Happily ever after

By Ellie_2020

The sequel to product of her environment book #2 This book still have a lot of ups and downs in it. This is a... More

It's our anniversary
Bitter
Make up
Falling out
Quality Time
Mr. officer
The Mad Cop
The Mad Cop Pt.2
Fuck You
House wars
Another One
New levels
Crossing lines
Girl Fight!
Bugging out
Daddy's Home!
Tying up loose ends
Tying Up loose Ends Pt.2
Losing Battle
Losing battle Pt.2
Losing Battle Pt 3
Me Time
An understanding
3K
Moving Day!
Consequences
Consequences Pt.2
HOLD
More Drama
I'm jealous
Life
Fuck Shit
#accomplished

Pay Back

448 22 9
By Ellie_2020

After leaving kay I called Bully, Mike and Ryan to meet me at an old diner. Me mike and bully use to gang at when we was in middle school.

That voice just kept play'n over and over in my head and I couldn't put ma finger on it until the dream.

Flash back⏪⏮️

" always, that's why I keep it on me" I said leaving out the door making sure to double lock the door.

Getting on the elevator I hit the button for the parking garage, waiting patiently for the elevator to reach my stop I proceeded to my truck.

Hitting the locks I reached for the handle and before I could react there was a voice making me freeze as I felt the cold metal at my back.

Quickly turning around we struggled for the gun resulting in the first loud shot hitting me in the shoulder

He quickly jumped back letting off the second shot into my side and then another into my foot as I laid on the ground bleeding I could hear distant screams as a black car pulled up beside me

" out of all the people in the world she picked you, the dirtiest lowest nigga on earth. Well...Sad for you I'll be there to dry her tears and raise your kids"  he said bending down over me hitting me with the back of the gun as everything went black

End of flash back

Pulling into the parking lot of the dinner, I pushed the button killing the engine to the truck. Leaning back I ran my hands down my face, wondering how life with my wife would be if we were just normal people.

Taking my phone from the cup holder as it pinged for the 3rd time since I'd pulled into the lot.

Shaking my head at the niggas tryna clown me I got out and headed into the diner. Bully was the first to see me

" nigga it's five in the fuck'n morning, we literally just dropped yo bitch ass off." Bully spat as I got closer to the table

" damn bro you miss us already" Ryan chuckled shaking up with me

" nigga you lucky I had already bussed ma nut or yo ass woulda been shit outta luck" Mike mugged

" damn you niggas act like this ain't what y'all get paid for" I spat looking from bully to mike

" aight aight bro just tell us why we here" bully said waving off all the other shit

" I know who shot me" I sighed wiping my hands down my face ashamed I didn't figure this out earlier.

" WHO?" They all asked in unison

" Lili pops, the Nigga Jim" I exposed

" you talking bout the nigga back at the club" Mike asked

" yep" I nodded

" why you ain't say shit when we was at the spot" bully spat he was pissed

" I didn't put that shit together until I got home, I know it was something about his voice but I couldn't put it together until now" I explained

" how you wanna handle is" Ryan asked.

"How do you suggest" I asked. He was the most logical out of us all and if I handled this the way I wanted to, I'd probably only ever see my kids and Kay on supervised visits in jail. I needed this to be clean and unattached to me and my crew. At this point I just wanted to live a nice quiet life just my and my family.

" I'll do it" he volunteered

" man hell nah, I'm your bro if any body get to off that nigga it should be me" bully spoke up

" lemme hit his ass man, on my mama" Mike stood up slamming his palms on the table

" nigga sit down! Ain't none of us doing it, I need it clean...quick and easy. I don't want this shit to fall back on none of us." I sighed cuz I really did want to get my get back but kay and my kids stayed in the back of my mind.

" how about we all do it, sorta like a one last kill" Ryan suggested

" I'm listening" I sighed

" we snatch his ass up...

after Ryan got done explaining we all agreed that that was the perfect plan. It could never be traced back to us and we could all walk away with clean hands. After toasting to the last kill we all went home and started to put the plan in motion.

Ryan was sending Jim's girlfriend Chrissy emails everyday, every hour on the hour. It was a trip to Jamaica with coupons included all she had to do was click the link. It took close to two months before she took the bait clicking the link.

It's just so happens that she ended up being the hundredth person to click the link winning her a free all expenses paid trip to Jamaica all she had to do was bring a partner and they had to sign up for a time share. She sent the link to him and he signed up to do the time share with her.

After that, it was off to Jamaica for all of us we flew out under fake names. We let them enjoy the first two nights the third day was the time share meeting at which Mike paid someone in the kitchen staff to drug Chrissy's breakfast she instantly started getting sick. She was throwing up and even developed a fever so Jim reached out to the travel agency a.k.a Ryan via email saying that Chrissy was sick and that they wouldn't be able to attend the time share event. Ryan replied back saying that Jim could just come alone as long as Chrissy signed the attachment giving him full approval to sign in place of her in case he like the idea and wanted to buy into the time share.

She did and Jim showed up alone to the destination meeting an islander we paid to bring him to us via a row boat. At first he was a bit skeptical but nonetheless he boarded the two person boat after our paid accomplice reminded him how much he'd have to pay out of pocket if he didn't attend the time share.

Jim's interest was peeked one Sam told him details about the time share being offered today. Which was shares in the island, they could visit up-to five times per year and stay free if they bought in all they'd have to pay for was air to and from. After hearing that,  Jim was on the boat it was go time.

Arriving Jim was on alert immediately seeing me, Ryan's, bully and Mike.

Walking over I gave Sam an extra five thousand and he rowed off back towards the main island. Ryan wrestled him to the ground and bully and Mike tied his hand and legs together then carried him over to a coconut tree duck taping his mouth shut we all took turns shooting arrows into his body's this went on for a good half hour forty five minutes until he had given up and took his last breath.

Using an ax , and a few hand saws since the island we were on didn't have power. We chopped him up bagging the remains. Cleaning up the mess we awaited Sam and the yacht.

loading the remains Sam took us to the deepest part of the Caribbean Sea and we dumped them scattering them all over for about four hours. Arriving back at the island we showered and pack up to leave our flights we scheduled to take off in an hour.

Arriving in Miami hours later for one of Rick Ross legendary parties, we all took lots of pics and I even got on the stage with my crew behind me. We needed all the alibi's we could get in case we were ever connected to Jim's disappearance.

Miami was cool, shit I actually enjoyed the few hours I'd spent here. The next day me and the boys flew back home, Kay and Kayla was tripping about this sudden trip but I couldn't let Rick down he reached out and I flew out as far as they knew.

I was back home in New York for about three months, shit was starting to fall back into place kay, kayla and moms was at a place to where they were being cordial. Kayla had given birth so bully was spending more time with her and his son. Mike had finally found him a girl to settle down with and Ryan moved back to Seattle to be with his long time girlfriend. Moms even had her a new boo thang she was cool with seeing the kids on the weekend.

All my peeps was good, life was good but it wasn't until now that I felt like I they could actually survive without me. It felt good.

More and more I started thinking about how good I felt being in Miami. Honestly I didn't mind going back.
——

" hey babe? What's on your mind" I asked

We had just arrived back home from bully and Kayla's they had through a lil barbecue to celebrate baby Kash turning two months.

" come sit down, I wanna chop it up with you for a lil minute" he said patting the empty space next to him on the couch.

" babe you scaring me" I said taking the seat.

" nah, it ain't shit like that" he chuckled

" well what's it like" I arched a brow

" Miami"

" miami?" I repeated not knowing what the hell he was talking about

" yeah, yo chill" he chuckled " how you feel about living there permanently" he asked

" you wanna sell the house" I asked

" nah, we can keep it as a vacation house for when we come visit the family and shit" he explained

" miami hm, I can get on board with that. When do you wanna start looking for places" I asked

" actually, I already purchased a spot. We meet with the contractors in a week. I already got with Kenzie to make sure it didn't collide with nothing on your schedule so if you wanna do this the plan in motion.

