Heartless Love

De _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... Mais

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 5

29K 1.4K 81
De _arywryts_

-Ruhi's pov-

"You were amazing!" Tarun complimented me as I sat down to open my ghoongroo.

I felt nice after a long time. Dance makes me feel better. The storm blowing in my life dosen't seems to stop any time soon by assessing it's pace. It has been a month since or engagement and neither I nor Yudhishthir has made any attempt to talk or meet each other.

"Let's go and select your dress for tomorrow's date." Himanshi sat next to me. Ruining my nice mood.

I stood up and picked my bag. Thinking about Yudhishthir makes my heartbest go wild. What will happen when I will be alone with him? Ishani Bhabhi has set up a date for me and Yudhishthir. I was reluctant to go and so was Yudhishthir, I know but bhabhi was adamant and she talked to our mothers and there was no room left for me to argue.

"I am not at all interested." I said and Himanshi made a face. She is more excited than me for my life. She is not aware of the storm approaching my life. I made a big mistake by telling her about the date.

With slow steps I exited the auditorium, my traditional kathak coustom still hanging on my body. I didn't bothered to change. But I had changed myself. I started talking less. I started expressing less. Because of my situation. I am engaged and my fiance is not bothered about me. He might be busy with his flings or mistresses. And as if I am making any move.

My own diplomacy is not letting me live. I want to talk with Yudhishthir but I am myself running away from him. I am not feeling good with the idea of this date.

Fuck you Yudhishthir, for ruining me.

I don't know what happened but Ahaan started reacting little different after our engagement. He never allows me to go out without bodygaurd. As if my life is under threat. Actually it is. And Yudhishthir is the threat. But Ahaan's security can not do anything to this threat.

I reached the corridor and took steps towards classroom. My ghoongroo making noise inside my bag with every step I took. In this messed up life of mine, only dance gives me little peace.

I reached the classroom and opened my bag to take out my diary as I sat down on the chair.

Rose,
I don't want to go on date with Yudhishthir. I feel like killing myself . I am not able to understand myself. At one point of time I feel angry at Yudhishthir for not giving me any attention and at other point if I get a chance to go close to him. I run away. I don't know how will tomorrow's date turn out and I am really afraid. No one knows about my condition, and how I am dealing with it. Except you and me.

I exhaled and slumped down my head on the desk and the pen in my hand fell and rolled down on the floor. My head was aching badly and I badly wanted to sleep.

And then suddenly a voice made flinch and I looked at the source of the voice.

"Miss. Singhania."

It was not other than Mr. Raman Sisodia. My head was already paining a lot and I didnt want any other problem. I stood up and and greeted him.
He just nodded and spitted out his words.

"Its not the place to sleep. If you want to sleep then go back home." He scolded me.

"Sorry." I apologised.

I picked up my bag and starting going out of the class. It was becoming difficult for me to walk properly, as I was not in my best state of physical as well as emotional health. Mr. Sisodia's eyes were following me and I felt little odd as he watched my every moment. It made me uncomfortable. His eyes were roaming around my body.

At first I felt he was assessing my dress but his gaze held different meaning in it. He was checking me out. I cleared my throat but he didn't looked away. I felt like punching his face. But I controlled myself and took slow steps.

But suddenly my steps halted when his words fell in my ears.
"Heard that you are getting married."

I was surprised , because no one knew about mine and Yudhishthir's marraige except few close people. And he was not close. Just a university professor of mine.

I controlled my urge to ask him that how did he knew about my marriage and nodded.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you sir." And I left the class room.

My mind was occupied with the thoughts of Sisodia sir as I walked and my eyes were staring at my engagement ring. How was he aware of our engagement? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed a boy coming from opposite direction and I bumped with him. My things fell down.

Shit!

"I am sorry." I bent down to pick my things. Why is God testing me? I know I am not his favourite but atleast he could show little mercy on me. Every problem lands on me.

"No need to sorry, I was also not watching." The boy said and bent down to help me. I just nodded and kept picking my scattered things.

"Hey, I am Nishant." He forwarded his hand as we stood up. I looked at him for first time. He had beautiful honey brown eyes. Same as Yudhishthir's.

"Ruhi." I smiled and shook his hand.

He smiled and asked me,"By the way I am a new professor in this university, can you guide me towards the canteen?"

Professor, no way. He looked so young , I thought he was a student. I nodded and told him to follow me.

"Which course are you studying and which year?" He tried to start a conversation as I was completely silent.

"BBA , and its my second year." I told him and he nodded.

"I will be teaching you financial accounting this year. Your last professor retired, I suppose." He spoke. I looked at him and trying to form words to speak and at the end I ended up just nodding.
He shook his arms and just hummed. I behaved rude, but I am not. I was not able to react or speak something.

"Are you ok or something has happened? You don't look fine" He asked me when we reached near canteen. He looked concerned. I bit my lips to not allow my words fall from my mouth , as I didn't wanted to tell him anything.

"I am sorry sir, I behaved little rude but I didn't meant. Yes, I am not fine but I can't tell you. Its my personal issue. And thanks for asking." I tried to be as polite as I could. He nodded as his took his hands out if his pocket.

"Sure, thanks for guiding me here. And will meet you tomorrow in class." He said while rubbing his hands. I smiled and bid him farewell.

He was nice. He was not more than thirty . He looked younger than Yudhishthir. And a professor at such a young age.

"Let's go." The door burst open and I flinched at the voice. Cream in my hands fell down and I glared at Ahaan. Who gave me a silly smile. I took a deep breath and picked the bottle up. Ahaan came and sat down on bed and mumbled something but I ignored him. He suddenly became quiet. I placed the cream on the vanity and sat next to him.
His eyes looked at mine and I knew what was coming next.

