Deity's Legacy

By emmmmmzZ

SYNOPSIS Wei Xin has just started wandering in the martial arts world when someone wanted him to be their dis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 12

0 0 0
By emmmmmzZ

The men put Wei Xin and others on a flowery bed and they all left so they had a chance to neared them and tried to wake them up but failed so she tried to harden her slap and men immediately woke up. Wei Xin looked at her. “Who are you? Who am I?”

“Could it be that they weren't just knocked out but their memory was also washed out?” Xixi asked them so she immediately stabilized Wei Xin and purify the poison that is travelling in his brain. It took her minutes before she purified him and Wei Xin immediately looked at her. “Mengxin, you're all here. What happened?”

“You all had a memory loss so I decided to remove the poison in you. You can purify the two yourself.”

“Okay.” He said and immediately do it while they guard the place. When he finished, that's when men came in so they immediately hide.

Wei Xin, Xiao Li and Mei Wude pretended that they just woke up and that they had amnesia that made the men feel at ease.

“Who are you? Why are we here?” Mei Wude asked them.

“You are slaves of our young mistress. You have nothing to do but to follow and love her and you will be given an enjoyable life here in this wonderful land. You all understand?” one of the men said and they all nodded. “Let's go out, then.” they said and they took them out. While they just followed secretly until they realized that the men who enjoys swimming and happily eating was the men who was abducted in the mountain and was also brainwashed to be the demon's slave.

“So, what should we do to rescue those abducted people? Seems like they are also had memory loss.” Linxiu said.

“That's right. And according to my calculations, if they were kidnapped and poisoned immediately with the toxic powder, the poison can already act up anytime and make the poisoned people in seizure, paralyzed and worst, dead. So we shouldn't waste time and immediately think of a solution so we can purify all the people poisoned as soon as we can.” She said and they all think of a plan before they go out of where they are hiding but someone saw them so they immediately tried to run but they were still got captured. While they were escorted to a place, Wei Xin saw them so she signalled them to make a move now while they stopped the fox demon from getting out of the room.

The men who captured them took them inside a room and saw the fox demon sitting in a chair covered with gold.

“Haiya, who are these women?” The demon asked seductively.

“Mistress, they are an outsider so captured them because they might come here bearing a bad agenda.”

“Really?” The demon asked while smiling and when she looked at them, she saw her eyes turned red so she immediately look away.

“Don't look at her eyes!” She said and her friends immediately look away and before they can move, the fox demon tried to attacked them but she immediately fight back while Xixi used her harp to make loud notes sound making the fox demon gets scared and muddled.

“No! No! Stop the sound! Men, take them down!” She said and she saw her almost ring the bell outside so she immediately throw her sword on her hand before she can reach for it and it made her cry in pain more.

Then the door opened and saw their friends came in.  Wei Xin go beside her and smiled. “We've already done knocking out all the men outside and the abducted people were already purified.”

She nodded. “That's good.” She said and they all looked at the fox demon who was already sitting on her chair while looking at them.

“So, you actually make a trap to trap me, huh. You might be successfully came inside my place but I will never let you go out of here anymore.” She said and she multiplied and multiplied. “Come on, fight me!”

They all looked each other before they took out their equipments before they attacked the demon's replica but they were just kept on getting hurt and the demon's replica kept on multiplying.

“This is not getting better. We can't win this fight unless...” Wei Xin said and looked at them.

“Unless we injure the real demon.” She finished his sentence and they immediately formed in fighting stance and fought the replica while she look for the real demon. She was concentrating until the demon made a flaw. “Wei Xin, she's in the left, second to the last row!” She said and Wei Xin immediately fought towards the area she told him and in a swift move, he used his dagger to injure the demon and all the replica disappeared.

“How come! No!” The demon shouted and fall on the floor. “Why? Why did I lost?”

She put back her sword on its scabbard before she looked at her friends. “Xiao Li, you have wound on your shoulder.” She said and Xiao Li looked at his wound before shrugging.

“I'm fine.” He said but Linxiu patted his wound making him whimpered in pain. “That hurts!”

“And you says you're fine?” Linxiu said and rolled her eyes before she pulled Xiao Li on the side of room and treated his wounds. She just shook her head and looked at the demon who was already uttering words and looks like the world has already collapsed.

“I just wanted someone to love me, why is it so hard?” The demon said in herself.

”But, forcing someone to love you is not a good thing to do.” She answered.

