A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 68

365 15 2
By TheManCandy

The Far east, an Island country and a nation type familia led by Amaterasu. A country known for its secretive nature, unique culture, and deadly martial arts.

The number one philosophy in said martial arts is "One strike, one kill." A philosophy that values efficiency, and lethality above all else.

It means speed, accuracy and precision, and above all else, technique... Things where Mashima Toga excels at.

"Sure old man." August's answer made Toga smile.

He knows that August will beat him, it was inevitable, even if he goes all out and outclassed August, he knows that the boy would adapt and catch up to him mid fight, and with enough time... Overtake him.

He was sure of it, he saw it happen first hand. The boy has a remarkable talent in fighting, he was able to decipher his moves and apply it into his own. He knows that it would be a pointless struggle, the longer the fight goes, the better August will become.

He was mature enough to accept that he was outclassed, but he still had his pride, and with it, his will to win.

'There is no doubt in my mind young August that you would be one of the people who will push the world to a new age of heroes... But that time is not now.' Toga thought as he took his stance, he drew his second sword out of his scabbard.

'Your time will come young August... But that day is not today!' He unleashed the mana within as the once tranquil flow became a raging torrent.

A violent light of fall colors erupted out of the old samurai, his eyes sharp with pride and experience, his lips curved into a smile.

August was mesmerized, Toga's mana was not only powerful it was also beautiful. The mana surrounding Toga molded into a set of wings that enveloped him inside. "Suzume..." August muttered.

.
.
.
.
.

Denki's eyes couldn't leave the sight of his master, his heart was beating faster than ever. "Master..."

"I-it's Beautiful." Froke muttered absentmindedly. "I didn't know mana could have such..."

"Emotions." Denki continued. He took a deep breath, remembering what August told him. An attack should have intent. 'This goes beyond that... Intent is vague. But this... This is all so clear.'

Froke nods agreeing with August. If she didn't see it happening right now with her own two eyes, she wouldn't believe it. "H-how could mana have emotion?"

"I don't know." Denki was at lost for words, he had just learned how to use intent in his attacks. But this... This is a step above intent.

.
.
.

The gods watched with bated breath. This was a first for them as well. They all know how intent can be used as a weapon to strengthen one's attack. How it can be used to exert one's will.

It is a well known technique, something even the gods use in their battles.

And to their shock, this mortal had pushed the very limit of what intent could be truly capable of.

Bishamon watches his child with a proud smile. "Show them Toga... Show them the product of your hard work!"

.
.
.

Athena stood up from her seat. Never in all of her eternal life had she seen anything like this. This was not magic, this was pure technique, intent driven to the max, mastered and polished to the extreme.

She was in awe at what the mortal had done. Mashima Toga had pushed his boundaries and had created something both beautiful and terrifying. "T-that's a mortal?"

"HAHAHA!!!" She turned to her side and saw Heracles bellowing a loud hearty laugh.

"What are you laughing about? Your child is about to receive that!" Athena asked, her voice becoming increasingly loud.

"Oh he'll be fine." Heracles shrugged and chuckled as he got a good look at everyone. They are all shocked at what Toga was doing, the look upon their faces made Heracles smirked.

"How are you so sure about that?" Athena asked, her brow raised as she gestures at Heracles. "I know you're confident in August's abilities, but that's just hubris at this point."

"H-he's smiling..." A meek voice made Athena look at her side. Hestia was pointing towards August.

"....." Athena had no words, The smile on August's face told a whole different story, all the gods had a look of shock, slight fear, awe... Everyone in the amphitheater looked the same.... But August... August has a look of excitement, curiosity, intrigue, and confidence.

It almost looked like arrogance, but Athena felt like he had the room to back it all up.

Suddenly her heart beats loudly, it felt like it would jump out her chest, a primal fear gripped her heart, and every god felt it as well.

Because of what Toga showed they almost forgot... But now they were reminded of the fact that August Kaiser is a Theïkó óplo user.

.
.
.

Marius Victrix Rakia watched the fight with an unreadable expression. The arrogant look on his face was nowhere to be found, the sword on his side vibrated non-stop.

He clinched his fist as he felt August's power. He hates it... 'Someone as lowly as that trash shouldn't have that much power!' he thought to himself.

For him, only he should have the right to hold such weapons. Only he should be powerful as everyone else is beneath him.

His mana fluttered as he tried his best to reel it back in. And it seems like the sword on his side agreed.

He took a deep breath to relax himself, a dangerous smile slowly emerging on his face.

.
.
.
.
.

August unleashed his mana, the dark red light oozing out his body, the ground around him shook as the space seemed to ripple his presence.

He took his stance and placed the spear in front pointing at a downward angle. He crouched low the ground, like a wolf preparing to pounce.

His aura bends the very space of where he stood. His intent flowing in every direction, the crowd felt their skin crawl at the malicious mana that August was releasing.

Toga paused, he had seen his fair share of dense mana, but never had he seen a mana that felt like death. It felt oppressive, like that of a dangerous predator, he felt like he was staring at the jaw of a beast.  "You really do stand up to your name... GÁE BULG!!!" He spoke as he began to feel hot inside.

Crazed by excitement, he knows that this is it, life or death, and right now, he was staring death right at his face.

But August wasn't done, he was asked a favor, and he agreed to it. "Old man... This is the first time that I'll ever use this on another mortal... I hope this will satisfy you." August paused, he closed his eyes, all the violent and malicious mana suddenly vanished in the air. The crowd finally let out a breath that they didn't know they held.

