Deity's Legacy

By emmmmmzZ

SYNOPSIS Wei Xin has just started wandering in the martial arts world when someone wanted him to be their dis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 11

0 0 0
By emmmmmzZ

It took them almost two day before they arrived at the next county which is the Hua county. Since they had a continuous journey while going to the Hua county so they check in first and had their rest before they continue their journey.

But as they took their rest, plenty of people came to their room and wanted to meet them because learned that they looks like a martial artists. He thought that they just didn't seen any martial artist in their whole life but he heard that there is some important thing they that needed the help of a martial artists.

They were about to go out when someone knocked on their room again and was about to open it when the door open itself and the three woman came in. Mengxin was the one who came in first. “You still haven't ready to go out? You all look tired. How about I tell them to just postpone this meeting when you all have rested?”

Xixi also came in while yawning. “I'm still tired. Did they tell you why they needed us?”

“No. They just kept on telling us that they needed us and even wanted us to go to an official house to connect with them. Does anyone here know if martial artist and officials can have connections to each other or it is a taboo?” Xiao Li asked them.

“It is okay to have connection as long as it is for the betterment of the country or the people.” Linxiu said who just came in. “So, we can go now. Looks like you all are ready now.” She said and immediately leave the room.

They immediately followed and her and when they arrived downstairs, women and children immediately came near them that can hardly come out of the inn. The people kept on telling them to help them but they are still clueless to what they are saying and when they successfully go out of the inn, they walked towards the official's house and was welcomed by some official's men who immediately guide them inside the house.

They arrived at the receiving area and they immediately sat on the chair. “Please wait for our master to meet you, heroes.” One of the men said and left them. While they are waiting, they busied themselves from looking around then receiving area and they even saw different paintings made by some famous painters in different places.

Looks like the official residing here had been gone to many places. He even saw some stones where it was carved the name of the official. Looks like this official is a good ruler, then why do they needed here?

It took them almost ten minutes waiting for the official to meet them and they immediately get up and bow to him s a respect.

“No need to bow, everyone.” He said while smiling and let them take their sit. “I am Lu Yi, one of the officials here in Hua county and you might be curious why Hua people had been wanting you all to help them.”

“That's right, sir.” Xixi said and they all looked at her and sighed.

“Well, here's why. You might have seen that almost all population of Hua who came to your inn are all women or children. That's because men here had been disappearing and it started two months ago.”

“Disappearing? How?” Linxiu asked.

“You see, Here in Hua county, our main occupation is farming. And these past months, the rain had been continuos and the soil is good for planting that's why they started planting on the mountain but as day pass by, men had been disappearing one by one and their family just reported it last week. That's why it took us months before we found out that there might be some animal who had been killing these men.”

“Do you have proof that can tell that it is animal that makes the men disappear here in your place?” He asked.

“We don't have any proof yet but men's clothes and undergarments are the things left in the mountains when they disappear.” The official answered.

“Okay, we got it. We'll investigate first this happenings before we plan. We just hope that we can communicate as we investigate.” He and said and the official them get up and nodded.

“We'll definitely work with all of you, everyone.” The official said and the officer even invites them to have their dinner at the official's house but they rejected it because they really needed to have a rest now because of tiredness.

When the official let them leave, they immediately left and return to their rented inn and told each other that they will talk tomorrow, when they will have their breakfast.

When the morning came, they all meet up on the restaurant just under the second floor of their room. The last one who arrived was Wude who was still yawning as he walks towards their table. When he sat, Linxiu and Xiao Li was about to get up and order their breakfast when waiters came to their table and served them different foods.

They all look at each other and shrugged. He immediately stopped one of the waiter when they leave. “Excuse me, we didn't order yet.”

“It was an order from the high ranking officials here in our country, sir. They told us that they will be in charge of paying the expenses of your foods and rents here so you only worry about solving the problem of this county. If you need anything, feel free to call us, everyone. I'll get going.” The waiter said and left.

“So, is this appropriate? Didn't our masters told us that we should help without something in return?” He asked and they all shrugged.

“We didn't asked about anything. They gave it to us so, yeah, let's just eat it cause I'm already hungry.” Wude said and immediately ate.

When they finished their breakfast, they decided to asked some people to guide them towards the mountain where men disappears. Until now, they still had no clue who ever is the culprit since the proofs is not enough as an evidence and it is not helpful with the disappearance of men in the county.

When they arrived at the mountain, he immediately smell something womanly that he had never smell before. “Do you smell something?” He asked the group and they all shook their head except Wude who nodded that's why they all looked at him. “What do you smell?”

