Florence Pugh One-shots!

By Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... More

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

Sincerely, Yours

792 18 0
By Flosfootstool

Florence and Eliza (Florence and Y/n's Daughter) are in a car accident their daughter is ok but Florence is in an induced coma and wakes 5 years later to realise y/n is dating someone else. (FemxG!P) There will be a lot of time skips in this..

"Eliza, please put your seat belt on!" I watch my daughter as she finally does her seat belt up. Eliza is 5 she was the greatest gift y/n and myself could have asked for. Even though I was young when I had her, we were both so pleased. I knew y/n was my person the first time we met in high school she joined later than everyone else, but I was so drawn to her immediately. We dated from the ages of 14, and I fell pregnant with Eliza when I was 21. It's nuts to think I nearly have a 6 year old at 27.

I see y/n running to my car Elizas lunch bag in her hands.

"BABY!" I open my window, taking the bag from her. "You forgot this!" She bends down, kissing me."I love you. Have a good day." Smiling."I love you too, sweetheart." Little did I know there were the last words I'd speak to her for nearly 5 years.

"You ready, bub?" Checking the mirror to see Eliza nodding.

"What do you want to listen to, baby girl?" I wait for the only answer I expect from her.

"Can we put Auntie Hailee on, please?" Laughing, I find her name on my phone and find a playlist."What song do you want?" I wait for her answer."Most girl's mom! obviously." She's such a little madame. Hailee has been my best friend forever. She's even Eliza's godmother.

We pull up to a corner, and I slow the car, checking both ways. I can hear Eliza singing in the back. "MOST GIRLS ARE SMART AND STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL!" I laugh at her antics, slowly pulling the car out..

Then all I can remember is a loud ringing. A crashing noise. Seething pain. Then... darkness...

Y/ns POV.

I collect my files together for work, but my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Y/n y/l/n?" I check the number, and it's withheld.

"Speaking."

"We need you to come to St Thomas.' There's been an accident." My heart stops.

"Are my fiancé and daughter ok?"

"I think you need to come here, ma'am." I hang up the phone.

"Wayne, I have to leave my family.. they've been in an accident, and I.. "

"It's ok, go, I hope they're ok."

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest the closer I get to the hospital.

I run through to the emergency unit.

"Hey, my name is Y/n y/l/n. I had a call and was told to get here as soon as possible." I look around and see a police officer.

"Are you the next of kin for a Florence Pugh and Eliza y/l/n?"

"Yes, Florence is my fiancé, Eliza is my daughter."

His eyes look sad. "Please tell me they're OK."

"Your fiancé is in surgery. A car went into the side of them. The other car was travelling 60 miles an hour in a 20 zone. Your daughter is stable." I breathe a slight sigh of relief. "Can I see her." The officer takes me to her room where I see my little angle. She's covered in cuts.

"Baby girl." I run to her and grab her hand, kissing her knuckles. Seeing her small body so hurt, I break down. The police officer leaves me with my daughter. I just watched her breathing for what felt like the longest time.

"Are you Y/n?" I look up seeing a female doctor.

I nod. "You're Miss Pugh's fiancé?" My tear stained eye. "Yeah, that's me. How is she?" The doctor comes into the room closing the door and sitting next to me.

"Im Dr Jane Banner, we were able to stop the haemorrhaging on her brain, but in order to ensure she heals, we have had to induce her in a coma to encourage the healing."

I look at my daughter, still holding her hand. "Can I see her?"

"Of course. Follow me."

"Mamam will be back ok sweetheart." I lean down, kissing her head.

"I know this must be hard for you."

She has no idea. "They're my whole world." She opens a door. When I walk in, there are so many machines attached to her.

"Oh baby." I run to her.

Florence's POV

I can hear her she sounds so hurt. It must be bad.

"If you needed a break, you could have asked no need for all this." Why can't I wake up? want to tell her everything will be OK.

Y/ns POV

It's been a week since Florence was put in a coma. Eliza woke up a few days ago, but she's sitll I nthe hospital for precaution.

"Hello, princess."

"Mom?" I smile at her, hugging her."How do you feel?" I sit on her bed pushing her hair out of her face."My head hurts."

"I know, baby. The doctor will be here soon." She snuggles into my side.

"Mamam? where's Mummy?" I haven't told her about her mother yet. I don't see the point considering she could wake up any minute..

I wished anyway.. it's been 6 months now. I miss her voice so much. I had to tell Eliza about what happened. She didn't take the news so well. She misses her so much.

"Hello baby. We miss you." I hold her hand, bringing her palm up to my face and kissing it softly. "We need you back now, please."

Florence's POV

I miss my fiancé and my daughter. I feel so trapped. I want to scream and say I'm OK, but my body won't let me.

"This is the 2nd of Elizas birthdays you've missed. I talk about you all the time, she misses you so much, I miss you so much. Please come back to us. Soon."

"Y/n may I speak with you?" It's a voice I recognise my Dr, I assume.

