Pregnant with her ex-husband'...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 20

558 9 0
By Demens88c

It stands to reason that many people living by the river know how to use water, but there are still some who can't.

After the child fell into the water, there happened to be a fishing boat nearby, and the fisherman quickly jumped into the water and swam towards this side.

All the people who heard the movement rushed over. From a distance, there were many people surrounded by the river where the accident happened.

It stands to reason that except for the other children who were frightened, adults shouldn't exclaim like that.

After rushing to the river, Lin Nuo frowned slightly.

When the exclamation sounded just now, his consciousness quickly spread out, and he noticed a very faint cold aura, and now that he was by the river, that coldness became more obvious.

There is something under the water.

Many men went down to catch the child in the water. Even if the child was struggling because of falling into the water, a few big men should be able to hold it down. They had already caught the child in the water, but the child was sinking badly. The big guy couldn't pull it up.

"It's too cold in the water."

A shirtless man emerged from the bottom of the water, his lips were purple with cold, he wiped the water off his face with his hands, and said to the people on the shore.

Hearing this, it was clearly early summer, and the people on the shore felt a chill coming from their backs. What a day it was, no matter how bad the water was, it wouldn't be very cold.

No one expressed their conjectures. The sun was hidden in the dark clouds for some reason, and it has been a long time since it came out.

"It's a tiger."

Yun Hua suddenly said that the three of them had reached the river.

Xuanshuang and Shen Bing behind Gu Qing were both shaking slightly, and the bottom of the water was probably caused by spirits making trouble.

Yun Hua flicked his fingers, and an invisible spell fell into the water, searching for what was inside.

The big man who dived into the water again noticed the change in water temperature, and several people worked together to quickly fish the tiger out of the water.

"Go, get out of the way."

The man who went ashore first drove the people around the bank aside, and put the tiger on the grass.

Although he didn't approach them, Lin Nuo's spiritual sense kept chasing them. Seeing this, he secretly cast a spell to make the tiger spit out all the water in his lungs and stomach.

"Okay, okay, the water is spit out."

Before anyone could save Huzi, those big men were relieved when they saw Huzi vomit out the water by himself and said loudly.

Huzi opened his eyes weakly and coughed a few times.

He didn't fall into the water for a long time. Although he couldn't get up for a short while, he recovered now. When he was rescued, he spit out the water automatically and he was able to live. The people around him didn't suspect it.

Hu Ziniang and grandma ran towards this side crying, watching Hu Zi wake up, and wiped their tears, but luckily everything was fine.

But when Huzi said that his ankle was hurting, his mother pulled up his trousers, and there was a blue and black handprint on Huzi's ankle, and Huzi's mother's face was whiter than Huzi's, and she quickly pulled the tiger away. The trousers are lowered.

"Nuo Nuo, the things in the water have escaped."

Yun Hua turned his head and said to Lin Nuo, followed the direction of the water flow and the spell tracking, pinched the invisibility formula, and flew downstream, Lin Nuo and Gu Qing immediately followed.

Lin Nuo guessed that it was something like a water puppet before, thinking that Yun Hua could solve it, but he didn't expect that thing to run away.

The whereabouts of the three were not discovered by the mortals below.

Flying eastward for tens of miles, with Gu Qing's help, he finally caught the thing in the water.

A small thing was thrown ashore, and Yun Hua also fell to the ground, looking at the thing covered in water plants.

Trapped in the spell and still struggling, Yun Hua got closer, and the water puppet bared its teeth at her, its purple-black fingernails were sharp and long, scratching the barrier that trapped it.

Water puppets have only the lowest level of intelligence, they can't speak, they act by instinct, they have a fierce temperament, they will lurk on the shore, drag people on the shore into the water and drown them, and their swollen and rotten corpses are theirs. food.

Lin Nuo has also seen this kind of thing in the world of practice, but it has become a climate, much bigger than the one in front of him.

There was a circle of demonic energy visible to the naked eye around the water puppet, which was very weak, but it increased the water puppet's strength a lot, and its temperament was extra fierce, and it also showed its sharp claws at Lin Nuo and Gu Qing.

Yun Hua had underestimated the enemy before and let the water puppet run away. She looked a little unhappy and looked at the water puppet coldly.

"It just absorbed some demon energy, not a fallen demon."

Lin Nuo walked up to Shui Puppet, looked at it carefully and said, Gu Qing and Yun Hua naturally saw it too.

Thinking about it, it seems that the water puppet's intelligence is low, it is only acting on instinct, and it seems that it is not feasible to fall into the devil on its own initiative.

Yesterday, two demon cultivators were caught in the fox clan's brothel. In order to investigate this matter, Qingli stayed in the demon realm.

Because Lin Nuo was pregnant with a spiritual fetus, there was a lot of evil spirits, which was not conducive to the growth of the spiritual fetus in the womb. If it was serious, it would even cause some unpredictable changes in the spiritual fetus, so she came to the mortal world. She did not expect to meet her again here. Demon Qi.

Gu Qing opened his divine eyes, saw the black impediment karma on the water puppet, and said: "There is impediment karma on the body, and it has killed innocent people."

After listening to Gu Qing's words, Yun Hua withdrew the barrier.

Just when the water puppet thought it could escape, the Xuanshuang sword came out of its sheath, and Gu Qing beheaded the water puppet with one sword.

The water puppet died, and as it fell to the ground, its body seemed to have shrunk, and its skin soon became wrinkled, and the wisp of magic energy was trapped by Yun Hua's barrier.

"Can you find the source?"

Lin Nuo asked Gu Qing, Gu Qing's practice in tracking was more advanced than him and Yun Hua.

"It should work."

Gu Qing nodded, and injected a spell into the magic energy.

