komorebi || Genshin impact on...

By MaoChiYue

[A Story full of wonders] _______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ⋆˚... More

||Xiao: Almond Tofu Struggle (1)
||Xiangling: a chef's compliment
||childe: burrito roll
||zhongli: bubbly help
||razor: comfort
||kaeya: sword duel
||Xiao: Almond Tofu Struggle (2)
||Venti: Memoire of Life
||Chongyun: He Tricked You, Again
||Xiao: Haitang Flower, A Million Lanterns in the Sky
||Xiao: When Stars Align
||Valentines Special: A Lovely Treat for You and You
||Jean: A Day With A Feline
||Kaeya: How to Not do a Mission
||Xiao: Being Short Means Nothing to an Adepti
||Scaramouch: A Little Push
||Xiao: My Last Goodbye, 再见
||Xingqiu: A Plan to Escape
||Diluc: The Last Photograph of Us
||Beidou: A Sirens Wish
||Diluc: Master Diluc?
||Venti: A Thousand Years of Waiting (1)
||Venti: A Thousand Years of Waiting (2)
||Albedo: Bite
||Venti: Delusions
||Venti: Lending A Shoulder
||Razor: Hunting Date
||Diluc: Hey, Tell Me
||Aether: A Little Break
||Ayaka: A Day Off
||Dainsleif: Legend of the Saints Tear
||Diluc: Rumours
apology video
||Crossover AU
||Xiao: Coincidence
||Albedo: When an Isekai Reader Gets Isekaid
filler but it's funny (not) i swear
||chongyun: My Spirit (1)
||Wriothesley: The Duke's Prettiest Pearl

||Cyno: A Little Bit of acceptance

1.8K 43 23
By MaoChiYue

Haha... Uhhhhh- so I'm in university now??

HAHAHAHA it's kinda crazy isn't it. For those people who's been with me since my khun era knew me from middle school...

Anyway, i actually don't play genshin anymore but the inspiration just struck me ig...

(I'm totally open to writing a HSR one shot book btw...)

(Totally didn't lose all ability to write)

Fem!reader | fluff? Ig? | Reader is very creative | scared-to-be-in-a-relationship!reader | Cyno likes you more than TCG (no cap) (gone wrong) | just 2 dorks confessing

★★ A Little Bit of Acceptance ★★

"Uh.. mind explaining what you're doing..."

Cyno watched as the young adventurer stack multiple sticks on top of each other, creating a weird... Bird?

"I just wanted to know if birds are stupid enough to try and mate with a bunch of sticks." She replied, standing up and stretching her back.

Ever since the young adventurer came to visit Sumeru, she was reported to have done increasingly weird things.

At first she mixed weird concoctions of sumeru food with different mushrooms which granted her the concerned gazes of different merchants. Soon, it turned into mix and matching different animal dolls like a monkey headed butterfly and, quoting Tighnari, "threatened turn them into real animals".

One time, she nearly set someones house on fire after turning a leaf into explosives on accident... that was how Cyno met her.

Not knowing who he was, she immediately instructed him to help her clean the mess. Ever since then, Cyno stuck close to her to keep an eye on her.

It's been half a year.

Why isn't she leaving yet??!!??

Making a bird with sticks was the least weirdest thing she's done ever since she stepped foot there. He's worried she's going to start accidentally poisoning the rivers in sumeru with alligator piss or something...

Y/n took a step back, finding a spot beside the white haired man and watched silently.

"Hey-"
"Shh."

With her gaze still focused on the wooden bird, she shushed Cyno. Being one of the few who was brave enough to do so.

Figuring she wouldn't give him the time of day, he opted to wait with her.

1 minute... 2 minute... 5....

Cyno took a glance beside him. Y/n was till very, very focused with the makeshift bird in front of them.

"We should-"
"Shh! Shh!!!" Her eyes went wide, a hand grabbed his shoulders. "There's one coming!"

Cyno quickly shut up, but his attention wasn't focused on the bird. He stared at the hand that was holding onto him.

He had thought of this before, but she was quite a touchy person.

Not that cyno minded.

"Can't believe the little shit is dumb enough to think those pile of sticks were a real bird." She laughed. "Birds are fascinating aren't they- why are you staring at me like that?"

Cyno knew he didn't do anything wrong yet he looked away feeling guilty. "If you're interested in birds you should seek tighnari's help."

With that suggestion, y/n groaned. She once was banned from being near tighnari for a month... "He's not innovative enough let me tell you. I think a bird bee can help pollinate- is something on my face? You keep staring at me like that."

