NoodleBoy...?| SPICYNOODLES A...

By Ray_Raxine

This story takes place in s4! REDSON'S OPTION. -Either stay with Nezha in the celestial realm and fight along... More

Mei your best friend...

Qi Xiaotian

199 3 3
By Ray_Raxine

THIS WAS CREATED BACK IN MAY 1, 2023
I DIDN'T PUBLISH THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAD ANY TIME TO. BUT NOW I WILL.

Mk expected Peng to hit Mk but found Red Son as a new target. He switched places into fighting Red Son rather than Mk, while Mk takes Yellowtusk.

thrusted his sharp spear to try eliminate Red Son. He briefly dodged the attack leaving a large scratch from the skin. Peng and Redson have their fight attacks, Red Son began to struggle because of how weak he felt.

He just recovered from the attacks Azure Lion gave him a while ago yet his punches were deep, it made him feel difficult to move that much.

"What's the matter fire starter? Too weak to fight me?" Peng mocks him, as Red Son got furious. He tried to push out all his strength but he felt getting weaker and weaker.

Peng held Red Son's long hair gripping it harder "Nice ponytail" he pulled the hair along with Red son. "What a pity." Peng said as he pulled even harder.

Red son grabbed his own blade from his shoes and cut the excess of his hair, getting up quickly kicking Peng's face.

He felt a sharp pain from his foot, making his stand sway and hazy.

Guess Azure gave him a spell to weaken his power, it was strong. He couldn't escape it since he was one of the strongest people.

Red Son tripped and fell feeling his energy getting sucked out. Peng laughed as he was about to destroy Red Son, Mk shows up just in time to stop Peng.

"Leave Red Son alone!" Mk yelled at Peng, having enough of it. He slammed his staff to the ground, extending 10 inches longer while his left hand touching the air defending Red Son not to get closer.

His form that flickered yellow and showing signs of his tail giving off, having his actual monkey form. Mk concentrated, opening his eyes back again as the flicker stopped.

His form shifted from human to having an actual tail and his face. Eyes glowing yellow, ready to fight. He could feel his bandana slowly loosening from his thick hair, but he didn't care.

Mk shouted as he ran towards Peng with courage.

-shifts-

Sun Wukong and Macaque fights Azure Lion together, as Azure lion about to get downed. He was tied to the ground smirking at Mk. "Whats so funny?" Macaque asked.

"You two about to defeat me, while being blinded by my power. You don't even realize what's gonna happen next..." Macaque gritted his mouth and hit Azure Lion.

"You're lying." Sun wukong said. And started to make a prison to trap Azure Lion, Macaque focused doing the same as Azure kept shaking his body.

-Shifts back-

Mk had an intense battle fight with Peng, as Red Son tried to get up. He saw yellowtusk standing away from them, yellowtusk began to focus and started to form black electric power out of his hand.

While Mk was focused on his fight with Peng, he didn't know that he was getting distracted by him. "Stop trying to fight Red Son and face me! You're distracting yourself!" Peng avoided Mk's strong attacks from his fist.

"Oh, Mk... I'm not distracting myself" Peng began to smile deviously. "What do you mean by that?!" Mk fighting Peng as he flew up from the sky, leading Mk from the spot.

"I am the distraction"

Peng left him the message when suddenly Red Son interrupted Mk's perspective. "NOODLE BRAIN! WISETUSK!" Red Son warned Mk but it was too late, Yellow tusk already blasted out the strong amount of power.

BLAST

Into Mk's back, passing through his abdomen. The amount of red blood began to splatter, Mk couldn't move but based from his reaction. He now knew that it was a trap.

The black beam of electric flash through his insides slowed down, Mk's bandana began to loose its hold and coming to see his bandana falling down while in mid air.

It was falling slowly, Red Son's eyes widened, looking at him, his body, the blood dripping from the floor, and his face... he saw Mk's unexpected reaction.

"MK!!!" Red Son began to feel the sort of feeling he'd never felt much from his whole life.

Sadness... He could feel his heart pounding, clinched his chest with his left hand, hot tears forming from his eyes as it began to slid down his cheeks, he hesitated, he couldn't say a word, he couldn't help it, it was the hardest thing for him to handle, he didn't want it to turn out this way especially the noodle boy, he was too far from dying, but why him? Why now?!

"MK!" Red Son started to gain his energy to stand up and ran towards to the falling Mk, the power Mk held hits the signal harder to every single immortal beings such as the people he's been the closest to.

Mei felt Mk's spirit drifting away from his connection.

Same as Tang, Pigsy, Sandy, Db king, Princess fan, Sun wukong, Macaque, the whole people he's been closest to..
It hit Red Son even harder... than a brick stone...

"Kid..." sun wukong muttered under his breath, Macaque heard him. Finished sealing Azure's prison, they quickly dashed to the sound wave of the power.

"He can't be..." Mei started to frown.

RedSon couldn't hold it. He couldn't just stand and watch him get killed right on the front. "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU COWARDS!!!" RedSon threw his flame to Peng and YellowTusk, they saw how Mk's body was just there not having the urge to move.

Peng turns around to see Sun Wukong and Macaque's approach. "Hey you two! Just the right time as I expected." Peng smirked, "Looks like you were right all along Macaque. 'There really isn't anything special about him, just some kid with a heavy stick.' Am I right?"

They laughed at Macaque's sentence, Macaque felt anger as he had enough with him. "I should've done this a long time ago..." Macaque in the blink of an eye, teleported behind Peng. Touching his back leading them somewhere else, Yellow tusk however. Left already, leaving sun wukong and Red Son with Mk's massive injury.