" how will we tell the family" I wondered I knew mama was gone take it the hardest.

" lemme handle that" he chuckled

" And Millie" i questioned

" my lawyer already handled it.  Kairi gone stay with Millie though out the school year and she'll spend all school breaks and one weekend a month with us" he explained. He really had this all planned out

" so you really ready to do this" I asked

" yep, I just need you to be cool and it's a go" he replied

" it's a go then" I squealed jumping into his lap. We had the house to ourselves thanks to mama keeping the kids tonight.

" you betta chill out, whatchu tryna do" he smirked down at me

" you" I cheesed sucking his bottom lip into my mouth as I rocked my middle against him. I could feel him rising beneath me.

" that's whatchu on" he smirked

" yep" I agreed pecking his lips as I loosened his belt buckle.

Standing up from his lap I took him up stairs to our room things were going to get messy and I didn't want to mess up the white couch.
————

Five months later

"That's the last box" I told kay walking into the bed room.

" thank you babe" she sighed laying back on the bed she'd been exhausted these last few days I could tell the move was stressing her out.

Walking into our master bath I ran her a bath, coming back out she was still in that same position.

Tapping her thighs " ma get up I ran you a bath" I told her but she didn't budge.

Smirking I lifted her skirt up and slid her panties over kissing her lips first she smelled delightful. Sliding my tongue up and down her folds i wiggled my tongue between them earning a low moan.

" mmm babyyy" she breathed as i increased my speed now able to taste her juices. She was wet.

Finding her pearl I began to suck lightly causing her to draw in a deep breath as her eye fluttered open.

" baby, stoppp" she whined rocking her hips against my tongue. She really wasn't acting like she wanted me to stop.

Dipping my tongue into her at a faster pace she began to unravel. " oh fucck!" She cried grabbing the back of my head pushing me to go deeper.

Obeying I spread her legs wider hooking my forearm arms around her thighs making it harder for her to move and easier for me to dig deeper inside her with my tongue. She was fighting and squirming trying to push me out but I just kept digging into her like a shovel.

Scooping up every drop of her until she bursted, climaxing she let out an intense scream. Like she'd been holding that in for weeks, I could admit that this last month sex was last on the list. Between packing, the kids and making sure both house were ready for the move it was hectic but we made it.

The kids were spending their last week with moms while kay and I came down to Miami to get the house ready for them. This was our last night alone and we hadn't enjoyed it at all sexually.

" gosh that was so good daddy" Kay panted

" c'mere I got something even better" i smirked wiping my mouth with my free hand as I pulled her to sit-up.

Lowering my joggers and boxers I took them off along with my shirt, I didn't want nothing getting in the way of me taking all of her.

" strip" I order standing in front of her naked, watching as she slowly pulled her top off then reached behind and unfastened her bra releasing her breasts. Sliding her skirt off she tossed it to the side then slowly guided her red lace thong down flinging it at me.

" happy" she asked with a huge smile

" for ever and ever" I replied climbing onto her.

Entering her deeper and deeper as I rocked my hips in and out of her this was truly my happily ever after...Thee End
———-

Probably not the ending y'all waited all this time for but I liked it.

It's short and sweet: family happy and they all got their own lives now, Dave got the person who shot him, they got the custody shit figured out and Kay and Dave got their new start in Miami. Bravo  🙌 👏 🎬

How y'all feeling about this ending? Lemme know in the comments. Love y'all so much!

Don't forget to vote and comment and if you haven't already follow me! Whatchu waiting for? It only gets better from here😂 💋 💋 💋

Lol shameless plug! If you haven't already read the perfect set up, what are you waiting for go do it! hand to the man above I've heard it's a good read. Written by yours truly 🙋‍♀️

chow for now
      The writer ✍️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.2K 42
Series in order โ™ฅ { โ€ข My Brother Bestfriend } { โ€ข This Thing Called Life } { โ€ข This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
257K 7.1K 54
๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough.
145K 5.8K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
786 2 9
Their first meeting was intense. Their second was epic. They've played so well together, but... Playtime is over. What happens when they refuse to le...