K 365 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
184K 14.6K 46
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
1.7M 85K 44
*(Unedited) ⚠️: Has a lot of , i repeat a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes read at your own risk . Do not complaint about it later in comment...