“But that's the only option I've had! Do you think I'll do this if I have a choice? When I was in the fox demon's place, I was bullied and had already experience all kinds of embarrassment because of my appearances. I just wanted to be treated with kindness and being loved by a man whom I'll spend the rest of my life with, but what happened? Just because of my appearance, I never experience those! And now that I've become powerful, I'll do anything I can to be loved by many men!”

“But, forced love is not a love.”

“I know, but so what? I can do it so I will do it!”

“But we will not let you do bad things anymore.” She said and throw the purifying rope on the demon. The purifying rope is a rope for purifying evil and she uses it to her to purify her and turn her into new leaf rather than turning her into ashes.

When the rope finished purifying her, they immediately leave the room and the men had already woken up and don't know why they were in the place they are in.

“Everyone, don't worry, you all had been rescued and can go back to your family now. The abductor has also been taken care off so you can live at ease now.”

The men all bowed to them. “Thank you for your hard work, heroes.”

They immediately escorted them back to the city and were all welcomed by people at end of the mountain. They saw the men hugging all their family and it makes her heart happy.

And since the problem has already been solved in the Hua County, it is already the time for them to continue for their journey that's why the next day, they decided to leave the Hua County.

They were also given some money and food as a thank you for their help in solving the mystery which they happily took, no, it was Mei Wude who immediately took the money from the official who offered them money and his reason, “As a traveller, money is the most important thing and we are traveller and we lack money so, I volunteered to take the money for our expenses. Aren't I awesome?”

“No.” They all answered and fasten their horses towards their next destination, the Penglai city, where the Binluo mountain is.

When they arrived at the Weiling desert, they can't make do with the heat that's why they decided to stopped and have a rest first and continue with the journey when the sun is already setting. And because they enjoy having a nap, it is already too late when  net captured them and several men took them in a place they aren't familiar with.

“Where are you all taking us?! Help! Let us go!” She heard Xixi yelled on another net.

“Shut up!”

And they were only able to get off the net when they were locked in a prison together with her friend.

“I can't believe we were captured just like that.” Xixi said while taking off the net on her body. “Are you all alright?”

They nodded while she sat on the bed. She saw Wei Xin looking at the poster written in another language and sighed.

‘I can't believe we were captured by my uncle's territory!’

He said on his mind while looking at the poster hanging outside the prison and he can read the indigenous language written on the poster because he was forced to learn that language when he was still a child.

But maybe because he grew old, his uncle's men didn't recognize him or maybe they were all new sets of his uncle's men. But it is a good thing they didn't recognize him or his friends will know who really he is and might not get the same treatment as before.

He get up and looked for a men outside to talk to and when he saw someone, he stopped him. “Can you ask your leader to meet me? We want to talk to him.” He said to the men and when the men left, he looked at them. “I'll just have a word with the leader and once I go back here and they will open the door to let me in, that's the cue for us to get out of the prison. Okay?”

“But, can't we just break the door of this cell rather than going to that length just for them to open the door?”

“We can't. With my experience, I can tell that this door has a secret mechanism that will get triggered once we force it to be opened.”

“Mechanism?” Linxiu asked.

“Yes. Once we trigger the mechanism, arrows will shoot us. Saw those holes?” he pointed the ceiling full of holes, that's where the arrow will appear.”

“Goodness, good thing I wasn't that impatient or else, I might be dead now.” Xixi said while still looking at the holes.

“Our leader has agreed on your request.” The man said and opened the door. And before he left, he nodded at them before he followed the man towards his uncle's throne.

When he arrived where his uncle is, he immediately smiled. “Uncle Kun!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.5K 36
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ ...
5.4K 295 12
---Arc 3/3--- Dealing with the aftermath of everything left Xie Lian feeling overwhelmed, but he quickly realises that, the more things had changed...
1.6K 41 13
During eight years since his last year in highschool, Xie Lian has been holding something precious, fond and cherish memories close to his heart. Eig...
235K 9.1K 27
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽโšฃ๏ธŽ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜ *เณƒเผ„ หห‹ แต—โฑแตƒโฟ แตแต˜แตƒโฟ แถœโฑ แถ แต˜โ €โ €โ™กโ €โ €แตแตƒหกแต‰ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ หŠหŽ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท THE CROWN PRINCE OF THE HEAVEN'S REALM, THE DARLING OF THE HEAVENS...