When Gu Qing nodded to Yun Hua, Yun Hua withdrew the barrier, and the three of them followed the devilish energy farther and farther until they came to a stagnant pool deep in the mountains.

The oncoming water had a strong fishy smell, so Lin Nuo sealed off her five senses and was no longer disturbed by the foul smell.

There is a stream not far from Dead Water Tan, and when it reaches the foot of the mountain, it merges with the previous big river. If the water puppet escaped from here, it would make sense.

The pool was covered with green moss, turbid, and scabies clams with tumors on their backs jumped into it, splashing water with a bang.

That wisp of devilish energy seemed to want to get into the water, Gu Qing dispelled the spell, but the next moment he swung his sword to cut off the devilish energy.

The devilish energy dissipated in an instant, and the vaguely bleak aura also disappeared.

"This is it?" Lin Nuo looked at the pool of stagnant water, and his stomach was a little fussy, which was completely different from when Zai Zai was agitating. He wanted to retch, but he endured it.

There was a red-eyed Chu rabbit not far away, and there seemed to be something strange about those red-eyed Chu. Lin Nuo looked over there, and it was obvious that the rabbit also had a devilish aura.

Before Lin Nuo could do anything, Yun Hua dealt with the hare first.

"Well, this is where the demonic energy is pointing, Master, you should step back first."

Gu Qing held Xuanshuang in his hand, with Shen Bing on his back, waiting for Lin Nuo and Yun Hua to retreat.

Knowing what Gu Qing was going to do, after Lin Nuo and Yun Hua retreated far enough, they also set up a barrier to avoid being splashed by the turbid and smelly water.

A sword split the pool of water, and Gu Qing also had a protective barrier on his body.

After the loud noise, all the black water in the cold pool was blown into the air by the sword energy. Yun Hua and Lin Nuo who were behind immediately cast spells to draw the water to the ground in the forest, and the pool was empty.

In an instant, countless small water puppets surged up from the mud at the bottom of the pool, screamed and stretched out their sharp claws to grab Gu Qing, and those who saw Lin Nuo and Yun Hua also jumped and ran over.

At the bottom of the pool, there were many water puppets who were wounded and killed by the sword energy.

One water puppet was alright, but hundreds of water puppets swarmed up, each with a devilish aura, and that cold feeling returned, stronger than before.

The magic energy gathered together greatly increased the strength of these water puppets.

Shen Bing shook violently a few times, then "chuckled" out of the sheath, and flew out from behind Gu Qing, until she was beside Lin Nuo.

The sword light flashed sharply and coldly, and wherever Shen Bing passed, the body of the water puppet fell to the ground.

Lin Nuo smiled when he saw the gray sword flying over, the cat's eyes were full of joy, he really didn't expect that a sword would be so close to him.

After finishing solving these water puppets, it didn't take long before and after. Gu Qing stood in front of the empty pool with Xuanshuang in his hands, with a serious expression on his face.

Those water puppets were not the source of the devilish energy, but the closer they got to the bottom of the pool, the more sinister they felt.

When Gu Qing saw that the mud at the bottom of the pool was constantly being raised and black water bubbles were emerging, the movement under the mud was getting louder and louder, as if something was about to break through the ground.

However, without waiting for Gu Qing to make a move, Shen Bing flew over quickly, pierced through the thing at the bottom of the pool with a sword at an extremely fast speed, and flew out with that heavy thing that was very similar to a person.

"It's a monster."

After seeing the face of that thing clearly, Gu Qing said, the pair of blood-red vertical pupils, and the devilish energy emanating from the inside out, made him sure of this.

Shen Bing threw that thing on the ground, then flew to the side and shook the blade, as if he disliked the dirt of the monster, but the blade was not stained with any mud or blood.

The monster was dead, Lin Nuo stepped forward and took out a red jade bottle from the jade pendant.

Lin Nuo drew a ray of red lotus karma fire from it, and burned the corpses of the monsters and the surrounding water puppets, leaving no ashes. Something has been invaded by magic energy.

"It should have escaped from the devil world." Gu Qing said.

Lin Nuo and Yun Hua nodded. Seeing that the karmic fire was over, Lin Nuo brought the flame back and sealed the bottle.

Seeing that the gray sword was still shaking, Lin Nuo'er rolled his eyes, put the red jade bottle into the jade pendant, took out a handkerchief, waved to the gray sword, and said: "Come on!" , I'll wipe it for you."

Wen Tun's slow-pitched voice made Shen Bing fly over with a "swoosh", very active and fast, watching Lin Nuo's eyes crooked, and carefully wiped the sword for it.

"It's a rare thing for a sword to have cleansing disease."

Lin Nuo said to Gu Qing and Yun Hua while wiping, before the water puppet crawled out, the gray sword came out of its sheath and flew over to help him. For such a sword that would help him in danger, Lin Nuo liked it more and more.

After wiping, Lin Nuo flicked the blade lightly, and said with a smile, "Okay, it's clean now."

Seeing Shen Bing rubbing against Lin Nuo's arm again, Gu Qing didn't want to stay away from Lin Nuo, and when he thought of his always cold master, he didn't know how he felt for a moment.

The author has something to say: I didn't have time to add the chapter yesterday, but I will add it today. As for Shen Han, let him disappear in these two chapters first hhh

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2019-11-17 13:58:10~2019-11-17 19:18:16~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: a word is a catnip 2 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.1K 23
❛ 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. ❜ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 you attend welton preparatory school and befriend a group of boys when a certain brunet catches yo...
785K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
251K 10.4K 155
Fu Mingyou, the heir to the Fu family, but because he was betrayed by his trusted younger brother, he even rolled down the cliff with a car. When he...
1.3M 31.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...