“Sweet scent. A familiar woman's perfume.” He said and closed his eyes while he continue smelling before opening it. “No, it is not a woman's scent, but a demon's.”

“Demon? Are you sure?” Xixi asked.

“I'm sure. It is familiar because I have already smell this when we encounter the cat demon in the inn last month. I only smell that faint scent from the cat demon that's why I didn't immediately knew but it really is that smell.”

“So, do you think it is the cat demon who abducted those men?” Mengxin asked. “But, he doesn't have any reason to abduct men only. He is a man also, right?”

“Or maybe, it wasn't the cat demon who is behind this? Maybe, the scent is just a demon's scent and was another demon?” Xiao Li assumed.

“There's a possibility. Now, we just need to make a plan to find out who is behind all of these things.” He said and thought of something. “If the culprit only abduct men, how about we three men pretend to be abducted? While you three will spy and follow us wherever the abductor will take us.” He suggested.

“No. That's a dangerous plan. I won't agree to it.” Mengxin immediately disagreed ti his suggestion.

“Same. We can't afford to let you be the bait while we just stay there watching all of you to br abducted. What if the culprit use a secret doors and we didn't came inside on time?” Xixi said and all the three women agreed. He sighed and looked at his male friends.

After how many persuasion, they go back to their inn and made a thorough plan before someone knocked on their door. Linxiu was the nearest on the door so she immediately opened the door and a woman handed Linxiu the clothes that they borrowed earlier for them to look more dashing and handsome. In that way, the culprit will be more likely to come out since the people they asked told them that the abductor abducts mostly handsome men.

“Thank you, we'll give this back after this.” He heard Linxiu said to the woman.

“No need to give it back, miss. It is my gift to all of you for your help in solving this problem with us. We hope that you will succeed.” They heard the woman said.

“Okay, thank you.” Linxiu said and they heard the door closed. He can't see the door because Mengxin is busy fixing his hair making it look neat.

”Goodness, we just asked for a male suit but the woman even gave us a female suit! I will definitely change my clothes after all of this problem.” He heard Xixi said.

”You're done. Go and change your clothes now.” Mengxin said and left him. He immediately get up and took his clothes before he go back to their room to change.

After changing, he go back to the female's room and they all look to him.

"My God, Wei Xin, you actually have some beautiful look inside that face of yours.” Xixi joked at him which made him shook his head.

“Mengxin did a good job.” He commented and looked at Mengxin who just laughed while busy fixing Xiao Li's hair since she was the only one who can fix hair.

“Do you think I also look good like Wei Xin after my hair get fixed?” Xiao Li asked them out of nowhere.

And Linxiu being Linxiu, she laughed sarcastically. “In your dreams.”

After they finished changing clothes, they immediately started walking towards the mountain. They didn't bring any people because it might disrupts their plan and will fail that's why they were the only people walking towards the main area where the abductors abducts their preys.

When they are already near, the three women go to their places where they will secretly watch them while they continued walking. At first, they were just circling at the area since they can't still feel the aura of the culprit near them, it took them almost half an hour before they heard a laughing woman from a far. They immediately started getting ready until a woman, in her early thirties show up with two man beside her.

“Looks like it is my good day today, HA HA HA! Beautiful gentlemen, are you here to be my toys?”

He looked at her, acting like scared. “Who are you?”

“Me? I am the fox demon, the most beautiful demon in our fox kingdom! HA HA HA! And you all will be my toys in my own kingdom! Men, go and take them with us! Don't destroy their face! That is my favorite part, HA HA HA!” She said and leave with her levitation skill. While the two men multiplied and multiplied until the two men became twenty men, so they they had no choice but to let the men take them away. He looked back to where the three women is before he felt someone hit his neck and made him unconscious.

They immediately followed secretly the unconscious Wei Xin and the others as they were being held by the enemies.

And it took them almost half an hour before the people they are following stopped in a secret cave. When the enemies go inside, they followed them inside but they needed to be careful because there are so many men guarding on each part of the cave.

When they successfully get inside, what they saw made them stunned.

The cave is so mesmerizing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 18.4K 97
This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, when he came back from Burial Mounds, he d...
3.5K 304 18
After hundreds of years of Immortality Wangxian couple realised that their life was so much painful becouse of bad parental guidance. Lan Wangji is r...
29.3K 1.6K 177
After 4 years, Y/N is reunited with Yuxin. Her past comes back to haunt her. Pain. Warmth. Fear. Tears. Falling...... 'I told you nothing good wo...
5.4K 295 12
---Arc 3/3--- Dealing with the aftermath of everything left Xie Lian feeling overwhelmed, but he quickly realises that, the more things had changed...