"Of course."

"We've kept your fiancé on life support for over 2 years now. Do you think maybe it's."

"I'm going to stop you there. I'm not turning them off she my fiancé I will pay however much for however long." That's my girl. Baby, I'm in here. I promise...

"Hey mummy, I drew you this. Mamam really misses you she cries a lot without you. Auntie Hailee has been helping me with my singing. I miss you, mummy." My little girl, she sound's so grown up now. I'm glad Hailee is helping with her singing.

Y/ns POV

"Hey my love, it's nearly been 4 years without you. I feel everyone is giving up. I never will. I need you back."

Hailee's POV

"Look, she's my best friend, but it's been over 4 years y/n. Maybe it's time you try to move on? At least go on a few dates or something." I reach across, placing my hand on her knee.

"What about that, Doctor she's cute?"

Florence is my best friend, but poor y/n has been so lonely since she's been gone.

"I guess I could give it a shot." Y/n looks down at her drink before fiddling with her ring.

"Come on, let go grab lunch before we got to the hospital." Nodding, she gets up, grabbing her car keys. "What do you fancy?"

"You're pick." I follow her out to her car...

Y/ns POV

"Hey baby." Sitting next to Flo, I grab her hand, leaving soft kisses across the back. "I really miss you, I need you to wake up like right now. Please." I can't help the tears roll down my face.

"Oh y/n. I didn't realise anyone was with her. I'll come back later on." I turn to see Dr. Banner. "Oh, doctor, it's ok. Is there any update?"

She walks further into the room. "Her latest EEG shows electroactivity with low voltage still slow and irregular. It's not bad news, but she hasn't deteriorated, which is good."

I push a stray hair behind her ear.
"Do you think she'll ever wake up." I look at her.

"I can't say she's strong. There's every possibility."

I laugh. "Don't give me that bullshit, be honest with me,"

I feel her move closer behind me. "4 years is a long time y/n. It's uncommon that someone wakes up." I grab her hand tighter and kiss her forehead.

"Can we talk outside?" Jane nods, and I follow her out.

"Doctor. Jane, can I call you Jane?" I lean against the wall

"Yes, of course y/n we've known eacother for over 4 years now." I smile to myself.

"Would you think it was totally inappropriate to ask you out for coffee sometime? maybe?

There's what feels like the longest pause. "You know what, that's crazy I'm so sorry I shouldn't have." I grab the door handle to go back in.

"Y/n, I'd like that very much." Her hand now on my shoulder...

"Wow, so. you got a date with the hot doctor y/n I'm proud of you." Haillee congratulates me.

"I can't help but feel I'm betraying her." My glass of wine now empty. I pace the kitchen.

"I can't begin to understand y/n, but she wouldn't want you to be unhappy." She right she'd hate that.

Hailee can see the expression on my face. "Listeb y/n." Hailee grabs my hands. "Florence would never want you to be unhappy. It's only a date. You might not even like her after. Who knows?" Again, she's right, it's coffee, just coffee...

"So you're a software developer. That's pretty cool." A small chuckle escapes. "You don't have to pretend for my sake."

The doctor matches my laugh until eventually we fall silent.

"I'm really sorry, Jane. I haven't done this in such a long time. I'm not sure I know what I'm doing." I fiddle with my engagement ring before placing my hands firmly on my thighs.

"Anyway, you a neurosurgeon! Now that's interesting!"

We talk for what feels like hours, and it's nice. It's nice to feel normal again.

"This is me y/n." I look up at the house. "Wow, this is nice." When I look back towards the doctor, she's already staring at me. "Do you wanna come in for coffee?"

I clear my throat, unsure what to do. "Er yeah, sure." I smiled softly at her before I followed her lead as she led me into this gorgeous open plan house.

"Wow, this palce is insane!" I'm genuinely in shock as I look around the house filled with massive artworks.

Jane put her keys in a bowl on a small table. "So coffee?" I nod, and she heads off to the kitchen.

I spend a few moments just admiring everything in her house. I arm with a cup reach around me. "There you go."

"Thank you." I take the cup.

"So y/n I had a lot of fun this evening." She goes and sits on the sofa. I sit next to her. "Me too." Her hand rest on my knee. Every part of me wants to pull away, but I need to try.....

"This coffee is really good." I swirl the dark liquid around the cup.
The sofa next to me dips a little as she sits closer. Just her closeness is enough to make me feel nervous.

"Y/n, you can look at me, you know." Chuckling, I face her."Just this is my first date in about 14 years." Slowly, I reach my arm around her. "Is this OK?" She nods and snuggles into my side....

A/N Hey guys!! don't worry, there will be a part 2 to this. I promise it will be a happy ending!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 705 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
2.2K 95 14
So Marvel deleted my previous one shot book, so here we are again, with new one shots, and new characters to write about
54K 991 33
Florence Pugh characters imagines/one shots I DO NOT own any of the marvel characters or any other fictional characters that may or may not be in the...
42.9K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...