Then suddenly it felt like the whole world was shaking... August opened his eyes that now shines a violent red and black light as it crackles with excess mana like electricity. "You wanted me to go all out... Here it is old man!"

The raging torrent of mana polluted the air, the barrier started to crack which made Riveria tense up. She has been maintaining the barrier since the start to avoid the same accident that happened yesterday.

But now, her flawless barrier started to crack under the pressure that August was releasing.

The ground surrounding August turned to dust as a huge crater started to form under his feet.

Everyone felt it, the vile sensation crawling deep within their skin, the hand of death gripping their heart, the beast of calamity staring into their souls, the strong ones felt like an agonizing force was pushing them down, the weak convulsed uncontrollably and fainted on the spot, their orifice bleeding as their mana was shaken by the violent force that is August's mana.

The spear in August hand glowed sinister, it looked like the very weapon that brings death to all. Then he unleashed it all, with a single chant, he unleashed the violent magic within.

"ENDLESS BATTLE!!!"

*BOOM!!!*

The barrier burst like it was hit by an unstoppable force, the crowd felt the full brunt of August's magic.

The gods felt the primal fear gripped them, they all wanted to run and hide.

.
.
.

Froke bleed from her eyes, nose, and mouth as she fell limp, as if she were a puppet and her strings were cut. She couldn't handle the magic, especially now that the barrier was broken.

Denki was in a much better shape, he was level 3, he could stand the magic, but just barely, his vision was getting blurry by the minute and his body felt pain all over. But he  was strong enough to stay conscious.

He suddenly felt the heavy weight vanished as a new barrier -a much stronger one- was cast by Riveria. Beads of sweet covered the elven mage as she enacted a barrier that could even contain the level 7 Ottar -or at least in her calculation- for a few minutes, or seconds at least.

With It, Denki was able to get a clear view of the stage, where the two fighters stood tall against one another.

.
.
.
.
.

No words were exchanged between the two, they already know what to do, this will be their last clash, a clash to determine the winner... One strike, one kill.

As if practiced, the two moved at the same time, charging at each other at blinding speed, they both unleashed their final attack.

Toga gripped his two swords, loading all of his mana into it, he unleashed his ultimate technique. "MOMOHA NO SUZUME NO HISHŌ!!!"

A hundred slash, a hundred sparrows, all flew towards August with bad intentions, all at the same time. Mashima Toga's ultimate technique, Flight of a hundred sparrows. A cluster of curving slash, all performed with incredible speed, all arriving at its target at the same time.

For the one on the receiving end, it looked like a hundred slash was coming at you in every direction. An illusion made with speed and technique.

August felt incredible pressure from the technique, he remembered what Denki told him, about how Toga questioned the philosophy of far eastern martial arts, and with it how he pushed it to new heights. To strike at multiple places at once. And every one of those slashes was filled with Toga's mana.

August smiled excitedly, he changed the hold of his spear, he gripped it at the very end of its shaft. 'Damn it... I don't have a fancy name for this.'

With a powerful burst, August planted his lead leg, performing a perfect first step, the ground cracked due to August's force.

And with everything he had, he slashed his spear forward, generating enough force to burn the wind in its path. "ARGHHH!!!" With a guttural scream, he unleashes his attack, a powerful vertical slash with all his power behind it.

*BOOM!!!*

The two attacks collided, the whole city shaking behind their power, the barrier that Riveria created broke once again because of the force the two of them generated.

Their mana battling for dominance as their two colors mix, one trying to consume the other, a blinding light generated because of it.

Dust and debris flew as the whole stage cracked, a dust cloud covering everyone's vision.

Everything happened in a flash, a blink and you'll miss it moment. And as fast as it started, so was the climax and its ending.

The dust settled revealing the two fighters, the stage was a complete mess, and there stood the two, with Toga holding the handle of his two broken swords, and August, pointing his spear at Toga's neck.

"Well done..." Toga spoke weakly, his hands shook as it received the majority of the damage, no sooner, he dropped the two broken blades as he fell on his knees.

Unleashing everything he had pushed his body to its limit, with it, he entered the state of mind zero. He fell face first on the ground as his body lost its consciousness.

August twirled his spear and placed it on his shoulder. "Good fight old man." he whispered. He then raised his free hand up, signaling his victory.

.
.
.
.
.

In the shadows of the arena, a group of 3 people watched the fight, their faces hidden under their hood.

"So it is safe to assume that the primal spear already views him as its full fledged master." said one of them as he plays with a dagger in his hand.

"That seems to be the case." Anna answered annoyed at the big idiot for stating the obvious.

"Hey no need to be hostile here." the hooded man shrugs, not really caring what the girl thinks.

"Is elimination even possible at this point?" the other hooded man asked. "Not to sell ourselves short, I know that we are strong, but even with the three of us working together, I just can't see us beating that monster."

"Then what do you suggest?" Anna asked. "We have a mission and I doubt lord Erebus would be happy if we reported to him empty handed."

"We don't have to worry about that. I have a plan..." The playful one said as a smirked appeared on his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 68 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 125 27
2 men who refuse to accept themselves and there past can not properly cope and move on. when Niragi and Chishiya- who both absolutely loathe eachothe...
6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
839 23 1
Before reading please note that this is Sukuna x Megumi (Sukufushi!!) There are trigger warnings for the following; forced eating, description of v...
72.1K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...