"...you talk too much and your ideas are a menace to the entirety of sumeru." This time, he didn't look away. He spotted a dried leaf falling on her shoulder.

Y/n gasped, faking offence. "I'll have you know mister, I'm trying to better society."

Picking the leaf away and throwing it aside, he looked past behind her. The sun was beginning to set, leaving an orange hue in the sky.

"I'll take you back." He offered. "It's getting late."

Y/n didn't decline and thanked him. Half way to Sumeru city, y/n suddenly thought of something. She was sure she wasn't reported by anyone today - a rare occurrence in itself - because she wasn't doing anything dangerous within sumeru's gate.

"Hey cyno, why did you come looking for me anyway?" She asked, simply curious of his intentions. Though it wasn't actually rare for the mahamatra to join her on her adventures. He looked like he enjoys it even.

Cyno hesitated, a halt on his step was evident. He was usually the intimidating silent, not the awkward silent. This greatly increased y/n's curiosity as she stood next to him.

He watched as the tiny bit of light left by the setting sun reflected on her hair, her eyes that still bright despite the darkening surroundings.

"How... would you like me to put it?" He asked, eyes slightly averting.

"Am I getting evicted?" This was the only thing y/n could think of, and she knew it would come one day considering the amount of things she's done in the last few months.

Strangely unsurprised, cyno sighed. "Do you know what I like the most?"

Without missing a beat, y/n replied. "Playing TCG?"

...he actually didn't expect that, but it was an obvious answer. He cleared his throat, "besides that."

Now, it took y/n a second or two before being able to answer.

"Punishing criminals?"

Cyno held back a groan. Why did he choose this roundabout way to tell her.

"Seriously though, is my face contorted into 5 angles? You keep staring at me-"
"It's you."

Y/n's hand that was on it's way to touch her own face stopped mid air.

"Excuse me?"

"I like you the most, more than anything. I like you."

Her eyes widen, but it wasn't one of shock. It was fear.

His heart nearly dropped and rolled into 2 different directions as he watched y/n's expression drop. He expected some sort of reaction, but not something so... Extreme.

Was this a bad idea after all?

"That- I'm not-"

It was his first time feeling so nervous. His heart was beating so fast he wanted to throw up.

Cyno forced himself to keep a neutral expression, forced himself to not frown and scare the person in front of him, more than he already has.

"You can forget I said anything."

Wanting to curse himself, he looked away and continued walking towards the Sumeru's gate. The lights within the city illuminated it's surroundings. Much unlike the shadow that was slowly building up inside of him.

Collecting her own thoughts, she was flabbergasted. A string of insecurities tugged at her, leaving her anxious.

And she really was scared. Not of cyno, but herself.

"It's not that I don't like you." She said abruptly. That made cyno stop walking.

Y/n kept her eyes on his shadow as she spoke, "I mean, everyone looks up to you, every thinks of you whenever they need help. People may fear you but they respect you. You should be with someone on that same level.

You deserve to be with someone who isn't trying to get mauled by a wild animal every 5 seconds, is what I'm trying to say."

This time, Cyno's furrowed brows were visible.

"And what if that person is who I want to be with?"

Y/n didn't answer, keeping her eyes in his shadow. She watched as it grew closer.

"Y/n." He called, now only two steps away from her. "I don't like it when someone insults the person I like, even if it's yourself.

Your weird ideas, you weird inventions, your hyperfixations on random things, your clumsy mistakes, your 2 hour rant about random topics, that's the person I fell in love with."

Slowly, like a scared rabbit, y/n reached out and grabbed cyno's hand which he hadn't noticed was clenched tightly.

"You mean... It's okay for you to like me, right? It's fine if I like you?"

Cyno nodded. Realizing y/n wouldn't be able to see it, he hummed a response.

With a quick motion, y/n felt herself wrapped around Cyno's arm. It kept her warm from the cold night wind.

She thought to herself, that maybe it wouldn't be as scary as she expected.

--

And then they both die... Just kidding! Lol

Ok but what if HSR one short?

What if leon fanfic???

What if TSWD oneshot????

So many possibilities. Yet boohoo university sucks ass :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 33
Diluc X Reader
12.2K 288 21
Collection of genshin oneshots like the title says :) This book WILL contain:- •fluff •angst •hurt/comfort and hurt/no comfort •death, possible menti...
928 46 2
Seems like [Name] really likes to meet up with her dear friend. 「Venti x Reader 」Oneshot
5.9K 171 22
"And in those nights that I've sought peace, I found it only...in you." 【너와 함께 하는 게 꿈이라면, 깨워주지 말아줘】 Why must we face reality when the tru...