"Where you crying?" He asked. My eyes widened and I shook my head in denial. I was crying. Because I cried every day ,I was not happy. My eyes might be red or swollen. I turned my head away from as tears threatened to come out soon from my eyes. I wanted to cry in someone's arms. I wanted to share.

He next down on floor and cupped my face in his hands. Sometimes I feel that he is the only one who cares for me. I love him a lot and I know he will be always there for me whenever I need him.

"Di, dont lie. I know you where crying. Did Jiju do anything or something happened at university? Tell me. I swear I will kill this person, who made you cry. " He said and tears came running like a waterfall from my eyes.

I sat down near him and he hugged me tightly against his chest. I could feel his heart beating wildly. I cried a lot. Trying to throw my every inch of sadness and insecurity out in form of tears. After sometime I freed myself from his embrace and rubbed away the tears.

"Tell me." He demanded and held my hands in his.

"I don't want to marry Yudhishthir." I said. He looked surprised when he heard me. I know he is very close to him and he also wanted me to marry Yudhishthir but I was not sure. He tightly fisted my hands and asked,
"Did he do something?"

"No."

"Then, why didi?" He asked.

"We never talked Ahaan, even after engagement. He was never bothered about me. I know that I also didn't make any moves either because I was shy and intimidated by him. I don't know anything about him. And it feels like I am marrying a stranger. He dosen't cares about me." I said while crying.

He made me stand up and pulled me out of the room. I tried to free my hand from his grip but he remained unaffected. He took me to lobby and everyone was shocked when they saw us and me crying.

"Call of the of the marriage, now dad." He said to dad and dad was taken aback by his words. He stood up and mom stood next to him. Both of them looked at us like we had demanded them to leave the house.

"Why and at any cost we can't call of the marriage. And Ruhi beta why are you crying?" He asked as came near me and cleaned the leftover tears on my cheek.
Mom stood rooted at her place.

"She dosen't want to marry him and you will not force her." Ahaan gritted out.

"What happened? Did Yudhishthir do anything wrong? " Mom asked.

"She is not ready for it, isn't that enough for you." Ahaan almost shouted and mom jumped back a little after hearing his voice. Ahaan's temper is not a frequent problem, but when it comes its difficult to control.

"Everthing was fine till now. And is this the way to talk with your mom" Dad said while he stepped near Ahaan. I wanted to end this all. I didn't want Ahaan to fight with dad. Ahaan fisted his hands tightly to control himself. And I know it was hard for him to control.

"Dad, Yudhishthir bhaiya is not giving her any attention and didn't ever tried to contact her. She felt ignored and what if he ignores her after marriage." Ahaan grit out. Mom sighed and looked at dad with bored expression.

Dad shook his head and said," Ruhi beta, he is busy with his work. You know that he is workaholic and he handles maximum of work himself. Suryadeep is not that hardworking. And whole burden is on Yudhishthir's shoulders. And believe me beta that after marriage everything will turn out be fine. He will love you and never ignore you and if he will ignore or hurt you in future. Your dad will be always there for you."

He came near me and hugged me. I hugged him back and he turned his head towards Ahaan," You stay out of all this. I know what I am doing." Ahaan just turned his eyes towards me. And I gestured him to stay quiet. I know he was concerned about me and he also knew Yudhishthir more than our parents.

"When you will have kids, things will turn out be good." Mom said while patting my shoulder. I glared at her and Ahaan rolled his eyes and mom and dad only laughed. This logic of Indian parents will never go out of fashion.

Ahaan held my forearm and pulled me out towards car. He made me sit in car and drove.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Just sit and be quiet." He said and I decided to stay quiet. I looked out of window and cold breeze hit my face soothing it. My eyes tried to count the stars but as always I failed miserably.
Then I heard Ahaan chuckling and I looked at him.

"Why are you laughing?'' I asked him while getting slightly irritating. I looked at him and shook his head while chuckling.

"When will you grow Ruhi didi? Still counting stars." He asked.

"This is my favourite activity." I said and again turned towards the window letting air fan over my face. He just smacked my head a little. And I pouted.

Ahaan pulled the breaks and turned towards me. His eyes were little wet. I never saw him emotional. And seeing him like this was something different.

"Didi, I didn't knew that you were not happy with this marriage. I thought that you have found your happiness in Yudhishthir Jiju. I am sorry for not understanding you. But I promise I will always be there for you. At any point you felt humiliated or sad, just call me. I swear I will not spare anyone. Today I was not able to stand for you in front of mom and dad but in future I will not think for a second to shoot Yudhishthir Jiju , if he did something wrong with you. Its my promise."

My eyes turned watery after listening to him and I hugged him tight. He hugged me back and kissed my head. I am really lucky to have him. He the best brother. And I know I will miss him the most after my marriage.

"Here," He forwarded a gun towards me.

"I don't need it." I said and pushed it back. This metallic object is something I fear the most and the credit goes to Mr. Rathore.

"Keep it with you. And I dont want further arguments." And he ended the conversation. He gave me that gun to shoot Yudhishthir.I dont how to use it. But I kept quiet. Not telling him or else he would have started training me.

He is unaware of my phobia of guns. And it's better it remains hidden that I have hoplophobia.

•°°°°---------------°°°°•
Is Ruhi really bipolar?

Are her insecurities real or not?

I have seen Bipolar male leads , so why not to have Bipolar female lead?
Just joking.

Guys please if you are reading my book do vote and comment. I am a new writer. Please support me. And yeah, thanks from my side for giving a chance to my book.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

283K 25.8K 32
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
29.9K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
116K 4.3K 82
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
38.1K 2.4K 41
Rudradev Rathore was born with a unique psychic power, the ability to witness anyone's past life. He knew he had been the notorious King Agrim Bhaira...