When red son carried Mk's body, he was lighter and weak. He saw too much blood he lost from his abdomen and gripped it with his right hand. He tried his best to stop the blood from flowing but...

It was no use...

Sun wukong caught a glimpse from Mk's bandana flying away from the wind, he quickly caught it from his hand. Mk's eyes opened with weak ones, his mouth trying to move. "Red... son... Monkey King..." Mk turned to look at Sun wukong, as Sun wukong felt shiver down from his spine.

Sun wukong kneeled down beside red son. "H-hey kid... you'll be okay! Don't give up!" Sun wukong's breath hesitated, he couldn't hold his tears either.

Mk was his favorite kid, he was like a son to him. But he couldn't get the fact but remind himself that Mk is a mortal being, not immortal. Sun wukong looked at the part where he got hit, Red son removed his hand for Sun wukong to see for himself.

The amount of blood, black light flickering from his spot. Affecting his whole body. "Don't close your eyes yet moron! Keep yourself awake!" Red son held Mk close to him, gripping his shoulder and his hand tightly.

Mk coughed up blood from his mouth, making Red Son and Sun Wukong's reaction remain steady. "I-I'm sorry Monkey king... Red son..." his eyes were slowly closing as he looked at him.

"N-nice... haircut..." he smiled as he tried to reach his left hand out to touch Red son's hair, shaking. "F-first time- you c-called" he took quick breaths as Sun wukong tried to grip his abdomen preventing the blood.

"Called me- m-mk... It's the first time that- I heard you say that..." Mk looked directly up at Red Son's eyes. He was crying, the noise he made caught Mk's attention.

His tears dripped down into Mk's cheeks. "Don't cry Red Son..." Mk being half dead, with no cure to heal his massive injured body.

"Noodle boy..." Mk blinked slowly. "Can you tell them... I said... thank you...?" Mk asked him, every single breath of word he lets out makes his voice pitching down its tone.

"No... NO! Don't say that Noodle Brain YOU'RE NOT DYING ON MY WATCH!!!" Red Son looked at Sun Wukong holding Mk's abdomen. "You're stronger than any other immortal being! Why can't you heal him?!" Red son's eyes glared at him, his glassy eyes all blurry.

"I can't! The power that affected his impact, is permanent! This amount of power he got hit was one of azure lion's most price posession! If I tried healing him now, I can damage his organs even more than the usual!" Sun wukong explained, sweating and crying silently. Mk's eyes gazing from the cloudy sky.

"You're so useless!!!" Red son insulted the stone monkey, but he didn't argue back. "Where the heck is Dragon girl and the others?!" Red son cursed, from so much guilt and sadness he felt impatient waiting for them but Sun wukong knew that Mk won't have much time to wait for them.

"I'm sorry Monkey k-king... i failed-" Mk catching his quick breaths too hard to breath. Sun wukong smiled while in tears. "N-no you did great bud- just- try to hold longer- will you do that for me kiddo?" Sun wukong tried to hide his frown.

"M-mhm..." Mk said. "But... I don't think I can stay any longer..." Mk said looking back at his stomach bleeding nonstop. "No- dont say that! You'll live! YOU'LL LIVE!" Red son repeated.

"H-has anyone ever told you, that y-you have a cute face...?" Mk formed a smile from his mouth, red son stood silent. "I- I'm sorry..." Mk's tears dripped down, his mouth quivered.

"I- n-never want anything for this t-to happen... I-I'm scared... I don't want- don't want to die..." sun wukong stroked his hand onto Mk's forehead, gently stroking his hair hushing him.

"We're proud of you kid... don't cry..." sun wukong looked down to his knees trying to hold it. Mk's body shifted monkey form back to his human form. His power slowly drifting away from his body, same goes to his vision and himself.

"Please tell them I said thank you!" Mk's mouth that has blood, could hardly say anything now. It ached Red son's whole body. He tightened his grip. Red son closed his eyes.

"I will..." Red son responded. Mk's smile slowly disappears.

"Thank you..."

"Red son... you mean... alot... to me..."

"Goodbye..." Mk's presence left his lifeless body, red son's grip from Mk's hand became even lighter. Mk's smile all gone, his eyes opened but showed no sign of moving.

His last breath...

Lost his sparkle, his power, his happiness, his emotions, his everything, and his life...

"Mk..." Red son called his name into no avail of his response.

"Hey... don't do this to me Noodle boy! You can't die yet! Please!" Mk's dead body lying on the ground while Red son held him. Sun wukong's face could never handle such pain.

Red son griefed from his body, came to the flashes of memories they've spent.

How they both met, how Mk never gave up, how he always fights, how he looks at him, how friendly and kind he was to him, how helping he was, how he meant everything to him...

Red son's eyes closed as he began to feel anger inside of him. His red hair started to glow into orange flames to blue, his eyes opens up showing those blue and hatred ones.

He gently puts down Mk's body, left hand slowly closing both of his dulled eyes. Sun wukong plants a hand to Red son's shoulder, Red son glanced at him as Sun wukong lent out the bandana Mk had from his forehead.

"He means everything... to all of us..." Sun wukong said, Red son holds the bandana and could feel the soft fabric. He clinched it hard as he tied it to his left hand and picked up his broken glasses.

Sun Wukong held Mk's staff beside Red son.

"Let's finish these heartless bastards..."

---
SORRY IF I DID THE CELESTIAL BROTHERS DIRTY I NEEDED TO PUT PLOT BUT PLS DONT BE ANGRY AT ME 😭

THIS WAS THE TIMELINE AZURE DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO TAKE THE JADE EMPEROR'S THRONE BTW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
412K 55.3K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
61.6K 2.8K 98
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth